i was just sitting here thinking about the dave dave thing and i was watching the video of lkl with dave dave and miko (sp)where they were supposed to be at forest lawn cemetery, glendale, ca.. did anyone notice at the opening of the high steel gates was the family crest that michael jackson had at his neverland ranch and often wore it on his shirts??!!..didnt know if anyone had mention it before..if so feel free to delete..thanks
huggs to all
suzz
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Interesting! Can you put up any pictures?  You know, I've wondered if anyone has ever done a serious examination of MJ's crests and emblems he wears on his jackets, and what their significance is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i can try to find a picture of the gates..im not sure how to do it from video..but i will look and see if i can find a picture of the gates..you know i dont think there has been a post about mj's crest and all the different emblems he wore..im sure they did mean something after all mj never did anything with out a meaning behind it..i hope others will look into these things as well as us :)
huggs to you
suzz
off to look lol..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:l2565ivo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:l2565ivo]

i found the youtube video that shows the gates with the family crest..they start to show it around 1:13 mark..:)
huggs again
suzz
i will see if i can locate some pix
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am getting really frustrated now.  Somebody is taking MJ fans for fools. What's with all the trickery?  I can hardly sleep or eat or think straight waiting for June 21.  If something of substance happens on 6/21, a lot of fans are going to be out of a lot of money from planning bogus trips to LA on 6/25 at which time it will be too late to get refunded.  On the other hand, it serves some of them right for being so mean to us when we were trying to open their eyes to the other possibilities.  I would love to be there for this, however, visiting Forest Lawn would not be on my list of priorities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Interesting! Can you put up any pictures?  You know, I've wondered if anyone has ever done a serious examination of MJ's crests and emblems he wears on his jackets, and what their significance is.

ok i posted the video of lkl and dave dave and where they show the gates..i also found the pictures of the gates at forest lawn cemetery glendale ca ..and the picture of the gates of mj neverland ranch..
 that one is of neverland..
this one forest lawn cemetery glendale..
the picture of the neverland one has 2 family crest..one ontop (smaller) that i really cant see lol very good..i see the difference in the glendale and neverland..so it might match the smaller one and the glendale..but why??..different ones??..sorry if this doesnt make sense ive been up over 24 hours..
huggs to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions