Re: Archangel Michael...this is too weird.
May 17, 2010, 01:54:11 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
"When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed."  And just who are these 'holy people'?    Are they established religion world-wide. Pre-conceived thinking...Just asking.....I really wonder... :?

Very interesting...

I agree with you about how this hoax has changed people. It has changed my way of thinking completely. I feel like I was born all over again.

that is so true...I personally became so much more aware of what is going on around me and in the world. I've started to question so many things that I used to just accept. I take action and try at least a little bit to change something. And that feels really good because I feel like I'm really doing something with my life you know....kinda hard to explain^^ ;)  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

May 17, 2010, 01:56:59 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
"When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed."  And just who are these 'holy people'?    Are they established religion world-wide. Pre-conceived thinking...Just asking.....I really wonder... :?

Very interesting...

I agree with you about how this hoax has changed people. It has changed my way of thinking completely. I feel like I was born all over again.

That's funny you said "born all over again." I, too, have felt like it has been like a rebirth for me. And I even call my bday experience, a rebirth present. You can read about it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (I'm really not trying to spam the board btw.  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

May 17, 2010, 02:53:13 PM
I don't think there is one person who has followed this hoax from June 25, 2009, who hasn't been stretched from previous beliefs and thinking. And that's I believe why Michael hasn't come back yet. We are going through a process of change. Minds grapple with changing pre-conceived thinking, ve-e-e-ry slowly. Sometimes it's painful. The internet has made all these things possible. World-wide communication of ideas, for searching and sharing. Daniel 12:4, I think refers to this in "and knowledge will increase" in end-times.  In a previous thread I read today, someone gave the link for this site about David Wilcock and I just watched it (saw clips of him years ago). He talks about receiving a message, "Christ cometh", from the "RA" of Egypt. He also talks about an angelic visitor who sounds like the one here in Daniel of the Bible. There's a lot more "dots to connect" than just this hoax. It's part of something so much bigger, but we can only handle it all in little baby mouth-size bits. Here's the site, and also the whole chapter of Daniel for those who don't have a Bible handy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The End Times
 1 "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise [a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."
 5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?"

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed."

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"

9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

13 "As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."

My take:
"Those who are wise [a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens"!!!

I admire your insight, you are very wise. ;)  

I have been following the world's spiritual/vibrational changes as well as NWO for several years now and discovered that we have been made to live in an illusion and now is the time we wake up and live as we were meant to live. When I realised that Michael had hoaxed his death, I knew he was literally going to change the World. I was so relieved to see some-one of MJ's vision and position taking our hand and guiding us through. He is a real-life Hero. This hoax is far bigger than a lot know. Many people who don't know about the hoax, do know about this spiritual shift that is taking place. There are many angles to this, but the result is the same, Unity through love. It has to be a gradual awakening or it would become chaotic. Many energy sensitive people are receiving messages in different ways. Our World is imprisoned through belief and this will be exposed. It will be tough for many people but this is why it is gradual, so that those who do know, can guide those who are scared. I believe we are heading towards a beautiful and healthy way of living, connected to all living things. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2010, 02:35:40 AM
this is too weird..... since I too have questioned many things since June 25, 2009, especially my lack of bible knowledge I was given a little book called What Does the Bible Really Teach?
and for the past month or so I had bookmarked this one particular section that caught my eye...
Who is Michael the Archangel?

I was going to post this over in TIAI update from TS since alot of us have wondered who TS really is.  He has to be a very busy guy don't you think?  he is full of so much knowledge that it would take a genius like Michael, or one of his friends "the faithful, we wouldn't know them"  to know and one to keep a good record of all this stuff.... but then I thought of this from my book....

The spirit creature called Michael is not mentioned often in the Bible.  However, when he is referred to, he is in action.  In the book of Daniel, Michael is battling wicked angels; in the letter of Jude, he is disputing with Satan; and in Revelation, he is waging war with the Devil and his demons.  By defending Jehovah's rulership and fighting God's enemies, Michael lives up to the meaning of his name - "Who Is Like God"  But who is Michael?

At times, individuals are known by more than one name.  Likewise, the Bible indicates that Michael is another name for Jesus Christ, before and after his life on earth.  Let us consider Scriptural reasons for drawing that conclusion.

Archangel.  God's Word refers to Michael the archangel.  (Jude 9) This term means "chief angel".  This suggests that there is only one such angel.  In fact, the term "archangel" occurs in the Bible only in the singular, never in the plural.  Regarding the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 states: "The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel's voice".

Army Leader.  Michael is the leader of an army of faithful angels.  Revelation also describes Jesus as the Leader of an army of faithful angels.  So the bible speaks of both Michael and "his angels" and Jesus and "his angels".  Since God's Word nowhere indicates that there are two armies of angels in heaven-one headed by Michael and one headed by Jesus-it is logical to conclude that Michael is none other than Jesus Christ in his heavenly role.

Like onemore time mentioned over in the TIAI update... Michael has leader qualities and a leader has to be strong and tough.  So can we really say TS is not Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

May 19, 2010, 09:48:38 AM
Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
this is too weird..... since I too have questioned many things since June 25, 2009, especially my lack of bible knowledge I was given a little book called What Does the Bible Really Teach?
and for the past month or so I had bookmarked this one particular section that caught my eye...

I was going to post this over in TIAI update from TS since alot of us have wondered who TS really is.  He has to be a very busy guy don't you think?  he is full of so much knowledge that it would take a genius like Michael, or one of his friends "the faithful, we wouldn't know them"  to know and one to keep a good record of all this stuff.... but then I thought of this from my book....

The spirit creature called Michael is not mentioned often in the Bible.  However, when he is referred to, he is in action.  In the book of Daniel, Michael is battling wicked angels; in the letter of Jude, he is disputing with Satan; and in Revelation, he is waging war with the Devil and his demons.  By defending Jehovah's rulership and fighting God's enemies, Michael lives up to the meaning of his name - "Who Is Like God"  But who is Michael?

At times, individuals are known by more than one name.  Likewise, the Bible indicates that Michael is another name for Jesus Christ, before and after his life on earth.  Let us consider Scriptural reasons for drawing that conclusion.

Archangel.  God's Word refers to Michael the archangel.  (Jude 9) This term means "chief angel".  This suggests that there is only one such angel.  In fact, the term "archangel" occurs in the Bible only in the singular, never in the plural.  Regarding the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 states: "The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel's voice".

Army Leader.  Michael is the leader of an army of faithful angels.  Revelation also describes Jesus as the Leader of an army of faithful angels.  So the bible speaks of both Michael and "his angels" and Jesus and "his angels".  Since God's Word nowhere indicates that there are two armies of angels in heaven-one headed by Michael and one headed by Jesus-it is logical to conclude that Michael is none other than Jesus Christ in his heavenly role.

Like onemore time mentioned over in the TIAI update... Michael has leader qualities and a leader has to be strong and tough.  So can we really say TS is not Michael?

I have ALWAYS thought that TS is Michael. When reading his updates, I always hear Michael's voice...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

May 19, 2010, 10:00:33 AM
That would be something if TS is Michael. I doubt we would ever know, considering the nature of his redirects. However, I wouldn't be surprise if a clue comes in subtly for us to take in. I always thought TS was someone very close to MJ that hasn't been in the spotlight like Dave Dave or Randy. Who knows. I wouldn't be that surprise if TS is Michael. Whoever he/she is, this person is very knowledgeable and very persuasive in his/her delivery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

May 19, 2010, 06:58:58 PM

[b]At times, individuals are known by more than one name.  Likewise, the Bible indicates that Michael is another name for Jesus Christ, before and after his life on earth.  Let us consider Scriptural reasons for drawing that conclusion.[/b]

Are you saying the Archangel Michael and Jesus Christ is the same? They are not the same.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

May 19, 2010, 07:40:27 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"

[b]At times, individuals are known by more than one name.  Likewise, the Bible indicates that Michael is another name for Jesus Christ, before and after his life on earth.  Let us consider Scriptural reasons for drawing that conclusion.[/b]

Are you saying the Archangel Michael and Jesus Christ is the same? They are not the same.  

Oh but they very well could be the same. I suggest some research on the subject, with an open mind to things you may not have even considered before.

Here is an interesting link

"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open." ~ Dorothy Allison
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2010, 06:34:06 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "Infinitylady"

Oh but they very well could be the same. I suggest some research on the subject, with an open mind to things you may not have even considered before.

Here is an interesting link

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and "Change, when it comes, cracks everything open." ~ Dorothy Allison

As much as have studied the Word, whether you choose to believe they are the same, they are not. They are both spirit beings, Yes, but they are not the same and that has been misinterpreted because of the reference of what is stated in the scriptures but
they are not the same.  It has been a doctrine to say that an angel incarnated as Christ but didnot.  
They are not equal although they are both spiritual beings.  Jesus means Jehovah God who saves. It was Yahweh-God who incarnated in flesh( John 1:1).  He existed before angels even existed.  He is part of the Godhead which dwell in Him.This is the controversy many people will not accept because they are trying to equal Him as "WHOLE" human man.

Christ is greater than the angels because he has authority over them, they have no authority over Christ.  They are servants and not to be worshiopped.  Even the angel told John the Revelator in Revelations not to worship him(Book of Revlations 19:10 and Ch. 22:8-9) as well in Col. 2:18

By the way, The creation science link isn't working.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late