Hi guys, my first post. I'm Nick and I just discovered this on the net. Not sure what it means but make of it what you will.

Michael Jackson: Disturbing photos of ripped body of his autopsy on internet

Internet is a double edged sword. If it has revolutionized the modern world with the screaming, new technologies, it also presents itself as a curse when it bares open its devilish fangs.

After Megan Fox’s topless photos from Passion Play have hit the net to the voyeuristic eyes of millions of males, a hideous possibility is knocking at the door waiting to devour Jackson’s fans.

There are genuine fears that the torn and ripped photos from Michael’s autopsy reports can find its way into the internet. Though, authorities are taking a stern vigilance, still in this age of hackers and tabloid, a scare is looming large amongst the officials and family members of MJ. If these photos are leaked, then a huge mayhem will follow and the disturbing images of the ‘King of Pop’ may haunt the minds of the sensitive fans for ever.

“Some of the edgier internet sites run by foreign operators are attempting to secure the photos through unauthorized release — with talk that the pictures could be worth upward of $5 million!” a source from National Enquirer reports.

It’s a pity how low can this world stoop for some cheap publicity and money……….

There also other interesting links under the story relating to other stories about things like LMP and when at UCLA MJ's heart was actually beating. But here is the link for this article:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Firstly, welcome Nick.   :D  :D

These are rumours that are spreading on the internet regarding MJ's autopsy pictures.

It was reported that Katherine is also afraid that these pictures will be leaked. See topic.

I believe these pictures don't exist anyhow, because MJ is not dead.  If  pictures are leaked, then they are not of Michael. ;)  ;)

As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Welcome to the boards, Nick! :) God bless you for joining us in this great adventure.  I know that we will find the Truth together.  Thank you for your post! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Thanks heaps for the warm welcome guys. I have followed this site ever since it was made but never really had the courage to join and post but as you say, we are in it together and we will find the truth together :)
I tend to agree with you 2good2betrue, perhaps Katherine's worried the truth will come out rather than autopsy pictures, but obviously if there were any, they're not of Michael, maybe she's worried we will notice that then ;)
I look forward to some more investigating with you all :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

clea

you're welcome Nick  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

clea

i do not speak English  :oops:
I made a mistake?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

If feel like if there were really pictures then they would be on the net already.... it's been almost a year; I highly doubt that if pictures  really existed they wouldn't be online yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw this today and am confused as to why the photos are suddenly "torn and ripped"??   :?    Is this a case of chinese whispers?  Even the title of the article is misleading.. it refers to a "ripped" body.. but then makes no reference to this in the article..  but of "ripped photos"

The articles before this refered to the photos being held on digital discs that they were worried hackers would be able to obtain. Now, all of a sudden, the photos are hard copy and torn>>>>????

Incidently..  Dermot O'Leary referred to MJs body being "ripped" at the O2 arena.. referring to MJ being muscular.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Hi, and welcome..... You scared the shit out of me with this :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

paula-c

National Enquirer,..had to be, if you make sure that published photos of some ugly doll,I think it was last week that the press publish something like that are paving the way, welcome  nick_93 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Clea you didn't make a mistake, I thought you made a joke but obviously you didn't, don't worry about me I'm a bit of a joker haha.
Yeah sorry guys if I scared the pants off you with the title, when I looked back on it I can see it's a pretty scary title. Thanks for the warm welcomes though :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal