mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: Michael Jackson's Message
July 25, 2010, 09:42:20 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
I have been talking about this to people, and while some just look at me like I'm crazy, others have surprised me and said that they were in some way or the other aware of this but they never spent much time thinking about it. So there are those who are aware, and as someone has already said we need to pray for God to move these people out of their complacency. That's our part.

I encourage you all not to become despondent and discouraged because there are only a few that are reading this thread! We must not leave God out of the picture! God can take a little and do a lot! Remember Gideon in the book of Judges, where God reduced his army from 32,000 men to 300 and defeated the enemy Midianite army of 135,000! God is still the same God today that He was yesterday. He says "I am God, I change not!" Many say that this victory was so complete, so astounding, so wholly of God that "the day of Midian" seems to have become a proverbial expression for divine deliverance!

Therefore, where this matter is concerned, instead of living in 3-D (despondent, discouraged and dejected) let us look forward to our "day of Midian" by taking this matter before the Lord and expecting Him to fight this battle for us just as He did for Gideon! Gideon tended to be fearful, but total reliance upon God and empowering by the Spirit made him a "mighty man of valor!"  And that is also what MJ did throughout that last trial, he relied totally upon God and was acquitted on all 14 counts!!! Understand people that there is "nothing too hard for God!" God raised MJ up and placed him where He did, and allowed all these things "for such a time as this!"

As someone as already said in so many words, let's stop sweating the small things. Let's do our part! Those of you who have children I ask you to start paying attention to the music your child is listening to as well as the movies they see and the video games they play, and the people they hang out with. That's our part! And we also need to  keep this situation before the Lord in prayer, knowing that the battle belongs to the Lord, but the victory is our :!:  :!:  :!:

Let me leave you with 2nd Corinthians 10:4 that says,

"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds..."

So  keep the faith people while riding high up "on the wings of love!"

Stay blessed! ;)

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!   I love that 3D reference!   We were created for, and BELONG in, the Fourth dimension--- 8-)

DO, DO, DO, DO---

what LOVE says to !

That's where God meets you and wonderful, "magical", unimagineable things happen !!!!!!!!!! Remember, even HE won't steer a vehicle which isn't turned on, in gear, and pedal to the metal ("mettle")!  He's seeking those to work with, who are turned on, and strapped in!!...  :o   8-) GREAT post of encouragement! Thank you! :D  :D

Great post! Thanks. Believe in God, Believe in Love, Believe in Michael and help others to become aware. This is all we can do. I let go of all the"small stuff" years ago and I concentrated on living my life with love. Love has brought me here for a reason and I believe something BIG is going to happen. Those who truly Believe in the power of Love and who have been living their lives with love and spreading love, those will be the ones who will move on to the next world, dimension, or whatever it happens to be. I truly believe that this is bigger then all of us, but I know I'm on the right path and that feels good. Lead the way Michael! We will be here! I love you Michael!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 10, 2010, 11:17:56 AM
I've done a lot of re-reading and re-watching here the last couple of weeks. I think I'm catching up with many of who have been around here for much longer than me!

As many have already said, I think Michael's message goes further than just awareness of NWO. Whatever our own personal beliefs, or lack of them, we cannot ignore Michael's deep faith in God. I cannot believe he would take us to a place of understanding of the true state of the world and just leave us hanging there with no solution. I've wondered recently what he expects us to actually DO, and I initially thought 'LOVE', in all it's manifestations, would not be enough to halt the seemingly inevitable world crisis. But if you factor in a belief and love of God, then anything is possible. I'm certain Michael believes this, and that's why he can confidently say that he writes songs to bring 'hope' to people. Without God all is doom and gloom and fear.

I believe in Love, next question I have to ask myself is do I believe in God?  Or are they, in fact, one and the same?  I never imagined I'd be thinking about things like this when I came here to try and find out what happened to MJ on June 25th last year!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2010, 04:13:01 PM
Quote from: "curls"
I've done a lot of re-reading and re-watching here the last couple of weeks. I think I'm catching up with many of who have been around here for much longer than me!

As many have already said, I think Michael's message goes further than just awareness of NWO. Whatever our own personal beliefs, or lack of them, we cannot ignore Michael's deep faith in God. I cannot believe he would take us to a place of understanding of the true state of the world and just leave us hanging there with no solution. I've wondered recently what he expects us to actually DO, and I initially thought 'LOVE', in all it's manifestations, would not be enough to halt the seemingly inevitable world crisis. But if you factor in a belief and love of God, then anything is possible. I'm certain Michael believes this, and that's why he can confidently say that he writes songs to bring 'hope' to people. Without God all is doom and gloom and fear.

I believe in Love, next question I have to ask myself is do I believe in God?  Or are they, in fact, one and the same?  I never imagined I'd be thinking about things like this when I came here to try and find out what happened to MJ on June 25th last year!

I think that Love and God are one and the same. I was brought up as a Catholic and I have always believed in "God", but I have never understood the strict doctrines of the Catholic Church.
Since, inexplicably, becoming completely drawn to MJ's death hoax, I too have started thinking about things I never imagined I would........higher consciousness, lightworkers, pleiadians (seriously!), 11:11 etc. etc. I believe that all these phenomena are connected and can help us to understand the true meaning of love and the human spirit and, hence, God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2010, 05:48:16 PM
Need some more light, check out the website vaticanassassins.org, there's a lot of info on there to help connect the dots. Do some research on the vatican, it's horrifying what they've done/doing. Personally I think they are the elite. They're making all the rules, none of this stuff is happening by coincidence it's ALL preplanned. Anyway that's my 2 cents worth, check it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2010, 01:48:22 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Thank you Mo for this recap, very useful. We must be prepared for the fight. They will not win God willing !
the power of god is awesome. If you have faith in god nothing is impossible, even dreams, miracles, hope and peace everything that Michael believes in. I do not know him never followed his career all of this talk of death effected me and my life. His message is love. Follow your heart, your dreams, and never give up. Watch the movie see how hard he worked to make his fans happy. Michael is alive and if you believe it don't give up. His birthday is the day..... I came to this site because things about his death, funeral did not add up. Everything was done like a rehearsed movie. I did not believe it all. I was searching for answers on the Internet. Wanted to know the REAL michael not what was written in the trash mags. No one writes about the good things he has done in his life with children, charities and most of all us. Somehow he has changed my life around. His lyrics come from passages in the bible. His inspiration is God. I think I stumbled onto some kind of code with the number 7 and if he needs our help we all have to help him. I am not sure if I am right or wrong about this but it's worth a shot. His lyrics the 7th word take that word search the Internet and then follow the 7th link on the page. I started but couldn't finish because I was going thru a personal crisis. He is alive I have seen the signs thru email, billboards, license plates. May god bless him and keep him safe. May everyone here listen to my words written and try to take over what I couldn't finish. Not that I didn't want to my purpose to come to this site were for answers. Same as everyone here the date of his return is set his birthday. Let's end this all and let the power of god help him. Love to you all, may god guide you in searching for answers to all of this story. I will continue to keep him in my prayers, certain circumstances do not allow me to keep searching. All I know is that he is alive..... South Florida was were he was last known to be. Bless you and keep him in your prayers as I do everyday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“No soul can believe except by the will of Allah and he will place doubt in the hearts of those who refuse to understand.”

“His music reached billions, His dreams inspired the world, but there was still one dream he wanted to share with everyone.”

August 21, 2010, 09:11:11 AM
What do you think about this information??? Look at this video...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 08, 2010, 09:09:36 AM
Thanks for posting these videos are very interesting Hazzely.
I will add this, Senator Paul Wellstone, Democrat by Minnessota, along with his family, died in a plane crash in October 2002. He was the only Democratic Senator who voted against the war in Iraq, in spite of having been warned by Dick Cheney that if voted against the Bush Administration would "as necessary"to punish him"", Wellstone was also voted against the military assistance to the Colombian Government and against the Homeland Security Act. Bush father came to call it "chicken shit". Bush son did not attend the funeral, in spite of having visited Minnesota twice this week (in the context of the election campaign). Although the possibility of sabotage refused, never established a Committee in Congress to investigate the accident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2010, 03:01:45 AM

Would it be possible that beings of other planets are helping the NWO to take over our planet? Or are there friendly beings of other planets ready to help us? At least it is worth thinking about it.Could it be possible that MJJ knew about this and the cover-up, wanted to reveal this and therewith made himself a threat to the high and mighty? I am just wandering about it, that's all..........[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 06:49:01 PM
Hi guys,
I watched all the videos here. And I tried to think over this theory of Souza and Mo.

The person mentioned in the first video - Aaron Russo is not here with us anymore... After he spoke up against the Rockefellers' plans he died. Maybe he was killed, maybe he dared to speak up because he was really very sick by then and the doctors gave him just a few months, so he had not too much to loose. Anyway, it doesn't sound good...

The documentary "The Great Global Warming Swindle" (mentioned in the video Part 4a) is just great, I saw it about half a year ago, and I can only recommend it.
There were so many famous professors co-operating in it who told their opinions about this global warming hoax, that I think they dared to speak up because they hoped it would really be suspicious if all of them just died after the documentary. But one of them told in the film that he was seriously threatened!

I just tried to compare Michael's hoax with this brilliant, mind-opening documentary.
I guess these professors were this successful with their film, because they didn't tell the whole world that they were planning to reveal all the lies in this world about global warming. I'm not sure they really kept it a secret until broadcasting it, but I think this could be the only way to be able to reach their goal safely.
If they talked about doing such a documentary, I guess those who fool us with this global warming, would have the opportunity given to make these professors stop doing/broadcasting this documentary.

So - why is Michael making his hoax this obvious if he wants to speak up against the NWO and the Illuminati? Against such dangerous persons? Does he want to give them enough time to prepare against his goal? If we know about this hoax, then the NWO surely knows about it and tries to prevent Michael from implementing his plans - don't you think?

IMHO speaking against the NWO or Illuminati is only effective (and possible) if you surprise them.
I could imagine Michael gathering lots of polititians, celebrities etc, to a big concert which is broadcasted live everywhere, and surprise the NWO by telling the truth about them. That would be effective, I think. But this hoax?

Michael is not concealing that he is planning something big - so I don't understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

November 06, 2010, 10:59:26 PM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Hi guys,
I watched all the videos here. And I tried to think over this theory of Souza and Mo.

The person mentioned in the first video - Aaron Russo is not here with us anymore... After he spoke up against the Rockefellers' plans he died. Maybe he was killed, maybe he dared to speak up because he was really very sick by then and the doctors gave him just a few months, so he had not too much to loose. Anyway, it doesn't sound good...

The documentary "The Great Global Warming Swindle" (mentioned in the video Part 4a) is just great, I saw it about half a year ago, and I can only recommend it.
There were so many famous professors co-operating in it who told their opinions about this global warming hoax, that I think they dared to speak up because they hoped it would really be suspicious if all of them just died after the documentary. But one of them told in the film that he was seriously threatened!

I just tried to compare Michael's hoax with this brilliant, mind-opening documentary.
I guess these professors were this successful with their film, because they didn't tell the whole world that they were planning to reveal all the lies in this world about global warming. I'm not sure they really kept it a secret until broadcasting it, but I think this could be the only way to be able to reach their goal safely.
If they talked about doing such a documentary, I guess those who fool us with this global warming, would have the opportunity given to make these professors stop doing/broadcasting this documentary.

So - why is Michael making his hoax this obvious if he wants to speak up against the NWO and the Illuminati? Against such dangerous persons? Does he want to give them enough time to prepare against his goal? If we know about this hoax, then the NWO surely knows about it and tries to prevent Michael from implementing his plans - don't you think?

IMHO speaking against the NWO or Illuminati is only effective (and possible) if you surprise them.
I could imagine Michael gathering lots of polititians, celebrities etc, to a big concert which is broadcasted live everywhere, and surprise the NWO by telling the truth about them. That would be effective, I think. But this hoax?

Michael is not concealing that he is planning something big - so I don't understand.

No...it is a very clever misdirection...he is planning, piece by piece, while concealing something big...Himself :!:   :D Hide and watch!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

November 07, 2010, 08:26:02 PM
Hi Its her,
what do you mean by a clever misdirection exactly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

November 08, 2010, 11:02:20 AM
Quote from: DREAMSandTRUTH
Hi Its her,
what do you mean by a clever misdirection exactly?

Hi DREAMSandTRUTH,

I mean, simply that if that Illusionist is pointing us in one direction, he's hiding something in the other direction. I don't believe MJ is seriously <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->  taking on the NWO. In case no one has noticed, the thing has been in actual play since at least the early Thirties, in America. More and more, we have less and less rights than we had when the country began. Every time Americans attempt to boldly assert those rights, those who "govern at the permission of the governed" instigate things which instill panic and fear in the population--so that more and more liberties are given up willingly, for some "peace and safety". (Electronic STRIP SEARCH  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> to fly, now, when we have had other less invasive means of security for years!? Please. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> )

Yes, there can be change through opening peoples' eyes and minds to their tricks, but for it to be suggested that Michael Jackson  <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> is going to save us from this, is SO over the top, it must be part of his Illusion, his Greatest Show on Earth, which he intends to be bigger than ANY thing the world has ever seen.

Now, certainly, it never hurts to be informed about things which people have been ignoring, or poo-poohing for decades (as conspiracy theories). I think he IS using all of the subjects we are learning new things about, to open our eyes and train us to be aware of what kinds of thoughts are being accepted undigested, unfiltered, by our brains, and hearts. Knowledge is Power. Ignorance is SLAVERY.

He's trying to wake people up, who have been put to sleep by the powers that be, here, dumbing us down with decades of Tell-a-Vision, lackadaisical, undisciplined, mostly timekilling, purposeless public school education, and actual distortion of history in the only books we have access to learn from. I believe he is trying to restore anew the old idea of making your life count, here, taking loving responsibility for your neighbor. Being aware of need, all around you. Helping out wherever you can.

I believe he decided he was going to "floor it!", his power of influence in the world, and MAKE people interested in "Making that change", as people have so forgotten all about, in this age of the theory of evolution, wherein, we all originated from pond slime, so we can have no higher aspirations, and we are all going to die by radiation, either from man's nukes or our own sun, so  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> why shoot for anything, like virtue, character, accomplishment, conscience, peace, love; and derive real JOY from life, instead of grasping selfishly for things which titillate, but never satisfy; just to kill time painlessly until it's over...

Everything has gotten so dysfunctional, from the governments, to the churches, to the families, to the very individual people. The fear and other psychological pain is SO bad, that people would actually rather be drugged up and fuction blissfully in ignorance, than be LIONS and rule over the uncertainties crammed down their throats from outside...

I think MJ is doing his part to steer people back to some self-awareness, some critically honest self-examination...DEATH always does this. For a moment. Three days, a couple weeks. Then it is back to life as usual, with another patch on your heart, and a little back-burner procrastination.

I think MJ is prolonging this introspection, so people will REALLY wake up and make the change each knows in his own heart NEEDS to be done.

He loves people SO much. I think it grieves him everytime he sees people wasting their lives, either selfishly, when there is so much need next to them, or ignorantly, because they have no industrious role model, and don't know any differently, observing the buffoons and dizbangs being portrayed as husbands/fathers, and wives/mothers,  on TV... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> 

Not that I know anything for sure---but I have studied him enough, I think, to be able to feel a certain vibe, more certainly, a continuous thread through all he does, which proves, at least to me, that he is very much alive, and very purposefully directing this Hoax--complete with misdirections, as all good magicians do. He's very accomplished at this. I had to have it pointed out to me that he was completely covered up from neck to wrist, to feet, before I realized that NONE of his sexiness depended upon revealing costume!! I never noticed that he wasn't dressed like the other men with him on stage. I NEVER noticed that he wasn't shirtless ever, or shirt cut down to below the "bellybutton", even in summer, on stage, until he was, once-- no, twice.  :oops:  BTW, my vision is great; it was just that his masterful powers of Illusion are way greater. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->   

If he came right out and had a global video conference, and said, "Ok, now we are all going to examine our lives", and proceeded to do some guided imagery to get us started, MOST people--except those fans who love to just look at him, would go do something else while keeping one ear on the tv, just in case he said something "Thrilling", or applicable to their "itching ears"("Entertain me. Tickle my ears.") See? We are pooh-poohing even unconsciously, before the man gets his message out. The most dangerous prejudice is subtle, subconscious, unrealized,  absentminded, if you will. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->  We miss so much when we let a badly programmed auto-pilot close our minds. We missed it the first time.

In fact, MJ DID <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> come out openly, with an appeal to "Heal the World, make a little space, make a better place; Take a look at YOURself; Make that change", and all people did was make these songs hits, light candles, sway back and forth and sing along, musing, "that's a good idea". WHY?  He knew why. (He was always very aware of feedback from the audience. I LOVE  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> to watch him work this!) Because we were asleep. FAST asleep. Did he get discouraged?  NO! Always plotting, both fun and purpose, he came up with this: A puzzle that our brains will NOT let go of until we solve it, and in the mean time, a little food for thought, to trigger introspection and enough scary noise, to make our eyes FLY OPEN and become aware of the crap we are letting go on all around us, thinking that someone else (Big Brother?)will take care of things...(side trip: big brother was the one holding you down as a child, and feeding you worms, remember?! How soon we forget, and become complacent and simply tolerate familiar abuse...)

It is sheer Genius.  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Compelling us all to "Come Together" over Him, making us beLIEve we are doing one thing, while actually we are accomplishing quite another.

Every other person has a different theory as to WHY he did this or WHAT we are OFFICIALLY doing gathered here over him. All I am saying, is that whatever it is, if it is in your face, loud, scary or sensational, that is the thing misdirecting, so the other REAL purpose for the Illusion, can do its work. This is REALLY big. This is something P.T. Barnum never thought of.  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Michael Jackson IS the Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:17:44 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

November 08, 2010, 11:04:58 AM
Quote from: "letsgetitright"
Need some more light, check out the website vaticanassassins.org, there's a lot of info on there to help connect the dots. Do some research on the vatican, it's horrifying what they've done/doing. Personally I think they are the elite. They're making all the rules, none of this stuff is happening by coincidence it's ALL preplanned. Anyway that's my 2 cents worth, check it out.

FIFTY YEARS IN THE CHURCH OF You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login­uy
Read the whole book by Charles Chiniquy on-line.

THE PRIEST THE WOMAN AND THE CONFESSIONAL
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Read this book by Charles Chiniquy on-line.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 11:17:02 AM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Hi guys,

Yeah, Aaron Russo I believe had died of cancer not sure if this correct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 05:36:43 PM
wow thats  a lot of deep shish you  just posted!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions