Hi all,
I’ve been following this site since last July and I can’t remember if anyone ever mentioned what Michael said in his book “Moonwalker” regarding his desire to make movies. And I can't find any other threads.  

In chapter three beginning on page 131 he devotes 9 ½ pages to talking about his part in the “The Wiz” and the effect it had on him. On page 133 he says, “I was bitten by the acting bug during that experience. I said to myself, this is what I’m interested in doing when I have a chance—this is it.”

Whoa!  :o

On page 134 he says, “Some day soon I plan to devote a lot of my time to making films.” And in chapter five on page 184, talking about the making of “Thriller” he says, “When I take on a project, I believe in it 100 percent. I really put my soul into it. I’d die for it. That’s how I am.”  

He’d die for it? Hummmmm!  :?:

Okay, if this has been discussed before, please delete this!

Thanks for reading!
Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 11:06:48 PM by onthewingsoflove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

MJonmind

You bring up a really good point. I totally remember reading that in Moonwalker a while back, and thinking the connection too. It vaguely seems familiar that it may have been mentioned in the old MJHD forum but others would know for sure. I think it's one of MANY layers of meanings behind This Is It, and I think they're all true at the same time. It's been said many times that we need to look back through old writings and evidence to find things we've missed. It's so hard to keep tons of information, quotes, etc. displayed before our eyes constantly; inevitably things get shoved back that shouldn't be.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I noticed that too!!
I had an aneurysm when I read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember reading that. I also remember something about how he wanted to do something one day that would change the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I remember reading that. I also remember something about how he wanted to do something one day that would change the world.

Well if his return doesn't change the world, it's certainly going to slow it down! :shock:

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Disco

I remember reading that also & thinking I was losing the plot  :lol:

Then I got to thinking.....my copy was a reprint that was reprinted after Michael "Died"
So anyone got the original???? We need to check out the first version of this book to compare!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

I also remember reading this when I was reading the re-print :D great clues!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

MashMike

i remember that too, i think we shoud pay more attentions to his books-Moonwalk, Tapes, there are many important thinks that he said there and can be related to this hoax more then other things
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

I have the very first german edition and it sais (almost) the same (due to translation losses) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What MJ said in his "Moonwalk" autobiography!
November 02, 2011, 05:00:00 AM
This is interesting. 

I seem to recall a video interview that Michael had in the 80's.  I believe it was around a time shortly after making the short film for Thriller. He said something about a second movie and that he'd have to die to make it (or something like that).  I saw that interview once on youtube about 2 years ago and haven't seen it since. 

It's been bugging me that I haven't been able to locate this video, but maybe I just misinterpreted what he said.  The quote of "I'd die for it" is the closet thing to what I recall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2011, 04:09:31 PM
Whoa! This is interesting! BillieJeanKingOfpop! Do you possibly remember how Michael looked in that interview so we could identify it??? (did he have glasses? what was he wearing?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

November 04, 2011, 02:29:31 AM
Whoa! This is interesting! BillieJeanKingOfpop! Do you possibly remember how Michael looked in that interview so we could identify it??? (did he have glasses? what was he wearing?)

Sorry to say, I can't recall what he was wearing or who was interviewing him.  That's one of the most frustrating things for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2011, 02:34:33 AM
I also remeber him saying he would NEVER get into any drugs, he always hears the same story about a star whom dies cause of drugs ect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

November 04, 2011, 04:32:43 AM
The question is did he mean drugs like cocaine heroine or drugs from the pharmacy like prop-for-fool or loraze-BAM...

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

suspicious mind

November 04, 2011, 06:34:52 AM
The question is did he mean drugs like cocaine heroine or drugs from the pharmacy like prop-for-fool or loraze-BAM...

:D
yes that is a problem . so many people just can't get a grip on the fact that it is really not so different. it is my understanding that it was elvis perspective also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal