Re: Michael Jackson's Message
June 03, 2010, 07:55:48 PM
Ive seen the vids when Mo & Souza announced them ( I saw them  twice )
I also saw them again whan Mo made a new thread about it ..I showed them to my sister too ...
Didn't know I had to reply  :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

airieslady

June 03, 2010, 08:10:08 PM
Excellent ... yes, Michael's Message!  It is hard to get people to listen to all this.  Really, I try everyday to just enter one topic into someone's mind.  But is really difficult to try to get someone's mind headed in this direction.  I mean this is serious stuff here and if anyone has any suggestions on how to get this out there... please help!  We are up against time!  And I genuinely hope Michael is reading this!  Michael, are you listening?  Please, we love you "to death" (well, no pun here).  Is the higher beings who came here and created "us"... are they gonna help us out?  Who's gonna help us?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

June 03, 2010, 10:19:56 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "RK"
I find it sad that this thread does not get more hits as it is titled Michael Jackson's Message.

Exactly the problem. If more people would focus on this instead of unimportant things like Gold Pants, cute pictures, bamsday, Amy from MJHD.com or the Souza & Mo drama, maybe he would decide to return. As long as people stay away from this and deny this is the world we live in, I truly advise him to stay away and enjoy life on a private island, far waway from the ignorance.

I agree so much...Most things here are irrelevant, and people stay tuned in to the unimportant.  Does this really surprise you?  That is what this world is made of, sex, trash, rumors, speculation, and worst of the worst.....Non compassion and Love for our fellow human beings.  Most people have no clue what Michael tried to say, which has been very clear if you listen and care...LOVE ONE ANOTHER..Sound familar?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2010, 10:24:36 PM
Ooh, you guys are right.. I just find it so frustrating that people aren't visiting this more often.. But what can we do? How can we fix that problem?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

June 03, 2010, 11:07:41 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Hi Michaelle,

Souza and I decided to make this series of videos after it became crystal clear to us what Mike has been talking about for many many years.  He tried to make people aware of what's really going on in this world, but for some reason it didn't click.  In many of his speeches, lyrics and videos he's pointing out to the men behind the curtain who rule the world, but if you have no knowledge about illuminati and NWO it's hard to get his message.

There's plenty to read out there about the above subject, but visuals are easier to understand than text.  That is why we made these videos.  Indeed, TII becomes much clearer when you understand Mike's message.  Please watch his video clips again and watch Moonwalker again, you'll be amazed to see how clear he has been about it as of 1988.

I haven't logged in for a while, but this thread is really what I needed to see. I was listening to "Tabliod Junkie"  "Unbreakable" and "Threatened" again and something just clicked.  In the end I don't think it's just about him leaving clues that he's alive, but rather the reasons why he did it.  People really shouldn't dismiss Michael's awareness of the NWO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2010, 11:17:49 PM
Everyone needs to remember another GREAT BIG "why" for the hoax:
[youtube:l72q91u2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d-FxpOoVPw[/youtube:l72q91u2]
They needn't be suffering, ALL of them.. this Earth HAS the resources. so why the heck doesn't anyone USE them?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 04, 2010, 12:00:50 AM
I personally believe in conspiracies
Michael fought through his music against what you call NWO. Michael called for unity thgough his music. There are those songs which makes you wonder - what does he mean, why he's singing this?
They don't care about us, Cry, Jam, Man in the mirror etc...we all know.
I always felt he gave those songs to the world to wake us up.

But his message reaches only the people who already know about the evil in this world, they get the message in a second because they already know....

As about the others - I don't know what would make them admit what's going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 04, 2010, 12:01:21 AM
I personally believe in conspiracies
Michael fought through his music against what you call NWO. Michael called for unity through his music. There are those songs which makes you wonder - what does he mean, why he's singing this?
They don't care about us, Cry, Jam, We've had enough, Man in the mirror etc...we all know.
I always felt he gave those songs to the world to wake us up.

But his message reaches only the people who already know about the evil in this world, they get the message in a second because they already know....

As about the others - I don't know what would make them admit what's going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 04, 2010, 02:27:07 AM
In a video interview filmed by director Brett Ratner that recently surfaced, Michael Jackson lashed out at record labels. Asked about his greatest lesson learned, Jackson replied: "Not to trust everybody. Not to trust everybody in the industry. There's a lot of sharks and record companies steal. They cheat. I have to audit them. And it's time for artists to take a stand against them".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 04, 2010, 03:09:10 AM
I have been talking about this to people, and while some just look at me like I'm crazy, others have surprised me and said that they were in some way or the other aware of this but they never spent much time thinking about it. So there are those who are aware, and as someone has already said we need to pray for God to move these people out of their complacency. That's our part.

I encourage you all not to become despondent and discouraged because there are only a few that are reading this thread! We must not leave God out of the picture! God can take a little and do a lot! Remember Gideon in the book of Judges, where God reduced his army from 32,000 men to 300 and defeated the enemy Midianite army of 135,000! God is still the same God today that He was yesterday. He says "I am God, I change not!" Many say that this victory was so complete, so astounding, so wholly of God that "the day of Midian" seems to have become a proverbial expression for divine deliverance!

Therefore, where this matter is concerned, instead of living in 3-D (despondent, discouraged and dejected) let us look forward to our "day of Midian" by taking this matter before the Lord and expecting Him to fight this battle for us just as He did for Gideon! Gideon tended to be fearful, but total reliance upon God and empowering by the Spirit made him a "mighty man of valor!"  And that is also what MJ did throughout that last trial, he relied totally upon God and was acquitted on all 14 counts!!! Understand people that there is "nothing too hard for God!" God raised MJ up and placed him where He did, and allowed all these things "for such a time as this!"

As someone as already said in so many words, let's stop sweating the small things. Let's do our part! Those of you who have children I ask you to start paying attention to the music your child is listening to as well as the movies they see and the video games they play, and the people they hang out with. That's our part! And we also need to  keep this situation before the Lord in prayer, knowing that the battle belongs to the Lord, but the victory is our :!:  :!:  :!:

Let me leave you with 2nd Corinthians 10:4 that says, "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds..." So  keep the faith people while riding high up "on the wings of love!"

Stay blessed! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

paula-c

June 04, 2010, 09:55:19 AM
Hunger kills six million children a year, according to FAO. (This in 2005).

Some six million children die each year because their immune systems are weakened by hunger and malnutrition, making them unable to overcome treatable infectious diseases such as diarrhea, measles or malaria.

As this is spent Occurs Annually billion billion! $ As the current Iraq and Afghanistan wars, supposedly looking for Terrorists, is looking for more real black gold (petroleum) with red eyes of Scrooge McDuck greed.

And all human beings who believe in life we must fight so that there are policies that take care of life and not destroy it. A policy that defends death, we must oppose the policy that defends life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

June 04, 2010, 11:06:03 AM
Without wanting to go too deep into this matter, the destruction of earth and mankind is a general issue of female and male understanding of, cooperation in and focus on life.

If females with their in-depth wisdom and understanding of the precious elements of life, of the need of protection for the weak, elderly, children and animals, of the need of care and support - if only females would DARE to be strong and stand up and speak and do.

If males with their strengths - physical and financial - with their courage to set another bar just a little higher, try one more time, go and do it, for their own ego and satisfaction of "I did it" - if males only would DARE to be weak, caring, supportive, listen and embrace.

THEN - with both combining their talents and forces working into the same direction for a GOOD purpose - we could REALLY move the world up to endless well-being.

Only when we get to know each other, get acquainted to the strange and irritating "different" of the other, we can see that we are pieces of one and that we are better off uniting.

[youtube:2o69yudv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmjZ8kLSRdQ[/youtube:2o69yudv]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

June 04, 2010, 11:29:01 AM
This thread is important, no matter how big the issue really is, cause history can allways repeat itself if we are not awake.

It is all about awareness and seeing and thinking for yourself, keeping the child in yourself alive as well as having the courage to speak out and act.

And artists traditionally seem to be the ones to be able to see things first and move them on an abstract base in their work of art.
 Right here is about seeing Michael`s message to the world,we got it Michael,we finally do and I thank you for being such an inspiration in my life.Yesterday I heared the oxfordspeech once more and again I was deeply touched by it. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let`s spread the message and live the L.O.V.E.!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2010, 11:36:25 AM
This thread is so important.  Thankyou to everyone who is participating in and contributing to it.  I am busy watching all the video's and reading all the information.  This IS what it is all about.  This IS Michael's message.  We need to wake up as individuals and as a society to the fact that we are being controlled.  We must take action before it's too late!  Thankyou, Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2010, 11:44:39 AM
If you take time to listen to the words of his  songs, look the clips attentively and also to read again or to listen again to his speeches, the message is clear... Only can of persons are "capable" of deciphering his indications!! Mike said]

[size=200]It's all for L.0.V.E[/size]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions