loma

Re: WHO IS IT - Larry Shaw says IT'S HIM
May 18, 2010, 01:19:59 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
...I just dont see Michael sending a double to his own court hearing...that would get him thrown in jail for that alone  :lol: ...
Not if the real Michael was coming in the back, or was already there.
 :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

May 18, 2010, 01:58:57 AM
who is larry shaw?
and i must be blind...becuz im struggling to see a difference in these pictures
I mean sometimes in my pictures my whole face looks different it depends on angles and lighting...but maybe i will look at em again.
I just dont see Michael sending a double to his own court hearing...that would get him thrown in jail for that alone  :lol:

I know I have the same problem...why would he sent someone else to court. that is a felony!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

mac5k

May 18, 2010, 02:37:53 AM
And now he has a myspace: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 06:34:32 AM
Wow, i have looked and looked at this and the first 3 pics look different to the second set O-O?
Will the real MJ please stand up. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

May 18, 2010, 06:36:02 AM
Quote from: "loma"
...I just dont see Michael sending a double to his own court hearing...that would get him thrown in jail for that alone  :lol: ...

I agree with this comment also.
Im so confused! :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

liegi

May 18, 2010, 07:00:48 AM
Absolutely fantastic.  Perhaps the 1993 "drug dependency" rehab was just an excuse. They might have drugged or poisoned him to make him sign the agreement. I wouldn't put it past "them".  
The real Mike at the trial is much more handsome. There is definitely a big difference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 18, 2010, 07:08:22 AM
Quote from: "MJLOVER32"
Quote from: "loma"

I agree with this comment also.
Im so confused! :?  :?

Let's go back in time...

During the second week of jury selection Mike was hospitalized with flu like symptoms, while showing no signs of being ill the day before.  Mike was treaded with intravenous fluids back then.  Keep this in mind for the second video later on in this post.
[youtube:mijhgb0i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P1jm9NApKQ[/youtube:mijhgb0i]

On to the next:

Jesse Jackson Interviews Michael Jackson
Sunday, March 27, 2005

Jesse: Let me shift this to this extent. Ahem, since so many people are listening and there have been so many opinions – I was in London a couple of weeks ago, and 24/7 was Michael Jackson all-day-long and all-night-long and the day that you came to the hospital late [to court], you said you were injured. What happened that day?

Michael: I was coming, er, out of the shower and I-I-I fell. And all my body weight, and I’m pretty fragile, all my body weight fell against my rib cage. And I pretty much, er, er, I bruised my lung very badly. My lung is on the right, it’s very [sp], it’s, I’m in pain as we speak and ah, I’ve been going to court everyday in immense pain and agonizing pain. And I sit there – and I’m strong, I try to be as strong as I can. So I can, ahh, but what we are looking for is the coughing of blood now. The doctor said I should – he said it’s still very dangerous as we speak, and if I cough the blood, he said it’s a very dangerous thing, so we’re, we’re still watching it very closely.

Jesse: The cynics said you were faking. And it seems that the judge is [sic] will not even willing to believe you, even though you had just left the hospital.

Michael: You know the – there’s no faking with this at all. I mean there was a scan done and you could see, uhhh, the swelling on my whole rib cage, I mean, uh, it was you could see it and it’s bright red. And how it, it [the fall] busted my chin, and it put a huge gash over my forehead, blood, it was er, it was very bad actually. And er, but errr, we’ve treating it actually, I do have some medicine for it, but we are watching it very closely.

Jesse: As I listen to your talking about this whole ordeal that you are going through, and how you’ve er, stood strong sometimes amazingly so, ah, at some point last week, you – you cried. What-what touched you? What made you, breakdown, as it were?

Michael: You mean at court?

Jesse: Yeah.

Michael: I was in pain. I was sitting there hurting. And er, the pain was so immense, all I could do was to sit there and cry. See, because it er, it was so intense at that moment, ah, ahem, I just couldn’t handle it. So I just grab tissues and just put it to my face… and…

Jesse: So, it was more about your personal pain, than the, than the challenges of the, from the stand?

Michael: No, it had nothing to do with what was going on inside. It was totally with personal pain, physical pain.

Then we have this video of Dick Gregory, stating that Mike, during the trial, refused to eat and drink because someone was poisoning him.  It turned out that Mike was extremely dehydrated, and they put him on a drip for over 12 hours.  Had he waited 12 more hours, he would have been dead.
[youtube:mijhgb0i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HluEtIMI0VY[/youtube:mijhgb0i]

Souza and I share the opinion that at times during the trial, Mike was way too sick to attend.  That, in our opinion, could have been a reason for sending a double there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tinamjj

May 18, 2010, 07:34:48 AM
I did not see any double. I must be blind  :?

Where are all this MJ-doubles now? They must look sooooo close to Mike, where are they? Why nobody of them speak to the press?

Souza/Mo, don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion - but my opinion is another. For me it's always Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 07:39:49 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
I'd like to see, Souza- I always thought his chin was too big in that shot! Maybe that's why he wore two differernt white suits, so they could each wear one, LOL!

Okay, here they are. First 3, not covering the eyes, slim nose, Mike IMO:

second set of 3, covering the eyes, wide nose, not Mike IMO:

I know I will get the angle&lighting card thrown at me here and I am not even responding to that again, even a blind man can see that the last 3 are not the same person as the first 3.

souza, i would just like your opinion on this. do you think michael would send a double to a court hearing about issues that could put him in jail? do you think he wasn't taking it seriously? or just didn't feel like going? i'm interested in hearing your opinion =]

and i'll concede, the first picture in the second set looks different.

But the first pic in the second set shows him in the witness box, so that could not be a double.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 07:42:20 AM
I don't think Thomas Mesereau would risk his integrity by colluding with a double on MJ's behalf. Sometimes photos do not capture how someone usually looks. I think all of those pictures are of the real MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 18, 2010, 08:02:17 AM
You are right about the nose, but the rest is so similar, I can't make the difference between those photos.

But Michael looks so different sometimes that really makes me think he had a double.

I don't know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 08:10:22 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I don't know what his name is, but I do know there are 2 different guys attending the trial. I have lots of pictures and I can even tell them apart. One (like the pic posted in the top post) has a wider nose. The other, Mike himself IMO) has a slimmer nose and wears no glasses most of the time. There is a huge difference in eyes and there is a difference in nose. So before debunking, I would take a close look at all the trial pictures again and compare. If appreciated I can show you what I mean, but mostly I get bashed for it, so I'll leave it to this for now.

Edit: The pics of the one in the white suit are not clear enough, I'll leave that one open. I'll see if I can find some picture close up

Thank you Souza! I have been trying to say this but you always find better words - lol. Everyone's trying to figure out if Barry Shaw is telling the truth and they keep picking apart every little thing like his name for instance. I don't think his name matters and no matter what, a double would probably have to use a fake name.

It is CLEAR that there are 2 different MJ's at the trial. It is CLEAR that he's used doubles.

Barry could be telling the truth. Maybe his name isn't Barry. Maybe not all of the pictures he has up are of him (even he said he has trouble now and then knowing the difference between himself and Michael). Or maybe it really is Michael, trying to communicate with us - it's not impossible.

I think it's really interesting that he chose the pictures that he did, because they are all ones that we've questioned before. And people really need to read up on some things and realize that a double is NOT the same as an impersonator. Imagine having a twin - it would be a lot like that only this twin would be created and not born along side of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

May 18, 2010, 08:12:05 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
I don't think Thomas Mesereau would risk his integrity by colluding with a double on MJ's behalf. Sometimes photos do not capture how someone usually looks. I think all of those pictures are of the real MJ.

Who says Mr. Mesereau knew..?  No one has ever questioned this all until last October, and you know how people are still divided about the double issue.  The world was "fooled" for years, and everyone fell for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 18, 2010, 08:27:51 AM
I don't believe that the double was usued for the actual court hearing. The double would have been used as a decoy, so fans and the media wouldn't harass him.

Michael probably entered through a rear entrance, due to fear of assasination attemps.

As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 08:34:28 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "mjjveritas"

Who says Mr. Mesereau knew..?  No one has ever questioned this all until last October, and you know how people are still divided about the double issue.  The world was "fooled" for years, and everyone fell for it.

Exactly!! The point would have been to fool everyone. Yes just about EVERYONE. Michael wouldn't go around saying "hey everyone, meet my double!" or "I'm looking for my double, have you seen him?"

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal