CC

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
LMP was first talking about a Sun Shower and now she thanks (us ?) for the Flower Shower on the forum...

titojackson5
this monday--lots and lots of hugs--get ready
2:14 AM May 15th via web

oskarrodriguez    Resting at my place.. Don't feel like doing anything today. Haahaha.. The beginning to an amazing chapter starting tomorrow at NOON!! Yessss
about 1 hour ago via web
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

MJonmind

Quote from: "Tina K."
I have just talked to some people on facebook about this thankyou card, and someone said, that LMP never signs with " LMP " and that the handwriting is quite simular to Michaels....

Just the thought of Michael doing that, sends me rolling. :lol:  :lol:  Where are those handwriting analysis professionals?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[attachment=0:2lk8mod8]letter.jpg[/attachment:2lk8mod8]

HMMMMMM......
 :roll:
CHAPPIE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank you michael

oops

i mean lisa for the flowers.  :D

so today begins a new chapter?

i think i'm going to like this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I have just talked to some people on facebook about this thankyou card, and someone said, that LMP never signs with " LMP " and that the handwriting is quite simular to Michaels....

Just the thought of Michael doing that, sends me rolling. :lol:  :lol:  Where are those handwriting analysis professionals?

IDK - just because they came from LMP doesn't mean she literally signed that card. She could have ordered it and the flower person wrote the message. I didn't see a close enough resemblance between that writing and Michael. That's just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RK

This whole sunflower episode is a major clue.
sunflowers are bright and happy and they lift spirits.
MJ is supposedly resting in peace and there comes a sun flower shower to "lift his spirit"....to me that means ressurrection. A great play on words.
If part of this hoax is an ARG then I would love nothing more than to see so many sunflowers arrive at Forrest Lawn that they make a sea  of flowers stretching down the avenue and just everywhere. Just to let MJ know......We want you back.
Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 08:33:19 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WE GET YOU MIKE SEE NOW WE'RE USED TO THE "CLUES" HE'S LIKE YOU IT'S ME DUDES HAHA LOTS OF HUGS WHY TITO? TITO SLOW DOWN! LOL! THIS IS LOOKING GOOD SOON WE SHALL SEE OUR FAVORITE GUY  :) MIKE ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "loyalfan"
has anyone  worked out if all this meant anything specific in the hoax??????? its been mind numbing reading all the possible  things it could mean.........it cant surely have been for nothing can it........or can it.........yes i really do think i am losing "the plot" here guys :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  I have my doubts too. I have thought about it, and maybe LMP is just afraid, that she will be forgotten, no more spotlight. So she uses Michael, like so many others :?  Maybe not, but I can't see that it should mean anything.

I don't think that's LMP's intent at all. She never cared about the spotlight. I believe there is a hidden meaning and the interpretations from yesterday's thread had some really good ideas.

Brill insight, God bless you! xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Zen

Not that the Sunflowers cannot be clues.
IF LMP really wrote any of this, and you choose to believe she doesn't need money, maybe
to consider that every time she or her mother come out to public, they want NOTICE. and
they want you to remember Elvis and Graceland in this bad economy.
Graceland provides jobs in Memphis and lately this is not getting that strong of visitation
as times past, but summer months are coming and then August!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

IMO, I don't think we should rule out the handwriting being just anybody. TMZ would not post it if it was just anybody; only if it's a clue. If you read this person's writing analysis, I believe the fact that in the note there is a T and F where it should be a lower case t and f is noteworthy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've been a handwriting analysis buff for many years. There's just something about studying the size, slant, curves, angles, loops, speed, and spacing of writing that I find endlessly fascinating.

Though quite controversial, graphology is still used by some to screen job applicants, to verify court evidence, even as a tool to shed light on mental and physical health. My interest, though, is purely about personality; I think grading a lot of English essays was what got me hooked in the first place. Sure, I loved reading what my students had to say, but their handwriting provided additional insight about who they were as individuals.

Handwriting is brainwriting -- an interesting picture of human intellect, thought and emotion. It's something wholly your own, like fingerprints, and is controlled by the central nervous system. Even if you really wanted to, it's almost impossible to consciously erradicate all the traits that make your handwriting distinctive and unique.

All the Michael Jackson coverage on the news recently reminded me of a graphology class I took about 10 years ago. We were given case studies to examine, and one of these was MJ's handwriting and signature. It made a big impact on me back then, but now it's even more haunting and poignant.

Take a look:

What are your overall impressions? What do you find most striking, aside from the content? This was written to a reporter from People magazine during his 1987 world tour, when he was feeling particularly maligned and misunderstood by the press.

Here are the most significant impressions, according to three different handwriting experts:

1. The downward direction (descending baseline) of his writing indicates depression, discouragement, and disappointment.

2. The irregular and inconsistent size, spacing, and form show wavering self esteem and erratic emotional response. Note he uses cursive, print, and the print-script combination. This lack of consistency suggests instability in thinking and behavior.

3. Misplaced capital letters show either disregard for conventional grammar or a low level of formal education. Did he simply not know correct form, or did he not care about using it? Usually, a misplaced capital maker's lifestyle is unconventional, out of the mainstream of society. Since he sometimes uses capital letters correctly, and other times not, this shows he does know correct form, but doesn't feel compelled to follow it -- typical of people who are antisocial or isolated.

4. Using his initials at the end instead of writing out his name, in a size smaller than the note, reveals a need to protect his real self; he doesn't want to be seen. This is quite consistent with his use of dark glasses, masks, gloves, plastic surgery, and various disguises.

5. Usually, when certain words appear bigger and bolder, these are the thoughts that are foremost in the writer's mind. In the last 6 lines, he seems preoccupied with blood and bleeding. A quick glance at his random capital letters shows an emphasis on "M" words -- Man, Moccosins, Most, Me, Must, Mercy (and ultimately, "Michael").

6. The letter "T" is often read for work and ambition. In MJ's case, generally his "t" stems are tall and crossed high, indicating a consistently strong ambition and work drive, high goals, motivation and willpower. These positive traits balance some of the weaker ones.

What about his signature?

The most important thing here is that it's vastly different from his writing in general. A person's signature is his public persona -- the image he wishes to project to the world. MJ's signature shows a lot more flash and confidence than his other writing, which reflects his private self. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the signature on the left is from an earlier period than the one on the right. What both have in common is the large size of the initial letters, an indication of vanity due to profound feelings of inferiority.

Overly large initial caps show lots of self-pride, a desire to be prominent, famous, and stand out from the crowd. Apparently, OLC are common in musicians and composers -- a curious combination, because in addition to a strong desire for public recognition, the smaller letters in the rest of the name indicate the ability to concentrate alone on small details for long periods of time.

Also, the small size of the other letters in proportion to the initial letters, indicates social introversion, withdrawal, even fear. MJ's signature has changed through the years; the more recent version slants more to the left (the more introverted you are, the more your writing slants left).

Looping back over his first name indicates self-protection (and protective of his family), possessiveness, and materialism. He is clearly attached to his belongings. In both signatures, the final stroke in "Jackson" signifies defensiveness, and once again, self-protection.

One expert even went so far as to say that because of the evidence of extreme social introversion, withdrawal and reclusiveness, MJ does not fit the profile typical of predators, who possess more aggressive traits. Michael is clearly someone who obsessed over his public image to the nth degree, who harbored feelings of guilt and shame over traumas from the past.

So, there you have it. I think history will be kind to Michael Jackson, and he will be remembered for his musical genius and humanitarian efforts rather than his failings. Tragic and complex, electrifying on stage yet very shy offstage, he will continue to baffle and amaze us forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I couldn't find one pic of Lisa's writing. Strange. Everything to do with her on Google either has to do with Michael or Elvis. About this flowers note, I thought I'd add more inconsistancies I noticed. Though all the lower case words are in cursive writing style the caps are in print except for one L.

T - capital in print style
T - cap print should be lower case
F - cap print should be lc
L - cap cursive style
L - cap back in print

Inconsistancy in starting a word with a sweeping motion - none for "donating" or "of".
Inconsistancy in ending a word with a sweeping motion - none for "so", "Flowers" or "Lots".

Maybe others can find more details.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

[attachment=0:2fcr829r]0517-lisa-marie-presley-flowers-ex-getty-tmz-2[1].jpg[/attachment:2fcr829r]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I couldn't find one pic of Lisa's writing. Strange. Everything to do with her on Google either has to do with Michael or Elvis. About this flowers note, I thought I'd add more inconsistancies I noticed. Though all the lower case words are in cursive writing style the caps are in print except for one L.

T - capital in print style
T - cap print should be lower case
F - cap print should be lc
L - cap cursive style
L - cap back in print

Inconsistancy in starting a word with a sweeping motion - none for "donating" or "of".
Inconsistancy in ending a word with a sweeping motion - none for "so", "Flowers" or "Lots".

Maybe others can find more details.

I think that Michael wrote this note. You're making a good analysis and what really makes me believe that it's him it's the capital letters which are not "correctly" placed. I mean if we look at Michael's handwriting we see that he puts capital letters not only in the beginning of a sentence but everywhere  :D .
Plus TMZ publishes a close shot of the note as to tell us guess who wrote it ?  :lol:

I love the bouquet of flowers, it's a mix of several beautiful flowers maybe it symolizes us the hoaxers, we are these different flowers from all horizons. I love roses and the big one where the note is put on. Seems to be a tropical flower but I don't know how it's named. It's splendid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

The tall ones are gladiolas, there's a pink Asiatic lily, roses, and at the bottom right a zinnia.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

If Sarahli I think so too, why sign with the initials only after it has developed throughout the text? LMP could be anyone ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions