Wake up - Michael's Message
April 09, 2012, 07:25:13 PM
I thought about Michael's message while watching 'The Corporation' movie ...  on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This film was created in 2003... what has changed? His message in This is it, and the hoax is about saving our planet, the lies, media, revealing the truth and spreading the message. Media, governments, and corporations are all accountable for the suffering and damage done to us and to the planet.
See how easily we are fooled. WAKE UP! Before it's too late.

Corporations are surrounded by controversy. Such as Pepsi who has made an announcement - The brand is working with Michael Jackson's estate to create a limited-edition package featuring the singer... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm not sure the significance of this, but he's had a lifetime of experience with corporations. So his 'comeback' message would be a powerful one. I hope it's soon!

I didn't have the chance to watch the videos that were posted here. But found this interesting enough to share....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnQPPtZVr6c&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Re: Wake up - Michael's Message
April 09, 2012, 09:49:35 PM
Michael isn't the only one who's been trying to get people to wake up. Any alternate media has woken up alot of people. That's why the internet is so important for the government to take control of. The more we can look up "the truth somewhere else their agenda is in deep sh!t.

Actually Michael's death hoax has opened up an avenue for all us to continue to spread the truth any way we comes across it. We owe it to ourselves & our next generation to keep our mouth flapping with the truth.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal