No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

Re: Michael Jackson's Message
July 01, 2010, 01:47:31 PM

There is quite some interesting stuff about Prince on these boards.  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 01, 2010, 01:58:57 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

of him being awake? can you give me tips?
(with the above search thing, I meant I didn't try the search if this clip had been posted because "Prince" would've probably given me numerous posts of MJ's son Prince).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 01, 2010, 02:08:11 PM
Quote from: "NightOwl"

(with the above search thing, I meant I didn't try the search if this clip had been posted because "Prince" would've probably given me numerous posts of MJ's son Prince).

Prince's One Song speech

Prologue:
1999... and the illusion continues. One begs 2 ask -
"when will it end?"

Unnatural disasters happen seemingly every week. Train crashes, shootings, nuclear accidents; is there any place of refuge one can flee from this insanity? Very few of mankind's creations r designed 2 make u feel good, unless u get pleasure from seeing the human body desecrated by guns, explosions, fights, and any other things these so-called "artists" create. In the name of freedom, many have used art as a means 2 destroy the human mind. As an excuse 2 continue we hear "Art reflects society". How many times has this lie been repeated: "creations r not real", they say and yet any one of these people can call 2 mind images and complete scenes of horror in graphic detail. They will carry these so-called "unreal" creations around with them 4 the rest of their lives. These images r now a part of their being. In the name of RECREATION these people in fact r re-creating themselves in their own images.
SOCIETY THEN REFLECTS ART.

In man's decision 2 further separate from God, his re-creation of himself leaves him in a dysfunctional state of confusion. The mind becomes a burial ground 4 dead waste. Isolated from the wholeness of God, Earth and his fellow brothers and sisters, this man seeks solace in activities he thinks will stimulate his mind. He begins downloading in2 his brain a series of manmade creations designed 2 destroy it. All manmade creations originate from one of 2 sources: the Tree of Knowledge or the Tree of Life. One of these trees contained deadly fruit, the other - Fruit of Everlasting Life. The one who disregards this fact recreates himself and his kind in2 extinction.

U r reading these words on a machine created by man. As u read, u hear a voice speaking 2 u the words that u perceive. They make sense 2 u because u understand (stand under) the SPELLing. The words r what binds this SPELL 2 ur illusion. When u hear the truth, like a memory - u recognize it and this recognition releases u from ALL illusion. Many languages r brilliant in their attempt 2 CONfuse u. CON meaning: against, fuse meaning: 2gether. Words and their SPELLbinding illusions have the power 2 keep man separate from God. U were born in an all-knowing state of mind. The first words spoken 2 u begin the SPELL. The words come from one of 2 sources: the Tree of Knowledge or the Tree of Life. In ignorance or simply lack of respect 4 God, many use words that CONfuse the minds of humans and turn them in2 projections of their own illusions. Because of this fact, many people grow up and blindly assume their pre-selected role under a dictatorship without even being aware of it. When asked what they r doing here on earth, most will answer with statements that do not reflect their natural God-given desires. This creates a pyramid-like structure with the dictator on top, and each level under it knowing less and less. Upon reaching the bottom level - which is where the majority is, u will find chaos, disorder, and illusion. With ILL as its prefix, ILLusion is a state of insanity. In the name of democracy, supreme power is vested un2 the people in this insane state instead of God. A future re-created, 2 b ruled by man, is one of isolation and despair. Returning the leadership back in2 God will allow mankind 2 achieve its original collective goal which is union with God. Ideas contrary 2 this goal should not b blamed or persecuted - just simply ignored. They originated when man first chose 2 ignore God's rule. Simply put - in the beginning, the Human was made perfect in God's image. They had no need 4 knowledge. They were also given freedom of choice. The Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life r reflections of this freedom. The human is now a reflection of their choice. They could have simply chose not 2 choose. God being centrifugal in nature, freedom was the CAUSE and choice was the EFFECT. In knowing their perfection made in God's image, there was no need 2 choose. In fact, there were NO NEEDS. There was only love in an all-knowing state b4 the fall. The worst thing u can do is give up ur God-given right 2 choose. 4 in it - u can choose not 2 choose. Therein is the final judgement. The illusion ceases and u awaken from ur dream. Now the healing begins...

With an all-knowing mind, made in God's image u can create as ur Creator - God intended. With love, honor and respect 4 every living thing in the universe. Separation ceases, and we all become One Being singing the One song.

© 2000 NPG

You might want to read this also: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just go through Prince's lyrics...watch his videos and album covers...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 01, 2010, 02:46:25 PM
Quote from: "NightOwl"

Prince's One Song speech

<snip>
You might want to read this also: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just go through Prince's lyrics...watch his videos and album covers...

Cheers. Mo! I don't enjoy his music so I haven't gotten to know his stuff. Man, I fell off the chair reading the One Song lyrics. Will check out more. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 02, 2010, 05:30:11 AM
Prince's One Song speech

Prologue:
"when will it end?"

Who wrote that speech? Prince? or someone wrote it for him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

July 02, 2010, 05:48:10 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Prince's One Song speech

Prologue:
"when will it end?"

Who wrote that speech? Prince? or someone wrote it for him?

Prince wrote it himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 02, 2010, 06:08:04 AM
Thanks  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

July 02, 2010, 11:01:57 AM
Sorry I dont remember all Princes speach :oops:

The part I do remember is where is mention Jehovah and then he said "Speachless" it caught my attention it was towards the end.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

July 24, 2010, 01:33:57 PM
Quote from: "MJalive999"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

I may be in the minority with most hoax forum members because I have not seen clues to indicate that he will be back.
Alive? Yes.
Comeback...resurfacing...returning...? No.

No clues have surfaced to convince me that he will come back or... that he has a valid reason to do so.

Plus... I know a few die hard Elvis fans who are still waiting and waiting and waiting on their BAM.

elvis never said he would come back!

Quote from: "MJ"
I'm gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then ...BAM!

Elvis is elvis. and MJ is MJ!

and i trust in michael :)

This hoax does not make sense without his return! :!:  :!:  :!:  ;)  ;)  :D  8-)  :lol:

and why does he would do us SEE that he is alive if he won't come back??
Oh no, i am sorry! First of all, MJ respects his fans!
(now, IF the bam is safe ... i don't need to say what i think about)  :roll:

I'm with YOU!  8-) Any hoaxed death does not make ANY sense if it is so open-ended that there is never any proof that there was no death!!  MJ MUST necessarily show HIMSELF, or everyone will still believe he died.

Now... it really IS unfortunate that more people (self-declared "FANs", yet!) haven't jumped on this site to educate themselves as to WHY MJ felt it was SOOOOO important to do such a thing. Even just to give it the benefit of the doubt. Are people SO full of themselves  :? that it is more gratifying to grieve over their PERCEIVED loss, than to use a little faith and HOPE that he COULD be alive??? :roll: Do those folks not even WANT him BACK????????????????????????????????????? THAT is what is unbelievable, to me!

But, and this is NOT a criticism of the Genius---perhaps he waited too long to do it? A truckload of crap happened during the time I think he MEANT to implement his plans, through NO fault of his own, and now, 15-20 years later, the minds of the masses have been anaesthetized  :evil: by 60 years of TELL-A-VISION, so that there are two kinds of problems or "hitches" in the PLAN, to OVERCOME:

1, people SO full of fear, that they refuse to even entertain a thought that everything isn't actually ROSEY on planet Earth...

and, 2, people so cranked up with anger, that it spills out, impulsively, unchecked in inappropriate expressions which endanger the Plan (Unity).

I've SEEN it here, and so have you. Fans fighting with each other. :o  :(  Bible believers hitting non-believers(in The Bible) over the head with their religion. Name calling. This is counterproductive and SUCH a dang waste of EVERYone's time, who comes to the site to learn... I don't make it a habit to lambaste folk for their failings, especially because I know they are either VERY young, immature fans, or are SO steeped in Subliminal (Tell a vision) indoctrination, that they don't realize how they are coming off, and therefore, can't help it. But, it is really getting tiresome.  :(

MJ has been planning this hoax for decades. 8-)  The signs are ALL there, if one makes an intelligent, methodical, patient effort to research here. I believe he was fascinated with the idea AS A HUMONGOUS GAME, with which to "go out(of his stellar career) WITH A BANG!  8-)  :o  :lol:  :lol:  It was meant to be the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH---beyond all others past. THINK. He is a GAMESTER. He even was nicknamed "JOKER" at one time; and he IS the BIGGEST nothing-is-impossible thinker WE'VE ever seen...for anyone who doubts that MJ is doing THIS: IT IS NOT THAT MUCH OF A STRETCH TO BELIEVE IT. You have been TOLD. You KNOW it, inside.

BUT...then, :idea:  being the conscientious, God-fearing, PRO-active man that he is, having SEEN TOO MUCH in his travels over the years, he decided to MAKE his hoax change the world in a serious godly way.

He's said it before: It is what we are here FOR;

to do only GOOD to each other.

There are things written in the Bible, which whether anyone believes or not, WILL come to pass. But  :arrow: there is also example of where catastrophic events were delayed for another time, when people

"Make That Change and TURN from wickedness, where ever it is found---actually, WITHIN your SELF. You are the ONLY one you can change. If THAT is too hard for you,  :? what makes you think you can change anyone ELSE :?:  :?:

If this is too much bible for you, maybe you didn't understand how important GOD is to Michael Jackson... I can't change what you believe. I can only take what I KNOW, and set it out for you. AS HE IS doing, here, TOO.

The choice, WHAT TO BELIEVE, inside your own heart,  is the most  :!: priceless :!:  freedom  :!: you have. :!:  PLEASE take it very seriously, and BELIEVE ON PURPOSE, by choice.

Don't float through life on whatever current is the strongest.

The Bible says that one shall put a thousand to flight, two shall put ten thousand to flight. Our power increases EXPONENTIALLY, as we unite in one, purely good purpose.

But we are NOT  :!:  fighting other PEOPLE. :idea:  :idea:  :arrow:  The PEOPLE are just the pawns of the wicked spirits who have taken them over through the open doors of greed and lust for power.

What we will be putting to flight are these evil spirits seeking to control people, and keep all of us continually fighting one another, or spinning our wheels against what appears to be evil people, and not the ROOT of the problem, which is ALWAYS: spiritual; INSIDE.

OPEN your eyes. It is hard to take it, that things have gotten this bad. But hiding in dreamland won't save anyone.

:!:  MJ has been trying to make people SEE. Do you think knowing about all this evil has been fun for him? I personally do not know HOW he does it---reach out to impossible situations and people, and NOT be bawling his heart out ALL the time, because he CAN'T do enough. There just isn't enough money or people to fix some things as quickly as the needs are piling up. I think it makes him sick. And it compelled him to do THIS.

Open your eyes and look close to home. Then, thank God, you didn't live your whole life with eyes closed, wasting it on yourSELF.

Don't be moved by the cheers or the jeers, Mike. Sometimes, with the Almighty, things snowball, SUDDENLY!  It is in the works :!:   8-)  ;)   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

paula-c

July 24, 2010, 02:55:59 PM
Well ....., Su su, good post, excellent ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its her

July 24, 2010, 03:11:32 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
In my posts when I refer to there not being a bam, I think it is better to say no "bang" because I DO BELIEVE THAT HE WILL MAKE HIS PRESENCE KNOWN = BAM.  But I don't believe it will be with a concert, a show, etc = BANG.  So yes, there will be a BAM - a reveal to culminate the hoax), but not a bang as in for entertainment purposes.  Does that make sense.  I will stop saying there will be no BAM, just no BANG ;)

AGREED! Just like that, " :o Aw shucks! I couldda had a V8" commercial---BAM! as the realization he's been back for a while--blasts you in the mind!! :lol:

It has to be obvious that he is alive, or his death was not a hoax. But, I think it WILL be obvious, once he REVEALS his actual presence, as you so perfectly put it. 8-)  8-)  :D I myself am certain I've "seen" him at the movies!!!!!! Piece by piece, he's playing with his "audience". Indulge the quiet...it comes before the BAM! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

July 24, 2010, 04:33:44 PM
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
I have been talking about this to people, and while some just look at me like I'm crazy, others have surprised me and said that they were in some way or the other aware of this but they never spent much time thinking about it. So there are those who are aware, and as someone has already said we need to pray for God to move these people out of their complacency. That's our part.

I encourage you all not to become despondent and discouraged because there are only a few that are reading this thread! We must not leave God out of the picture! God can take a little and do a lot! Remember Gideon in the book of Judges, where God reduced his army from 32,000 men to 300 and defeated the enemy Midianite army of 135,000! God is still the same God today that He was yesterday. He says "I am God, I change not!" Many say that this victory was so complete, so astounding, so wholly of God that "the day of Midian" seems to have become a proverbial expression for divine deliverance!

Therefore, where this matter is concerned, instead of living in 3-D (despondent, discouraged and dejected) let us look forward to our "day of Midian" by taking this matter before the Lord and expecting Him to fight this battle for us just as He did for Gideon! Gideon tended to be fearful, but total reliance upon God and empowering by the Spirit made him a "mighty man of valor!"  And that is also what MJ did throughout that last trial, he relied totally upon God and was acquitted on all 14 counts!!! Understand people that there is "nothing too hard for God!" God raised MJ up and placed him where He did, and allowed all these things "for such a time as this!"

As someone as already said in so many words, let's stop sweating the small things. Let's do our part! Those of you who have children I ask you to start paying attention to the music your child is listening to as well as the movies they see and the video games they play, and the people they hang out with. That's our part! And we also need to  keep this situation before the Lord in prayer, knowing that the battle belongs to the Lord, but the victory is our :!:  :!:  :!:

Let me leave you with 2nd Corinthians 10:4 that says,

"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds..."

So  keep the faith people while riding high up "on the wings of love!"

Stay blessed! ;)

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!   I love that 3D reference!   We were created for, and BELONG in, the Fourth dimension--- 8-)

DO, DO, DO, DO---

what LOVE says to !

That's where God meets you and wonderful, "magical", unimagineable things happen !!!!!!!!!! Remember, even HE won't steer a vehicle which isn't turned on, in gear, and pedal to the metal ("mettle")!  He's seeking those to work with, who are turned on, and strapped in!!...  :o   8-) GREAT post of encouragement! Thank you! :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

July 24, 2010, 07:06:27 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Out of my wonderful padded cell.

It is essential that people are educating themselves about the miserable situations we face.
Banking systems would collaps if there were no drugs nor weapons.

As long as there are the same folks controlling banking system and printing money, there will never be an end to this circle. There will be more money notes getting printed during the upcoming years than most of us could ever imagine.
The responsible spenders of our money have meanwhile lost all shame as everybody could notice. It seems as if money were not important anymore at least as to the amounts and single value of the bill - compared to former years when we were trying to have more or less balanced economics.
We are out for the ultimate crash - who could ever pay down the debts accumulating these days. It is the "interest on interest" and the speculators' games that eventually will lead to the collapse. And again we will see hatred against bankers and rich folks and it will not come without notions we know from previous centuries.

The speculative cycle must stay in movement or it will collapse. The hamster wheel needs hamsters to turn it around. "Real" money in the thought of the criminals of today can only be made with the needy.
Who needs something will pay for it. So needs are being created, promoted and folks are getting hooked on that - and are paying high prices to get their drug (that never satisfies).

Make them sick, let them pay for pharmaceuticals.
Make them unhappy, let them pay for "relieving" consumer goods.
Make them poor, let them pay for debts to get out of poverty (yet they drag them more into debts).

Next needy countries to get in serious difficulties are Portugal, Spain, Italy, Japan.
There are rumours that the  U.S. have money reserves left only for 2 months if at all.
The next bubble to burst will be the credit card desaster.

More and more warnings are published in the web to prepare for a collapse and get at least a 3 month stock of food & water supply.
I don't know if that is the right way of dealing with this as this is a "save your own skin" policy.
But we should consider checking our supply.
Those most in danger of suffering from a collapse are those living in cities, being dependent on electricity, the grocers around the corner and having no means to escape.
I saw some disturbing videos on Youtube of how the U.S. are preparing for a disaster.

Back to my wonderful padded cell.

You paint a very grim picture, but you are correct, that "saving your own skin" is impractical.  Even if you managed to save enough supplies to keep you, your family, your neighbors and friends and half of your city, when YOU and yours don't report to "official" supplies lines in the street, the NWO government designees will come find you and TAKE your supply for those THEY deem worthy. The very people you took in, will get mean if you refuse "just one extra" friend of theirs...maybe threaten or expose you. God didn't make us to be limited or selfish. We don't need that chaos!!

Here's an idea: :idea:  pray to God for wisdom and do what Love says. HE will never steer you wrong. Maybe He has a better place for you, or just the RIGHT words to say to people to secure favor with them... ;)  ;)  . It requires your trust, and obedience. HMMMM...just like MJ did with his life...before God made him the most famous man on earth, and seriously Blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

paula-c

July 24, 2010, 07:39:19 PM
If the picture is very gloomy, there are too many problems, all were seen coming
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions