We are now coming up on the third time, when there is a good opportunity for a bam (Halloween and January in the past, now maybe June or July).

three times a charm?

i'm hopeful!

and i will be there. i've tried to tell people, they're scared of the reality. it's understandable, i mean, it scares the hell out of me too :oops:

but, i think if we can get the idea in their heads, human curiosity takes over. and BAM. i've been saying it all along. michael has to to come back to officially get the message out. it's the only way this will really work. knowledge is power people.

TS, BRAVO. BRAVO. BRAVO. people need to READ these updates. i mean, read it. like 5 times over. i'll be honest, math + me = unnatural. but i see the effort, i read it and try to get it. michael is a genius. and you TS, you're a good teacher.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Thank you, TS!!!
What a great beginning of my day :)
L.O.V.E.

Thank you Michael! Thank you TS! Thank you guys! This is the most incredible adventure! I’ve never learnt so much in my life. And I study almost my whole life ( now I’m going to finish my second MA and I’m working on my PhD). Though, the best university is this hoax. I’m mesmerized by Michael’s genius. However without TIAI/TS redirections and updates it would be much more difficult to understand Michael’s masterly plan and reasons for the hoax.
I believe that unexpected happens soon, everybody will see the illusion, and the world will make that change.
L.O.V.E u
Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 06:53:25 AM by DominikaMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Wow.......
Thank you TS....a lot!!  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: TS
TIAI Update #5d: DO you Think 4 your Self?

B1. If MJ never does bam: how is he going to succeed in getting the main messages (EOW, NWO, etc) to the billions in the world?

B2. If you accept the clues which show that MJ is alive: then why don’t you accept that the very same clues (in many cases) also show that he will be back (bam)?

Either way, you don’t need to say that the credit goes to TS or TIAI.  I know who I am, and I don’t need the credit—I just want the truth to prevail![/quote]

In reference to questions B1 and B2: That's exactly what I've been telling people who do not believe in a comeback. MJ's return will AWAKEN the world.

And I just love the last bolded bit. I can never thank you enough, TS.
your posts always brighten my day.

I'm awakened and waiting.

with L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeeeeeeeees... i have been waiting soo long!!  :D

thank you TS !  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank you so much for all of your updates

and I love math, but not just numbers, but the fact that this is the way to describe the world at so many different levels

one piece of conversation with one of my favorite thinkers on math:
- Does God know math?
- No, He does not. God is math.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ty for the revision
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thanks TS for conveying Michael's messages and beliefs, and teaching us to be kind. I promise I'll do my best to be prepared for before & after BAM. Much L.O.V.E. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you so much TS, this has made things much clearer for me, the "maths" has never been my thing  :oops:  but I do understand sufficiently to make it clear to me.

Before I joined the original MJHD I had always believed from my own research that 2012/NWO and Illuminatti was the message, but its quite a big pill to swollow initially for some people.  For MJ to do this just has to be for the greater good of humanity, there is no other reason IMO.

I will try my best to help when the time comes, I WILL BE THERE.

Thanks TS so much.

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Section 5-11 Operation: "Think 4 your Self" and section 5-12 Will You Be There?, please share with others.

Playlist URL: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:24gso24y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYTGMfo4TqQ[/youtube:24gso24y]

[youtube:24gso24y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGIpC3IgBdM[/youtube:24gso24y]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks heaps TS, Roger that's a big ten four on your request & I will be there. A proud member of MJ's army, spreading his message of L.O.V.E eagerly awaiting his return.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Taken from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WARNING THIS IS LONG! :-)

Guys, I CAN’T SLEEP!!!

My mind is spinning and I feel like I have been vacuumed up and allowed to see a glimpse of a bigger picture.

I pray I can verbalize this.

First I want to thank TS, TIAI, thisisalsoit.com, and whoever else for giving me a lesson and teaching me to live in such a way that I will never ever be able to repay.  From the bottom of my heart, I love you and I thank you!

Firstly, regarding the hoax.  If I go back to when I first was made aware of the possibility of a hoax, there were some foundational questions, doubts, objections I had that needed answers.  Well I have wrestled with evidence over the past 10 month that have allowed me to objectively find answers to those questions and has convicted me of the hoax.  Well there are many that are just coming into this now and have not had the benefit of 10 months of hell… I mean research.   :lol:

Guys, we all received the message from Souza asking us to answer these foundational questions You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login WE NEED TO MAKE THIS A PRIORITY.  Why? Well how does a teacher know that we have an understanding of the schoolwork?  They give a test!  Well we have been exposed to things that have us believing in a hoax death.  This is our way to be sure we understand the why and are ready to state why we believe what we believe.

Furthermore, there are still differing views within the hoax boards.  We are not unified in our beliefs. If we have differences in beliefs in certain question, we can work through it to get to the bottom of things and eliminate errors through discussion… not fighting!  We can sift through all these evidences together!  Like gold diggers sifting through sand to find gold nuggets, we can weed out the errors to find the truth.

Once we, the believers, understand how to respond to these questions, and find what is really the truth, we will be unified in our beliefs.  If we work through these questions together, and help each other in our understanding, the truth will come out in a way that we can all unify behind.  Also as we work to get our foundational beliefs down, this will help any newcomers to understand what we do.

I believe once we get our responses down to these questions and show that we have understanding and that we are prepared to give an answer… then I believe MJ will be ready to return.

Also, as for non-believers, we can’t force them to believe what we do.  However, we can present facts, love on them, and allow them to see clearly the truth or error in their thinking.

That’s why the answers HAVE to be based on evidence… not feelings… not what we want to believe… but cold hard facts.  Once we have a concise list of our evidence for the hoax, the hoax will be indisputable and the message will spread like wildfire to the world… not only will the believers unite, I believe some non-believers will unite, the Army of L.O.V.E. will unite, and the end will come.

NOW…..

ARE YOU READY…..

THE PARALLEL….

This hoax has paralleled my life and my spiritual walk and I am a stronger believer in God because of the studying I have had to do to convict myself in MJ being alive and in the hoax.  I have to admit… as much as I didn’t want to make Michael a god in my life… I believe I did to a certain extent.  I studied and knew more about Michael and his life than I did about my Bible and my God.  :oops:

However, I was made aware of this very early on in the hoax. I have fully believed that Michael used his God given gift of his fans as an opportunity to spread the message of the Bible to the world.  I believe Michael is truly a messenger of God living out a purpose far beyond a mere hoax death.

I personally have learned to study my Bible and convict myself of my own beliefs as a Christian and I no longer sit on the fence in my beliefs. 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

But beyond that, there are many differing views of God, religion, etc. and I have had to question myself on common objections to God and make sure I understood principles and concept of what I believe.

1 Peter 3:15 Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

This my friends is a work in progress and will continue for the rest of my life.

We are in a time like none other!  I have had the ability to discuss both the hoax and God and my beliefs with people all over the world via the internet, Twitter, MySpace, etc.  The gospel is has the ability to be spread worldwide and touch every inch of the earth.  We have the amazing opportunity to discuss IN L.O.V.E. with people from all over the world, our differences and to genuinely IN L.O.V.E. sift through the belief sets to find the truth… TOGETHER.

In Matthew 24:14 it says “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”

The end will come.

NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I FELT SO HUMBLED TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING SO…. God-ordained.

Well I better end now as this is really really long… but I love you all and I am so proud to be on this journey with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you so much, for all your updates TS.
You really make things easier for us. Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I think that MJ wants to warn us about the anti-christ "Maitreya". The NWO is trying to create the New World Religion with this New Age Movement and through this new religion they are "trying" to contol the humanity. Maybe this can be one of MJ's message.
Sorry for my bad english and thx again.
Love to you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

thank you T.S for the update..  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

God gave us all a brain, and He expects us to use our intellectual talents to understand...

My favorite quote, this is exactly what came into my mind when I read last update, I always like to say that to people who don't think for themselves and prefer to blindly follow the crowd.

Thank you TS for this brilliant update. Thank you Michael for what you're doing. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal