Re: Michael Jackson's Message
November 08, 2010, 07:44:09 PM
Quote from: Its her
Quote from: DREAMSandTRUTH
Hi Its her,
what do you mean by a clever misdirection exactly?

Hi DREAMSandTRUTH,

I mean, simply that if that Illusionist is pointing us in one direction, he's hiding something in the other direction. I don't believe MJ is seriously <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->  taking on the NWO. In case no one has noticed, the thing has been in actual play since at least the early Thirties, in America. More and more, we have less and less rights than we had when the country began. Every time Americans attempt to boldly assert those rights, those who "govern at the permission of the governed" instigate things which instill panic and fear in the population--so that more and more liberties are given up willingly, for some "peace and safety". (Electronic STRIP SEARCH  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> to fly, now, when we have had other less invasive means of security for years!? Please. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> )

Yes, there can be change through opening peoples' eyes and minds to their tricks, but for it to be suggested that Michael Jackson  <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> is going to save us from this, is SO over the top, it must be part of his Illusion, his Greatest Show on Earth, which he intends to be bigger than ANY thing the world has ever seen.

Now, certainly, it never hurts to be informed about things which people have been ignoring, or poo-poohing for decades (as conspiracy theories). I think he IS using all of the subjects we are learning new things about, to open our eyes and train us to be aware of what kinds of thoughts are being accepted undigested, unfiltered, by our brains, and hearts. Knowledge is Power. Ignorance is SLAVERY.

He's trying to wake people up, who have been put to sleep by the powers that be, here, dumbing us down with decades of Tell-a-Vision, lackadaisical, undisciplined, mostly timekilling, purposeless public school education, and actual distortion of history in the only books we have access to learn from. I believe he is trying to restore anew the old idea of making your life count, here, taking loving responsibility for your neighbor. Being aware of need, all around you. Helping out wherever you can.

I believe he decided he was going to "floor it!", his power of influence in the world, and MAKE people interested in "Making that change", as people have so forgotten all about, in this age of the theory of evolution, wherein, we all originated from pond slime, so we can have no higher aspirations, and we are all going to die by radiation, either from man's nukes or our own sun, so  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> why shoot for anything, like virtue, character, accomplishment, conscience, peace, love; and derive real JOY from life, instead of grasping selfishly for things which titillate, but never satisfy; just to kill time painlessly until it's over...

Everything has gotten so dysfunctional, from the governments, to the churches, to the families, to the very individual people. The fear and other psychological pain is SO bad, that people would actually rather be drugged up and fuction blissfully in ignorance, than be LIONS and rule over the uncertainties crammed down their throats from outside...

I think MJ is doing his part to steer people back to some self-awareness, some critically honest self-examination...DEATH always does this. For a moment. Three days, a couple weeks. Then it is back to life as usual, with another patch on your heart, and a little back-burner procrastination.

I think MJ is prolonging this introspection, so people will REALLY wake up and make the change each knows in his own heart NEEDS to be done.

He loves people SO much. I think it grieves him everytime he sees people wasting their lives, either selfishly, when there is so much need next to them, or ignorantly, because they have no industrious role model, and don't know any differently, observing the buffoons and dizbangs being portrayed as husbands/fathers, and wives/mothers,  on TV... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> 

Not that I know anything for sure---but I have studied him enough, I think, to be able to feel a certain vibe, more certainly, a continuous thread through all he does, which proves, at least to me, that he is very much alive, and very purposefully directing this Hoax--complete with misdirections, as all good magicians do. He's very accomplished at this. I had to have it pointed out to me that he was completely covered up from neck to wrist, to feet, before I realized that NONE of his sexiness depended upon revealing costume!! I never noticed that he wasn't dressed like the other men with him on stage. I NEVER noticed that he wasn't shirtless ever, or shirt cut down to below the "bellybutton", even in summer, on stage, until he was, once-- no, twice.  :oops:  BTW, my vision is great; it was just that his masterful powers of Illusion are way greater. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->   

If he came right out and had a global video conference, and said, "Ok, now we are all going to examine our lives", and proceeded to do some guided imagery to get us started, MOST people--except those fans who love to just look at him, would go do something else while keeping one ear on the tv, just in case he said something "Thrilling", or applicable to their "itching ears"("Entertain me. Tickle my ears.") See? We are pooh-poohing even unconsciously, before the man gets his message out. The most dangerous prejudice is subtle, subconscious, unrealized,  absentminded, if you will. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->  We miss so much when we let a badly programmed auto-pilot close our minds. We missed it the first time.

In fact, MJ DID <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> come out openly, with an appeal to "Heal the World, make a little space, make a better place; Take a look at YOURself; Make that change", and all people did was make these songs hits, light candles, sway back and forth and sing along, musing, "that's a good idea". WHY?  He knew why. (He was always very aware of feedback from the audience. I LOVE  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> to watch him work this!) Because we were asleep. FAST asleep. Did he get discouraged?  NO! Always plotting, both fun and purpose, he came up with this: A puzzle that our brains will NOT let go of until we solve it, and in the mean time, a little food for thought, to trigger introspection and enough scary noise, to make our eyes FLY OPEN and become aware of the crap we are letting go on all around us, thinking that someone else (Big Brother?)will take care of things...(side trip: big brother was the one holding you down as a child, and feeding you worms, remember?! How soon we forget, and become complacent and simply tolerate familiar abuse...)

It is sheer Genius.  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Compelling us all to "Come Together" over Him, making us beLIEve we are doing one thing, while actually we are accomplishing quite another.

Every other person has a different theory as to WHY he did this or WHAT we are OFFICIALLY doing gathered here over him. All I am saying, is that whatever it is, if it is in your face, loud, scary or sensational, that is the thing misdirecting, so the other REAL purpose for the Illusion, can do its work. This is REALLY big. This is something P.T. Barnum never thought of.  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Michael Jackson IS the Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
Thanks, Its her, for making it clear! I think you can be right, probably Michael is using many misleading tricks - that's why we have no idea what is really going on. Okay, we have ideas, we just don't KNOW.
By the way I don't think Michael wants to fight against the NWO with this hoax. I guess he does what he can, what is safe, but they are too dangerous to do much against them by this hoax. You can never know, but I think and hope that he is more careful and doesn't want the NWO to kill him, so very probably this hoax is about something else. I only thought over this theory of Souza and Mo, that's all. And I came to the conclusion that as he is not concealing this hoax, it cannot be effective against the NWO - so probably this is not it  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:11:48 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 07:49:14 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Yeah, Aaron Russo I believe had died of cancer not sure if this correct.
Yes, this is what I read too, but who knows the truth...?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

November 08, 2010, 07:59:39 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
THE SUBMITTED PHOTOS HERE, ARE GROTESQUE, BUT SHOW CLEARLY THAT THE COMMERCIAL MEDIA, INTERNATIONAL NEWS AGENCIES HAVE HIDDEN. THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE WAR FOR OIL, CLEAR THE MASS CHARACTER OF THE GOVERNMENT OF BUSH. THERE ARE TO PREVENT THIS HAPPEN AGAIN.

During the Gulf war and the invasion of Iraq, us used uranium depleted against Iraqi civilians. Depleted uranium because 99% of cancer cases terminals in a period of 5 to 40 years and slowly dispersed, is a highly toxic and deadly substance that lives in the environment for 4,500 years.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

These are "children of Bush",... and Obama

OH MY THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS!
THIS IS SO SAD...WHAT A HEARTBREAKER!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 09:53:23 AM
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
Quote from: "paula-c"
THE SUBMITTED PHOTOS HERE, ARE GROTESQUE, BUT SHOW CLEARLY THAT THE COMMERCIAL MEDIA, INTERNATIONAL NEWS AGENCIES HAVE HIDDEN. THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE WAR FOR OIL, CLEAR THE MASS CHARACTER OF THE GOVERNMENT OF BUSH. THERE ARE TO PREVENT THIS HAPPEN AGAIN.

During the Gulf war and the invasion of Iraq, us used uranium depleted against Iraqi civilians. Depleted uranium because 99% of cancer cases terminals in a period of 5 to 40 years and slowly dispersed, is a highly toxic and deadly substance that lives in the environment for 4,500 years.

These are "children of Bush",... and Obama

OH MY THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS!
THIS IS SO SAD...WHAT A HEARTBREAKER!

All I can do is shake my head. :cry:
Really sad how corrupted this world has become!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 04:46:32 PM
I hope you all don't mind if I post a message of Michael's that's slightly different... "Planet Earth" recited by MJ himself.  I also posted this in "Videos of Michael".

[youtube:1r39w1t5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GxIxsGavZs&feature=fvst[/youtube:1r39w1t5]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 17, 2010, 02:01:19 PM
I haven't read all the posts yet but saw the videos of Michael's message.
It's shocking how the gouvernment fools everybody. You would think that you live in an openminded world with free media and democracy. But since 9/11 everything changed...
I don't know maybe I'm full of crap but I hate to listen to general media since I investigated other sources. You know I really am afraid that things get worse. In my country for example hardly goes by a week without another warning on possible terrorattacks. Before August there was hardly even a word about terror. And that's where I'm beginning to think "so.. what new sensationel invention do they have now to protect us from "terror" but sadly will lead to more control and transparent citziens? Which we would never approve if there was no fear..."

Anyway.. to be honest the videos made me cry again. Just makes me feel like a puppet not able to cut the strings... without any power to do something relevant for a change.
But that just show's how good these videos were, so thank you. :)

And although I don't like the terms of "leader" or "recruit" or "army" (even tough it's all for L.O.V.E - it just sounds like recruiting suicide bombers or so.. ^^)  I willingly join this army starting with the woman in the mirror.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
                    ?
-We can change the world-

November 17, 2010, 02:12:26 PM
paula-c wrote:
Yes, there are whole areas that are declared as unhabitalbe but yet people still are living there..
Sad thing is even now children are playing in tank ruins and with used uranium ammo. Which is not beneficial concerning the cancer and other mutations.
Horrible :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
                    ?
-We can change the world-

Tove

January 18, 2011, 07:06:38 AM
I've been anxious to act for Michael's message for a long time. And I've been very amazed why most of the fans aren't already fighting for MJ's message. We should. Even if we didn't now exactly what to do, we should start to do something. Small acts can make a big difference! Michael has opened my eyes what is going on in this planet. Nowdays I decide myself if I'm trusting what I see, read and hear. I wan't to act to the right things.  I think that the children's and young people are really the future and that's why I'm trying to influence to them, they have to learn whats right and wrong. I wan't to help this planet's new born babies to have equally rights. I don't want to do anything that doesen't feel right and meaningfull in my heart. I am working to help childrens, animals and the environment and studiyng more and more so I can fight against the ignorance.

Michael has teach me everything about the right way, and that it the road that I'm going to choose. Let's not give up, we have to do something beacause those who are acting to the wrong things are definitely know what to do and doing it every sekond. Maybe our army isn't the biggest but we are after all fighting for love and that is quite a big wheapon I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

January 18, 2011, 09:43:55 AM
Agree with all the posts above, Michael's message has changed my life, it has helped and encouraged me in the worst moments of my life when i thought that i could not handle it, that hope is gone, his songs and his message of love, of believing in yourself, in your dreams have helped me, i used to think"If he could handle it, if he could go through a hell and remain true to himself, i can too". I'm so thankful to him for that, that is why Michael is not just an icon to me but someone very dear to my heart, like a part of my family,  I think if all of his fans instead of fighting and calling  bad names to each other could come together, we could make a change, we could make this world a better place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 01, 2011, 04:55:13 PM
I just thought that it was important to bring this thread up again, so that any new members can check this out!
Sending you all Love! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 01, 2011, 04:59:11 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
I just thought that it was important to bring this thread up again, so that any new members can check this out!
Sending you all Love! :)

Good idea  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

April 01, 2011, 05:21:40 PM
Quote from: CC
I CAN´T BELIEVE THAT THIS THREAD IS NOT BEIGN VISITED AND READ!!!
Probably because the videos are no longer available for viewing.
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:10:21 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2012, 01:30:58 PM
I realize this topic hasn't been discussed in quite a while, but thought this is relevant to the discussion here. I thought about Michael's message while watching 'The Corporation' movie ...  on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This film was created in 2003... what has changed? His message in This is it, and the hoax is about saving our planet, the lies, media, revealing the truth and spreading the message. Media, governments, and corporations are all accountable for the suffering and damage done to us and to the planet.
See how easily we are fooled. WAKE UP! Before it's too late.

Corporations are surrounded by controversy. Such as Pepsi who has made an announcement - The brand is working with Michael Jackson's estate to create a limited-edition package featuring the singer... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm not sure the significance of this, but he's had a lifetime of experience with corporations. So his 'comeback' message would be a powerful one. I hope it's soon!

I didn't have the chance to watch the videos that were posted here. But found this interesting enough to share....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnQPPtZVr6c[/youtube]

Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 01:34:11 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 09, 2012, 04:21:50 PM
Indeed, a thread like this deserves a daily update!  :icon_e_wink:

Funny coincidence how exactly one year ago, on the 10th of April 2011 , I posted this on my personal FB page.
I will copy-paste it on this thread as it perfectly fits here.

Michael Jackson ~ LOVE messenger Planetary message Heal the World with L.O.V.E.

Michael Jackson  (speech - 2009 - DVD "This is it") :

1. "Everybody's doing a great job. Let's continue and believe and have faith. Give me your all, your endurance,your patience, and your understanding. But it's an adventure, it's a great adventure. It's nothing to be nervous about. They just want wonderful experiences, they want escapism. We wanna take them places that they've never been before. We wanna show them talent like they've never seen before.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwW5gU7reKw&feature=related [/youtube]

So give your all. And I love you all. And we're a family. Just know that. We're a family. That's right! Amen!
We're putting love back into the world to remind the world that love is important.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ffMZqC9Ghg  [/youtube]

Love is important. To love each other. We're all one. That's the message. And take care of the planet. We have 4 years to get it right or else it's irreversible, the damage we've done.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7wdVzkV1I4[/youtube]

So we have an important message to give. Okay? It's important. But I thank you for your cooperation so far. Thank you. Big thank you. " ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

2. MJ: "I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet. Because the Planet is sick. Like a fever. If we don't fix it now, it's at the point of no return. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have, where it's like a runaway train and the time has come. This is it. I love you."

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eigNnzAM3L8&feature=related[/youtube]

3. MJ: "People are always saying: "They'll take care of it. The government will...Don't worry,they'll..."They" who? It starts with us. It's us!! Or else it'll never be done!" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

April 09, 2012, 05:15:37 PM
Michael's message about freedom and love.. it is impossible to hear these words too often. His message is still impressive even after having listened to it many times. Everyone should listen, be conscious, think and do with MJ's message in mind.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVt9UEUh-8&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL3BDAAEF7B153EBDA [/youtube]

Text:
Sadly, sadly, we live in a state of fear. Everyday we hear of war on the news, on the radio and television and the newspapers, always of war.

We hear of nations hurting each other, of neighbours hurting each other, of families hurting each other and the children killing each other.

We must learn to live and love each other before its too late. We have to stop! We have to stop the prejudice, we have to stop the hating, we have to stop living in fear of our own neighbours.

I would like all of you now to take the hand of the person to the left and to the right. Go ahead! Right now! I mean it! Dont be shy! Do it! It starts now! To the person next to you. To the left and the right. I mean it. Right now! Go ahead! Dont be shy. Do it! Do it! Now, tell the person ... tell the person next to you that you care for them. Tell them that you care for them. Tell them that you love them. Tell them that you love them. This is what makes the difference.

Together ... (Michael laughing) ... (audience screaming) ... together we can make a change of the world. Together we can help to stop racism. Together we can help to stop prejudice. We can help the world live without fear. Its our only hope, without hope we are lost.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions