Hey all. I was browsing through a hoax thread on a fan board, and they were arguing about how he'd "better stay in hiding forever if he's alive" because he'd get arrested if the govt. found out, and "it would be like Bernie Madoff", because he "profited off BIG TIME of grieving people and made them look crazy". They were just going on and on about how illegal and unethical it "would be", and how Mo's argument of "no rider, no contract" is bullsh*t and they work at one of the world's biggest entertainment commpanies. I am NOT starting to doubt at all, I'm only asking because I really wanted to reply to all of that but I couldn't think of how..

Oh and by the way they called us disrespectful to Michael, and even evil..Blah.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Hey all. I was browsing through a hoax thread on a fan board, and they were arguing about how he'd "better stay in hiding forever if he's alive" because he'd get arrested if the govt. found out, and "it would be like Bernie Madoff", because he "profited off BIG TIME of grieving people and made them look crazy". They were just going on and on about how illegal and unethical it "would be", and how Mo's argument of "no rider, no contract" is bullsh*t and they work at one of the world's biggest entertainment commpanies. I am NOT starting to doubt at all, I'm only asking because I really wanted to reply to all of that but I couldn't think of how..

well, it's my understanding that since the death certificate is invalid and (i think ) no life insurance policy has been cashed in. also, mo or souza posted something about social security and he either wasn't on there or it was wrong (like the death certificate). also, for those who say michael couldn't have done this because of everyone involved (police, courts, etc)- they don't know what's going on. we don't know who is playing in this game and who is being taken for a ride. like video posted in here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

nothing is impossible when michael jackson is involved.

as for us being disrespectful and evil...this is what i have to say: hahaha. and in case anyone is wondering....picture an evil laugh. cause you know...we've been doing nothing but praising michael, spreading love, supporting each other and looking for clues (i.e. when he said "i'm alive and here forever," we didn't go "well that's a nice lyric!"). excuse me for being so disrespectful!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Quote from: "mjfansince4"

well, it's my understanding that since the death certificate is invalid and (i think ) no life insurance policy has been cashed in. also, mo or souza posted something about social security and he either wasn't on there or it was wrong (like the death certificate). also, for those who say michael couldn't have done this because of everyone involved (police, courts, etc)- they don't know what's going on. we don't know who is playing in this game and who is being taken for a ride. like video posted in here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

nothing is impossible when michael jackson is involved.

as for us being disrespectful and evil...this is what i have to say: hahaha. and in case anyone is wondering....picture an evil laugh. cause you know...we've been doing nothing but praising michael, spreading love, supporting each other and looking for clues (i.e. when he said "i'm alive and here forever," we didn't go "well that's a nice lyric!"). excuse me for being so disrespectful!!
Thanks, and you're right. However, what I put in bold is what they use against us, because we have to consider the government and all of that, and we "don't specifically prove" or whatever..

I'm glad to see that you too noticed how obviously strange that was! I didn't even know about a hoax at the Memorial, but I always knew that was something special.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
It is not illegal to fake your own death.  It is an offence if you do it to cash in on Life Insurance reasons.  If the CIA and FBI are involved for witness protection, then he has absolutely no problems at all.  Infact, many would consider him a hero because he may have helped stop illegal going ons....etc.  

So no way.  I'm sure he will have a really valid reason, and was forced into hiding.

Something this elaborate and detailed with all these people invovled,  could never be just for fun.  Many of the people involved, are not allowed to say anything.  For if they do, they could be charged for breaking the code of silence as witnesses.   (gag order under oath)  As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wait why were they calling us evil doers and such... and yeah he shuld be ok as long as he doesnt do it for financial gain...

I do have a question though...wont he get in trouble because wasnt he contracted to do like 50 shows? I mean thats the only issue now is that he skipped out on those concerts lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^ Oh, just because we beLIEve at all..they said it's a "cruel fantasy"..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

and how Mo's argument of "no rider, no contract" is bullsh*t and they work at one of the world's biggest entertainment commpanies.

That really made me :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm really curious as to how the people who said that are going to find out what the measurements of the required stage are, who's gonna provide the stagehands, what kind of PA is going to be used, where the mixer is placed, what kind of power supply is needed, how many dressing rooms are required, what's needed for catering, etcetera etcetera etcetera.

These are all things which are listed in the rider.  Without knowing and agreeing on these details, there is no show at all, period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nice one, Mo! Thanx!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Nice one, Mo! Thanx!

Ask them if "the world's biggest entertainment companies" hire psychics to get the job done ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Nice one, Mo! Thanx!

Ask them if "the world's biggest entertainment companies" hire psychics to get the job done ;)
They closed the darn thread..like they always do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

It's okay Pinky....you're a lover not a fighter. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HAHAHA- But when ya grow up with many siblings, ya get real arguing experience, LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions