Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I must admitt.....I agree.  I don't think it is a good idea to keep annoying all the family and people that knew him.  That's not what this is about.  WE MUST SHOW L.O.V.E  towards everything and everyone.  

The truth will come to us, in the right time and right place.  

Michael Jackson is the only one who can reveal the truth, but in his time.  We don't need any more bad attention at this point of the investigation.  

Thankyou.  As always, with L.O.V.E and respect.

very well said..and I completely agree!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

I could never ask anyone to answer that. If MJ hoaxed his death then people who know carry a heavy burden on their back so we hoax believers have to make it easier for them.

Ask yourself if you are a hoax helper would you answer that question....NO, cause that would be the end of a hoax.

As for the '' Michael would never leave his children behind''....I think this is the answer.

Would he let others drug him to death knowing his children would stay behind ?????????????

HE HAD TO LEAVE (he was in danger), that's why he left his children behind. Agree?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
Don't believe I was bashing . I didn't even follow or contact the former body guard. What I did do  was to make a statement that MJ has already been crucified by the media. Which is the truth. Sorry if you misunderstood my meaning, but the fear of a media crucifixion for MJ wouldn't stop Him from this hoax in my opinion because He already has experienced that, and that is the reason that the body guards statement doesn't cut it for me.

i think part of the hoax is to reveal that once more as well. how all this time, even after his 'death' all kinds of weird images of mike are created. it's 'whacko jacko' all over again...my take is that this hoax is gonna be a movie one day, TII was just the appetizer. mike said in an interview with geraldo in 2005: '...there are a lot of surprises...film...i love film...but pioneering it, taking the medium to another level'. all the while this is going on, mike is in his director's chair, edtiting the scenes he's been collecting (remember the guy who was with him on the suv-roof after the trial? mike was directing him!). and when it will all be revealed, the reasons for it will be as well. so there will be no bashing cuz no damage was done in the end. not financially at least and for those who were following him anyway, the clues were there from the beginning. if you didn't take the effort to look twice, it wouldn't be mike's fault. and whatever 'damage' there was (emotionally maybe), has to be regarded as collateral.  

about the kids: he didn't 'leave them behind'. they just gonna stay with grandma for a while...perfectly okay.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

RK

A movie in the making for sure Tabloidburn;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I must admitt.....I agree.  I don't think it is a good idea to keep annoying all the family and people that knew him.  That's not what this is about.  WE MUST SHOW L.O.V.E  towards everything and everyone.  

The truth will come to us, in the right time and right place.  

Michael Jackson is the only one who can reveal the truth, but in his time.  We don't need any more bad attention at this point of the investigation.  

Thankyou.  As always, with L.O.V.E and respect.

Thank you!! I think we need to show a lot of LOVE and respect! When you said "the truth will come to us, in the right time and the right place" I could have hugged you through the monitor.
Thank you!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "neversaynever"
From the FB page:

MJ's Bodyguard Ok, for the LAST TIME! Please STOP with the " is MJ Alive Questions" For all of you asking that question Do you have any idea how much the Media would Crucify MJ[/color] if he faked his death? Besides that, He would have NEVER left his kids behind! Please allow MJ to rest in peace, please!

about the red parts:

(note: i studied linguistics (german & english) and journalism, so i'm naturally analyzing what's written and how and what could be another meaning of it. ya know, all the umberto eco stuff on semiotics, neil postman and all that stuff...)

the media line really looks like all there is missing is a 'now'. like they're saying: 'do you have any idea how he would be crucified if this came out NOW?' or in another version: do you have any idea how much the media would crucify mj now if they found out he faked his death? besides, what would mike care if the media crucified him (which is already happening...d'oooh), he's 'still dead, by the way' (credit goes to larry king  ;) ). and we're all used to decades of mike-bashing by the tabloids anyway. what's the big deal? so this is really telling me: keep it quiet some more, don't scream too loud yet! stay cool. we know you know, but the rest of the world is not ready for this yet.  

'allowing', means someone is asking permission and it's granted. and it is always a request/answer thing. in this case, it SHOULD have said: 'please let mj rest in peace', not 'allow him'. you can't allow a dead person anything, only the living...and this really tells me: mike needs some more rest, allow him to take the time he needs. however long that may be.

(who would have ever thought that my college education would be useful in THIS...?  :lol:)

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "AvaMarie"
That's been said since June 25. I agree why the he even feel the need to give an explantion? Just a simply yes or no would do. Why give reasons why Michael wouldn't do it?

I'm just wondering why we feel the need to ask? Not to be upsetting to anyone but we shouldn't be bothering these people. Give a person enough room and the lies will be revealed. All we need to do is wait and pay attention. We need to show love. L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

From the FB page:

MJ's Bodyguard Ok, for the LAST TIME! Please STOP with the " is MJ Alive Questions" For all of you asking that question Do you have any idea how much the Media would Crucify MJ if he faked his death? Besides that, He would have NEVER left his kids behind! Please allow MJ to rest in peace, please!

I sooo agree with you all, just say "NO" for goodness sake!!!!! Why rationalize it, the skeptics are already doing that. He responded as best and honestly as he could--and chose his word very carefully. He's right, he would've never left his children behind which is why they're in on it and have since visited him. He's resting in peace and finally sleeping comfortably knowing that he doesn't have to endure the pressure and stress that came with being "Michael Joseph Jackson". He's probably also cured the insomnia.  :lol:  

Still people should stop asking!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
From the FB page:

MJ's Bodyguard Ok, for the LAST TIME! Please STOP with the " is MJ Alive Questions" For all of you asking that question Do you have any idea how much the Media would Crucify MJ if he faked his death? Besides that, He would have NEVER left his kids behind! Please allow MJ to rest in peace, please!

I sooo agree with you all, just say "NO" for goodness sake!!!!! Why rationalize it, the skeptics are already doing that. He responded as best and honestly as he could--and chose his word very carefully. He's right, he would've never left his children behind which is why they're in on it and have since visited him. He's resting in peace and finally sleeping comfortably knowing that he doesn't have to endure the pressure and stress that came with being "Michael Joseph Jackson". He's probably also cured the insomnia.  :lol:  

Still people should stop asking!!!!

I also would hope that people would stop asking! For heaven's sake we know that MJ is alive. Anyone wanting to rationalize obviously knows it too. We need to be rest assured that MJ will return in his own time and not anyone else's. People are so inpatient! We already know he didn't die and still that's not enough for some folk. Leave MJ's bodyguard alone! Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
That's been said since June 25. I agree why the he even feel the need to give an explantion? Just a simply yes or no would do. Why give reasons why Michael wouldn't do it?

I'm just wondering why we feel the need to ask? Not to be upsetting to anyone but we shouldn't be bothering these people. Give a person enough room and the lies will be revealed. All we need to do is wait and pay attention. We need to show love. L.O.V.E.

Amen! The Lies will be revealed! With prayer and with love, the truth will prevail.  God bless you all! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Sangre

Yeah, he's not saying: "MJ is dead," he is saying "If someone finds out he's alive...".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

MashMike

2good2btrue a perfest post, so agree with u.Though i'm friends with them on my facebook, i never asked them that question, why ask?the response is obvious, even if they were in on it(i highly doubt they are) i dont think that they would confirm that he's alive, besides there are many so- called "fans" on their facebook account who are too rude,always ready to bash other fans, it really sucks when i read their comments about us,they portray us as sick, living in dellusions nuts who dont respect and love MJ, so just ignore them that's it, if they were his number one fans,as they claim to be,they would have known that MJ was all about LOVE and not hatred.Once i asked the bodyguard what type of women MJ liked, some of the "fans" bashed me saying"does it matter" or "not again!" as if i asked them that question, so i had to show some of them their place.[YouTube] :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Glinda

Sorry
-Loma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :|

Have a read and think for yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

crucify : what an interesting choice of words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal