paula-c

Re: Michael Jackson's Message
June 08, 2010, 07:52:09 PM
Donald Rumsfeld, swine influenza H1N1 and negoción with TAMIFLU
H1N1 and global business operation pandemic

In the YouTube video entitled "Operation Pandemic" is exposed terrorism against humanity of the eternal media monsters of unbridled capitalism. Which know using laboratory or viruses (H1N1) and using its powerful media mills and its terrestrial penetration scaffolds omnipotent, echo these tools of domination and subjugation and fourth generation warfare to sow the subconscious of humanity the terror and fear.

The video "Operation Pandemic" (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) is an evident proof of criminal behavior that sinister characters of the U.S. establishment, without scruples, morals and principles, because for lost it long-used for criminal purposes know and biological weapons laboratory in the world to plant a veiled act of bioterrorism in the world. Since these vile actions, in addition to swell the bulging accounts in Wall Street Mr. Donald Rumsfeld (former Bush defense secretary and owner of the laboratory Gilead Sciences, Inc), is also encouraging, through the global hysteria swine influenza virus, large profits for Roche manufacturing in association with this miserable  Tamiflu, or remedy against H1N1

Fear is the most lethal weapon invisible, and most use've Been Given in the global world, by the Various Empires over the Past Five Centuries ... listen well, we're talking about 500 years of domination, subjugation, intimidation and the imaginary location by the culture of fear. That culture of half Terrorism, or infallible weapon of fear of fourth generation, Without the Need to move a finger or launch a destructive missile attack, it is in Itself more lethal and sophisticated weapon Devastating Than Any Panoply of existing military.
The journalist Fernando Velázquez's Informativo Pacifica interviewed for his report to Ralph Schoenman journalist, producer of the radio show "Taking Aim" (pointing) to be transmitted on the radio station WBAI in New York. Schoenman militarized states that laboratories throughout the United States have been perfecting biological weapons with swine viruses, bird, Asian and other diseases for which there is no immune response.
"In laboratory level 4 and 5 throughout the country the most virulent diseases have been altered so that there is no defense against them, and have been dumped in various parts of the world. Have been dispersed in Africa, and have been monitored by U.S. military, "said Schoenman.
Terror spread through the global media powerhouses laboratory by a virus or swine influenza H1N1, with no flu has a rapid-acting and effective, has undermined the defenses of the immune system of a large portion of humanity, because alarms such defenses weakened as a result of those affected by enhancing its transmission, in addition to the psychological and psychiatric derived from it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 09, 2010, 03:09:07 PM
You can't win
You can't break even
And you can't get out of the game
People keep sayin'
Things are gonna change
But they look just like
You're stayin' the same

You get in
way over your head
And you only got yourself to blame
You can't win Child
(You can't win Child)
You can't break even

You can't win
The world keeps movin'
And you're standin' far behind
People keep sayin'
Things'll get better
(Just to ease your state of mind)
(So you lean back, and you smoke that smoke)
(And you drink your glass of wine)
So you can't win, Child
You can't break even

You can't win, you can't win no way
If your story stays the same
(You ain't winnin'),
No, no,
(But it's nice to see you)
(I'm awfully glad you came)
(Better cool it 'cause
It ain't about losin')
And the world has got no shame
You can't win, Child
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

You can't win
You can't break even
Ain't the way it's supposed to be
(You'll be spendin'),
No, no
(Your little bit of money)
While someone else rides for free
(Learn your lesson), ooh,
(Refuel your mind)
(Before some turkey blows out your flame)

You can't win, Child. No!
You can't win
You can't win
You can't win
You can't win

You can't win, Child
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
You can't get out (wooh!) of the game
No, no...
We can't win By ourselves!,But maybe together we Can Make That Change! Down with the N.W.O!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 10, 2010, 02:03:41 AM
frustrates me to no end the fact that I know if I showed this to, and tried to explain all what Mike wanted us to know about this, to family and most friends, they would not listen or look and tell me I am absolutely out of my mind. And therein lay the issue :( I wish everybody would wake the **** up!! I sometimes feel defeated by their apathy. Im like a raindrop in the ocean :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

Hazzely

June 18, 2010, 12:46:21 AM
[youtube:2j3rbg4i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOAnqwtALDk&feature=related[/youtube:2j3rbg4i]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

RK

June 18, 2010, 03:29:34 AM
Thanks Hazzley for posting that. I had never seen it before. Had to watch it a few times tho. Kept getting distracted every time He smiled :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 08:18:46 AM
Hello!

When we reflect that Michael wanted his life to send a message to mankind (its dissemination by the image that was created by him in public as a dependent, crazed, padophiler freak, was suffocated targeted and sustainable), we can see that the time for Michael's return has not come yet!

More people need to understand.
The knowledge about the disease of our world, spiritually and socially, is still not deep enough in the minds of people arrived.
I do not know what has to happen yet, so we understand ... But I feel quite clear that a yet unknown truth paves its way. 2012? I don't know.
Whether or not Michael ... We can create great things as a community, if we internalize the message of love, live and carry on - carefully, critically, present.

Fear is the disease of our world. Racism, oppression, hate, lust for power - at the beginning is always fear.

Everything is connected, always. Healing promises only love, always.

Let us act within the meaning of Michael as an Army of LOVE!
And hope, again and again ...

Sorry, but my english is bad, hope you understand me anyway...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 03:39:44 AM
Hi,

on Facebook I encountered the following page:

Does anyone know anything about them?
Who founded it or something similar...

I ask also in other forums.

Thanks
Sarah
Magnolia1791
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 27, 2010, 05:29:48 AM
:idea:  reminder to watch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 27, 2010, 09:36:17 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
:idea:  reminder to watch
Maybe. I was only surprised because I did not expect that the Army of L.O.V.E. already has such a well-organized background... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 27, 2010, 12:29:57 PM
Oh, my reminder had nothing to do with your post :) it is for me to don´t forget to watch the videos posted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
June 27, 2010, 12:39:56 PM
These videos are so important, why aren't more people listening to them? This is Michael's message and he needs to know that we "understand", that we are willing and ready to fight this fight together, as an Army of Love! I've just watched the videos again and although we find it "easier" to ignore the "facts", we can't! Why are you here on this site? Are you here because you believe Michael did all of this just to return to the stage, or do you understand that Michael needs our help to change the world? The fact that the majority of threads on here are more about Michael's "return" and not about his "message" speaks volume!
Time is running out my friends, for us, for our children and our grandchildren, Michael is trying to fight for the future, for "Peace", for "Freedom" and for "LOVE!"...please, please please, show him that we believe in the power of the people and the power of love, we need to band together to fight all this corruption and we need to do it NOW!
ARMY OF LOVE, Where are you???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 27, 2010, 12:44:29 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
These videos are so important, why aren't more people listening to them? This is Michael's message and he needs to know that we "understand", that we are willing and ready to fight this fight together, as an Army of Love! I've just watched the videos again and although we find it "easier" to ignore the "facts", we can't! Why are you here on this site? Are you here because you believe Michael did all of this just to return to the stage, or do you understand that Michael needs our help to change the world? The fact that the majority of threads on here are more about Michael's "return" and not about his "message" speaks volume!
Time is running out my friends, for us, for our children and our grandchildren, Michael is trying to fight for the future, for "Peace", for "Freedom" and for "LOVE!"...please, please please, show him that we believe in the power of the people and the power of love, we need to band together to fight all this corruption and we need to do it NOW!

Agree with you.

Where do you think most of people are? Seems "Gold Pants" is more important than this .......

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

*Mo*

June 27, 2010, 01:13:15 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"

AMEN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 01:21:11 PM
In my posts when I refer to there not being a bam, I think it is better to say no "bang" because I DO BELIEVE THAT HE WILL MAKE HIS PRESENCE KNOWN = BAM.  But I don't believe it will be with a concert, a show, etc = BANG.  So yes, there will be a BAM - a reveal to culminate the hoax), but not a bang as in for entertainment purposes.  Does that make sense.  I will stop saying there will be no BAM, just no BANG ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 27, 2010, 01:29:14 PM
Quote from: "Magnolia1791"
Hi,

on Facebook I encountered the following page:

Does anyone know anything about them?
Who founded it or something similar...

I ask also in other forums.

Thanks
Sarah
Magnolia1791

Correct me if i am wrong, but most of the Army for Love you refer to are totally AGAINST the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions