Increased Guards on the night he "died"
May 21, 2010, 02:26:51 AM
Mike usually had 2-4 guards at any one time.  On the night he "died" he had 13.  They apparently appeared agitated on that night, and their behaviour was strange.  Now this can mean 2 things:

1) They were preparing to make Mike disappear
2) Murder plot

I am leaning towards the first one quite heavily.  He would need security guards for the hospital and security guards to help him to disappear....hence the increase in numbers!!

If this has been discussed before, please delete.  However, it's always good to revisit things.

:D  :D  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bliss1712"
Mike usually had 2-4 guards at any one time.  On the night he "died" he had 13.  They apparently appeared agitated on that night, and their behaviour was strange.  Now this can mean 2 things:

2) Murder plot

I am leaning towards the first one quite heavily.  He would need security guards for the hospital and security guards to help him to disappear....hence the increase in numbers!!

If this has been discussed before, please delete.  However, it's always good to revisit things.

Hey bliss where exactly did you get this info. from?  If it's true that he had this many security guards that night I would say option 1 also.  It would take a lot of people to get him out safely and to pull off a hoax.  If it were option 2 I would say there would be way less security because If someone was planning to murder him I don't think they would have that many people around.  Sounds like MJ was being heavily protected to me which would be a good thing.  I can't believe there would be 13 security guards involved with harming MJ.  Maybe they were irritated or anxious because they had a great task ahead of them to pull off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"

2) Murder plot

Hey bliss where exactly did you get this info. from?  If it's true that he had this many security guards that night I would say option 1 also.  It would take a lot of people to get him out safely and to pull off a hoax.  If it were option 2 I would say there would be way less security because If someone was planning to murder him I don't think they would have that many people around.  Sounds like MJ was being heavily protected to me which would be a good thing.  I can't believe there would be 13 security guards involved with harming MJ.  Maybe they were irritated or anxious because they had a great task ahead of them to pull off.

This information came straight from Samantha Gosson on Facebook...she counted the guards on that night, as she was there......and another person who was there also noticed their strange behaviour....sums it up for me!!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

If they murdered him, they would not change the number of bodyguards from 4 to 13!!! They would act as always, calm and normal.  13 bodyguards in a murder case would cause attention...he must have faked his death though...the bodyguards thing is one of the best clues so far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember her saying that and I remember her saying they were not allowed near him that night. Makes sense to have the increased security for the escape. Makes it even stranger that it was increased on that particular night. A couple of the fans that followed him around during those days said the same thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Was it really Mike during those days and the last night, or a double?  I still sick to my believe that Mike never lived in the Carolwood Drive mansion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Was it really Mike during those days and the last night, or a double?  I still sick to my believe that Mike never lived in the Carolwood Drive mansion.

Anything is possible I guess.  But the news did show his family entering the home after his "death."  And also the fans said they spoke to him outside the home.  Or did they??  I firmy believe that MJ had all this planned, hence the increased security.  And also, before he "died," he told the people at Dr Klein's clinic to think of him as "dead," and told Paris that he wouldn't be there for Father's Day.  Either he had something terminally wrong with him and knew he was going to die, or he faked it!! I don't believe for one minute that he would take drugs in the same house as his kids.....he just wasn't like that.  Unless of course we never really knew him after all  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:?:

I have not heard that story before, could you please expand, do you have a link ;)

Perhaps senile dementia has crept in its been a long 11 months :lol:

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I 99% believe that too now.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Mike always had a ton of people around him. How does Samantha know who was a BG and who wasnt? Just sayin..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

:?:

I have not heard that story before, could you please expand, do you have a link ;)

Perhaps senile dementia has crept in its been a long 11 months :lol:

Blessings

I think the Christmas wreaths on the gates that house indicate the time of Mikes "departure".  There was also mentioning of Christmas decorations in that house on June 25th.  

The first reports of Mike renting this house appeared on December 22nd, 2008:

Michael Jackson's New Crib
Originally posted Dec 22nd 2008 8:26 AM PST by TMZ Staff

He's been teetering on the financial brink for years, yet we've learned somehow Michael Jackson has rented a home in one of the most exclusive areas of L.A. for a whopping $100,000 a month.

Click to see the pics: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The $38 million Holmby Hils pad has seven bedrooms, 13 baths, 12 fireplaces, a screening room and, of course, a cellar for Jesus juice. For sleepovers, there's a guest house, swimming pool and garden.

The deal was inked several weeks ago under a heavy-duty confidentiality agreement. Michael already has stayed there.

Remember how only the guys from the National Photo Group were there on June 25th and everyone wondered how come there were no more paps there while an ambulance was called to Michael Jackson's house?  The answer is quite simple - if this was all staged before December 22nd, no pap would have been alarmed when hearing this address, as they had no clue then that this was to be Michael Jackson's future address.

Also - Mike is not stupid, he KNEW the second talk about a come back tour would get out, there would be another attempt to take him down.  If you know that people are after you, would you tell them exactly where you live...?  I think not.

Souza and I have discussed this over and over again, but we think that IF we saw the real Mike throughout 2009 it was very rarely, mostly we saw doubles wearing mouth caps, scarfs and sunglasses.

Because of all the above, we think Mike left around Christmas 2008.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Because of all the above, we think Mike left around Christmas 2008."
Could this possibly prove why the Jackson family was so calm at the "memorial" :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

clea

2) Murder plot

I read that and that always seemed to me strange  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Mike always had a ton of people around him. How does Samantha know who was a BG and who wasnt? Just sayin..

true..it's hard to say who was a guard and who wasn't !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

He did. My friend met him there in 2005, in front of the house's door. He was coming back from trial, and by the time, we were only few fans to know he lived there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions