mykidsmum

Where Can I go?
May 18, 2010, 08:53:20 PM
Hey guys, as of late, I have felt this site is moving further and further away from finding out what happened to MJ.  I don't know if it's the name of this place that is making people perpetuate silliness and ignore the bigger more important picture.  I still come here because once in a while there is some good things, even if it's vague or not the main point of the poster, I can usually find more about what peaks my curiosity.   I'm at the point where I need to find another place...some place that deals with investigating MJ's death and not his hoax.  I was naive to think that this place as more evidence came to light, would change but instead it just gets more silly, turning away from the important.  

so, please, if anyone knows of a big place investigating the death of MJ...let me know.
second...I think many of you are missing something.

MJ owned HALF of Sony...half of it's publishing that is.  MJ owned half of ALL country western music...that is included in his catalog....that is half of Dolly, garth brooks, brooks and dunn...etc.  MJ was forced to take a loan against his publishing (Sony/ATV catalog) and one of the clauses in the agreement he signed, was that his half would revert to Sony if he was ever to morraly fall...this is where they tried to get him with the first allegations...didn't work in a trial or conviction so they tried again...first they changed the law so that on the second trial they could bring in evidence from his first accusation!...CHANGED THE LAW!  When that didn't get them a conviction...the only thing left was death...which was also in the clause!  There is so much more...I have no idea how to write it all out...basically all the people around his death can all be traced back to Sony some how.

the last part of my rambling comes in the fact that his children do go online and I don't want to be part of giving them any more sadness.  I want to be someone who is getting to the bottom of why he was murdered.  I really thought that this place would go with the flow...that they would keep the name for nostalgia...but that it would change into investigating his death.  Please help me find the place I'm looking for.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Where Can I go?
May 18, 2010, 09:12:24 PM
it all seems to point to the same people just some think they were successful and some don"t
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Good Lets Dance

May 18, 2010, 09:18:34 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Only one person to ignore there, "Kassandra" who seems to be a Plant that wants to hi-jack every thread into a pedaphile topic. Other than her, very intelligent discussion on who is most likely responsible for MJ's demise and who to contact to get justice for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 19, 2010, 01:48:00 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Hey guys, as of late, I have felt this site is moving further and further away from finding out what happened to MJ.  I don't know if it's the name of this place that is making people perpetuate silliness and ignore the bigger more important picture.  I still come here because once in a while there is some good things, even if it's vague or not the main point of the poster, I can usually find more about what peaks my curiosity.   I'm at the point where I need to find another place...some place that deals with investigating MJ's death and not his hoax.  I was naive to think that this place as more evidence came to light, would change but instead it just gets more silly, turning away from the important.  

so, please, if anyone knows of a big place investigating the death of MJ...let me know.

MJ owned HALF of Sony...half of it's publishing that is.  MJ owned half of ALL country western music...that is included in his catalog....that is half of Dolly, garth brooks, brooks and dunn...etc.  MJ was forced to take a loan against his publishing (Sony/ATV catalog) and one of the clauses in the agreement he signed, was that his half would revert to Sony if he was ever to morraly fall...this is where they tried to get him with the first allegations...didn't work in a trial or conviction so they tried again...first they changed the law so that on the second trial they could bring in evidence from his first accusation!...CHANGED THE LAW!  When that didn't get them a conviction...the only thing left was death...which was also in the clause!  There is so much more...I have no idea how to write it all out...basically all the people around his death can all be traced back to Sony some how.

the last part of my rambling comes in the fact that his children do go online and I don't want to be part of giving them any more sadness.  I want to be someone who is getting to the bottom of why he was murdered.  I really thought that this place would go with the flow...that they would keep the name for nostalgia...but that it would change into investigating his death.  Please help me find the place I'm looking for.

It wasn't "just" Sony who were after him.  We spent weeks and weeks investigating the 1993 accusations, the trial and all the people involved in these matters, which resulted in the huge "V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance" blog we published on February 19, 2010.  Unfortunately, that blog post hardly got any attention and replies, despite all the shit we dug up.

Here's the URL, in case you're interested: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2010, 02:12:18 AM
from what I understand the first allegations were just extortion on Evan Chandler's part. and that LMP convinced MJ to settle when he did not want to . and he finally agreed to do it after he came back from rehab which is suspicious...
I cab see why Sony would be the reason for the second allegations but the first? I dunno, what I do find a little suspicious is this quote..“It’s already set, there are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I’ve paid them to do it. Everything’s going according to a certain plan that isn’t just mine.”
who was it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

May 19, 2010, 02:40:53 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

It wasn't "just" Sony who were after him.  We spent weeks and weeks investigating the 1993 accusations, the trial and all the people involved in these matters, which resulted in the huge "V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance" blog we published on February 19, 2010.  Unfortunately, that blog post hardly got any attention and replies, despite all the shit we dug up.

Here's the URL, in case you're interested: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/color]

Mo I read all that but I think the reason it "hardly got any attention and replies" is because you're main agenda is convincing people that it's a HOAX so like I said before there's all these people in their little fantasy land that refuse to face reality, they claim to LOVE him so much but while they are in La La Land Not demanding Justice someone got away with murdering the biggest & most beloved entertainer of all time! So of course they are going to skip anything that does not fit their version of reality. I mean I was upset when Roseanne Barr said she refused to return MJ's call the night before because she was "afraid to". No one seemed concerned about "What/Who" she was afraid of! MJ was frantically reaching out for assistance and he wasn't getting it, yet we are supposed to believe that half of LA, hospitals, police, officials, etc. assisted him to pull off a "Hoax"? Give me a Break! So yeah I feel your frustration about that. But people are finally starting to wake up. Look, the MJ's 17 years harassment was backed by the US Government, so all of a sudden this same Government is going to step in and Rescue him? Get Real People!
Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 02:59:17 AM by Good Lets Dance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 19, 2010, 02:53:55 AM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
from what I understand the first allegations were just extortion on Evan Chandler's part. and that LMP convinced MJ to settle when he did not want to . and he finally agreed to do it after he came back from rehab which is suspicious...
I cab see why Sony would be the reason for the second allegations but the first? I dunno, what I do find a little suspicious is this quote..“It’s already set, there are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I’ve paid them to do it. Everything’s going according to a certain plan that isn’t just mine.”
who was it?

I really really urge you to read our "V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance" blog CrazyBanana...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 19, 2010, 03:04:42 AM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"

[/color]

Mo I read all that but I think the reason it "hardly got any attention and replies" is because you're main agenda is convincing people that it's a HOAX so like I said before there's all these people in their little fantasy land that refuse to face reality, they claim to LOVE him so much but while they are in La La Land Not demanding Justice someone got away with murdering the biggest & most beloved entertainer of all time! So of course they are going to skip anything that does not fit their version of reality. I mean I was upset when Roseanne Barr said she refused to return MJ's call the night before because she was "afraid to". No one seemed concerned about "What/Who" she was afraid of! MJ was frantically reaching out for assistance and he wasn't getting it, yet we are supposed to believe that half of LA, hospitals, police, officials, etc. assisted him to pull off a "Hoax"? Give me a Break! So yeah I feel your frustration about that. But people are finally starting to wake up. Look, the MJ's 17 years harassment was backed by the US Government, so all of a sudden this same Government is going to step and save him? Get Real People!

If you take a good look at our blogs, you will notice that as of the end of November our focus is on getting all the shit out which, in our opinion, led to Mike hoaxing his death.  We are already convinced for a long time it's a hoax and have published loads of supporting evidence prior to the end of November.  We want to know what really happened, who and what caused all the shit.  We moved on almost 6 months ago already.

The memorial blog is actually a blog on which we worked on for quite some time but finished in the beginning of December.  Because of the Poisoning, Mind Control and the Trial blogs we decided not to post it back then, because we thought the other subjects were way more important. We are now working on two new blogs, and ran into this one again, so we decided to post it now, before the other blogs are finished.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2010, 03:08:57 AM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
who was it?

I really really urge you to read our "V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance" blog CrazyBanana...

I have read it, and I go back to it for refrences often..thanks btw for the hard work..
I also read a lot about it but I cant get my head around this whole thing
to me the second acuser was easier to figure out ..

btw.. I have tried to send an pm but It wouldnt work..and I wrote it twice but forgot to save it and it got deleted twice :x  LOL ive sent an email to see if I could say what I wanted to via email..but it 4 am her and im so tired I'll do it 2moro afternoon :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions