Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

Latest News => News => Topic started by: darkchild on December 10, 2009, 01:00:34 AM

Title: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: darkchild on December 10, 2009, 01:00:34 AM
I thought that this was a wonderful story about MJ's passion to become an art historian.  It particularly struck as great because art history is what I studied at university. Art history is my single, greatest passion in life.  MJ, you are a man after my own heart.   :D  :D  :D  :D

http://www.metrolyrics.com/2009-michael ... -news.html (http://www.metrolyrics.com/2009-michael-jackson-was-to-start-university-course-in-fine-art-news.html)
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: yaya on December 10, 2009, 08:59:11 PM
that's awesome, art is my passion as well! :D
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: Christiana on December 11, 2009, 01:06:34 AM
I have an art degree...and I'm licensed to teach it. I love art. And I remember how cool I thought it was when I first found out that MJ loves art so, and that he likes to draw and such. :)
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: Infinitylady on December 11, 2009, 01:45:58 PM
This is nice.  From entertainer to teacher.  Hey, good opportunity to listen and learn the experience of someone who would personally themselves.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: Secret Dove on December 11, 2009, 01:54:13 PM
That's sweet that Paris pushed Michael to follow his dream. Was he going to actually teach the class? If he was, how cool would it be to have Michael Jackson as your art teacher?!? :o  :D  ;)  I hope he can still do it, if he's alive and comes back! 8-)
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: q0txciityl0ve on December 12, 2009, 08:45:02 PM
i can be his private tutor  ;)
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: MissG on December 17, 2009, 03:00:46 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
I thought that this was a wonderful story about MJ's passion to become an art historian.  It particularly struck as great because art history is what I studied at university. Art history is my single, greatest passion in life.  MJ, you are a man after my own heart.   :D  :D  :D  :D

http://www.metrolyrics.com/2009-michael ... -news.html (http://www.metrolyrics.com/2009-michael-jackson-was-to-start-university-course-in-fine-art-news.html)


High five here! My 1st University degree has been in Art History as well!!!
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: Miss.Peppers on December 17, 2009, 03:52:27 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
I have an art degree...and I'm licensed to teach it. I love art. And I remember how cool I thought it was when I first found out that MJ loves art so, and that he likes to draw and such. :)

Of course MJ was into his art... he was an artist.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: Game Player on December 19, 2009, 09:55:24 AM
I wonder how true this article is :P Good and bad articles can both be lies.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: Harleyblonde on December 19, 2009, 10:02:37 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
I have an art degree...and I'm licensed to teach it. I love art. And I remember how cool I thought it was when I first found out that MJ loves art so, and that he likes to draw and such. :)
Me too. I am now a portrait artist.
Of course we do not know if this is indeed true though as half of what we have read about Michael has been fabrication. If you want the truth don't look for it in the tabloids etc!
How could he have been a teacher or indeed even a pupil at Uni. There would have been thousands gathering round him every day-havn't you seen footage of film when he went anywhere? Is not possible at all.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: mjboogie on December 20, 2009, 03:10:07 PM
How sweet! I am trying to picture MJ with a backpack sitting in his room at his desk doing some serious art homework. :)
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: darkchild on December 20, 2009, 10:19:45 PM
I am glad that people have enjoyed this wonderful article.  How lovely to find out that so many here on this site are artists and art history lovers.  I wish that MJ would have been one of my art history profs at uni. :D
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: q0txciityl0ve on December 20, 2009, 11:20:22 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
I am glad that people have enjoyed this wonderful article.  How lovely to find out that so many here on this site are artists and art history lovers.  I wish that MJ would have been one of my art history profs at uni. :D
oh lord, i will be enrolling there every semester. i'd stay after class everyday & ask for "private help"  :lol:
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: MissG on December 21, 2009, 07:07:22 PM
:lol:  :lol:  All of my art history teachers were dusty ones  :lol: Michael would have been the exception for sure  :lol:
Title: Re: Michael Jackson was to start university course in fine art
Post by: mollyfaithxo on December 23, 2009, 03:48:17 PM
He would be so much better than my art teacher now! Haha.
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal