No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Almost all the images in your video are by me, the whole is not based on your research, you would have the least to mention, and not adorn yourself with borrowed plumes.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What is the name of the song from the very beginning?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

*Mo*

wiZZkiDD, regarding "one example is that we came to find out that Marlon had a twin brother name Brandon.. I guarantee that hardly anyone knew that before Marlon spoke about it at the Memorial":

I have La Toya's book here, which was printed in 1991, and she writes about Brandon in her book, so that was public knowledge 18 years prior to the memorial.

Page 18:
A tenth child, Marlon's twin Brandon, died shortly after birth.
[/b]

Quote from: "wendst6"
Almost all the images in your video are by me, the whole is not based on your research, you would have the least to mention, and not adorn yourself with borrowed plumes.
Wendy, great job on the pictures!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Joe, Michael Joseph and all the "nameless" marvelous boys who may have contributed to "the man" we admire and adore -
God bless them all!***  

@wizzkidd: Great video! Thanks for pointing out the Dangerous cover - very interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

great video...thank you for sharing!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Puff

Quote from: "wendst6"

Well done Wendy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

great vid. you are so right not a lot of people heard of marlons twin i mean how many people actually read a book by latoya who back then was the least popular jackson. again great vid keep them coming
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Well it's 2 in the morning over here and I'm sitting staring and comparing ears on my computor screen. Wendst6 all I can say is wow. Even in the childhood pics it  appears one MJ has finer features and the other has a more masculine face. Shape of lips and set of mouth a little different as well.  So there were def 2 from a very young age[ at least motown era onwards]
My mind is going in all directions at the moment and I gotta say that the thought that one half of the KOP may have died is upsetting me .
Great great work both you guys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If there were 2, it would be sense for it to say "Always great to sing with my brother" on the TII CD/DVD.

I have found myself staring at that multiple times trying to figure out what it means and whether or not it's a typo.

Of course it's not a typo!! Surely someone would catch that mistake before printing millions of copies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
What is the name of the song from the very beginning?

" We Be Ballin "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Datroot

Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
great vid. you are so right not a lot of people heard of marlons twin i mean how many people actually read a book by latoya who back then was the least popular jackson. again great vid keep them coming

I read it actually and remembered about the twin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

I know, thats never it a Double, the face looks the same, which can never be a Double.
And in the 60 years the surgery has not so good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
[youtube:61bxhw5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0TOnMWhZY[/youtube:61bxhw5c]
HOLY MOLEY!  This tale just gets deeper and deeper in mystery!  I think you have created more QUESTIONS than answers!! I didn't want to even consider twins or relatives--because of the creepiness of having to figure out which traits of WHICH man, I actually had a fascination for---I don't think a guy would care, but I, as a girl, get creeped out at even the SUGGESTION of "falling for a composite" of two "Keepers".  

People laugh at how serious some of the fans take their "relationship with MJ", but, rumored as one of the (if not THE )most eligible bachelors on Earth, it has been in the back of my mind as a possibility...HEY--- it NEVER ceases to AMAZE me, the way how people "couple up"---how bizarre or unseeming of blissful matches people appear to be in. Never SAY never    :roll: It SO unnecessarily limits your options  :!:  :lol:

But, I have known for years that the life we all heard he lived would have been miserable if really true, so, THAT genius HAD to have found a way to make it less invasive and demanding on him. I was willing to accept that he, as a perfectionist, HIRED or created the exact look he wanted to PLAY his part as needed, in public. We've all seen cheap imitations of the original things in shows--or commercials, like Ronald McDonald---which don't fool anyone older than 4, so ONLY MJ could have found or supervised SUCH CLOSE matches to his own look.

I also don't think it was INTENDED to deceive---a show IS a SHOW(all fabricated), after all, or CERTAINLY, MJ, who misses NOthing, would have addressed "the EAR thing"...

NO one had a fit when they routinely replaced BATMAN, each film....

But, the thing I have such a problem with is, WHEN did the birth certificate(s) become sealed and WHO thought of/did this?? MJ? How is it that ANYONE had the forethought to a future when this would become profitable???  And, if there have always been TWO of them, why make such a big deal over MJ as a child, refusing to go to South America, that time?

I think I told you before, that I've thought for some time that the real MJ has not changed skin color at all. I thought he was wearing makeup to throw everyone off, so he could hire boyish--never-aging white doubles to play him in his teenybopper shows--having been quoted/MISquoted as stating once, that if only he were eternally young and white, he could REALLY clean up!  :lol:

You did a GREAT job!!  8-)  8-)  8-) I've never seen many of these pictures!!!

There is WAY more than you mentioned on that DANGEROUS cover, but I think it deserves it's own thread. I'll post my thoughts there, if there already is one, and if not, I'll begin one. This hoax has tentacles longer than anyone can imagine. :o It makes me wonder if we are NOT dealing with one genius--but TWO. Remember when MJ kept saying he was SO lonely all the tiime?  Twins supposedly become particularly lonely when apart from one another...of COURSE they could NEVER be seen in public TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet one headed up the East operation and one headed up the West!! (because they ARE noticeably different---I don't think a SINGLE intellect would have made the extra work or expense, to market the same brand differently across the ocean... ;)  ;) All this time!!

NOW, Dude, you got me :idea:  :idea:  wondering if that's why MJ appeared to go back a second time, BACK to see the Elephant Man's bones in that London Hospital/museum...SO AS NOT TO BE SEEN TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o  :o  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions