Re: RED AND YELLOW THEME .......Please add
December 12, 2009, 07:20:44 AM
Quote from: "Lee.H"
Quote from: "Eva R"
but what MEANS yellow and red?? :?

My question exactly.

Yellow and red has been a common theme in the hoax something i feel we need to find out more about so any help would be appreciated..
Also see this topic as its mentioned here to.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

December 12, 2009, 07:32:12 AM
Quote from: "Willa"
Quote from: "Lee.H"
Quote from: "Eva R"
but what MEANS yellow and red?? :?

My question exactly.

Don't know what it means - there just seems to be a lot of red and yellow all over the place and to me it seems like too much to be a coincidence.
Yes but yellow and red mean......WHAT EXACTLY?????
I think in our quest for the truth some of you are perhaps clutching at straws and looking into things that can have absolutely no meaning, clue or otherwise in the hoax.
Those of you who say Michael will have to make a comeback as he will be so bored have not considered the fact that reading forums like this will be very amusing and entertaining and will probably have him rolling about with laughter and amused forever more! Think about it? Colours, Numbers, Paintings, Disguises etc etc!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 12, 2009, 07:42:23 AM
Something else for you all to think about-they only need to add green and they will all be Rasta's. Can't imagine Jermaine or Doc Murray will be a pretty sight with dreadlocks!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Color red symbolizes the blood that martyrs have shed in the history of the Rastas.
The yellow in the gold represents the wealth of the homeland.
Green represents the beauty and vegetation of Ethiopia, the promised land.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 12, 2009, 07:49:43 AM
QUOTE ///Don't know what it means - there just seems to be a lot of red and yellow all over the place and to me it seems like too much to be a coincidence.[/quote]
I think in our quest for the truth some of you are perhaps clutching at straws and looking into things that can have absolutely no meaning, clue or otherwise in the hoax.
Those of you who say Michael will have to make a comeback as he will be so bored have not considered the fact that reading forums like this will be very amusing and entertaining and will probably have him rolling about with laughter and amused forever more! Think about it? Colours, Numbers, Paintings, Disguises etc etc![/quote]

So your saying this is stupid and not worth investigating??
Sorry i did not see myself as "clutching at straws" Just find it odd that there has been a continual yellow and red theme.. And wanted to post it ..
I will refrain from posting my thoughts in the future and keep it to myself as it seems i have reached the point that i am clutching at straws.. Not to mention the time and energy i spent working and researching this to be shot down!!!
However i would love to hear your "Sane" take on the hoax so i can get a better perspective at what i should be looking for!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

December 12, 2009, 12:14:42 PM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
QUOTE ///Don't know what it means - there just seems to be a lot of red and yellow all over the place and to me it seems like too much to be a coincidence.
Those of you who say Michael will have to make a comeback as he will be so bored have not considered the fact that reading forums like this will be very amusing and entertaining and will probably have him rolling about with laughter and amused forever more! Think about it? Colours, Numbers, Paintings, Disguises etc etc![/quote]

So your saying this is stupid and not worth investigating??
Sorry i did not see myself as "clutching at straws" Just find it odd that there has been a continual yellow and red theme.. And wanted to post it ..
I will refrain from posting my thoughts in the future and keep it to myself as it seems i have reached the point that i am clutching at straws.. Not to mention the time and energy i spent working and researching this to be shot down!!!
However i would love to hear your "Sane" take on the hoax so i can get a better perspective at what i should be looking for!!!!![/quote]
Whoooa-Hey there we are all entitled to voice our opinions and I am not the only one on this forum to think that certain theories seem a bit far fetched and we should not be in fear of saying so, this is a forum where we should be able to speak our minds and it is entirely up to you if you want to post again but if you could give me a valid reason as to why you believe these colours to be of some significance it would be more beneficial than the sort of things that you have written above. Also I did not call your post "stupid", I have never and would never do that to anyone. I posted in what I meant to be in a very fair and respectful manner and meant no harm. I did say "PERHAPS" clutching at straws which is an entirely different thing to what you are suggesting I said. I also tried to lighten the post with a bit of humour which you obviously did not appreciate. There was no badness at all intended on my part and I can only assume that this whole MJ scenario has affected you and I am sorry for that. I give you peace and love. Take care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Lee.H

December 12, 2009, 07:19:32 PM
TheKingWillReturn said in another yellow related topic, some meaning that yellow could mean, this one stood out to me.

** In the Middle Ages, ACTORS portraying the DEAD in a PLAY wore yellow. ** ;)
(What colour was michael wearing on the funeral photo's- Liberian girl?) ;)

Full list here ; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...and on Michael\'s command we begin...