*Mo*

Michael Jackson's Message
May 21, 2010, 02:46:47 AM
Quote from: "TS"
NWO:

N1. Also in the Bible, a one-world government/religion is prophesied to rise near the end of the world (see Revelation 17; etc).  So if MJ’s message includes warning about the end of the world, how is it possible that his message does not also include a warning about the New World Order?

N2. If MJ does not believe in conspiracies from secret societies and our own governments: then why did he say that the grassy knoll is “truth” (Tabloid Junkie), and who does “they” refer to in TDRCAU (with the pyramid and eye, etc)?

N3. Who is behind the “conspiracy” that MJ was talking about, when he mentioned that our history books have been changed?

Bam:

B1. If MJ never does bam: how is he going to succeed in getting the main messages (EOW, NWO, etc) to the billions in the world?

B2. If you accept the clues which show that MJ is alive: then why don’t you accept that the very same clues (in many cases) also show that he will be back (bam)?

B3. TIAI says that there will be a bamsday, the only question is when.  So is this reliable (if you say no, then please answer T1, T2, & T3, next)?

We are now coming up on the third time, when there is a good opportunity for a bam (Halloween and January in the past, now maybe June or July). Like the other times, one main factor (though not the only factor) is how prepared we are for the stampede after bamsday. There are still many hoax believers on MJDHI and other forums, who don’t read the updates and/or don’t think that NWO & EOW is MJ’s message. If we keep waiting for them to inform themselves, they probably never will. But those who do read these updates can help, if you want to: will you be there? If so, read on.

You can also kindly remind them that the issue is what MJ believes, and his message; others are free to have their own beliefs, but the hoax forums are about MJ and his reasons for the hoax. And please do not get into unkind arguments with anyone; remember, it’s all for L.O.V.E. Preparing for bamsday means understanding the message, helping others to understand it, and most of all: living the L.O.V.E. yourself!

Michael Jackson's Message part 1
[youtube:3prz4ypt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzHuifExc2g[/youtube:3prz4ypt]

[youtube:3prz4ypt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6OBhtYCK1U[/youtube:3prz4ypt]

Michael Jackson's Message part 2
[youtube:3prz4ypt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXaMfI715mA[/youtube:3prz4ypt]

[youtube:3prz4ypt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqYS25WbOC4[/youtube:3prz4ypt]

Michael Jackson's Message part 3
[youtube:3prz4ypt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMviI1Acyyc[/youtube:3prz4ypt]

[youtube:3prz4ypt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuVfPv3lrB4[/youtube:3prz4ypt]

[youtube:3prz4ypt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjATDClfa6E[/youtube:3prz4ypt]

Michael Jackson's Message part 4
[youtube:3prz4ypt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idEIRiuM31w[/youtube:3prz4ypt]

[youtube:3prz4ypt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66gf7DQuKfE[/youtube:3prz4ypt]

[youtube:3prz4ypt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dElAo69CKn0[/youtube:3prz4ypt]

[youtube:3prz4ypt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvCeUV0k8yo[/youtube:3prz4ypt]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Jackson's Message
May 21, 2010, 04:27:41 AM
Bam:

B1. If MJ never does bam: how is he going to succeed in getting the main messages (EOW, NWO, etc) to the billions in the world?

B2. If you accept the clues which show that MJ is alive: then why don’t you accept that the very same clues (in many cases) also show that he will be back (bam)?

B3. TIAI says that there will be a bamsday, the only question is when. So is this reliable (if you say no, then please answer T1, T2, & T3, next)?

I may be in the minority with most hoax forum members because I have not seen clues to indicate that he will be back.
Alive? Yes.
Comeback...resurfacing...returning...? No.

No clues have surfaced to convince me that he will come back or... that he has a valid reason to do so.

Plus... I know a few die hard Elvis fans who are still waiting and waiting and waiting on their BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 21, 2010, 04:40:20 AM
Thank you Mo for this recap, very useful. We must be prepared for the fight. They will not win God willing !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

RK

May 21, 2010, 10:16:59 AM
It can feel overwhelming but I am reminded of MJ's words that there is nothing we cannot do if we raise our voices as one. I"m thinking of an Old Testament verse that says
"One can  cause a thousand to flee  but two will chase ten thousand.".....and we have an army....with more enlistments on the way.
We are going to need everyone on this.
I believe TS when he said that the plan is to turn 666 into 999.
Thanks Mo, you make it easier for this old girl when all of the info is together....much love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 21, 2010, 11:53:18 AM
The complexity of all of this is mind-boggling. What's true, what's not. The enemy NWO is huge. We definately need more than each other in a huge army to take us through the storm ahead. We need a leader to direct and take us through. Without BAM it ain't gonna happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 21, 2010, 02:45:33 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

I may be in the minority with most hoax forum members because I have not seen clues to indicate that he will be back.
Alive? Yes.
Comeback...resurfacing...returning...? No.

No clues have surfaced to convince me that he will come back or... that he has a valid reason to do so.

Plus... I know a few die hard Elvis fans who are still waiting and waiting and waiting on their BAM.

elvis never said he would come back!

Quote from: "MJ"
I'm gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then ...BAM!

Elvis is elvis. and MJ is MJ!

and i trust in michael :)
This hoax does not make sense without his return!

and why does he would do us SEE that he is alive if he won't come back??
Oh no, i am sorry! First of all, MJ respects his fans!
(now, IF the bam is safe ... i don't need to say what i think about)  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 21, 2010, 09:53:44 PM
Mo each time I see these videos I really lose sleep (and I need to seize every minute, I have sleep disorders), I is not gonna happen and not know who is worse if Obama or Bush.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 22, 2010, 05:11:48 AM
:P thanks MO!!!
 I haven't yet read the lot as have to get going to do some stuff but what I have read is amazing , I know people whom would like to get a hol d of this can it be viewed only on Youtube just a query sorry
but did You put this together or was it that Author guy at start?
Mo now is this what it's saying?  
Michael in This Is IT with him communicating all this that is onl here You posting this , it makes TII make soo soo much senses MJ was talking bigger than save EArth at end in his Speech was he meaning that 2012 is the deadline that these elitists have for their plan? and not just follow all the governement stuff global warming and the imediate things we perceive but to be awrae like most here bleieve thata lot of these things are not true, but that by focusing on just saving EArth Environment we need to be aware also of the bigger plan and that is 4yrs to unite against this plan and be aware and make decisons wisely ,, so I know it is based on USA but it's viable for all us isn't it because hfere in NZ and other countries we sort of follow US  but we don't allow nuclear here in New Zealand but we had change to Male PRime Minister   same year as USA got New President  ( OUR FORM /TYPE OF LEADER PRESIDENT.. HERE AS WE ARE UNDER THE BRITISH CROWN  )  (actually just  a thought our now governing government re installed some British things  that the prior government did away with??)   and UK has change now .....so basically we have to be somehow more aware of who we are electing is that right?? because we could or are unwittingly putting these people who work as part of this plan in power???is that right?  so could we be voting in people we on the surface think are good for us and our futures (as we don't know their backgrounds) but aren't ??  that they maybe played or presented to the masses ie us... by media etc that they are the vote of change and good , which when it is like a package gift wrapped very  beautifully but articulately.... so that we don't see the underlying scheme but just the visually available and  sugarcoated, superficial, surface stuff , they want us to see (sucking us in), but unwrapped and evolving ....is totally toxic and no gift at all???

MJ is one amazing human being, and my worry and fear is that those people that are /have become aware of these plans and are speaking out like that Politician or whom ever at end of last segment that spoke out against Global warming and that planet is actually cooling .... I am suprised that those a part of the plan haven't got something to happen to these people ie that they are left still standing as what they are saying is totally against the big plan!! and MJ when he comes back well his safety!!!!!
You have to be basically untouchable as they (ie elitists etc) are everywhere it seems in all countries and organsiations that we trust or the majority do and if You don't agree You get eliminated , let alone trying to make the whole world aware as MJ is. how does one like him stay safe forever I know MJ is a pure true genius but these people have and are filtrating everything everywhere,, You have to be way  more than just one step ahead.
Just a wee while ago I saw on oneof our national magazine covers  a title bascially saying  actually thinking about it it may have been There will be a One World Government by 2012 (thought  said 2011, don't quote me on this) but bascially it seemed somehow to get out there on our mainstream media to be in this weekly magazine , so I wonder obviously they must know people are talking or becoming aware
of this NWO , but is it like something else that came out here a while ago that  someone said that they are already way further ahead and we have this knowledge  due to fact it has been leaked deliberately or something by them , for us to think that we are ahead of the game and onto them, when they don't care as us knowing this doesn't even matter ?? and like I said those that have spoken out against them ...their engineered policies ..laws etc  are still standing .. so obvioulsy what so far has been disclosed in all ways and forms , is no threat to their plan ??  ..otherwise wouldn't these people be gone  done away with somehow???  don't know just thoughts sorry to go on!!Just trying to understand and see what everyone thinks????
But  thanks so much L.O.V.E!!

Thanks so much MO for this and for all Your guys continued investigations and sharing of knowledge that help make us aware, and more clearly defining this big message MJ is portraying to us through his mediums he is so skilled at .

All the love and the thanks in the world to You ALl!! and all everyone here and those trying to make us aware before it's too late. thanks and love. L.O.V.E!!

Thanks so much MJ You are one truly beautiful and selfless person and the one being to most certainly get the majority to stand up and listen!! We are so truly blessed to have YOU and 'I Love You More' and more each and every moment . Big thank You's and 'It's all for love'  L.O.V.E!!  HOw we can ever thank YOu i'm lsot for words , but know that 'in my heart I'll never let YOU part.'  Love is power undefined and it is with  this that 'We can Heal The World'  Thanks for being one true leader of unspeakable kind for through pure genius YOu have given  given so much and still do, but what bigger gift is there than the gift of Your message and the gift to so many life!!
thank You and I love You from the bottom of my heart!!
Spread the love  and love to all here and everywehre!! :P

all my love always
Michelle
xoxoox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 22, 2010, 10:07:20 PM
Ps sorry again, but watching b] This Is IT[/b] again through these eyes... and taking it in narrative order ie from start tofinish ..beginning to end... and seeing it through these eyes of what You wrote MO... MJ's message!!... well You put together, then if this is the bigger picture  ie NWO... This IS It paints a much clearer picture, and as it evolves and You listen to the words MJ says and seems chooses maybe to say louder or select to say out of a sentence of a song and the picking of the gangster Moive for Smooth Crimminal is more than hoaxing death ??  and continue through... there is a major meesage about why , and I was wondering if telling us who is involved as well, etc I could go on but I'll wait to see if others think the same , don't want to bore anyone.

thanks again
 lots of  :D love
Michelle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 12:00:36 AM

I'm gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then ...BAM!

And not only that, but Elvis' coffin was open for the family at Graceland and it is said that the National Enquirer gave $30,000 and a mini camera to one of his cousins who took a picture of him in the coffin. So unless Elvis got into the coffin and posed for the pic, or they used a wax dummy, I think he's dead!

And the picture of MJ in a coffin that's out there, TMZ just happened to get it! Really?  :roll: The picture is at the bottom of the page on the following link.
At least Elvis' picture came from a family member :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

*Mo*

May 23, 2010, 04:42:48 AM

Hi Michaelle,

Souza and I decided to make this series of videos after it became crystal clear to us what Mike has been talking about for many many years.  He tried to make people aware of what's really going on in this world, but for some reason it didn't click.  In many of his speeches, lyrics and videos he's pointing out to the men behind the curtain who rule the world, but if you have no knowledge about illuminati and NWO it's hard to get his message.

There's plenty to read out there about the above subject, but visuals are easier to understand than text.  That is why we made these videos.  Indeed, TII becomes much clearer when you understand Mike's message.  Please watch his video clips again and watch Moonwalker again, you'll be amazed to see how clear he has been about it as of 1988.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 06:19:41 AM
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"

And not only that, but Elvis' coffin was open for the family at Graceland and it is said that the National Enquirer gave $30,000 and a mini camera to one of his cousins who took a picture of him in the coffin. So unless Elvis got into the coffin and posed for the pic, or they used a wax dummy, I think he's dead!

And the picture of MJ in a coffin that's out there, TMZ just happened to get it! Really?  :roll: The picture is at the bottom of the page on the following link.
At least Elvis' picture came from a family member :!:

...and the tmz is def a photoshop! all of those 'mike in the coffin'-pics are! mike's head isn't even on the pillow. and unless they used spray-glue, hair doesn't look like that when you're supposedly laying down...here's the original pic they made it with, from the james brown funeral:

[attachment=0:kwtytyiv]098[1].jpg[/attachment:kwtytyiv]

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

May 23, 2010, 07:03:12 AM
HI MO and Souza!!
:D Thanks so much  for YOur reply You made my day night thanks alte Sunday  23rd here 4 mions off the change of day to be exact .
and yeah when I watched Moonwalker a while ago after being here I think I saw so much of it and thanks for reminding me as I remember thinking oh my gosh it's so much clearer now, and yeah it is so good,  so do You mean all the video clips to all his songs ?? I remember after Youguys did the whole IIlumanti write up and the one re flouride etc it made me understand so much more that his message isn't only save the planet and love everyone which of course are major important ones but they are like if it was a piece of art they would be the obvious ones and You have to ook deeper for the whole Ilumanati thing NWO etc , but we ares o into the whole natural thing save the planet and toatlly get what You gusy are saying about all the NWO stuf so thanks it's so nice to have others that are awkening others to it,, YOu can mention things to others and they say ...like MJ says on TII taht the governement wouldn't do that (oops he says they wold save us sorry my mistake)
but yeah no one believes You , but there are those like YOu and us here whom are converging on this and Mj hopefully will be much more udnerstood and thanks to Yo both for everything You ahve done to help us along that Journey!!
also youknow how way back You both menitoned re that photo of his bedroom adn all those objects ie something from FIJI blood stanined shirt?? etc etc
what if htose objects were signs of places too that He new were having major weather events happeing as I think Fiji jsut recently had major Cyclone Ithink?? not sure but anyway
thanks so much and I look forward to Your future things!!
thanks again
lots of love
Michelle :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 08:04:55 PM
...and the tmz is def a photoshop! all of those 'mike in the coffin'-pics are! mike's head isn't even on the pillow. and unless they used spray-glue, hair doesn't look like that when you're supposedly laying down...here's the original pic they made it with, from the james brown funeral:

THANK YOU Tabloid!!!!  I didn't know which pic of MJ it was, so that answers that!

Bless you :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

paula-c

May 25, 2010, 09:45:49 AM
United Nations Office on Droug and Crime (ONUDC) says: "Afghanistan is the largest producer of heroin and cocaine world Colombia". The two countries are occupied by the USA.

10 Years after the plan Colombia, us grew throughout the country and in Afghanistan, Obama promotes large-scale penetration to control this part of the world with 40000 soldiers than the American people and the own Ambassador in Kabul are opposed. But this increase in troops has put pressure on Iran with the help of NATO, something like as it is doing with Venezuela from Colombia. And the economic crisis, drug-trafficking business, the second largest of the expenses of Defense, between 600 billion and 1.2 trillion dollars annually washed according to the IMF, almost Canada, GDP represents the financial support to fund the wars in the Pentagon and NATO.

The drug is also used by the CIA as a weapon of war, on their way to the European markets and American left huge quantities of addicts and accomplices of which are military covert operations and U.S. military. The importation of cocaine (CIA) from the Vietnam war Agency is building drug trafficking routes, did so in Central America and the Caribbean to fund and arm to the Nicaraguan Contras with Colombian cocaine

In Afghanistan, 14 or 16 provinces are immersed in the 130000 cultivated opium hectares, extension involving 1.5 million people out of the 800000 left this crop as Costa, director against the UN drugs

managed by this address if we consider the American "aid" is only military, there are no alternatives for social development, and whose people is constantly bombarded by air with smart bombs that are wrong all the time, without legal or police without jobs, support very controversial numbers where a hectare of wheat costs $ 1,000 and the hectare of opium 3000, a planted poppy reduction is a hoax, but even when these quantities are provided by the army invading.
These figures contrast with 74000 hectares cultivated in 2002 in the Taliban era. When appeared American troops increased the cultivated opium hectares, is point of view the UN to be unwilling to eradicate illicit crops to produce drugs account.

Something similar happens with Colombia where the plan to combat drug trafficking is another "failure" announced since 2004. Today, with the rise of the 81000 hectares of coca planted by the ONUDC troops, they will need to be increased order helps Peru which, with its 56000 hectares of coca bush becomes another ally of the us more than the FTAA, another in discord is Bolivia with something more than 30,000 hectares, but with a difference coca is an ancestral planting which is chopped as medicine by indigenous peoples little or nothing is transformed into cocaine. These data are from the ONUDC based in Vienna, in his 2009 report says: "You have eradicated manually Putumayo 70834 hectares in Antioquia 19366", but the existing 81000 sum 171000 hectares, nearly 40000 rather than the sown that plan Colombia.

In all of this there is a contradiction, because continue fumigating 133000, in 14 departments 54000 hectares were destroyed in Nariño. The Organization of the United Nations says: "were 430 tonnes to a value of $ 2300 kg in the Colombian cities, each year more or less 200 tonnes are captured, the remaining are permitted to satisfy the more than 40 million addicts have American cities and to meet the American underground economy."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions