The MYTH about Cherilyn Lee
May 17, 2010, 08:35:08 AM
OK. In the show on saturday, Geraldine Hughes  said that if Cherilyn Lee had not come forward with the info about propofol then they would never have thought to have the blood/organs tested for propofol. Geraldine said that they 'retested the blood for propofol.' Now this is simply not true.

In the AR it it says that Ed Winter (assistant chief coroner) and Elissa Fleak arrived at MJ's house on the 25th June at 7.10pm and did a scene investigation. They found an empty glass vial of 1% Propofol emulsion as seen on the medical evidence collected sheet 3A.

Cherilyn Lee only came forward with her evidence on 30th June - after the autopsy was completed and after the vial of propofol had already been found at the scene.

I don't know where Geraldine gets her information from sometimes. When reading out the names of some people on Saturday she actually read them out wrong a number of times. She also claims that Murray left the scene - is there any evidence for that? I believe that is just her opinion. It certainly muddies the water when correct info is not put out there.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The MYTH about Cherilyn Lee
May 17, 2010, 02:22:43 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
OK. In the show on saturday, Geraldine Hughes  said that if Cherilyn Lee had not come forward with the info about propofol then they would never have thought to have the blood/organs tested for propofol. Geraldine said that they 'retested the blood for propofol.' Now this is simply not true.

In the AR it it says that Ed Winter (assistant chief coroner) and Elissa Fleak arrived at MJ's house on the 25th June at 7.10pm and did a scene investigation. They found an empty glass vial of 1% Propofol emulsion as seen on the medical evidence collected sheet 3A.

Cherilyn Lee only came forward with her evidence on 30th June - after the autopsy was completed and after the vial of propofol had already been found at the scene.

I don't know where Geraldine gets her information from sometimes. When reading out the names of some people on Saturday she actually read them out wrong a number of times. She also claims that Murray left the scene - is there any evidence for that? I believe that is just her opinion. It certainly muddies the water when correct info is not put out there.

Thanks quirky.  I don't pay Geraldine much mind but I did listen to everything she said and listen to everything period.  The whole meeting could have been a little more organized but I still liked seeing them all the listening.  Dr. Murray alegedly left the hospital against the wishes of police.  Fact or fiction; I don't know.  Dr. Murray alegedly asked Michael's guards for a ride back to the house and they wouldn't give him one.  Fact or fiction; I don't know.  I didn't see Conrad anywhere around the guards vehicles when they left so I'm gonna say that he didn't go with them.  I kind of think he didn't ask for a ride back to the house though.  That's because, the house wasn't far.  He could have gone and picked up his sister's car and didn't.  Then again, maybe he did ask but was getting bad vibes, changed his mind and headed to parts unknown.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2010, 06:24:45 PM
What i meant about Murray leaving the scene - i was referring to him leaving MJ's house at some point. She said he met up with a hooker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 12:46:20 AM
Geraldine gets on my nerves. She can't even pronounce people's names, and she gives quite a bit of misinformation. She is not as informed or knowledgeable as she pretends to be. Fact is that Murray mentioned Propofol in the affidavit on the 26th, before Lee ever went public on the 30th. Geraldine is just reading crap online and picking and choosing her information and presenting it as fact. I respect her for the book she wrote to bring out the extortion against MJ in the Chandler case...but she needs to do a little more homework if she's going to keep trying to maintain her "celebrity status" in regards to MJ's "death." As far as I'm concerned, she's just another one trying to grab the spotlight and her 15 minutes of fame (which is apparent every time she plugs her book, Redemption).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

May 18, 2010, 02:10:06 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Geraldine gets on my nerves. She can't even pronounce people's names, and she gives quite a bit of misinformation. She is not as informed or knowledgeable as she pretends to be. Fact is that Murray mentioned Propofol in the affidavit on the 26th, before Lee ever went public on the 30th. Geraldine is just reading crap online and picking and choosing her information and presenting it as fact. I respect her for the book she wrote to bring out the extortion against MJ in the Chandler case...but she needs to do a little more homework if she's going to keep trying to maintain her "celebrity status" in regards to MJ's "death." As far as I'm concerned, she's just another one trying to grab the spotlight and her 15 minutes of fame (which is apparent every time she plugs her book, Redemption).

Page 3 of the search warrant and affidavit says that they met with Dr. Murray on the 27th.  I don't think Geraldine is pretending.  That's her.  I know what you mean about the names and all.  I noticed that.  Some just don't have a knack with language.  But she is making an effort anyway.  Guess we're not all rocket scientists.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 02:15:01 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"

I don't know what to make of her either :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions