~Souza~Topic starter

Avamarie is on her phone and unable to post, so she asked me if I could post  this article.

MICHAEL JACKSON'S KIDS BAN FAMILY FRIEND FROM THEIR LIVES
16th May 2010
By John Ward

MICHAEL Jackson’s kids have slammed a close family friend and banned him from their lives after he claimed their dad was gay.

Jacko’s former dermatologist pal Dr Arnold Klein was seen as an unofficial godfather to the star’s children.

But he’s now been branded a “Judas” for spreading rumours that the superstar singer slept with men.

The Jackson family was outraged after Klein backed up a story from his assistant, Jason Pfeiffer, who claimed he had sex with the late King of Pop.

Pfeiffer claimed on US TV that he and Jackson were lovers and “soul-mates”.

Dr Klein, who says he has had death threats since he told a gossip website Jacko was gay, insists he only did it to put an end to rumours that the singer was a paedophile.

But the news deeply upset Jacko’s children Paris, 12, Prince Michael, 13 and Blanket, eight – who have vowed never to talk to Klein again.

A family friend said: “Normally the children are sheltered from news about their father. But Paris discovered the gay rumours while on the internet and she was in tears for days.

“She couldn’t understand why Dr Klein would say such a thing. He has been a big part of all of their lives as he was a close friend to Michael.

“He was always around and was always kind to them. He was seen as a kind of ­unofficial godfather to the children.
“That’s why Paris was mortified that he could have said that about her dad.

“She said he was evil and had betrayed the family and said she would never talk to him again.”

The children, who live with their grandmother Katherine Jackson along with four of her other grandchildren at a mansion in Encino, California, also said the gay jibes were ­“vicious lies”.

The friend added: “They have been brought up to be very religious and being gay is very much looked down upon.

“Paris won’t entertain the thought that her dad slept with men. Prince was upset too and hates the constant speculation about his dead father.

“Blanket is too young to understand what gay is. But he’s upset that people are saying bad things about his dad.
“There is no way on earth the children will ever, ever have any dealings with Klein again after this.”
Jackson’s father Joe also hit out at Klein for spreading “vicious rumours”.

He said: “Michael was not gay. Klein has no respect for Michael. To say things about him when he’s gone is shameful.”

Jackson died aged 50 last June after an overdose of painkillers.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Avamarie is on her phone and unable to post, so she asked me if I could post  this article.

MICHAEL JACKSON'S KIDS BAN FAMILY FRIEND FROM THEIR LIVES
16th May 2010
By John Ward

MICHAEL Jackson’s kids have slammed a close family friend and banned him from their lives after he claimed their dad was gay.

Jacko’s former dermatologist pal Dr Arnold Klein was seen as an unofficial godfather to the star’s children.

But he’s now been branded a “Judas” for spreading rumours that the superstar singer slept with men.

The Jackson family was outraged after Klein backed up a story from his assistant, Jason Pfeiffer, who claimed he had sex with the late King of Pop.

Pfeiffer claimed on US TV that he and Jackson were lovers and “soul-mates”.

Dr Klein, who says he has had death threats since he told a gossip website Jacko was gay, insists he only did it to put an end to rumours that the singer was a paedophile.

But the news deeply upset Jacko’s children Paris, 12, Prince Michael, 13 and Blanket, eight – who have vowed never to talk to Klein again.

A family friend said: “Normally the children are sheltered from news about their father. But Paris discovered the gay rumours while on the internet and she was in tears for days.

“She couldn’t understand why Dr Klein would say such a thing. He has been a big part of all of their lives as he was a close friend to Michael.

“He was always around and was always kind to them. He was seen as a kind of ­unofficial godfather to the children.
“That’s why Paris was mortified that he could have said that about her dad.

“She said he was evil and had betrayed the family and said she would never talk to him again.”

The children, who live with their grandmother Katherine Jackson along with four of her other grandchildren at a mansion in Encino, California, also said the gay jibes were ­“vicious lies”.

The friend added: “They have been brought up to be very religious and being gay is very much looked down upon.

“Paris won’t entertain the thought that her dad slept with men. Prince was upset too and hates the constant speculation about his dead father.

“Blanket is too young to understand what gay is. But he’s upset that people are saying bad things about his dad.
“There is no way on earth the children will ever, ever have any dealings with Klein again after this.”
Jackson’s father Joe also hit out at Klein for spreading “vicious rumours”.

He said: “Michael was not gay. Klein has no respect for Michael. To say things about him when he’s gone is shameful.”

Jackson died aged 50 last June after an overdose of painkillers.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know MJ was NOT gay and was NOT a pedofile, but Id like to know how saying someone was gay would make people think he is NOT a pedofile? You can be gay and be a pedofile too. To me, this makes MJ look worse in the eyes of the public who think he IS a pedofile...so Arnie did more damage then good. What an idiot.

And it looks like the kids DO search the internet about their dad!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

That's contradictory.  If that's true, then how could it be that Klein "has been a big part of all of their lives as he was a close friend to Michael. He was always around and was always kind to them. He was seen as a kind of ­unofficial godfather to the children."?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

That's contradictory.  If that's true, then how could it be that Klein "has been a big part of all of their lives as he was a close friend to Michael. He was always around and was always kind to them. He was seen as a kind of ­unofficial godfather to the children."?

I dont understand what you're trying to say Mo.  Do you mean that because the family is very religious they wouldn't accept Klein to be around the kids or family?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I dont understand what you're trying to say Mo.  Do you mean that because the family is very religious they wouldn't accept Klein to be around the kids or family?  :?

What I mean is: in families in which is very much looked down on gay people they usually don't welcome gay people into their inner circle or consider them an unofficial godfather.  

I do not believe Mike looks down on gay people or would tell anyone to do so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Who is this family friend ? Is this unknown friend reliable ? That's the point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Glinda

Klein: a good friend?.. I think he is up to something.
Why would you do such a thing? Telling that your friend/patient is gay..
Is Klein that stupid?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Klein has been nothing but trouble. I have NOTHING against gays, in fact my best friend is gay. But have any of you thought that there is a possibility that Klein is gay himself? He was obsessed with Michael.  He has done nothing but try to hurt his image through this whole ordeal. Nothing good has come from that man's mouth. I wouldn't put it past anything that Jason and him are a couple. I feel terrible for those children to have to continue to hear this garbage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Glinda"
Klein: a good friend?.. I think he is up to something.
Why would you do such a thing? Telling that your friend/patient is gay..
Is Klein that stupid?

I think he is so obsessed with Mike - he is trying to lure him out. Get the family mad - hurt the children, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, Mo,  its about Michael, and I'm sure MJ wouldnt look down on anyone.  He considered Klein to be an unofficial godfather or simply a close friend.  I am not sure if Katherine would allow the children to be around Klein, though.  Not because of his sexual preferences, but because of the rumors about him being Prince and Paris' dad.

I just think this is all too sad.  Klein shouldn't have supported this man's claims, whether they were true or not.  You just don't go telling the world about anyone's sexuality.  He didn't think about these children.  And yes, I agree with Jacksonologist, I would really like to know how telling about this supposed "relationship" with Pfeiffer would make the haters believe he wasn't a pedophile.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ewww I hate how the article ended "he died aged 50 last June from an overdose on painkillers"

BS LOL that just makes him look bad too. They alwys have to throw something in there thats not good about him ugh.. IF he is dead he got murdred by Murray from MURRAY overdosing Mj on propofol...NOT painkillers. gah

poor paris and prince *sigh*

I dont think MJ was gay and I also dont think he looked down on gay people...he viewed everyone pretty equally. Such a good man MJ is/was....whichever it is lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "neversaynever"
Klein has been nothing but trouble. I have NOTHING against gays, in fact my best friend is gay. But have any of you thought that there is a possibility that Klein is gay himself? He was obsessed with Michael.  He has done nothing but try to hurt his image through this whole ordeal. Nothing good has come from that man's mouth. I wouldn't put it past anything that Jason and him are a couple. I feel terrible for those children to have to continue to hear this garbage.

dr Klien is gay, yes.

I also agree with Mo. I dont think MJ would teach his children to dislike ANYONE no matter how they led their lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

There are several expressions that are remarkable. I am not going into the so-said utterances from the kids as I respect them too much to even think they had anything to do with this article. I think this is pure phantasy to dramatize the szene.

Main error in the article is the overdose of painkillers.

Second error is that being gay means sleeping with men in the sense of having sex.
Neither being gay nor sleeping with men as such is anything that would raise an eyebrow, even in very religious families. It is the "thought-of" circumstances of being gay and of sleeping with men that colour the "thought-of" picture and the emotional reaction to this - not to the simple fact as such.

We discussed "being gay" already.
"Sleeping with men" is just the same - how many military staff are sleeping with men? In the same room? How many women are sleeping with men? What is it that raises the eyebrow here? What about "sleeping" = having sex with men? What's the eyebrow here?

The article is not about being gay and sleeping with men and throwing Arnie out of the family's life. I think Arnie could be a much closer friend to Michael than we would think from all the meaningful "garbage" that he reportedly was saying and the following mud fights he was accepting on his shoulders.

This article is first of all again about family ethics, religious ethics and "do's and don'ts".
Second it is about the sleep motive again.
Third it is about awakening theme again, about raising the voice, getting upset and acting like throwing someone / something we got used to out of our lives, no matter how important we thought it would be.
Forth it is about cleansing Michael's name.

JMHO  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Reminder: this is the DAILY STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a so called newspaper with more pics than text. And they have an unidentified family friend talking to them...Did they run out of "sources" today and have to take the "family friends" option?

Basic rule of journalism: if u tell a story, be sure to have 3 concordant sources (would even admit 2....) or let it be.

Those tabloids never give it a break. For all i know they could have made up the whole story. Mj s family is never suing, they are pretty safe and can sell crap

Anyway, anyone with half a brain could imagine that Arnie isnt welcome by the Jacksons anymore...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Grace"
There are several expressions that are remarkable. I am not going into the so-said utterances from the kids as I respect them too much to even think they had anything to do with this article. I think this is pure phantasy to dramatize the szene.

Main error in the article is the overdose of painkillers.

Second error is that being gay means sleeping with men in the sense of having sex.
Neither being gay nor sleeping with men as such is anything that would raise an eyebrow, even in very religious families. It is the "thought-of" circumstances of being gay and of sleeping with men that colour the "thought-of" picture and the emotional reaction to this - not to the simple fact as such.

We discussed "being gay" already.
"Sleeping with men" is just the same - how many military staff are sleeping with men? In the same room? How many women are sleeping with men? What is it that raises the eyebrow here? What about "sleeping" = having sex with men? What's the eyebrow here?

The article is not about being gay and sleeping with men and throwing Arnie out of the family's life. I think Arnie could be a much closer friend to Michael than we would think from all the meaningful "garbage" that he reportedly was saying and the following mud fights he was accepting on his shoulders.

This article is first of all again about family ethics, religious ethics and "do's and don'ts".
Second it is about the sleep motive again.
Third it is about awakening theme again, about raising the voice, getting upset and acting like throwing someone / something we got used to out of our lives, no matter how important we thought it would be.
Forth it is about cleansing Michael's name.

JMHO  ;)
makes me think of micheal's immediate response to geraldo when he ask him about friends that were sticking by him or something like that "oh you wouldn't know them"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal