Grace

Re: Michael Jackson's Message
May 25, 2010, 12:38:28 PM
Out of my wonderful padded cell.

It is essential that people are educating themselves about the miserable situations we face.
Banking systems would collaps if there were no drugs nor weapons.

As long as there are the same folks controlling banking system and printing money, there will never be an end to this circle. There will be more money notes getting printed during the upcoming years than most of us could ever imagine.
The responsible spenders of our money have meanwhile lost all shame as everybody could notice. It seems as if money were not important anymore at least as to the amounts and single value of the bill - compared to former years when we were trying to have more or less balanced economics.
We are out for the ultimate crash - who could ever pay down the debts accumulating these days. It is the "interest on interest" and the speculators' games that eventually will lead to the collapse. And again we will see hatred against bankers and rich folks and it will not come without notions we know from previous centuries.

The speculative cycle must stay in movement or it will collapse. The hamster wheel needs hamsters to turn it around. "Real" money in the thought of the criminals of today can only be made with the needy.
Who needs something will pay for it. So needs are being created, promoted and folks are getting hooked on that - and are paying high prices to get their drug (that never satisfies).

Make them sick, let them pay for pharmaceuticals.
Make them unhappy, let them pay for "relieving" consumer goods.
Make them poor, let them pay for debts to get out of poverty (yet they drag them more into debts).

Next needy countries to get in serious difficulties are Portugal, Spain, Italy, Japan.
There are rumours that the  U.S. have money reserves left only for 2 months if at all.
The next bubble to burst will be the credit card desaster.

More and more warnings are published in the web to prepare for a collapse and get at least a 3 month stock of food & water supply.
I don't know if that is the right way of dealing with this as this is a "save your own skin" policy.
But we should consider checking our supply.
Those most in danger of suffering from a collapse are those living in cities, being dependent on electricity, the grocers around the corner and having no means to escape.
I saw some disturbing videos on Youtube of how the U.S. are preparing for a desaster.

Back to my wonderful padded cell.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

RK

May 25, 2010, 12:48:13 PM
I find it sad that this thread does not get more hits as it is titled Michael Jackson's Message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 25, 2010, 01:10:58 PM
American bases respond to raised on a set of strategic objectives and actions of different features but linked to compliance with the main objective of that country is maintaining its global hegemony, at any price and by any means. We can say that the actions U.s. imperialists have a multiobjetivos system and as such we must look at it.  

These strategic objectives to the perpetuation of the capitalist world system, can be summarized according to an article appeared on "Rebellion" by José f. Gallardo Rodríguez, where it says the following:

1) Reorganization geostrategic and occupation of the territories
(2) The control of sea routes
(3) The appropriation of natural resources, biodiversity of fresh water and oil mantles banks mainly. (Ceceña Martorella, 2007).
These three objectives that points Gallardo add you the following, which seems to me that brings greater consequences for the development of the peoples of the world:
(4) Prevent by all means countries drive, the formation of groups, countries or confederations to enable their development in a way faster and more effective partnerships.

The appropriation of natural resources, biodiversity of fresh water and oil mantles banks. It is necessary to point out that the wealth of the countries of the region is not confined to mineral resources such as oil, iron, etc., but is more beyond and reaches to biological systems, which with advances in science are made each invaluable. So for example, such as Layla Michán, Jane M. Russe and others in his article (OCT 2008, vol. 33 No. 10 INTERCIENCIA) "Analysis of the current system in Latin America":

"Seventeen countries (~ 10% of the total number of countries in the world) are considered megadiverse since hosting the maximum biological wealth of the planet." Six of them are Latin Americans: Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru and Venezuela.    Individually, each of these countries has more species of plants, vertebrates and invertebrates, the majority of the Nations of the planet (Mittermeier and Goettsch, 1992; Mittermeier et al., 1997).
In addition, nine of the ten richest in the world plants ecoregions are in Latin America (Rodríguez étale., 2005). However, many species of this area are being adversely affected by human activities, particularly for the conversion of ecosystems: 20% of mammals, birds 12% and 41% of endemic amphibian of the Neotropics have been classified as threatened with extinction. "Seven of the 25 richest in endemic species (which are also threatened) regions of the planet are in this area (Martínez et al., 2006)."

Many of the natural resources that currently the world can deplete or will be insufficient for the needs will be mankind at the time, will need to find alternatives to replace them and this biological systems of Latin America can be indispensable, so now the imperialism is positioning itself territorially to exercise direct control over their discovery and exploitation and to perpetuate as system global domain.

If we take the above, I regard the installation of the American Bases in Colombia, raise the issue of nuclear weapons in the region also leads us to ask questions as to what kind of war are preparing the United States? A popular mass insurrection or international war? Both?

And if you ask me if I believe America can invade Venezuela, of course, that I think so, for all the reasons above. God protect us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

May 25, 2010, 02:02:47 PM
THE SUBMITTED PHOTOS HERE, ARE GROTESQUE, BUT SHOW CLEARLY THAT THE COMMERCIAL MEDIA, INTERNATIONAL NEWS AGENCIES HAVE HIDDEN. THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE WAR FOR OIL, CLEAR THE MASS CHARACTER OF THE GOVERNMENT OF BUSH. THERE ARE TO PREVENT THIS HAPPEN AGAIN.

During the Gulf war and the invasion of Iraq, us used uranium depleted against Iraqi civilians. Depleted uranium because 99% of cancer cases terminals in a period of 5 to 40 years and slowly dispersed, is a highly toxic and deadly substance that lives in the environment for 4,500 years.

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

These are "children of Bush",... and Obama
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2010, 10:49:35 AM
Wake up sleeping prayer warriors! It's time to stand in the gap. :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

CC

June 03, 2010, 11:48:50 AM
I´M AMAZED THAT THIS THREAD DOESN´T HAVE MORE REPLIES OR JUST VIEWS DESPITE THE TITLE, MAYBE MO & SOUZA HAVE TO RENAME AND PUT SOMETHING LIKE:
OMG! MICHAEL IS HERE!
COME ON! WE ARE HERE, READING A LOT, LOOKING FOR VIDEOS OR PROOFS THAT HE IS ALIVE AND HE IS ALIVE IN SOME WAY IN ALL OF US, WE HAVE THE MESSAGE, WE NEED TO SPREAD IT, "IS UP TO US, JUST US..." (TII SPEECH, SORRY BUT I DON´T REMEMBER EXACTLY THE WORD BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY LANGUAGE)
HE SAY CLEARLY ON THE MOVIE AND WE STILL SEARCHING IS INSANE, WE HAVE TO DO THIS NOW !
L.O.V.E.
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

paula-c

June 03, 2010, 12:47:50 PM
CC is a true shame that people did not participate in these issues :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

June 03, 2010, 02:14:48 PM
I CAN´T BELIEVE THAT THIS THREAD IS NOT BEIGN VISITED AND READ!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

paula-c

June 03, 2010, 03:07:29 PM
Sometimes this seems a monologue .... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 03, 2010, 04:48:27 PM
I've seen this documental months ago..and wanted to share it with you all..This is madness..how many hypocrites out there, this world is full of shit.  The CIA is behind many murders and biological attacks, controlling everything with the support of the people we are supposed to trust.

PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO WATCH THESE VIDEOS, the documentary is awesome!

Part 1
[youtube:3vesho0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shsQFGGU6uk[/youtube:3vesho0s]

Part 2
[youtube:3vesho0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLXOpNPqgE8&feature=related[/youtube:3vesho0s]

Part 3
[youtube:3vesho0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRP2quyRPsU&feature=related[/youtube:3vesho0s]

Part4
[youtube:3vesho0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyYvy4VNO_M&feature=related[/youtube:3vesho0s]

Part5
[youtube:3vesho0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csckJGTXC3o[/youtube:3vesho0s]

Part 6
[youtube:3vesho0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZUAhxWmHdk&feature=related[/youtube:3vesho0s]

Part 7
[youtube:3vesho0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axrYT08G7UY&feature=related[/youtube:3vesho0s]
Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 06:04:02 PM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

~Souza~

June 03, 2010, 05:16:48 PM
Quote from: "RK"
I find it sad that this thread does not get more hits as it is titled Michael Jackson's Message.

Exactly the problem. If more people would focus on this instead of unimportant things like Gold Pants, cute pictures, bamsday, Amy from MJHD.com or the Souza & Mo drama, maybe he would decide to return. As long as people stay away from this and deny this is the world we live in, I truly advise him to stay away and enjoy life on a private island, far away from the ignorance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2010, 06:50:14 PM
Quote from: "CC"
I CAN´T BELIEVE THAT THIS THREAD IS NOT BEIGN VISITED AND READ!!!

Oh it is and do not think for one minute that it is not.  Who do you think owns Google?
The Illuminati..... 8-)  8-)
This site I'm sure is watched 24/7........
Smile for the camera guys  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 03, 2010, 07:04:38 PM

PLEASE EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS! i think imma make a separate thread in breaking news or something cause I see people doesn't even care about this  :evil:  :evil:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  Sh** this breaks my heart
He knew he was in danger so he had to move away, to disappear, remember those tapes..he was afraid someone was after him

[youtube:2svu1vci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1fHcJdqC4[/youtube:2svu1vci]

[youtube:2svu1vci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iki6rbtYgmE&feature=related[/youtube:2svu1vci]

[youtube:2svu1vci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOWP-Lu5g1g&feature=fvw[/youtube:2svu1vci]

[youtube:2svu1vci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVDnwoi7DgM&feature=related[/youtube:2svu1vci]

________________________________________________________________________________

:arrow: The Complete Guide to the New World Order
[youtube:2svu1vci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLPG_HplrA&feature=fvw[/youtube:2svu1vci]

"You won't get the truth from us, we lie like hell..we'll tell you any shit you want to hear"
Wise man
[youtube:2svu1vci]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu-7SPM835E&feature=related[/youtube:2svu1vci]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 03, 2010, 07:47:42 PM
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
Wake up sleeping prayer warriors! It's time to stand in the gap. :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

I agree! It is time to wake up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2010, 07:52:50 PM
People are afraid to really see the root of what is going on is the problem.  Remember, the masses are controlled only a few will seek to find the root of the truth of what is happening out here. God open their eyes. This is all you can do and pray that they will see it.

I will have to watch more of the videos are another time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions