On the night of the passing, Frank Dileo told Larry King, or someone on CNN I think, that MJ wasn't feeling well the night before so the doctor came by and nothing was wrong, and then the next day he had the cardiac arrest, making it sound like there was no doctor there though we know there was.  It wasn't until hours later the family was saying there was a doctor there and he went missing, makes you wonder if it was planned suddenly for some reason.  Cause now in articles mentioning his death, I see cardiac arrest, not always propofol intoxication.  It's covering up the murray drama too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "GreenManMakeAChange"
On the night of the passing, Frank Dileo told Larry King, or someone on CNN I think, that MJ wasn't feeling well the night before so the doctor came by and nothing was wrong, and then the next day he had the cardiac arrest, making it sound like there was no doctor there though we know there was.  It wasn't until hours later the family was saying there was a doctor there and he went missing, makes you wonder if it was planned suddenly for some reason.  Cause now in articles mentioning his death, I see cardiac arrest, not always propofol intoxication.  It's covering up the murray drama too.

The reason you see (in some articles) Cardiac Arrest vs Propofol OD is you are comparing old articles (pre-autopsy) The *initial* reports stated Cardiac Arrest....The demise based on Propofol came about AFTER the Second Autopsy ordered by the Jackson Family. If you read Salvatore Astucia's article (MJFiles.com) he states that the official cause of death would have remained Cardiac Arrest (if the Jackson's had not ordered a 2nd more in depth Autopsy that proved his system was flooded with Propofol) According to him the perpetrators are backed into a corner by the second autopsy; as they felt confidant that the "cardiac arrest" would be "End of Story" letting them get away with Murder! The result of this surprise was Evan Chandler being "Suicided" and possibly the same with Peter Lopez, who was said to be planning to do an interview in regards to MJ's death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw a recent article though, I think on the Chinese boy dancing to mj, and it mentioned mj dying of cardiac arrest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just want to understand. You mean the Jacksons hired Murray to kill Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The term "cardiac arrest" simply means the heart has stopped..  its different from a "heart attack".

The heart is in arrest...  means the heart has stopped beating...

A cardiac arrest can be brought on by many factors.. one of which would be drug/propofol overdose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now you are really going out on a limb.  Come on, his family would not do this  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  I realize there is not much happening right now, but lets not get crazy.  Everyone will think we are NUTS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow, this topic threw me offguard for a second. What kind of family would HIRE someone to kill the person that made the family move to bigger and better things? The topic says, "the jacksons", that means ALLLL of them, right? All of them, re-phrase that, NO ONE in this world should NOT want Michael dead, no matter the reason! He IS a person that was brought to this earth 51 years ago to amaze us with his wonderful talent, not to get accused of something that he would never do, which would problaby make people WANT him to be dead... :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Sangre

I don't believe this. The Jacksons could have wanted money, they could have wanted spotlight, but MURDER?

Then again we don't know them personally. Scary to think about it, but I think this idea is a little far stretched.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

I'm still a believer in the hoax and I L.O.V.E this family too, but let's explore this for a sec.  It seems far fetched however, keep in mind there has been alot of drama and turmoil  amongst them for many years.  Jealousy has a tendency to rear its ugly head.  Some things we've heard about and others we haven't. This is a family with a man who had an affair with his brother's girlfriend--and bore children. C'mon, where is the loyalty? Michael refused to do business with them, he was loyal to Katherine ONLY--and she's an enabler. Jermaine and LaToya attempted a smear campaign some years back, Marlon was reportedly estranged when he suffered a financial set-back and couldn't get help.  Although they have denied it (Tito, Jermaine, Jackie and Marlon), they weren't very close during the final years of MJ's "life".  He considered his friends and employees family. Out of all of the brothers he was the most successful, and not to mention the ONLY one who had the potential to make a successful comeback that would generate revenue....and much more if he were deceased.  

Suffice it to say that if MJ was my son, brother, etc I would be out pounding the pavement with his supporters every chance that I got just like the ladies at M.A.D.D. (Mothers Against Drunk Drivers). There is no way that Conrad Murray would STILL be practicing medicine prior to being found innocent or guilty--or comfortably froliking on a public beach with his baby's mama. This is all the craziest $hit that I have ever heard/seen.

Quote from: "Sangre"
I don't believe this. The Jacksons could have wanted money, they could have wanted spotlight, but MURDER?

Then again we don't know them personally. Scary to think about it, but I think this idea is a little far stretched.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

OKAY LET ME REWIND ON THIS!

YOU GUYS BELIEVE THE JACKSONS HIRED DR MURRAY TO KILL MICHAEL JACKSON?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Please don't thrown around allegations like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Huh, what????  Nooooo....they would not do that!!!  I can't even entertain the thought.   Big families fight and argue and compete sometimes....but under it all they love and stick together....especially as they get older...(I'm from a big family too).  Plus, there is NO WAY they would do that knowing what it would do to mom Katherine....NO way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
I'm still a believer in the hoax and I L.O.V.E this family too, but let's explore this for a sec.  It seems far fetched however, keep in mind there has been alot of drama and turmoil  amongst them for many years.  Jealousy has a tendency to rear its ugly head.  Some things we've heard about and others we haven't. This is a family with a man who had an affair with his brother's girlfriend--and bore children. C'mon, where is the loyalty? Michael refused to do business with them, he was loyal to Katherine ONLY--and she's an enabler. Jermaine and LaToya attempted a smear campaign some years back, Marlon was reportedly estranged when he suffered a financial set-back and couldn't get help.  Although they have denied it (Tito, Jermaine, Jackie and Marlon), they weren't very close during the final years of MJ's "life".  He considered his friends and employees family. Out of all of the brothers he was the most successful, and not to mention the ONLY one who had the potential to make a successful comeback that would generate revenue....and much more if he were deceased.  

Suffice it to say that if MJ was my son, brother, etc I would be out pounding the pavement with his supporters every chance that I got just like the ladies at M.A.D.D. (Mothers Against Drunk Drivers). There is no way that Conrad Murray would STILL be practicing medicine prior to being found innocent or guilty--or comfortably froliking on a public beach with his baby's mama. This is all the craziest $hit that I have ever heard/seen.

Quote from: "Sangre"

@2MuchMJLuv
Maybe this TIAI update will answer your question
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
by TS » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:44 pm
TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder

4-32. Would a “Death Hoax” Murder Plot Convince the Family???

If there was a conspiracy to murder MJ (and don’t get me wrong, that is a very real possibility): what would be the point in all the complexity, trying to make it look like MJ faked his death? Would they do all that, just to convince a few thousand hoax believers? {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6929}

More and more MJ fans are now thinking maybe MJ was murdered (including former hoax believers); so I guess it didn’t work very well, if they were trying to convince all the fans that it was a death hoax.

But far more even than the fans, the murderers would need to shield themselves from detection by the family; because the family would be motivated to catch the murderers, as much or more than most fans. And in this case, several family members are already well known in the music industry (Jackson Five, Janet Jackson, etc). So as much or more than any other family, the murderers would want to avoid detection by the Jackson family—because they have the influence to do something about it.

Now get ready for the murder-theory destroying question: if they planned a murder to look like a hoax, what is the likelihood that they could You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in convincing the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that MJ faked his death???????

The only way that a murder (made to look like a hoax) could work, is if the family was in on the murder plot—whether for money, or their own lives were threatened, or because they all hated him and wanted him dead, or something. I’m not trying to say that any of these things are true; but we are turning every stone, so to speak.

It is quite unlikely that even one family member would want MJ dead, much less the entire family. It is also unlikely that any family member could be bought with money to help in a murder plot; and again, certainly not the entire family. The threat of death is no doubt a stronger motivation than money; but true love is stronger than death—so if there’s even one family member that truly loves MJ, then the whole family could not be in on a murder plot.

Yet another problem is that we have Jermaine and others saying that they know all about it, and they are going to spill the beans. So I guess the huge, long-term, and very complicated plot to murder MJ and make it look like a hoax—it didn’t work! And they had to be planning it for many years: including the will dated 7-7-02, and the 1998 autographs (somehow they convinced or forced MJ to do this). All that ingenuity, and it failed!

Yet another problem is the many indications not only of the hoax, but also of the return and bam. Wouldn’t it be better to make it look like a hoax with no return, so that the hoax believers would not be expecting to see MJ again (then they could believe the hoax for decades, and not wonder what happened to MJ)? In fact, wouldn’t it be a whole lot easier to murder MJ with an entirely different plan—having nothing to do with a death hoax? They could make it look like an accident (car or airplane), or maybe a suicide; perhaps a “crazy” person could just shoot him (Lennon), etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

:shock:  :o  :?  :cry:  :roll:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmmmmm........Jermaine (only).....?

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions