Quote from: "mac5k"
IT'S NOT MICHAEL  :?
The celebrity photographer and artist David LaChapelle had always wanted to take a portrait of Michael Jackson, and nearly did: several shoots were lined up and cancelled as Jackson grew increasingly wary. “Photographers weren’t nice to him,” says LaChapelle. “He got scared.” After Jackson’s death LaChapelle decided to pay tribute, photographing a young lookalike in Hawaii, just outside his own home: a 25-acre ranch on the coast, three hours from the nearest shop. He moved there three years ago, turning his back on lucrative contracts with Vanity Fair, Italian Vogue and Rolling Stone. The “devil” in red is a friend who performs in the Cirque du Soleil. The image forms part of a trilogy inspired by Mexican saint cards. LaChapelle is convinced that Jackson was innocent of paedophilia.

“I don’t think he was capable of hurting anyone,” he says. “I think there’s something really biblical about what happened. His lyrics are so naive and so beautiful. It’s one of the most epic stories of our time, to go from such heights to such depths. He’s a modern-day martyr.”

wasnt ecas in hawaii after mj hoax??
huggs n faith to all
suzz
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The impersonator in the LaChepelle photos is Carlo Riley. Just texted David and here is Carlo's facebook page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He is strikingly identicle to MJ sometimes  :o

He also explains under the photos that they were also digitally altered to look like Michael "exactly" :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
I was gonna say, before I read all the posts, that once again you can tell it is not MJ becaue the person who posed for these pictures is bow legged....MJ is very very knock kneed and MJ's feet flay out to the sides when he stands...plus MJ has thick upper legs usually even when he is at his thinnest, his thighs never look too thin like this guy.  LOL....MJ is a pear shape...LOL,

wow, I'm impressed that you can distinguish that from those pics (not being sarcastic)!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nice pics,ive never seen these before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I was gonna say, before I read all the posts, that once again you can tell it is not MJ becaue the person who posed for these pictures is bow legged....MJ is very very knock kneed and MJ's feet flay out to the sides when he stands...plus MJ has thick upper legs usually even when he is at his thinnest, his thighs never look too thin like this guy.  LOL....MJ is a pear shape...LOL,

wow, I'm impressed that you can distinguish that from those pics (not being sarcastic)!
LOL...I just realized how psycho my post makes me sound...Like I study pics of MJ all the time...LOL!  I'm an artist with a very detail oriented brain...I pick up on the pieces rather than the whole...I actually have a hard time focusing out to notice the whole picture sometimes...Oh, well...that just makes me me...:)  by the way...MJ is very knock kneed and it's adorable...He made fun of himself in his book about it and I'll post a good pic that shows it...they are hard to find because he has a way of walking to cover it in front of  the camera...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alovesmichael"

LOL...I just realized how psycho my post makes me sound...Like I study pics of MJ all the time...LOL!  I'm an artist with a very detail oriented brain...I pick up on the pieces rather than the whole...I actually have a hard time focusing out to notice the whole picture sometimes...Oh, well...that just makes me me...:)  by the way...MJ is very knock kneed and it's adorable...He made fun of himself in his book about it and I'll post a good pic that shows it...they are hard to find because he has a way of walking to cover it in front of  the camera...
I always knew he was knock kneed! Idk what it was but i saw him walk 1 time and i just like hmm something looks different LOL then i read Moonwalk and he said he was knock kneed :D  ;)
Thanks 4 the pix it really does show his lil cute knock knees LOL :oops:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Those pics don't look like Michael to me and I don't think this Carlo Riley is a very good impersonator for Michael I feel E'Casanova is way better as far as impersonating Michael than anyone I've seen so far.  By the way he is very sexy with those knock knees.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
About the beautification photo....the first thing I think of is Roman Catholicism and process to becoming a canonized saint. The two symbols of the dove and watch are indicators to this process as it takes time to become canonized and the dove indicating the Holy Spirit.
This artist has many religious pieces.....including a modern day "Last Supper". I wonder if the artist is Catholic?

Also notice the "Sacred Heart" on Michael's shirt....this is also very Catholic....I grew up with this very same image of the Sacred Heart showing through Jesus' robe in a picture over our mantle...more and more I keep reading people's thoughts of Michael's spiritual mission...was he a holy man?....was he an archangel?...was he a messenger of God?....there are so many Jesus-like qualities...was he a modern day apostle?....I would never have thought ANY of these thoughts about him before he "died"....but I have been so personally transformed by his spirit that I would believe just about anything is possible where he is concerned...

That being said, I am most drawn to the Beatification portrait the most....it is very Mexican in tone....very Frida Kahlo-esque and has a Day of the Dead vibe....it is beautiful to me, a cradle Catholic....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal