mjboogieTopic starter

How, Where??
December 08, 2010, 08:05:28 AM
Sorry guys but I cannot help to think these things every since June of 2009. If MJ is indeed alive HOW CAN HE LIVE?? WITHOUT being discovered. I mean he is MJ u know!

Wouldn't MJ be Scared to death of the legal ramifications of faking a death! Look at all the HOOPLA that has went on since he has gone!!!

Where could he be that nobody would discover him and would he really want to live his life in Isolation like that! I mean I understand he may could do it for so long .....but after a while? :cry:

What about Murray? What about the court case! What is MJ gonna do about all of that!

Sorry....just having one of those days...but I still do not get how this is possible. Are we in denial about the Murder Theory??? After everything Hoax related that we have researched is the MURDER THEORY still possible?? Your thoughts thanks. :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: How, Where??
December 08, 2010, 08:54:56 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Sorry guys but I cannot help to think these things every since June of 2009. If MJ is indeed alive HOW CAN HE LIVE?? WITHOUT being discovered. I mean he is MJ u know!

Wouldn't MJ be Scared to death of the legal ramifications of faking a death! Look at all the HOOPLA that has went on since he has gone!!!

Where could he be that nobody would discover him and would he really want to live his life in Isolation like that! I mean I understand he may could do it for so long .....but after a while? :cry:

What about Murray? What about the court case! What is MJ gonna do about all of that!

Sorry....just having one of those days...but I still do not get how this is possible. Are we in denial about the Murder Theory??? After everything Hoax related that we have researched is the MURDER THEORY still possible?? Your thoughts thanks. :(

I totally understand your point mjboogie.  I keep replaying the ambulance scene, the helicopter, the death announcement, the memorial, the funeral ...... all the early on events.  I just can't help but think it's still a hoax.  Murdering the largest star in the world would be even more difficult than pulling this hoax off.....I think.  A dirty doctor, drug-overdosed murder seems too easy to believe.  Michael did have security around him....24/7.  He took care of himself for his children.  The 911 call is so off to me......so scripted and rehearsed sounding.  All this could be part of a murder, but my heart says no.  The reactions of family and friends have spoken volumes.  Smiles at the funeral......really?  Unfortunately, I have been to a few funerals......people don't smile that much.....certainly don't laugh.  The funeral bothered me more than the memorial for the smiles.
Fast forward to now....all this controversy over the new album.  It has Michael written all over it  ;) Remember what Teddy said.....Michael lives for controversy.  Very early on I told someone....leave it Michael to reinvent death.  I firmly believe he has done that and continues to do that.  I have been listening the Keep the Faith a lot lately.  It just puts me in a good mood :)
However, with all that being said, I can still see your point.  Especially when we have so much going on here on forum.  I try hard to steer clear of it all and take it one step at a time.  I love that you have brought up certain thoughts again like Dave Dave.  I think there are so many fascinating layers to Michael.  We have only begun to scratch the surface.  
I was always the kid that got in trouble for coloring the background of a picture....just the background.  I felt it made the whole picture stand out even more (it really did!) It's funny....I sort of relate to Michael through that.  In making the backgrounds of his life full of color and action, he naturally has always stood out in front.  The hoax is just an extension of that.  The background of it all is colored bright (the ambulance, the announcement, slip-ups, the memorial, funeral, etc.) it all makes the hoax clear to me.  
Anyways....this is longer than I thought it would be, LOL.  I get going and that train of thought just keeps rolling!
I hope your day gets brighter and you begin to feel better about the whole hoax again.  
Many Blessings Always!
Wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2010, 11:19:44 AM
Sorry guys Teddy Riley was lying on opran when he said that the cascios track is MJ voice it is not.
the only thing that teddy said was true is that mj like controversary the rest was lies.
I am ashamed of TR because he is a good record producer and i followed him for years and years now he is selling his soul.

Why didnt Frank speak much, i will answer that for you because he and mj had a fallen out and he did my wrong. We all have our opionions however if you just became a mj fan about 3 maybe even 4 years ago.

You still have a lot to learn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2010, 11:45:04 PM
I understand your doubts too but living in seclusion is considered "LIVING" in comparison to how that poor man existed here as Michael Jackson the megastar. You're right, there are several questions that have been left unanswered but I'm afraid that's why we're here. There is a message, a purpose that we must uncover in order to understand it all. There are far more reasons and inconsistencies that point to HOAX than DEATH and we must hold onto to that and help him as best we can--if we can.  There is a bigger picture. Collectively, we can figure it all out.

Hang in there.  ;)

Quote from: "mjboogie"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

December 09, 2010, 02:19:46 AM
there must be lots and lots of places on this earth for michael to be.......................remember the house with all the underground rooms and recording studio,that michael was looking at to buy??  he could rent a  whole villiage some where,or there are many many secluded .very very secluded places on this earth. he could be in plain sight ...who knows...xxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

December 10, 2010, 02:19:33 AM
Yes I agree, there are many upon many secluded areas that Michael can easily live in without detection.  I was just thinking about a forum topic from this website, I had read recently where it said Michael had mentioned he will not be involved in music anymore, but had wanted to persue his film career. If this is true what he said, it would make alot of sense for many reasons. Being behind the camara would afford him much more privacy, and artistic freedoms.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions