Miracle from up above, please read
May 18, 2010, 08:35:30 PM
I  have been down on my luck fo over 9 months now.  I almost felt as though I needed to do something drastic to end it all.  I mean times have been so had where I have not been able to take care of myself
finacially and with food.  I found a small job for which I a qualifed but the manager refuses to allow me
to serve customers, ( Yes, I work in a restaurant).  I cried so hard at the impact of losing everything i had worked for,having no money, and with the hurt of losing Michael, life has been way too hard for me to bear.
So I got down on my knees and prayed to God with my whole heart.  I told God that I cannot live like this any longer.  I canot help myself, short of doing something illegal, just to get by.  Later that day I was scheduled to work, and I really did not feel in the mood to go in, but I went to work anyway.    I looked at my face and said to myself Ok, you look aright.

Well, low and behold I had gotten more hours and was scheduled 2 days as a server and 3 days as a hostess.    So many customers told me how gorgeous I was, and others told my manager I should be a manager.   Other customers kept on saying my name out loud, ad laughing and hugging me.  Other customers came up to me and talked and hugged me as well.  My point is after my prayer, it seems that God went out of his way to send people over to me to give me love.  I could not get over how truly beautiful , magical and wonderous my day was.  
 But, by far the most amazing thing that happened was ......

A man who looked to be a executive came over and said to me, " You know you look to great to be in this place, it looks like you should be working somwhere better than this.  He said that I have a professional appearance and I have excellent people skills.   Well......, to make a long story short the man is a exective for a large Lexus dealership, and he offered me a job to train as a finance manager.
He even said if you wish to keep your restaurant job you can or you can work full time.
I called him this morning and he had set me up for an interview with the General Manager and himself.
Turns out I do have some experience that they are looking for as I have 10 years of experience as a
Senior collection/ Loan counselor. (yes, I mentioned that to him )
So...., i just wanted you to all know that God is good, ad God is great.  If any of you are having any problems all you need to do is call upon the Lord with all of  your heart and your prayers can be answered just as fast as mine were.  GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Anyone have anything special to say about what God has done for them ?

PS I promised God that I would tell MJHDI, what he has done for me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: Miracle from up above, please read
May 18, 2010, 08:45:17 PM
Your post made me so happy.  Prayer is an awesome thing. Not so much about what we say as the sincerety of it as the heart or motives is what God looks at. I bet you have a smile a mile wide. I was going to say God Bless you but He already has so I will end by saying God continue to bless and keep you. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 18, 2010, 09:18:59 PM
Bless God!  :D tears
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Jennie

May 18, 2010, 09:48:21 PM
Wow!! This is truly amazing. I am so happy for you, I truly am. I also share the same faith as you in God and I know he does answer our prayers, he has answered mine before as well. And IMO, the reason he blessed you in this way is because you kept the faith and did not succombe into the possibility of doing something illegal to get by. You hung strong right till the end and God rewarded you for it.

Just recently, I was struggling as well, I had so many different monthly paiments it was anything but funny. I thought of a few ways that were not so legal to help ends meet BUT I didn't. Really a huge part of me was worried to no end but there was also a huge faith in me that I should not do anything illegal because something was going to happen to change everything. And right at the last minute when I could no longe hang on God fell through for me,I was able to consolidate all my debts into 1 affordable payment.

Well I am really happy for you and I am sure you will do well with the interview, keep the faith and stay strong. As a friend I made here on MJHD recently said to me : Worrie not, as God knows what you need.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 09:53:06 PM
Thank YOU_ Jennie fo your wonderful post.  I  love you all.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 10:38:25 PM
Tears! God is amazing. Love is amazing. God IS love! Thank you for sharing this with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 18, 2010, 10:40:20 PM
i prayed to God to give you continual success, seems like you deserve it! this totally reminds me of the "Footprints in the Sand" (by far my favorite spiritual poem/passage):

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,
You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?

The Lord replied, The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.

i'm glad your prayers were answered :D  it just goes to show..."keep the faith"
i wish you all the best. much love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

May 19, 2010, 09:51:29 AM
Congratulations!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Dancer

May 19, 2010, 05:15:01 PM
letstalkagain, congratulations to you and thank you very much for sharing this. Amazing!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

May 20, 2010, 04:09:40 AM
thank you for your post...really touching!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Sarahli

May 20, 2010, 07:05:09 AM
Beautiful and heartwarming story. Faith in God is one of the most beautiful feelings especially when a prayer is answered. It's all about love. It also happens to me with small things and I know that sometimes we may ask for things that may not be good or appropriate for us, it's also about timing, that's why God does not answer all prayers.
I remember that one of my prayers to God was and is to make me meet Michael just one time, juts to tell him what I feel, thank him but hmmm it didn't happen yet...maybe one day  :D

God bless you letstalkagain, I wish you joy and success.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

May 21, 2010, 12:21:43 AM
May God bless you even more for sharing this story with us.  My husband is the only person working in my household right now, and he's heard rumors that the company where he works is about to  close.  I have been feeling desperate about this situation, but your post has just made me feel so much better. :) Yes, I believe in the power of prayer, and I am sure the Lord will answer my prayers as well.  God bless!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions