Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

Persons Of Interest => Everyone Else => Dave Dave => Topic started by: Leah-Kim on December 06, 2009, 05:38:25 PM

Title: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Leah-Kim on December 06, 2009, 05:38:25 PM
He has taken his Items for sale products of his Myspace now.... Weird just before xmas but anyway in its place is a Map tracker so whoever goes to his Myspace page is tracked to there IP adresse and town, country location etc...
This is weird take a look
http://www.maploco.com/view.php?id=3374985 (http://www.maploco.com/view.php?id=3374985)

http://www.myspace.com/daevdaev (http://www.myspace.com/daevdaev)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: SPAKKLE29FUL on December 06, 2009, 05:41:42 PM
:o WHY WOULD HE DO THIS :shock:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: angelshadow on December 06, 2009, 05:43:28 PM
:shock: what this should now  :shock:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: angelshadow on December 06, 2009, 05:48:32 PM
nevertheless, this is crazy........... :shock:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Heartbreaker on December 06, 2009, 05:50:01 PM
What is called the Location: Volkertshausen Germany etc.

explain to me please !!!
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: angelshadow on December 06, 2009, 05:57:44 PM
was wird das??Heartbreaker das ist  :shock:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: sma on December 06, 2009, 06:00:46 PM
But why  :shock:  :o
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: AgentBJ on December 06, 2009, 06:03:08 PM
Why Volkertshausen? What is so important there?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: pollyanna on December 06, 2009, 06:39:53 PM
I just went to that map and my town and state was on there. What is going on :?  Why is he tracking us.What is he up to
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Secret Dove on December 06, 2009, 06:46:38 PM
I just looked at the map and my town, state and country's first on the list!!  :shock:  :o

WTH is he doing? Why is he tracking everyone that visits his Myspace page?  :?

This is stranger then strange!  :?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Secret Dove on December 06, 2009, 06:48:48 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:o WHY WOULD HE DO THIS :shock:

I want to know the answer to that!!! He's either up to something or cracking up!  :lol:  :?  
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: SPAKKLE29FUL on December 06, 2009, 06:51:37 PM
Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:o WHY WOULD HE DO THIS :shock:

I want to know the answer to that!!! He's either up to something or cracking up!  :lol:  :?  
i might have to invite him to the padded cell there is plenty of room since the extension :lol:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: pollyanna on December 06, 2009, 07:17:55 PM
Maybe it is not Dave Dave tracking us. Maybe it is Michael :lol:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: O-drey-O on December 06, 2009, 07:20:42 PM
:shock:  Hum... I saw my town too. What does it mean?! Is it normal that i'm freaking out right now?! LOL
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: nellyka7 on December 06, 2009, 07:27:42 PM
maybe to see how many fans go on the site. maybe Michael is planning on releasing a message through him.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: mjj29081958 on December 06, 2009, 07:35:53 PM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
:shock:  Hum... I saw my town too. What does it mean?! Is it normal that i'm freaking out right now?! LOL

LOL! Yep, same here!  :shock:  :D
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: nellyka7 on December 06, 2009, 07:39:24 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
:shock:  Hum... I saw my town too. What does it mean?! Is it normal that i'm freaking out right now?! LOL

LOL! Yep, same here!  :shock:  :D

i wanna look, but im scared..
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Melzy777 on December 06, 2009, 07:47:53 PM
LOL! He probably noticed that he was getting alot of profile views..  I have a profileviewer on my myspace page too. I used to get alot of those annoying fake accounts of guys trying to be friends with me, even lying about things that are important to me, so I put it on. Dave Dave is probably just protecting himself and enjoying the stalkerish fun in it..  :lol:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: O-drey-O on December 06, 2009, 07:51:23 PM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
:shock:  Hum... I saw my town too. What does it mean?! Is it normal that i'm freaking out right now?! LOL

LOL! Yep, same here!  :shock:  :D

i wanna look, but im scared..

Well, personally, i waited for others to do it before me  :lol:  (Yeah , I'm soooo brave I know...lol)  :mrgreen:  :oops:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Debbie Zebua on December 06, 2009, 07:54:56 PM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
maybe to see how many fans go on the site. maybe Michael is planning on releasing a message through him.


AAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: doreentbird on December 06, 2009, 07:56:25 PM
HOW DO YOU SEE IT? I CHECKED OFF NORTH AMERICA AND GOT A CHART. i DIDN'T SEE ANY TOWNS LISTED..DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Minamai on December 06, 2009, 08:04:40 PM
My city and my country are also there?? Why???
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: mjj29081958 on December 06, 2009, 08:13:40 PM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"

Well, personally, i waited for others to do it before me  :lol:  (Yeah , I'm soooo brave I know...lol)  :mrgreen:  :oops:

Lol! Well, ya know, for some reason I never appear in this kind of maps, but this time, it just worked!  :D
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: doreentbird on December 06, 2009, 08:15:23 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "O-drey-O"

Well, personally, i waited for others to do it before me  :lol:  (Yeah , I'm soooo brave I know...lol)  :mrgreen:  :oops:

Lol! Well, ya know, for some reason I never appear in this kind of maps, but this time, it just worked!  :D

HOW DID YOU DO IT?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: mjj29081958 on December 06, 2009, 08:20:07 PM
Quote from: "doreentbird"
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "O-drey-O"

Well, personally, i waited for others to do it before me  :lol:  (Yeah , I'm soooo brave I know...lol)  :mrgreen:  :oops:

Lol! Well, ya know, for some reason I never appear in this kind of maps, but this time, it just worked!  :D

HOW DID YOU DO IT?

Just click the first link, it will appear a world map, scroll down and you'll see a list with countries and cities... Just find yours!  :D
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Harleyblonde on December 06, 2009, 08:20:32 PM
He is probably *issed off and sick to death of all the attention and being told he is MJ in disguise- I wouldn't be very happy if I was him. Is nice to get attention but not when you only get it only  because people want to get through to someone else and otherwise people have no other interest in that person. It is true-how many of you were watching his myspace and wanting to befriend him and wanting to know what he was doing and how is was before Michael "died"? I personally do not want to be any part of these theories regarding Dave. Michael would not do this and if he did it would be in extremely bad taste. If you are wrong (you have no proof whatsoever) how do you think he will feel? Have none of you any consideration of how Dave feels?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: O-drey-O on December 06, 2009, 08:40:28 PM
Well, to answer seriously,I'm open to any theories because we don't know exactly what Michael would do, or would think... event if it's far fetched ones, i admit.
But  I understand that Dave Dave could be fed up of all the people asking him if he is Michael Jackson. I'm not one of these, I observe a lot, but Idon't like to bother people. I would have never called Dr Murray's office for example,
But this map thing is kinda strange. Ok it will show him the people who come to his myspace,but it will not stop the stalkers.. right? Or I misunderstood the point of this map... lol
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: hesouttamylife on December 06, 2009, 08:50:20 PM
:lol: Maybe he wants to pay you a surprise visit for the holidays.  Not to be funny, but it would be to his advantage to give a warning first.  PLEEZE don't knock on my door unexpected in the middle of the night.  I sleep walk.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: mjssoulmate on December 06, 2009, 08:58:56 PM
Mine doesn't appear there.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Jennie on December 06, 2009, 11:09:04 PM
wow!! :shock:

What could this mean? I dont see how this helps with the stalking issue, but then again I know nothing about myspace pages/profiles, I dont have one and I've never contacted Dave Dave either and maybe viewed his profile 1 or 2 before tonight.

I am a little nervoud or maybe frightened about that... I'm a wuss! :lol:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: AnnieIsNotOK on December 07, 2009, 02:44:37 AM
I'm on the map :shock: ....So what's this all about...Someone gonna pay me a visit ?Dave Dave ? Michael? Both? not Jermaine :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Butterfly J on December 07, 2009, 02:58:35 AM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Well, to answer seriously,I'm open to any theories because we don't know exactly what Michael would do, or would think... event if it's far fetched ones, i admit.
But  I understand that Dave Dave could be fed up of all the people asking him if he is Michael Jackson. I'm not one of these, I observe a lot, but Idon't like to bother people. I would have never called Dr Murray's office for example,
But this map thing is kinda strange. Ok it will show him the people who come to his myspace,but it will not stop the stalkers.. right? Or I misunderstood the point of this map... lol

I am 100% agree with you.
Yeah, I´m on the map too but wrong town. I thought the same, maybe Mj want´s to come by and say hello and thanks for support :)  In my case he would go in wrong town :o  :D
I think Dave is just curious to see from where those crazy people come from :lol:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Leah-Kim on December 07, 2009, 04:36:57 AM
i think its strange we should keep an eye on him!! Like he is on us...
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: IBelieveInMiracles on December 07, 2009, 07:40:11 AM
I'm not there :?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: sweetheart1311 on December 07, 2009, 11:53:38 AM
I don't think it's strange at all to be honest. He's just curious about people, that know about him. I would love to put a tracker on my Myspace, but I don't know how LOL.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Kirsche on December 07, 2009, 02:13:55 PM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
He has taken his Items for sale products of his Myspace now.... Weird just before xmas but anyway in its place is a Map tracker so whoever goes to his Myspace page is tracked to there IP adresse and town, country location etc...
This is weird take a look
http://www.maploco.com/view.php?id=3374985 (http://www.maploco.com/view.php?id=3374985)

http://www.myspace.com/daevdaev (http://www.myspace.com/daevdaev)

Sorry but it's nothing to worry about. I had that on my Myspace, too....It's just interesting to see from which countries all the persons who are visitin your site, come from..
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: AnnieIsNotOK on December 07, 2009, 02:36:36 PM
Just a question...what is the "key visitor" on the left of the map means?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: I_Luv_MJ58 on December 07, 2009, 04:58:42 PM
hhmmm when i went there my city, state,country, and the date in my country came up too. I wonder why he would do that? take a look at his top friends see anything interesting?? ;)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: angelshadow on December 07, 2009, 05:03:24 PM
they know themselves there from please I should know what.... :?  :shock:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Missyb007 on December 07, 2009, 05:08:18 PM
haha I think I've got away with a village near me...Zwaag...that 2 km from here lol!
I think this could mean Dave just wants to know who visits his profile everyday don't think there could be something behind all of this :) I've noticed it today earlier before this thread but I don't think we've got to spend much attention to it ;)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Xsy on December 07, 2009, 05:14:50 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Just a question...what is the "key visitor" on the left of the map means?

I was wondering too who´s the "key visitor"? On an island?  :shock:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: AMS on December 07, 2009, 05:28:51 PM
Quote from: "Xsy"
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Just a question...what is the "key visitor" on the left of the map means?

I was wondering too who´s the "key visitor"? On an island?  :shock:

I think the key visitor thing is just the key. It shows that the little dots are visitors. The dot up above that looks like its on Hawaii.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Xsy on December 07, 2009, 05:35:48 PM
Quote from: "AMS"
Quote from: "Xsy"
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Just a question...what is the "key visitor" on the left of the map means?

I was wondering too who´s the "key visitor"? On an island?  :shock:

I think the key visitor thing is just the key. It shows that the little dots are visitors. The dot up above that looks like its on Hawaii.


aaaah! okay! it´s a key right. nothing to worry about.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: MJJ1982 on December 07, 2009, 05:48:17 PM
There's a thread somewhere on the board with a sort like 'countrymap'.
I don't think it means something serious on DD's site.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: watthhel on December 09, 2009, 08:35:22 AM
Quote from: "angelshadow"
nevertheless, this is crazy........... :shock:

many websites have such maps. Many counters have it.
Means nothing. Maybe he is only interested where are the people came from, who visits him.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: angelshadow on December 09, 2009, 09:54:59 AM
then everything is Okay .......... still ;)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Solid121 on December 09, 2009, 11:15:04 AM
Aside from the map tracker anyone notice next to his profile picture it says "I am it"  ??
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: imabeliever2 on December 09, 2009, 03:07:36 PM
I'm not that familiar with myspace. But why would someone want a map tracker to track where traffic is coming from if when you accept a friend it usually shows where they're from.   I thought you guys meant, he was tracking people from our site here.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: angelshadow on December 09, 2009, 03:11:08 PM
Thus apparently nothing special, however, as me a town sews there saw... :shock:
Well, agrees like pursuit mania :?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: tinamjj on December 11, 2009, 10:38:20 AM
Quote from: "watthhel"
many websites have such maps. Many counters have it.
Means nothing. Maybe he is only interested where are the people came from, who visits him.

I agree with you. Other people have counters, guestbooks - he has a map :D
But why nobody from Greenland want to know anything about him  :lol: is it too cold for investigations  :mrgreen:

*joke*
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: cutierose on December 12, 2009, 10:22:03 AM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Well, to answer seriously,I'm open to any theories because we don't know exactly what Michael would do, or would think... event if it's far fetched ones, i admit.
But  I understand that Dave Dave could be fed up of all the people asking him if he is Michael Jackson. I'm not one of these, I observe a lot, but Idon't like to bother people. I would have never called Dr Murray's office for example,
But this map thing is kinda strange. Ok it will show him the people who come to his myspace,but it will not stop the stalkers.. right? Or I misunderstood the point of this map... lol

I agree... I don't really see the point of the map... maybe it's to scare people off so they stop sending messages  ;)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Mj5StarChick on December 16, 2009, 08:58:20 PM
I have to admit lil not scared of nothin me got a little frightened when i saw mine :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  on there because it's at the top of the list and it was just put on there today:shock:  :shock:  :shock: But yea i really think he wants to see who visits his profile that's all i guess some people from the Chi(including me)me have visited i wonder who hmmmm :?:  :?:  :?:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: O-drey-O on December 17, 2009, 02:27:57 PM
Mj5StarChick your sig with Michael's eye totally hypnotizes me ...  :shock:  :D so beautiful
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Wildy on December 25, 2009, 08:33:36 PM
He's not tracking us  ;) This is a Maploco, you can put on your myspace page so you'll see how many people are looking at your page and from which country  ;) It's normal if you can see your location, it's not about tracking. You'll find some on other myspace pages and if you click on them, you'll also see your location  ;)

http://www.maploco.com/ (http://www.maploco.com/)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: XspeechlessX on December 26, 2009, 01:03:28 PM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Mj5StarChick your sig with Michael's eye totally hypnotizes me ...  :shock:  :D so beautiful

me too me too... hes so....... ....... ...... perfect... :)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: SunFeedsButterfly on December 27, 2009, 08:17:00 PM
He is tracking me too!

Zrenjanin, Serbia   Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:54:38 -0600
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Mj5StarChick on December 28, 2009, 06:31:34 AM
@o-drey-o
@XspeechlessX
Thnx you guys lols his eye is hypnotizing lols its brown and gorgeous :D I have to say tho he might take you away if u stare to long so don't say I didn't tell u so guys lols
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Grenat on January 01, 2010, 09:15:05 PM
You're right
I appear here too but that's weird because
Istres, France Fri, 01 Jan 2010 20:12:54 -0600
Yesterday I didn't go on his myspace  :shock:
What's going on ?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: mjjveritas on January 01, 2010, 09:27:19 PM
Well remember Dave Dave does have three eyes! A bit of an advantage wouldn't you say?  ;)  :evil:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Grenat on January 02, 2010, 08:32:25 PM
Quote
Well remember Dave Dave does have three eyes! A bit of an advantage wouldn't you say?

 :shock:  3 eyes ? This is quite scary  :D I begin to think that I should maybe remove myself from the investigation , our opponents are too strong for me seriously  :D
That's not for serious,right ? That he have 3 eyes ?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: mjjveritas on January 03, 2010, 10:09:00 AM
Grenat, Here is the video message of Dave Dave avec trois yeux.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0W5W8KNJgM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0W5W8KNJgM)

Sorry you'll have to cut and paste this link because I couldn't insert a hypertext link.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: DivinityInMotion on January 11, 2010, 01:21:18 AM
I wonder why he would add effects like that to his video, distorting his face. It's like he didn't want anyone to get a good look at him.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: mjjveritas on January 13, 2010, 07:43:22 PM
DivinityInMotion, It's a bit daft for Dave Dave to distort his face on his video to make it hard to see him properly when he supposedly appeared on primetime tv some days/weeks earlier. Of course some of us believe DD was not actually on tv. Or maybe DD was doing his bit for the NWO and the all seeing powerful eye.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: DivinityInMotion on January 14, 2010, 04:32:37 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
DivinityInMotion, It's a bit daft for Dave Dave to distort his face on his video to make it hard to see him properly when he supposedly appeared on primetime tv some days/weeks earlier. Of course some of us believe DD was not actually on tv. Or maybe DD was doing his bit for the NWO and the all seeing powerful eye.


That would depend on if the Dave Dave in the distorted video and the one on Larry King are the same man; perhaps the distortion was him being creative or he was being coy as to make it difficult for people to make a good comparison between the two appearances. Personally, I see some differences between the DD in the homemade video and the LK appearance, his face, body etc. Maybe there's a good explanation for that or not, I don't know yet. I guess only time will tell huh?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: mjjveritas on February 07, 2010, 07:00:41 PM
I was watching a program about MJ and they showed a bit of the "Leave Me Alone" video. I noticed there were newspaper headlines and one of them said something like "Jacksons 3rd Eye Starts Sunglass Fad". This reminded me of Dave Dave and his three eyes video message.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: whatyourheartsays on February 27, 2010, 07:33:00 PM
Hey I love this map ! I think if you read what's in the list, you can guess french people are true believers ...or truelly mad about Michael  :lol:

Ok... Michael, if you want my personnal address, don't you think it would be much more simple to ask by PM ?  :mrgreen: (don't forget Pizza's !)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: whatyourheartsays on February 27, 2010, 07:36:11 PM
Oh and more seriously, I guess that many people contacted Dave Dave to ask him the whole thing with larry king and so on...Ther was message on his account saying he ad to leave and that the myspace account was directed by someone else. I guess this map is just to prevent people from bothering him. Just like "be carefull, i know were you live" or thing like this.

(But I prefer the "Michael' theory" about this map ! It's more fun !
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: mjjveritas on February 27, 2010, 08:15:01 PM
whatyourheartsays, I remember that. Dave Dave even had to take on staff to deal with it all.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: i[MISS]my[KING] on February 27, 2010, 08:26:45 PM
EL CAJON CALIFORNIA. AKA, SAN DIEGO IS NOW OFFICIALLY ON THE LIST. LOL. THANKS.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: whatyourheartsays on February 27, 2010, 09:21:53 PM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]EL CAJON CALIFORNIA. AKA, SAN DIEGO IS NOW OFFICIALLY ON THE LIST. LOL. THANKS.

Yes but France wins today... C'est la vie ! :lol:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: i[MISS]my[KING] on February 27, 2010, 09:26:02 PM
^^^ i can definitely see that!! i noticed that in fact  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  i love knowing there are people all over the world that beLIEve!!!! and that i actually get to chat with some of them, its nice.  :D
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: whatyourheartsays on February 27, 2010, 10:40:53 PM
Yep, that is definitly a proof that France BeLIEves !  Oh God, we are "unmasked"  :o  :mrgreen:

Michael, come to France, trust me ! come to France, trust me ! come to France, trust me ! come to France, trust me ! (this is NOT a subliminal message  :mrgreen: )

Forget about Disneyland Paris, here in France you can have

Wonderful Paris garden
http://entredeuxtrains.files.wordpress. ... aumont.jpg (http://entredeuxtrains.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/buttes-chaumont.jpg)

Best japanese food ever
http://blogs.lexpress.fr/restaurant/Kun ... 00x333.jpg (http://blogs.lexpress.fr/restaurant/Kunitoraya%20FRG-thumb-500x333.jpg)

Best place for everything (sight seeing, prehistoric places, food...)
http://s1.e-monsite.com/2009/07/19/08/7 ... ir-jpg.jpg (http://s1.e-monsite.com/2009/07/19/08/78029672perigord-noir-jpg.jpg)

Good place to hide !
http://cache.virtualtourist.com/2028010 ... France.jpg (http://cache.virtualtourist.com/2028010-Le_Mont_Saint_Michel-France.jpg)

Good place to see ME (very important)
http://excolliber.com/excolliber/images ... angers.jpg (http://excolliber.com/excolliber/images/stories/upload/1025_1-chateau-d-angers.jpg)
(Yes I have a true "Modor Castle" in my town  :lol: )

Lovely french butterflies
http://image-photos.linternaute.com/ima ... 148557.jpg (http://image-photos.linternaute.com/image_photo/540/papillons-france-1273999863-1148557.jpg)

Good place for music
http://www.naturepixel.com/opera_facade.jpg (http://www.naturepixel.com/opera_facade.jpg)

Good wine
http://www.la-tour-sancerre.fr/images/paysage.jpg (http://www.la-tour-sancerre.fr/images/paysage.jpg)

Best place to talk
http://www.linternaute.com/paris/magazi ... 231223.jpg (http://www.linternaute.com/paris/magazine/photo/paris-romantique/image/jardin-tuileries-231223.jpg)

Best place ever for waterballoon fight (Major argument !)
http://photos-of-france.site.voila.fr/P ... cadero.JPG (http://photos-of-france.site.voila.fr/Paris_Tour_Eiffel_Trocadero.JPG)

You know I'm right !
You know it ! you know !
Shamon' ! You know it !
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: mjjveritas on February 27, 2010, 10:56:50 PM
whatyourheartsays, It's a barefaced advert for La Belle France!  ;)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: whatyourheartsays on February 27, 2010, 11:52:43 PM
No, I only work for myself  :D
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Boreas on February 28, 2010, 12:05:03 AM
He's spelling his name in his status:

Band Members   Daev Daev
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: i[MISS]my[KING] on February 28, 2010, 12:47:06 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Yep, that is definitly a proof that France BeLIEves !  Oh God, we are "unmasked"  :o  :mrgreen:

Michael, come to France, trust me ! come to France, trust me ! come to France, trust me ! come to France, trust me ! (this is NOT a subliminal message  :mrgreen: )

Forget about Disneyland Paris, here in France you can have

Wonderful Paris garden
http://entredeuxtrains.files.wordpress. ... aumont.jpg (http://entredeuxtrains.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/buttes-chaumont.jpg)

Best japanese food ever
http://blogs.lexpress.fr/restaurant/Kun ... 00x333.jpg (http://blogs.lexpress.fr/restaurant/Kunitoraya%20FRG-thumb-500x333.jpg)

Best place for everything (sight seeing, prehistoric places, food...)
http://s1.e-monsite.com/2009/07/19/08/7 ... ir-jpg.jpg (http://s1.e-monsite.com/2009/07/19/08/78029672perigord-noir-jpg.jpg)

Good place to hide !
http://cache.virtualtourist.com/2028010 ... France.jpg (http://cache.virtualtourist.com/2028010-Le_Mont_Saint_Michel-France.jpg)

Good place to see ME (very important)
http://excolliber.com/excolliber/images ... angers.jpg (http://excolliber.com/excolliber/images/stories/upload/1025_1-chateau-d-angers.jpg)
(Yes I have a true "Modor Castle" in my town  :lol: )

Lovely french butterflies
http://image-photos.linternaute.com/ima ... 148557.jpg (http://image-photos.linternaute.com/image_photo/540/papillons-france-1273999863-1148557.jpg)

Good place for music
http://www.naturepixel.com/opera_facade.jpg (http://www.naturepixel.com/opera_facade.jpg)

Good wine
http://www.la-tour-sancerre.fr/images/paysage.jpg (http://www.la-tour-sancerre.fr/images/paysage.jpg)

Best place to talk
http://www.linternaute.com/paris/magazi ... 231223.jpg (http://www.linternaute.com/paris/magazine/photo/paris-romantique/image/jardin-tuileries-231223.jpg)

Best place ever for waterballoon fight (Major argument !)
http://photos-of-france.site.voila.fr/P ... cadero.JPG (http://photos-of-france.site.voila.fr/Paris_Tour_Eiffel_Trocadero.JPG)

You know I'm right !
You know it ! you know !
Shamon' ! You know it !



shamone!!!!!!! lovely things there. i wanna go!!
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: mjjveritas on February 28, 2010, 09:32:24 AM
Me too!
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: mjinvestigador on February 28, 2010, 12:23:47 PM
Hi...maybe someone noticed that...and i'm only seeing that now

Dave Dave have in His my space #the man, The Mith, the legend"..is something odd i think
and also there's the localization ...on UK??? strange ;)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: whatyourheartsays on February 28, 2010, 04:13:30 PM
I think dave dave plays a lot with all those stuff ! He seems to be a bit of a joker, so just don't stop to everything that's on his myspace. Some are interessting, but some other seem to be just jokes
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: deepu priyanka on March 06, 2010, 04:08:54 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
I think dave dave plays a lot with all those stuff ! He seems to be a bit of a joker, so just don't stop to everything that's on his myspace. Some are interessting, but some other seem to be just jokes
hey can u tell me   dave 's username in twitter...... bye
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: whatyourheartsays on March 06, 2010, 10:30:39 PM
his myspace name is "daev daev" but please do not contact him to ask about Michael...I guess he's completely fed up with all this  ;)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: deepu priyanka on March 07, 2010, 12:39:18 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
his myspace name is "daev daev" but please do not contact him to ask about Michael...I guess he's completely fed up with all this  ;)
WHEN I TRIED HIS NAME I GOT A MESSAGE       . Sorry, we weren’t able to find a "daev daev" on MySpace.com AS
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: whatyourheartsays on March 07, 2010, 12:51:00 PM
http://www.myspace.com/daevdaev (http://www.myspace.com/daevdaev)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: deepu priyanka on March 09, 2010, 12:19:35 PM
HE HAS BLOCKED EVERYONE EXCEPT HIS FRIENDS...... DO U KNOW HIM.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: whatyourheartsays on March 09, 2010, 12:43:30 PM
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"
HE HAS BLOCKED EVERYONE EXCEPT HIS FRIENDS...... DO U KNOW HIM.

no....  :?  
I don't know, I can go to his page and when I go on "photos" I can see some pictures such as kojak and everything...

BUT I think I cannot writte to him. I don't remember if I have a myspace account. Maybe you need one to be allowed to see his page...
I really don't know, I thought anyone could see it.

Maybe HE knows me  :lol:
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: hesoutthere on March 09, 2010, 12:45:30 PM
I'm friends with DD on Myspace.. But i wasn't aware of him blocking people inthere...
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: whatyourheartsays on March 09, 2010, 12:47:51 PM
If you go to the link I gave, you should be able to see his page, listen to his music and see a few pictures...I don't have more informations, I never tried to alk to him or be friend with him, so I don't know if it's still possible to speak to him. As I don't have anythin to say to this guy, i admit that I never tried ! :D
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: IWantYouBack on April 27, 2010, 07:28:18 PM
All I can say is What the? Why the heck would he want to track us?  :?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: whatyourheartsays on April 27, 2010, 08:20:59 PM
Quote from: "IWantYouBack"
All I can say is What the? Why the heck would he want to track us?  :?

He's not tracking anybody...it's an application from myspace.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: loveratheart4mj on April 27, 2010, 08:59:45 PM
Quote from: "pollyanna"
Maybe it is not Dave Dave tracking us. Maybe it is Michael :lol:


You know thats not so far out unbelievable. It COULD BE MJ! We will never know unless he reveals himself to us  8-)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: LyricalMiracles on June 17, 2010, 02:07:24 AM
If you guys don't want him knowing your location info, try using a proxy domain site to view his myspace. Should do the trick and will put a random IP address and location there instead of your own :)
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: traceys_home on July 04, 2010, 12:35:51 AM
Come on guys...it's just a free application on my space. I have an artist page with the same app on my profile. It's no biggie. He probably just wanted to see where in the world he had fans, like the rest of us "artists" on my space.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: sk2001 on July 04, 2010, 02:12:17 AM
Quote from: "Melzy777"
LOL! He probably noticed that he was getting alot of profile views..  I have a profileviewer on my myspace page too. I used to get alot of those annoying fake accounts of guys trying to be friends with me, even lying about things that are important to me, so I put it on. Dave Dave is probably just protecting himself and enjoying the stalkerish fun in it..  :lol:


Does facebook have this too?
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Chicana on July 14, 2012, 12:53:48 AM
Quote from: O-drey-O
Well, to answer seriously,I'm open to any theories because we don't know exactly what Michael would do, or would think... event if it's far fetched ones, i admit.
But  I understand that Dave Dave could be fed up of all the people asking him if he is Michael Jackson. I'm not one of these, I observe a lot, but Idon't like to bother people. I would have never called Dr Murray's office for example,
But this map thing is kinda strange. Ok it will show him the people who come to his myspace,but it will not stop the stalkers.. right? Or I misunderstood the point of this map... lol

I am 100% agree with you.
Yeah, I´m on the map too but wrong town. I thought the same, maybe Mj want´s to come by and say hello and thanks for support <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->  In my case he would go in wrong town <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
I think Dave is just curious to see from where those crazy people come from <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

lol, i don't think that's why. he can't visit everybody like he's santa claus. idk why he has a ip tracker. some people just have one to see how many people are visiting their page and where they're from. there's even one where you can write comments. so yeah it's creepy. i don't know his reason for doing it is for. maybe he wants to see how many people from this forum will visit that link...to see if people are still thinking that he's mj. that could be a possibility.
Title: Re: Dave Dave is tracking us!!!
Post by: Australian MJ BeLIEver on July 14, 2012, 07:21:50 AM
you might find that these people arent on the forum anymore and may not get your reply when your bumping all these old threads. a lot of these people arent around.
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal