nefari

What stands out to me most of all here is the LMP! Those 3 letters alone look like MJ's handwriting. I'm no expert but I spend hours and hours on ebay and I've bought autographs before of Michael's and had to go through experts for authenticity purposes. So I have spent many hours even before the "death" of Michael looking at and comparing his signatures. The LMP here I am about 80 percent certain it is Michael Jackson's writing.
Love
Nefari
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Moline native sends 2,000 flowers to Jackson Crypt

A Moline native provided the splash of sunflowers at the King of Pop’s crypt after Lisa Marie Presley’s recent plea to brighten it with his favorite bloom.

On Friday, Jason Levin’s company, Sunflower Guy, of Carlsbad, Calif., delivered about 2,000 sunflowers to Michael Jackson’s tomb at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, Calif. Levin is a 1988 Moline High School graduate.

The sunflower is the favorite flower of Levin as well as Jackson. Levin, a bit of a fan of the singer, went to the cemetery to make the delivery after hearing about the plea on Presley’s MySpace page.

A friend e-mailed Levin last week to tell him that Presley, Jackson’s ex-wife, complained on her Myspace page that only a few bouquets, candles and gifts adorned the singer’s tomb during a recent visit. She asked that fans send sunflowers, prompting Sunflower Guy’s generosity.

Although his company’s black and gold flowers made waves in entertainment news after the donation, that isn’t what Levin intended. He points out that his company, Dos Gringos, of which Sunflower Guy is a part, donates thousands of flowers a year to school, community and military groups.

“Our thing was to try and not look at this as gaining some commerce from it, but to bringing smiles to millions of people and we stayed true to that,” he said. “The outreach from Michael Jackson fans was unbelievable. They were very appreciative.”

The company has received hundreds of e-mails, thanking Sunflower Guy for its generosity.

After graduating from Michigan State University in 1992 with a degree in finance, he joined Dos Gringos the next year. His second paycheck bounced. After putting together a business plan and enlisting a veteran of the flower business, Levin purchased the struggling business. In 1995, the company had 30 employees. It now has 167.

The company distributes cut flowers to supermarkets and other retail outlets like Jewel Foods, Sam’s Club and Trader Joe’s.

“It has been a lot of hard work and early mornings, but if you set your mind to it to work hard and surround yourself with good people, you can make a good run at it,” Levin said. “We are continuing to grow and add jobs even in a rough economy.”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "Sarahli"

I love the bouquet of flowers, it's a mix of several beautiful flowers maybe it symbolizes us the hoaxers, we are these different flowers from all horizons. I love roses and the big one where the note is put on. Seems to be a tropical flower but I don't know how it's named. It's splendid.

Quote from: "MJonmind"

The tall ones are gladiolas, there's a pink Asiatic lily, roses, and at the bottom right a zinnia.

About lilies (the big pink one where the note is put on...)

The Lily is considered to be the most significant flower for the Christians and is a symbol of purity.  With Christianity, the lily became the symbol of chastity and virtue. The Lily was a symbol of nobility. The Lily is an emblem of summer and abundance according to the Chinese. Other folklore tells us that lilies spontaneously appeared on the graves of people executed for crimes they did not commit. Spaniards believed that eating a lily's petals would restore someone who had been transformed into a beast back into human form.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THOSE CAPITAL LETTERS TO ME SEEM LIKE MIKE'S WRITING. YOU'RE WELCOME MIKE WHEREVER YOU ARE :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "pepper"

I love the bouquet of flowers, it's a mix of several beautiful flowers maybe it symbolizes us the hoaxers, we are these different flowers from all horizons. I love roses and the big one where the note is put on. Seems to be a tropical flower but I don't know how it's named. It's splendid.

The tall ones are gladiolas, there's a pink Asiatic lily, roses, and at the bottom right a zinnia.

The Lily is considered to be the most significant flower for the Christians and is a symbol of purity.  With Christianity, the lily became the symbol of chastity and virtue. The Lily was a symbol of nobility. The Lily is an emblem of summer and abundance according to the Chinese. Other folklore tells us that lilies spontaneously appeared on the graves of people executed for crimes they did not commit. Spaniards believed that eating a lily's petals would restore someone who had been transformed into a beast back into human form.

Thank you mjonmind and pepper for the information  :)

I really love these flowers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Jason and Levin.... Mmnn.. the florist's name sounds like it's made up. wonder if he's another character in the plot?

i also think LMP is in this... perhaps for many many years now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "pepper"

Thanks for the info!

Not only is the lily symbolic of purity but it is commonly used for decorative purposes during and around Easter so it is somewhat associated with... dun dun dun..... RESURRECTION!  

A reference is also made in the bible >> “I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys.” Song of Solomon 2:1

I just though that it was interesting to note. ^^;
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay.. heres Lisa Maire's signature....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

liril

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Tina K."
I have just talked to some people on facebook about this thankyou card, and someone said, that LMP never signs with " LMP " and that the handwriting is quite simular to Michaels....

Just the thought of Michael doing that, sends me rolling. :lol:  :lol:  Where are those handwriting analysis professionals?

IDK - just because they came from LMP doesn't mean she literally signed that card. She could have ordered it and the flower person wrote the message. I didn't see a close enough resemblance between that writing and Michael. That's just my opinion.

neither do i see any similarity in writings. Michale usually begins writing in bold letter in the meiddle of the lines
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THE MORE I COMPARE THE WRITING THE LESS IT SEEMS LIKE LISA'S WRITING SHE WRITES DIFFERENT. THE THANK YOU NOTE LOOKS LIKE MIKEY'S WRITING MMM........THE M.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just love Michael's spelling :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  It reminds me of one who is full of innocence and love :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Grace

Usually you would order flowers by phone and send them through an agency.
The cards are then written by employees of the flower shop.
It is a typical American handwriting by someone who appears to be used to handwrite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

CC

Quote from: "Grace"
Usually you would order flowers by phone and send them through an agency.
The cards are then written by employees of the flower shop.
It is a typical American handwriting by someone who appears to be used to handwrite.
´
I THINK THAT TOO... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

I go in all the time and order flowers and they ask if I want to do a handwritten note or send  them without.  So this is not unusual.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions