FITA

Ibelieveinmj, it is nice to read your response.  I have an account on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (owned by Sony, by the way); and I have tried to invite people to this site to investigate the hoax theory.  There are a few people on that site who believe in freedom of speech for everybody.  However, I have come across many people there who are downright mean.  I even took the advice of another Sony site member and created a new thread to discuss the hoax; and within 12 hours my thread was deleted.  Fortunately, I kept a copy of the thread in my blog so that I could invite others to join.  Do you think there is anything wrong with what I said?  Perhaps it is better to post this in pm.  I don't know.

Michael Jackson's Message: Expose the New World Order and the Illuminati
MAY 26, 2010, 8:29 pm
I want to start off by apologizing for posting the link to another site which offended many people. The site, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, is not meant to offend. It exists to give an alternative viewpoint regarding what happened last June. I hate to think of what I did as spamming, though, viewing my actions somewhat more objectively now, I realize I was indeed spamming. If you read my blog, you will notice that I promised to never spam again (either here or elsewhere). I firmly believe that Michael has tried to expose the Illuminati and the New World Order in much of his music. There is quite a history in this. However, here is a list of songs which I believe were meant to expose the Illuminati and the NWO:

Jam
Smooth Criminal
They Don't Care About Us
Earth Song
Black Or White
Heal the World
We Are the World
Man in the Mirror
Bad
2Bad
Beat It
Stranger In Moscow
Scream
Morphine
Leave Me Alone
Dirty Diana (that is a groupie song that could where Dirty Diana can symbolize the Illuminati the same way Annie does in Smooth Criminal)

Obviously, there are many opinions to be expressed about this and about the idea of a death hoax. Again, it is not my intent to offend anyone. I just wonder if any of you might consider the idea: "What if Michael did hoax his death? Why would he do such a thing, if it seems so cruel or such a waste of time, talent, resources, etc.?" If Michael is still alive, wouldn't that give you a reason to smile, a reason to hope? I know it's been nearly a year since we heard the news that he died; and I know that there are many ways to view this issue. For several weeks, I believed that Michael died; but then I began having doubts and second thoughts. A friend referred me to a Website about a death hoax (not the one I posted above); and I visited that site and considered what was presented there. That site was hijacked by people who didn't like the hoax idea; and a new one was created. By now, several sites have been created investigating the idea of Michael hoaxing his death. I was skeptical for the first few weeks following the news that he died; but I also like to be open-minded about everything. I ask you to do as I did and investigate with an open mind. If you just don't like the idea of a hoax, please don't bother posting here and discouraging others. If you will investigate with an open mind, I invite your comments. Perhaps you still won't believe the hoax theory. That's fine. But please investigate with an open mind before you completely discard the theory.

I believe that Michael wanted to show how the Illuminati works, hiding in plain sight. That is one of the ideas addressed on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and in several videos on youtube.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even if Michael actually died, the Illuminati is guilty.

Michael's Black Panther Video:

For more information:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Well that's it for what I said on the other site, other than comments, which I neglected to save to my blog.  Do you guys think I said or did anything wrong?  I have been corresponding with Michael; and I told him about the MJHDI site; and he responded very pleased about this site.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

airieslady

@FITA  
"Well that's it for what I said on the other site, other than comments, which I neglected to save to my blog. Do you guys think I said or did anything wrong? I have been corresponding with Michael; and I told him about the MJHDI site; and he responded very pleased about this site"

No, you did not do anything wrong!  You have been corresponding with Michael?  :o
Well, good for you!  

Thanks for everything TS!  I have become a different person over this year ... much more educated on the "real world" events and more spiritual in my every day life.  One of my coworkers even said this!  And she is the only one who I really really can talk to everyday... I have also enlightened her and she is very much aware now!  Thanks again for everything TS!  Much L.O.V.E. to YOU!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Wonderfully said TS!

But there is something to understand. It was stated that MJ reads the bible daily, so I am sure he is familiar with the scripture verses “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.” (Matthew 7:6; KJV) And “Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.” (2nd Timothy 3:8; KJV)  

I have spoken to many regarding MJ and June 25th, and just like the Word of God, some believe and some don’t.  I understand that the truth about MJ is just like the truth about salvation, not everyone will accept it!  God made man a freewill being and gave him a choice, to choose life or to choose death! Those who choose to accept the facts as they relate to MJ know that he is alive and will return, just as those who choose to accept the facts as they relate to Christ know He is alive and will return! Those who don’t believe either have chosen death and that’s their choice.  Therefore I pray that MJ’s plans do not pivot up the convincing of the naysayers, but upon the support of the believers who are and always will be in his corner 150%!!!

Someone once said “you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.” And someone else said, “Yes, but you can put salt in his mouth and make him thirsty!”  This site has done just that. It has made a lot of people thirty for the truth concerning MJ. But we must remember there will always be those who are of a reprobate mind and will never accept the truth! But just because they don’t accept it that doesn’t make it none the less true! I’m keeping the faith where MJ is concerned.

And yes I can and do think for myself, because God says, I have to work out my own salvation! (Philippians 2:12)

Stay blessed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

paula-c

Fita No you did not do anything bad, bad thing is the intolerance of some people, it is not surprising that they have removed the thread of hoax in a Sony-owned site

for those who don't know currently laws are moving podráan censor any blogs or websites that do not meet certain "requirements" and cause its decommissioning. The elite this acting fast, knows that the only way to free expression that remains is the Internet and are willing to put their dirty hands to censure us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

Thank you for the responses.  They really lightened my heart.

I also posted something on one of the threads on the other site about Jam.  Lately, I have felt to study 1 Corinthians 13, the Bibles love chapter (though there are many love chapters in the Bible); and 13:4-8, 13; and 14:1 have really stuck out to me.  On the other site, I quoted from the NKJV.  But I prefer the Complete Jewish Bible:

4 Love is patient and kind, not jealous, not boastful, 5 not proud, rude or selfish, not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not gloat over other people's sins but takes its delight in the truth. 7 Love always bears up, always trusts, always hopes, always endures. 8 Love never ends; [though I prefer the NKJV here:  "Love never fails"].  14:1 Pursue love!

It's all about L.O.V.E.  While I was meditating on 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, 13 and 14:1, I thought, "That sounds just like Michael.  Michael is "patient adn kind, not jealous, not boastful, not proud, rude or selfish, not easily angered, and he keeps no record of wrongs.  Michael does nt gloat over other people's sins but takes his delight in the truth.  Michael always bears up, always trusts, always hopes, always endures.  His love never fails.  Michael is love."  Before I thought that way for very long, I sensed God reminding me:  "God is love.  God in Michael (who stays very close to Him) is love.  God in anyone who stays very close to him is love."  I guess I needed a slight re-direct.  I don't think Michael wants people to worship him.  He wants us all to have true peace and unconditional L.O.V.E. for ourselves and one another.  Michael stays so close to God that God's love permeates him and his life.  I think he would want the same for everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal