jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
Re: What MJ said in his "Moonwalk" autobiography!
November 12, 2011, 10:32:36 PM
In the 5-6 weeks of suffering after 6/25/09, I read Moonwalk constantly.

And yet I missed THIS!
(Brain too clouded with grieving and crap at the time.)

Since I see people bringing MJ's anti-drug attitude up, I want to share something I DO remember reading in Moonwalk:

MJ mentioned a memory of Elvis talking to him (and the rest of the J5?) and telling them very, very seriously, "Don't EVER mess around with drugs. EVER."
The way Michael wrote about this, it seemed like Elvis could not stress enough how drugs could screw up his life/kill him.
And Mike was very VERY young at this time...
So imagine the impression it left on him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

Jennie

November 12, 2011, 10:58:52 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The question is did he mean drugs like cocaine heroine or drugs from the pharmacy like prop-for-fool or loraze-BAM...

:D
yes that is a problem . so many people just can't get a grip on the fact that it is really not so different. it is my understanding that it was elvis perspective also.

I firmly believe that an addiction to prescription drugs just creeps up on you. At 1st you take it cause it was prescribed to you for a medical condition so you dont even think twice. However the problem sneeks up on you if the prescription is renewed over a longer period than a few weeks or for some even less. The reason I believe this is because myself I take a prescribed narcotic on a daily basis because of a medical condition I have and I notice that on the weekends sometimes I dont take my meds and it will cause me to have headaches and to be on the grumpy side. The other thing is that my neurologist prescribes to me once a year for the entire year with the indication that I may take 1 to 6 10mg capsules of the slow release medicine a day. I am not a pill popper so I take 2 at the most when I'm really feeling exhausted, they are prescribed to me as "wakeup's". Someone could easily become an addict.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chinbie

November 12, 2011, 11:43:31 PM
It shows that michael really want to do sth that never done by others
and he wants to change the world ;
i believe mj could do it! /bravo/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 13, 2011, 12:18:02 AM
This hoax was not thought 2 3 4 yrs ago, this was a long time thinking. He said it, he is a perfectionist, and when he puts his heart and soul it has to be perfect.. Here is the answer, he put his heart and soul to hoax his death so when he will come back he will shock not only the living people but also the deads.. This will be  major. He said it when Murray taped his speech. Elvis didn't do it the Beatles didn't do it.. BUT HE WILL..  come back..  /bravo/ Michael.. we all await for you..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
November 16, 2011, 08:12:08 PM
prescription drugs ARE meant to keep you addicted. They have to insure that your going to be a "repeat customer". That is why all the natural healers, (like marijuna, yes marijuna) they will keep illegal. Americans need to understand the whole health care system is engineerged to keep you sick. Big Pharma makes sure over 50% of population is on a anti-depressent, or some other prescription drug, that will FOR SURE KEEP YOU COMING BACK. KEEP YOU ZOMBIE DUMB DOWN STAGES.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
November 16, 2011, 08:18:58 PM
This hoax was not thought 2 3 4 yrs ago, this was a long time thinking. He said it, he is a perfectionist, and when he puts his heart and soul it has to be perfect.. Here is the answer, he put his heart and soul to hoax his death so when he will come back he will shock not only the living people but also the deads.. This will be  major. He said it when Murray taped his speech. Elvis didn't do it the Beatles didn't do it.. BUT HE WILL..  come back..  /bravo/ Michael.. we all await for you..

Eeeee, you got me all excited now!
Now I wish someone could tell me all the reasons he will surely do what Elvis and the Beatles _didn't_ do... <333

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

everlastinglove_MJ

Thanks for this topic, Onthewingsoflove.

I've been reading "Moonwalk" on my vacation this week. Although I've read the book before quite a while ago, I decided to read it again and I must say I'm still (and again) captivated by it. There's so much to say and think, I tried to read it totally first without thinking in hoax connections and just take a few steps back from the hoax thoughts. When I left the book I almost felt as if I left Michael alone, because when you think it that he's opening his heart to you through this book, this precious gift :'(, I really wanted to read it/listen to him in one breath. I'll be back later to share more of my thoughts.

Got to sleep now, we drove about 12 hours today (had too much coffee I guess :icon_lol:)

LOVE always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Hi Everlastinglove_MJ

As MJonmind said way back in the beginning of this post, "It's been said many times that we need to look back through old writings and evidence to find things we've missed."  You know what I think I may even pull it out and read it again myself!

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Moonwalker is my bible and when I leave, even only  for 2 days I carry with me.. :bearhug: I feel protected  :moonwalk_:

Michael has taught us many things and continues to do so..... it's really a wonderful great adventure !!!  :bearhug: :compute: :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

You know what I think I may even pull it out and read it again myself!

Hi Wings and Blankie, I'm glad that I did! I'm still making a recap in my mind. There's so much what we could learn what Michael had learned, just in the way he looked at life and people. I consider "Moonwalk" as a true gift, thank you Michael.

with LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I have read it several times because I love the sensitivity of Michael telling his own life, gives you a very close idea to his life's Point of view  :icon_geek:  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I don’t believe Michael had an addiction to any drugs but that there were some drugs he had to take, whether he wanted to or not, because of his medical history.  The media just ran with the fact that he took any at all without finding or checking into the base for why he was taking them.  The reason for usage did not make the headlines scream loud enough, so that conveniently was left out allowing or rather anticipating  MJ haters 'imaginations running wild.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions