No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Re: Lady Gaga...MJ...i know again
May 19, 2010, 10:46:17 PM
I am sorry but as I have been doing research and I must say this:
I do not believe that Lady Gaga is involved with Michael in this hoax.
When Michael stated that he wanted to work with her, I believe he was implying that he wanted to heal her. She is the new "it" girl in the Illuminati controlled, mind altering, music industry. I feel Michael wanted to "work with her" to set her straight and free her of her bondage.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2010, 10:55:10 PM
I'm not saying Lady Gaga IS apart of the hoax but there is definitely something fishy about her. Like I've always seen her to be the female version of Michael, she adores her fans (like all artists do but not to the extent of MJ and herself), and she's been dubbed here in Australia the "Queen of pop". But the weird thing is, I went to her show here in March and there were so many similarities to MJ it wasn't funny. The scarier part was that it related to "This is it". Before the show, to warm the crowd up at concerts they usually play songs and albums etc and they happened to play the "This is it" album, the one that "inspired the movie". Then in the actual show she included Thriller styled dancing, those things where you jump out from under the floor - she did this along with her dancers (like MJ's dancers in TII, I think it was Jam?) and for one of her songs she had a crane very similar to the MJ 'Beat It' one. I have also noticed that within her video clips, Paparazzi and Telephone particularly, she emphasizes the theme of death. She is already known to have said she is obsessed with death. She is just very similar to MJ in an uncanny way. My sister who is a non-hoax believer also realized all this. The way she discreetly goes about her business, the way she is so unique and amazing. She is quickly earning many fans around the world for her individuality and I keep linking her back to MJ. I guess we'll never know if there's something going on but it remains very interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

nefari

May 19, 2010, 11:30:26 PM
I fully believe Lady Gaga is a huge MJ worshipper.
She's even said it herself before and he wanted to work with her.

"BAD" Romance

I want your drama
The touch of your hand
I want you leather-studded kiss in the sand  **BAD outfits**
I want your horror  **Thriller**
I want your design
‘Cause you’re a criminal **Smooth Criminal**
As long as your mine
I want your love
I want your psycho  ***reference to the ugly name we all hate***
Your vertigo stick **Lot's of possibilities here, Michael's little finger routine maybe lol**
Want you in my room
When your baby is sick **self explanitory**

I want your love
And I want your revenge  **HMMM this is very interesting here what revenge!!**
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

May 19, 2010, 11:54:33 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
I fully believe Lady Gaga is a huge MJ worshipper.
She's even said it herself before and he wanted to work with her.

"BAD" Romance

I want your drama
The touch of your hand
I want you leather-studded kiss in the sand  **BAD outfits**
I want your horror  **Thriller**
I want your design
‘Cause you’re a criminal **Smooth Criminal**
As long as your mine
I want your love
I want your psycho  ***reference to the ugly name we all hate***
Your vertigo stick **Lot's of possibilities here, Michael's little finger routine maybe lol**
Want you in my room

I want your love
And I want your revenge  **HMMM this is very interesting here what revenge!!**
HAHA, that's genius- she sounds weird so I never understood what she was saying- but that sounds like what she means there..And yeah, what "revenge"..? I agree that she's got some weird MJ links, but I dunno, to me she doesn't give off nearly the same amount of loving/caring aura as Michael does.. she doesn't seem as much like him personality/spirit-wise..she's way feistier and like..more negative or something..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2010, 01:20:44 AM
I used to like her but her videos are violent and provacative. Her and Beyonce killed people in the telephone video. Michael would never do that, his message was to spread love. There are so many artists that want to be connected with MJ somehow, whether it be fashion or dance. But there will never be another MJ. I can have a record and wear weird costumes too, but that doesn't make me the greatest musician ever. It takes heart. Also, MJ would never call his devoted fans little monsters as a pet name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2010, 01:35:40 AM
Quote from: "OneLove"
I used to like her but her videos are violent and provacative. Her and Beyonce killed people in the telephone video. Michael would never do that, his message was to spread love. There are so many artists that want to be connected with MJ somehow, whether it be fashion or dance. But there will never be another MJ. I can have a record and wear weird costumes too, but that doesn't make me the greatest musician ever. It takes heart. Also, MJ would never call his devoted fans little monsters as a pet name.

Yeah I think Gaga is just an extreme version of Madonna, mixed with some Elton John, with a sprinkle of Boy George.  She's not doing anything new that hasn't been done before.  Just watch old shows like Soul Train and you will see crazier outfits than Gaga wears now.  Patti Labelle and her group rocked the same type of outfits back in the day.  Bootsy Collins, Earth Wind and Fire had some wild outfits.  She obviously rips off some of MJ just like everybody else that's out these days.  Nothing new under the sun.  I think she's over rated.  She'll be played out by next year I'm sure.  There's only so much gimics she can do and it will get old.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

May 20, 2010, 02:10:17 AM
I think Michael has a very provocative side of him. He can be as naughty as he wants to be on stage and I think he has a sweet lil devil inside of him that's just barely below the surface. He just has to get onstage for it to come out. Just watch Come Together or Dirty Diana. I think he could really stir up a duet with Lady Gaga but I'm a Gaga fan bordering on obsessed so I'm not exactly a fair person so talk about this  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

May 20, 2010, 02:16:26 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
I want your psycho ***reference to the ugly name we all hate***
Want you in my room

The correct lyrics are:

I want your Psycho
Your Vertigo shtick
Want you in my rear window
Baby it's sick
I want your love.

It's based on titles of Alfred Hitchcock films.

The song itself is about being in love with your best friend and saying she'll accept all his flaws/negative aspects if it means being with him because she doesn't want to be friends anymore.

Quote from: "OneLove"

MJ killed a dude in the Smooth Criminal video  :lol:

"Little monsters" comes from her song called "Monster" and was something the fans came up with themselves.

I think Michael has a very provocative side of him. He can be as naughty as he wants to be on stage and I think he has a sweet lil devil inside of him that's just barely below the surface. He just has to get onstage for it to come out. Just watch Come Together or Dirty Diana. I think he could really stir up a duet with Lady Gaga but I'm a Gaga fan bordering on obsessed so I'm not exactly a fair person so talk about this

Exactly.  I don't know why, whenever Lady GaGa, is brought up, people act like Mike was an innocent angel on stage.  NOT REALLY!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

nefari

May 20, 2010, 03:05:08 AM
moonwalkontoes: lol I think misheard lyrics are funny  :lol:
First time I heard it I thought..... "Verticle Stick!" *giggles* I mean the possibilities are pretty out there if we add Michael to this picture *hides* I know I should be ashamed but these lyrics are a bit difficult.
Ok am looking at my actual CD print out and it says
"Baby you're sick" not "Baby it's sick"
But the rest is exactly as you typed it  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

May 20, 2010, 03:14:51 AM
haha I like Lady Gaga too and I think a duett with Michael would definitely be great and probably a huge hit...but I don't think she is in the hoax or knows anything about. I mean maybe she's a believer, like we are, and she seems to be a big fan of him...but that's it I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

May 20, 2010, 03:38:56 AM
i dont really think Gaga is actually in on it, but idk...I don't really like her though (i admit though...i do like a few of her songs, but wouldn't say i like her as a artist...if U know what i mean)...i just don't feel her uniqueness is genuine...i think it's all just a gimic to sell more albums and whatnot...i think she's more of a fad for right now...I have always felt Michael was truly ginuine though :D and yes i do know that Michael has his provacotive side (i mean seriously...gold pnts...need i say more :lol: ) and i love it...it's another side of him...he's a very complex man...and i love him for it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

nefari

May 20, 2010, 03:50:50 AM
I just happened to look back up above in this thread in the picture post by
_EarthSonG_
and took special notice of the little young Michael photo and then look at Lady Gaga, look at the eyebrows!! Now tell me something is not odd about this lol. Woah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

May 20, 2010, 03:56:18 AM
I don't get it, if she's a fad or destined to fade, why is almost every single female pop artist copying her right now?

Look at Rihanna, Kelis, Christina (lol), Beyonce etc they're all doing weird/out there looks and sounds, and only after GaGa hit it big.

She might not be completely original, but she certainly puts her own spin on what she borrows, just like Mike did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

May 20, 2010, 07:13:46 AM
I remember someone (not naming who cos I'm not sure if she'd mind) pointing out Lady Gaga's Brown Eyes video which has some moonwalking in it. I agree that she seems like a huge MJ fan. But I don't believe she's part of the nwo or is controlled. She's really intelligent I think, if anything she's playing a role of being 'controlled' just to expose nwo. Alot of fans will disagree so I'm just gonna stop here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions