lisap27

Re: is E'Cas Liar + Impersonator named "Darrick?"
December 13, 2009, 02:00:24 PM
Quote from: "Kuki"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
I think it's Michael in the video's, not E'Cas or Darrick.

Me too.....sorry.....

i agree.. i read that ecas or whoever only doubled as michael in the helicopter sceen where its just the side profile and that balcony bit where its his almost shadow cos you can't see his face really!! on 'the who is it' video
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: is E'Cas Liar + Impersonator named "Darrick?"
December 13, 2009, 02:58:20 PM

This looks like Michael to me.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I loved the song, the video clip
It's amazing

I think that is E'cas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Once believe in < Heal the world
Today, Who is it ?
Je ne veut pas la fin de toi

People says, I\'m not Ok
\'cause I believe in a strange thing

larab

Quote from: "AgentBJ"

This looks like Michael to me.  :?

this one is michael(I don't even know how some people can't recognize lol).
they never show the face of the double.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There was discussion about the Give In To Me video not being Michael I think it is him right?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Srry pics to big to open on here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Lols E'cas tricked me once I felt so weird because a pic of him I thought was Michael it was this one

But I realized it wasn't him after a while lols
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

It's MJ in both videos
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe its just me....as I'm sure many will disagree, but I saw E'Casanova on Punk'd pretending to be MJ to pull off a prank.  They would never show his face, but the back/side of his head.  Through most of the prank they showed his face from afar.  There was a shot, I think at the end where they did show his face......and from what I could see, he does not look like MJ enough to fool anyone up close! He's much bigger than MJ. As a matter of fact, I have yet to see any impersonator that has the MJ look, body and facial features, that could fool a MJ fan up close.  They do good from afar, putting on makeup, similiar MJ clothing/hair and posing in pics. etc. But everyone that I've seen is either too big, too small and/or the facial features are all wrong.  From a distance or on a pic. yes they can trick you into believing they are MJ, but not up close!  I am only speaking from all the MJ impersonators that I've seen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

I saw this video and Michael is in the firsr half of the video but he defininitely isn't in the last part of the video where he's in the car and the part where he's walking in the long trench coat and he's sleeping on the plane that is a double for sure.  I can tell Michael by his chin area.  It is very distinct.  Also at the bottom of his neck he has like a little triangle shape in his neck.  I'm a person that pays close attention to details so I guess that's why I noticed it so easily.
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Oh it may clear up something I wasn't sure about... A few months ago, I read on the internet that Michael didn't really like the video of who is it, because at that time, he was on tour and couldn't do it. So they hired a double to take up the role of Michael ... I was like  :shock: "wooow I didn't notice it was a double!"
Ok there are not a lot of screen shots of this double in the video, and it's pretty dark(probably on purpose ^^)  but damn, I'm completely fooled. I can't see any differences in this video...
It could be this Darrick... We have heard a lot about Navi or E'cas, but why not about him too??  hhmmm... I don't know...
[youtube:1shvprx9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hqHdSpv2_E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1shvprx9]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi guys, the picture that's in this topic that is in question is Michael. E'Cas was used in the video but very little. He is the one that's in the car, which is why he's covering part of his face, and also the one in the helicopter that's laying down. It's speculated that he is also the one walking to the helicopter because of it being out of focus so you can't really tell. But E'Cas did double for Michael in this video but only in those spots. The rest is Michael.

E'Cas was also the impersonator in the Back To The Future movie where Michael J. Fox walks into the cafe. He is listed in the IMDB.com credits.

And yes, it was Michael in the Give In To Me video. No doubt about that. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "imabeliever2"
Maybe its just me....as I'm sure many will disagree, but I saw E'Casanova on Punk'd pretending to be MJ to pull off a prank.  They would never show his face, but the back/side of his head.  Through most of the prank they showed his face from afar.  There was a shot, I think at the end where they did show his face......and from what I could see, he does not look like MJ enough to fool anyone up close! He's much bigger than MJ. As a matter of fact, I have yet to see any impersonator that has the MJ look, body and facial features, that could fool a MJ fan up close.  They do good from afar, putting on makeup, similiar MJ clothing/hair and posing in pics. etc. But everyone that I've seen is either too big, too small and/or the facial features are all wrong.  From a distance or on a pic. yes they can trick you into believing they are MJ, but not up close!  I am only speaking from all the MJ impersonators that I've seen!
Yeah I agree there are some impersonators that favor him alot but you can tell the real MJ by his eyes, chin area, and voice, and mannerisms.  MJ also hunches over a little when he walks.  E' Casanova favors him but you can tell he's not Michael.  I saw a video of him on youtube trying to perform and he sucked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Hi guys, the picture that's in this topic that is in question is Michael. E'Cas was used in the video but very little. He is the one that's in the car, which is why he's covering part of his face, and also the one in the helicopter that's laying down. It's speculated that he is also the one walking to the helicopter because of it being out of focus so you can't really tell. But E'Cas did double for Michael in this video but only in those spots. The rest is Michael.

E'Cas was also the impersonator in the Back To The Future movie where Michael J. Fox walks into the cafe. He is listed in the IMDB.com credits.

And yes, it was Michael in the Give In To Me video. No doubt about that. :)
Sorry, E'cas was not in the car...it was Derrik.  That was MJ's official body double.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Oh it may clear up something I wasn't sure about... A few months ago, I read on the internet that Michael didn't really like the video of who is it, because at that time, he was on tour and couldn't do it. So they hired a double to take up the role of Michael ... I was like  :shock: "wooow I didn't notice it was a double!"
Ok there are not a lot of screen shots of this double in the video, and it's pretty dark(probably on purpose ^^)  but damn, I'm completely fooled. I can't see any differences in this video...
It could be this Darrick... We have heard a lot about Navi or E'cas, but why not about him too??  hhmmm... I don't know...
[youtube:3fxjvo54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hqHdSpv2_E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3fxjvo54]

thats e'cass..i also think thats e'css in the give in to me video
The shots of MJ sitting down and close ups are MJ...the ones where you can't see his face in the video...like him walking to the helicopter and in the car are a man named Derrik not E'cas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for the clear up, I was a little confused, I wondered how could it be possible to look so much like him lol. Actually it was him  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions