tinamjjTopic starter

Holy Terrace or Great Mausoleum...
May 17, 2010, 02:37:11 PM
... this is the question.
First I want to apologize any mistakes in my posting - I'm from Germany ;)

Two weeks ago a friend - she believes MJ is dead - told me, MJ is not buried in the Holy Terrace, he is buried in the Great Mausoleum and only Katherine knows the exact position:
8 girls from Germany flow to FL in March and Al Walser was with them on their visit. He let them go in the Great Mausoleum and said "anywhere here is Michael". One of the girls asked "but what's up with the Holy Terrace" - and he didn't understand. It seems he didn't know anything about the Holy Terrace. He supposed the Holy Terrace as a place for fans to give their flowers and presents.

But does this make any sense??! NO! Al Walser knows more than TMZ, fanclubs, Karen Faye  :mrgreen: and so on?! And only Katherine knows the position? Whats up with the children, family, friends, etc.?

For those who speak German, there are some threads in the German mjackson.net, I will post some links if you like!

By the way... Michael should be in the Great Mausoleum, near the picture from the Last Supper... and the Mausoleum looks like the Cathedral in This is it (rehearsals with Judith) and the Michelangelo-Hall he flown through in the beginning of the HIStory concerts...

What do you think?
I think only one thing: Thanks for the news "MICHAEL IS NOT IN THE HOLY TERRACE" :)
Preparing the BAM??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Holy Terrace or Great Mausoleum...
May 17, 2010, 10:20:23 PM
delete
Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 09:14:27 PM by simplyme
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 17, 2010, 10:35:17 PM
Seems the burial is one big confusion, no one knows anything for sure. Closed caskets, unnamed tombs, unvisited by family is the perfect hiding place for NOTHING!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2010, 11:40:00 PM
To deepen the confusion i'll post the pictures below showing the possible Michael's resting place...the real one...i took these pictures from a site but i cannot remember what site...Sorry ! Maybe someone else knows about them (i cannot be the only who saw them!)and can give some more details. Anyway, it's the Last Supper of Da Vinci about that more discussions were before.

What do you think? It seems a better place...if the case would be , of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

May 18, 2010, 12:05:24 AM
sorry, while these are places definitely beautiful for a "final resting place," i just don't see it as michael's. now if (and i believe michael is alive, but this is for hypothetical purposes) michael is dead, i don't know why on earth they would choose a tomb where fans cant even get to. i mean, michael sometimes went to extreme measures just so that fans could be near him (example: climbing on top of the car at the trial so people could see him). he put himself in danger to please the fans on numerous occasions. i always thought that when michael does finally go home to God (it ain't now!), he will be placed somewhere where fans could be close to him. and by close, i mean able to actually stand near wherever he is, not at the end of a long hallway that is locked away from everyone. michael spent his entire life pre-hoax death wanting to be surrounded by people and his fans. that tomb that everyone claims michael is in looks so incredibly lonely. i'm going to go out on a limb here (even though i've never met michael  :cry:  or spoken to him), that that place is NOT where he'd want to be.

that being said, i think it's completely normal if we are confused about this. I mean, the Jackson bros themselves are confused as to which cemetery michael "at."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

May 18, 2010, 12:09:04 AM
Ok, since I was 4 times at FL, I'll tell you that Great Mausoleum is open for public, I was there and look for all possible angles where Michael's place could be. There is NO MJ tomb.
Holly Terrace is next to Great Mausoleum, a few feets up to the road on the left, separate building that always locked. Holly Terrace is the alleged place for Michael tomb, but there is no name on it and no one can enter there, unless you are very lucky and can sneak. Probably FL insiders confuse visitors on purpose. Which is stupid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

May 18, 2010, 02:08:22 AM
Thus not there. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 02:28:44 AM
MJ is buried in the Holly Terrace in Forest Lawn's Great Mausoleum
(LMP calls it Holy Terrace)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

May 18, 2010, 02:46:06 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
(LMP calls it Holy Terrace)

;)  ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

tinamjjTopic starter

May 18, 2010, 03:42:49 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Ok, since I was 4 times at FL, I'll tell you that Great Mausoleum is open for public, I was there and look for all possible angles where Michael's place could be. There is NO MJ tomb.

great, thank you - I wish it would be possible for me to be there, too :?

Yes, the picture is the same I have - and please compare it with this:

For me it's strange that anybody - the same if it is Al Walser or Donald Duck - tells some fans "he's buried here". For me it sounds like "he is not buried in the Holy Terrace". Ok, this is what we are believing  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 04:23:10 AM
This pictures from MJ singing in front of this we havn't seen in the movie ? I not...

Maybee it takes part of the return, if it ever happens....like the song This is it that i never heard since months.

Here i had found another resting place :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 09:10:19 PM
delete
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 09:11:37 PM
Quote from: "bella"
... this is the question.
First I want to apologize any mistakes in my posting - I'm from Germany ;)

Two weeks ago a friend - she believes MJ is dead - told me, MJ is not buried in the Holy Terrace, he is buried in the Great Mausoleum and only Katherine knows the exact position:
8 girls from Germany flow to FL in March and Al Walser was with them on their visit. He let them go in the Great Mausoleum and said "anywhere here is Michael". One of the girls asked "but what's up with the Holy Terrace" - and he didn't understand. It seems he didn't know anything about the Holy Terrace. He supposed the Holy Terrace as a place for fans to give their flowers and presents.

But does this make any sense??! NO! Al Walser knows more than TMZ, fanclubs, Karen Faye  :mrgreen: and so on?! And only Katherine knows the position? Whats up with the children, family, friends, etc.?

For those who speak German, there are some threads in the German mjackson.net, I will post some links if you like!

By the way... Michael should be in the Great Mausoleum, near the picture from the Last Supper... and the Mausoleum looks like the Cathedral in This is it (rehearsals with Judith) and the Michelangelo-Hall he flown through in the beginning of the HIStory concerts...

What do you think?
I think only one thing: Thanks for the news "MICHAEL IS NOT IN THE HOLY TERRACE" :)
Preparing the BAM??

Holy Terrace is a section of the Great Mausoleum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 09:54:18 PM
People, Great Mausoleum is a separate building,with separate entrance. Holly Terrace, were Michael "is resting" has different entrance and pretty far from Great Mausoleum. Murrey picture taken at FL it is in front of Great M, instead of Holly Terrace. Nobody but family members with their key cannot enter Holly Terrace. GM is open for public.
 BTW, I doubled checked Jackson Family Dynasty part where brother visit Forest Lawn, it is the write place, exactly Holly Terrace where they went and enter. you can watch on youtube, all parts of the film in there. @Bella, I don't think your picture where MJ is singing is the same as GM or HT. It is different place.
I don't want to promise yet, but I am planning to go FL on June 25. If I go, this time, I will take camera to take normal video and pictures to post here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions