Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

Hoax Investigation => General Hoax Investigation => Other Odd Things => Topic started by: Jolienphotography on December 06, 2009, 01:22:44 PM

Title: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Jolienphotography on December 06, 2009, 01:22:44 PM
Hi everyone!

Have you guys already seen the new status of dave dave's myspace?
It says: I am it
OMG I'm SOOO EXCITED!
I'm pretty much convinced that 'Dave Dave' on lkl WAS MICHAEL
'I am it' well, thankyou Dave for you clue =D

http://www.myspace.com/daevdaev
by the way; i haven't introduced myself here yet... But i did on the previous mjkit forum :') I didn't had time to do so... (a)
so.. Hi =)
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Jolienphotography on December 06, 2009, 01:23:58 PM
Oh boy, because of my excitement i post it under the wrong category... sorry =O

( please don't mind my english..)
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: angelshadow on December 06, 2009, 01:26:06 PM
We know no excitement ;)
Thank-you
Only do not excite (infarct danger) need every member here :shock:  :lol:
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: SPAKKLE29FUL on December 06, 2009, 01:29:49 PM
did someone say excitement,wow i love excitement :lol:
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: ilprincipe on December 06, 2009, 01:32:00 PM
that's quite interesting...keep the clues coming  ;)
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Jolienphotography on December 06, 2009, 01:33:00 PM
Quote from: "angelshadow"
We know no excitement ;)
Thank-you
Only do not excite (infarct danger) need every member here :shock:  :lol:

well... I'm a little young you know :p to know all the correct words (a)
16 years old..
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: angelshadow on December 06, 2009, 02:32:44 PM
[quote = "Jolienphotography"] [quote = "angelshadow"] Wir kennen keine Aufregung;)
Vielen Dank
Nur nicht reizen (Infarkt-Gefahr) muss jedes Mitglied hier: shock:: lol: [/ quote]

gut ... Ich bin ein bisschen jung Sie wissen: p für alle die richtigen Wörter kennen (a)
16 Jahre alt .. [/ quote]


Well then your heart has not been demanded yet thus, however, mine maybe holds nichtmehr thus by ....... 8-)

Dear I am 26 it still goes :lol:
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: wishing_on_a_star on December 06, 2009, 02:46:48 PM
WOW!  8-)
I really hope he isnt playing, but I dont think he would. It feels it's Michael related! wow!  8-)
we were thirsty for clues - well, there we go  :mrgreen:
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: mjssoulmate on December 06, 2009, 06:28:14 PM
Can someone post a working link, please?

I wanna know what all the excitement is about.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: mjj29081958 on December 06, 2009, 06:44:04 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Can someone post a working link, please?

I wanna know what all the excitement is about.

Here you go, but you need to know, he's tracking us! lol! http://www.myspace.com/daevdaev (http://www.myspace.com/daevdaev)
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: ShowEmHowFunky on December 06, 2009, 06:46:09 PM
Looks like he enjoys the attention..
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: shasta2001 on December 06, 2009, 06:53:46 PM
Has anyone noticed that DaveDave has moved from Provo, Utah to Seattle Washington and now to Cleveland Ohio??? All in a matter of a couple months.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Miss.Peppers on December 06, 2009, 06:59:04 PM
Quote from: "ShowEmHowFunky"
Looks like he enjoys the attention..

Im also wary of these people on facebook and twitter that have popped up.
I really hope he isnt playing with peoples emotions because he, of all people, should understand how special and loved MJ was/is... and MJ took him and loved him as a father.

Does anyone know if Dave Dave went to the memorial and funeral?
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Ninanina on December 06, 2009, 07:05:30 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "ShowEmHowFunky"
Looks like he enjoys the attention..

Im also wary of these people on facebook and twitter that have popped up.
I really hope he isnt playing with peoples emotions because he, of all people, should understand how special and loved MJ was/is... and MJ took him and loved him as a father.

Does anyone know if Dave Dave went to the memorial and funeral?

Yes, he went to the funeral (just after LKL) and spoke there.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: mjssoulmate on December 06, 2009, 07:12:10 PM
Don't get what the excitement is about.  Is it because of: "i am it"?  Well, he is it... no other bandmembers.  He is a solo act.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: mjjveritas on December 06, 2009, 07:12:49 PM
A while back Dave Dave's Myspace did say Provo, Utah. Provo in Utah is a real place, I checked on the Google Maps. But the word " provo" seemingly means "pranks". Check it out . On the CNN footage where "Dave Dave" is being interviewed before going to the burial, the journalist says "DD" lives in Utah. Maybe in reality Dave Dave does live there but I thought it was interesting.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Miss.Peppers on December 06, 2009, 07:16:49 PM
hello.. testing
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: mjjveritas on December 06, 2009, 07:23:55 PM
Whilst on my favorite subject, "Dave Dave" did attend the burial. You can see on YouTube the footage of DD sitting beside Elizabeth Taylor. It is the footage filmed in the dark. Whether or not it was the real Dave Dave I cannot be sure but I suspect it may have been MJ in disguise as "DD". I have said this before on these forums, I think if it was the real Dave Dave at the burial the chances of DD sitting next to Elizabeth Taylor would be diminished only because of the high number of people there. If MJ was in disguise as "DD" I think he would choose to sit with his special friend ET. You can also see "DD" sitting out in the aisle on the Green carpet.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: dunno on December 06, 2009, 07:26:14 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Whilst on my favorite subject, "Dave Dave" did attend the burial. You can see on YouTube the footage of DD sitting beside Elizabeth Taylor. It is the footage filmed in the dark. Whether or not it was the real Dave Dave I cannot be sure but I suspect it may have been MJ in disguise as "DD". I have said this before on these forums, I think if it was the real Dave Dave at the burial the chances of DD sitting next to Elizabeth Taylor would be diminished only because of the high number of people there. If MJ was in disguise as "DD" I think he would choose to sit with his special friend ES. You can also see "DD" sitting out in the aisle on the Green carpet.

yt link would be great!!
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: shasta2001 on December 06, 2009, 08:09:39 PM
I think it is odd that DaveDave attended the funeral but then said he had not spoken to the children. How far apart could they have been sitting?
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: mjjveritas on December 07, 2009, 05:51:41 AM
shasta, I believe the real Dave Dave could not have attended the funeral. Certainly not as himself. Perhaps to complicate matters DD went in a disguise, so he could be part of the show. I think MJ went disguised as DD. Maybe the real DD on his Myspace did not want to blatantly lie about his contact with the children?
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Whitesocks on December 07, 2009, 06:58:01 AM
I want to add him at myspace, but it doesn't work  :?

I get an error my emailaccount or mij name isn't correct. And i'm sure it is correct.
Does someone knows what i'm doing wrong?
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Eva R on December 07, 2009, 09:19:37 AM
i think it is a clue of Michael :D Michael knows that some people are losing hope and that we need more clues. And he gave one! :D
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: SILVANA on December 07, 2009, 09:38:33 AM
I have always thought that Michael was Dave Dave on LKL !!

And I don't lose hope dear angel...kisses to you Mike !!


(http://http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/29/128777147570727091.jpg)
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: SILVANA on December 07, 2009, 09:41:36 AM
p.s.:  ilprincipe  your signature is killing me .... :D
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Whitesocks on December 07, 2009, 10:08:17 AM
I cannot add him as a friend on myspace  :cry:
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Eva R on December 07, 2009, 12:06:43 PM
I think he changed it so not everyone can add him.. but why?? Because everyone asks if he is Michael ;) Well, I have him as friend cuz first you didn't had to put his e-mail or last name in so I will keep you updated! and ofcourse also other people will keep you updated!
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: dexember on December 07, 2009, 12:11:32 PM
I never thought DD was Michael, but this is weird.  :o Why would he write that, that is terrible to be messing with the fans. "I am it". It he isn't MJ he should be ashamed.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Kirsche on December 07, 2009, 12:34:48 PM
Quote from: "dexember"
I never thought DD was Michael, but this is weird.  :o Why would he write that, that is terrible to be messing with the fans. "I am it". It he isn't MJ he should be ashamed.


we only thought, that Larry King DD was MJ but not the Myspace DD...
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: dexember on December 07, 2009, 12:38:41 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "dexember"
I never thought DD was Michael, but this is weird.  :o Why would he write that, that is terrible to be messing with the fans. "I am it". It he isn't MJ he should be ashamed.


we only thought, that Larry King DD was MJ but not the Myspace DD...

Ah ok, the comments I read on there made me think otherwise thats all.
-dex
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Whitesocks on December 07, 2009, 12:43:11 PM
Quote from: "Eva R"
I think he changed it so not everyone can add him.. but why?? Because everyone asks if he is Michael ;) Well, I have him as friend cuz first you didn't had to put his e-mail or last name in so I will keep you updated! and ofcourse also other people will keep you updated!

What is he saying please please.............  :ugeek:
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: THE JACKSONOLOGIST on December 07, 2009, 12:58:50 PM
Well that is a bit strange. "I am it." What does that mean? Im excited though!!1

And I have to say this and Im not trying to be mean in ANY way, cus Im not a mean person, buuuuutttttt...........that pic DD has of himself on his page is a bit creepy to me.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: dexember on December 07, 2009, 01:08:37 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Well that is a bit strange. "I am it." What does that mean? Im excited though!!1

And I have to say this and Im not trying to be mean in ANY way, cus Im not a mean person, buuuuutttttt...........that pic DD has of himself on his page is a bit creepy to me.

I agree, I've thought the same thing before.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Whitesocks on December 07, 2009, 02:27:05 PM
Please let us knowwhat he is saying...he doesn't accept friends anymore.
What is IT  :shock:
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: icy55 on December 07, 2009, 03:02:28 PM
this is it, I am it. hahaha! they kinda rhyme nicely!
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: JohnJaySmith on December 08, 2009, 09:07:09 AM
Please do not give Dave a hard time... I believe he has been hounded with loads of "Are you Michael?" questions almost daily, and has become immune to it. I don't wish to drown any excitement, but Dave is NOT Michael.
Its simply too much of a risk to take, especially going on Larry King's show, where many would tune into. If Michael wants to give a clue, there are other ways out, but having impersonate Dave by appearing on the show is NOT one of them.
Dave is a nice and sweet guy who just wanted to offer his views and share with everyone of the memories he shared with Michael. It was unexpected that all speculations started pointing at him after the appearance @ Larry King's show.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: foreverking on December 09, 2009, 12:07:03 AM
I don't understand why you can believe MJ would pull off the hoax, but not come as DD on LKL and the burial?  It makes more sense to think MJ would disguise himself as DD, than it does to think he would fake his death. I mean MJ was known for wearing disguises. This was the only way he could walk around and enjoy a normal life, so why is is so far fetched to think he put on the make up an posed as DD. I mean he sat next to Liz Taylor, that is enough to convince me. Of all the people there, DD pulls up a chair and sits next to LIz, remember she was in a wheel chair on the isle but that didn't stop DD from sitting next to her.I can't imagine he knew her that well that he would sit by her during the burial.
"I am it"  This is it"  Nothing else needs to be said.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: sweetyA on December 09, 2009, 12:37:13 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"
I don't understand why you can believe MJ would pull off the hoax, but not come as DD on LKL and the burial?  It makes more sense to think MJ would disguise himself as DD, than it does to think he would fake his death. I mean MJ was known for wearing disguises. This was the only way he could walk around and enjoy a normal life, so why is is so far fetched to think he put on the make up an posed as DD. I mean he sat next to Liz Taylor, that is enough to convince me. Of all the people there, DD pulls up a chair and sits next to LIz, remember she was in a wheel chair on the isle but that didn't stop DD from sitting next to her.I can't imagine he knew her that well that he would sit by her during the burial.
"I am it"  This is it"  Nothing else needs to be said.


Great post!!!! :D  thanx I couldn't say it better ;)
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: grayshki on December 10, 2009, 01:46:57 AM
Mj may be DD , but he asks us to comment on his music he has on his page which is untitled, and frankly, I find the music weird,lol  so I haven't commented on it.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: grayshki on December 10, 2009, 01:50:48 AM
And he also said we could use his "art",. he has 2 paintings in his pic section, and frankly I don't know what to say. One reminds me of a uterus (I know it's not) and the other looks like some kind of bird with a big eye (reminds me of the illuminati). I haven't commented coz I really don't like either the paintings or the music.  I'm wondering what kind of reaction he's expecting?
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: hope on December 10, 2009, 02:51:54 AM
Quote from: "foreverking"
I don't understand why you can believe MJ would pull off the hoax, but not come as DD on LKL and the burial?  It makes more sense to think MJ would disguise himself as DD, than it does to think he would fake his death. I mean MJ was known for wearing disguises. This was the only way he could walk around and enjoy a normal life, so why is is so far fetched to think he put on the make up an posed as DD. I mean he sat next to Liz Taylor, that is enough to convince me. Of all the people there, DD pulls up a chair and sits next to LIz, remember she was in a wheel chair on the isle but that didn't stop DD from sitting next to her.I can't imagine he knew her that well that he would sit by her during the burial.
"I am it"  This is it"  Nothing else needs to be said.
:o NO....this was on another forum. That ISNT DD that sits next to Liz. If you look you see two full hands and fingers. We looked through the videos over and over and never seen DD except in that car with Miko. :P
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Butterfly J on December 10, 2009, 03:07:10 AM
Quote from: "JohnJaySmith"
Please do not give Dave a hard time... I believe he has been hounded with loads of "Are you Michael?" questions almost daily, and has become immune to it. I don't wish to drown any excitement, but Dave is NOT Michael.
Its simply too much of a risk to take, especially going on Larry King's show, where many would tune into. If Michael wants to give a clue, there are other ways out, but having impersonate Dave by appearing on the show is NOT one of them.
Dave is a nice and sweet guy who just wanted to offer his views and share with everyone of the memories he shared with Michael. It was unexpected that all speculations started pointing at him after the appearance @ Larry King's show.

I´m agree with you John. People are sometimes too intrusive.
Welcome to the forum!  :)
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: ForstAMoon on December 10, 2009, 03:45:53 AM
There are two new messages posted today on DD MyS:

"There will be no more messages allowed on here.
Dave has put his myspace in the hands of someone else.
DD Staff"

"Welcome to the Official Dave Dave Music Page
Stay tuned for future music and an occasional statement from
none other than Dave Dave.
May God Be With All of You.
Forever"

Do not know what to take out of them, but am very interested to learn who DD Staff is :?
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Whitesocks on December 21, 2009, 03:09:43 AM
Did anyone read his new blog???
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Ninanina on December 21, 2009, 05:27:49 AM
Now his status says:
    
The Man, The Myth, The Legend

He can't possibly mean himself, can he?!?  :?

His last blog entry:
    
"school
I am finally finished with my Fall semester. I had such a fulfilling semester. However, I am very tired and am trying to decide how I can handle the burnout I am experiencing through going to classes and always studying. I really like learning. But I miss dedicating my entire existence to artistic creations. I painted many years ago and I am a fabulous artist but i haven't painted in many years. What shall i do people? My wish is to do music, and paint as well. However, I realize the importance of having a good solid education. Your wish is my command. ;)

DD"

"I am a fabulous artist"? He didn't learn that attitude from Mchael... What's going on with him? Does he get to big for his boots??
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: dancemaze on December 21, 2009, 05:43:39 AM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
"I am a fabulous artist"? He didn't learn that attitude from Mchael... What's going on with him? Does he get to big for his boots??
For sure he didn't! Praising himself hmmm  :?
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Whitesocks on December 21, 2009, 05:55:11 AM
WOW...this is weird

I Googled David Rothenberg (Davedave's first name) and art..
No picture of davedave, but an other guy..

Then  this website appeared  http://www.michaeljphotos.com/ (http://www.michaeljphotos.com/)
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Ninanina on December 21, 2009, 06:07:35 AM
Quote from: "Whitesocks"
WOW...this is weird

I Googled David Rothenberg (Davedave's first name) and art..
No picture of davedave, but an other guy..

Then  this website appeared  http://www.michaeljphotos.com/ (http://www.michaeljphotos.com/)

He's got two of his artworks on MySpace.
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: nevada on December 21, 2009, 06:44:36 AM
some one can tell me who'is JMJK7? please :roll:
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: mjboogie on December 21, 2009, 09:31:54 AM
Listen guys not only do I personally believe MJ was Dave Dave during the LKL interview! NO doubt in my mind but I believe MJ has weaved in and out of the public eye in various disguises! Is it possible he could have been DD, Blonde(at memorial) and hat man?  well ....never mind he couldn't have been blond and hat man at memorial!! IDK.Because the real DD looks nothing like the one that was on LKL! nothing! Also, the only person I think MJ wasnt is Dr. Murray! :)
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Eva R on December 21, 2009, 09:39:49 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Listen guys not only do I personally believe MJ was Dave Dave during the LKL interview! NO doubt in my mind but I believe MJ has weaved in and out of the public eye in various disguises! Is it possible he could have been DD, Blonde(at memorial) and hat man?  well ....never mind he couldn't have been blond and hat man at memorial!! IDK.Because the real DD looks nothing like the one that was on LKL! nothing! Also, the only person I think MJ wasnt is Dr. Murray! :)

so to the people who live in California (jealous!) should have their eyes wide open to see a DD or a blond woman or something! Maybe Michael just walks alongside you! :D
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Whitesocks on December 21, 2009, 10:51:26 AM
I'm already packed  :mrgreen:  Tomorrow i emigrate to California  :lol:

I marrie MJ and they live happily ever after  :P
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Eva R on December 21, 2009, 10:56:56 AM
haha yeah I also go to california to live there tomorrow! hahaha! :D Well, when I am old enough, I wanna go to California to live there :) Close by Michael :D Or NY :D
People who live in California, do you have any idea that we are so jealous because you live there? :D And you are close by Michael. and I live in Holland.. something like 10 hours flying from California.. great.. :( Well, in 2011 I will go to NY, Las Vegas AND california with  my parents and brother :D!! :D :D YAY!! And I am sure Michael is already back then and then I will be in front of his house and just wait till he comes out!! :D haha! :D
Title: Re: OMG the new status of Dave Dave's myspace!
Post by: Whitesocks on December 21, 2009, 11:21:47 AM
Hahahaha Eva....we won't open the door because he is doing his MOVES in his golden pants for me  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal