Re: Tragic Michael Jackson tapes revealed
May 15, 2010, 03:06:01 PM
Quote from: "luchy"
Quote from: "lacta89"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "teine21"
The one that says at the end. "We are brothers". Was is directed to his brothers? Or is he saying that one of his brothers is out to get him? Or helping the people who are out to get him. "More important than *inaudible. We are brothers." What if he is talking about Jermaine & Thome in that one? Since we all know Thome wasn't good news & Michael feared him & Thome & Jermaine are friends. Maybe MJ was being drugged & he was desperately trying to get someone to help him? I don't like this at all. Also I hate that everyone calls him paranoid, he knew what they were trying to do & who was trying to do it. We've already figured out there were bad people around him with bad intentions. He was never "paranoid" or making this up. It was real life  :?  :(
These calls were made to his good friend at the time Dieter Wiesner, who at the time of MJ's death was on MJ's famous hit list (people who did him wrong)...the person who he refers to as being part of the mafia is none other than the Al Malnik we see in pictures with MJ....they had a falling out when he was lured over to his house under false pretenses only to find out he was on the phone with Mottola and the meeting was about getting the Sony Catalog.... Malnik was also on MJ's hit list...

When I heard the words Italian Maffia,the first person I thought was Al Malnik....I don't know what is going on....What I know for sure is that Michael was not paranoid that some people wanted him dead...I hope they didn't make it and Mike is alive and healthy.... But if not,then the hoax is just a game that some people invented in order to cover their own foot marks.....

I fully agree, Michael was the owner of half of Sony  :|

Let's get the neurons to work:

First, why this was released only now? And why was it leaked?

Michael's death is still in process, and it should not be secretive?

Second, is lighter than water it was receiving threat and risk to life! Ie: it has plenty of reasons to forge death!

Third, this is really new? Because I saw a piece of tape at the beginning of his death (hoax)

Room: Italian Mafia? Hi?

My God! Mike really needed help.

Tohme and Montolla is of Italian origin!

Italian Mafia also remember Elvis Presley, after he had fled from a mob.

And I give emphasis to Elvis Presley owed to the fifth reason below.

Fifth: Lisa Marie said she knew Michael was going to die like her father ..

Heinn? Again? LOL!

So what does this have to do with the matter? lol

Would be to feed the term "forging death"? (Die)

Sixth: Debt, debt, debt ..?

"Michael is worth more dead than alive" (La Toya said)

the anonymous person Tohme =?

Seventh: the tapes were recorded in 2003, and he was still in Neverland.

In 2003 Michael was fighting with SONY, and declared war against it. # Die

Remember? He called them demons .. lol

attention!

In 2003 he wanted to do something to escape this situation right?

And in 2003 he bought a coffin of gold! Used the same coffin at the funeral? lol

Eighth: ".. Helps me. We need to act fast .. "

Hmmmm .. plan? The plan of the false death?

After all .. I have not seen any great manifestation of Michael since 2003, you saw something?

Ninth, the source is the REVISED THE SUN!

We talked about the connection of "THE SUN" and Michael Jackson.

Ten: Swiss bank?

= Secret Swiss bank account!

account secret = SECRET!

Why does Michael want to hide the money? To put the secret plan in place?

The idea is to denote that he is without money = spreading the media after the death of Michael, saying he left debts.

Eleventh: investment in super heroes?

I do not remember anything like that! Do you remember?

That money was not to invest in it?

Twelfth: Police find 11 containers AFTER he died.

Affff .. is it passed through the little head of police that can be planted evidence?

For amorrrr .. moreover Murray hid the bottles, and police also discovered this only AFTER.

But nobody Murray accused of hiding evidence .. hahaha

Thirteenth: ".. it is a bad man .."

bad = danger danger danger

Now think with me, if he faked his death, he needed a justification for doing so. Look, a false death needs to be planned and engineered, then, as the tape is old, she is proving that Michael suffered threat is time! So: this tape proves it!  :o  :o

forge death is not a crime! or you put your family at risk?  Michael is the father! He certainly has the safety of children as PRIORITY!

I love your analysis! And I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U!!!!What I didn't know was that Nike had bought a gold coffin back in 2003....I wander what for :? As far as I know Mike didn't even want to get old and it's needles to mention about death.... And even if u deal with death which is physical to happen sometime in the future u don't buy a coffin....do u? ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 15, 2010, 08:39:24 PM
If lacta89 for all those reasons you say we are listening to these tapes again, Murray's trial is approaching :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luchy

May 16, 2010, 02:43:42 PM
The one that says at the end. "We are brothers". Was is directed to his brothers? Or is he saying that one of his brothers is out to get him? Or helping the people who are out to get him. "More important than *inaudible. We are brothers." What if he is talking about Jermaine & Thome in that one? Since we all know Thome wasn't good news & Michael feared him & Thome & Jermaine are friends. Maybe MJ was being drugged & he was desperately trying to get someone to help him? I don't like this at all. Also I hate that everyone calls him paranoid, he knew what they were trying to do & who was trying to do it. We've already figured out there were bad people around him with bad intentions. He was never "paranoid" or making this up. It was real life  :?  :(
These calls were made to his good friend at the time Dieter Wiesner, who at the time of MJ's death was on MJ's famous hit list (people who did him wrong)...the person who he refers to as being part of the mafia is none other than the Al Malnik we see in pictures with MJ....they had a falling out when he was lured over to his house under false pretenses only to find out he was on the phone with Mottola and the meeting was about getting the Sony Catalog.... Malnik was also on MJ's hit list...

When I heard the words Italian Maffia,the first person I thought was Al Malnik....I don't know what is going on....What I know for sure is that Michael was not paranoid that some people wanted him dead...I hope they didn't make it and Mike is alive and healthy.... But if not,then the hoax is just a game that some people invented in order to cover their own foot marks.....

Second, is lighter than water it was receiving threat and risk to life! Ie: it has plenty of reasons to forge death!

Third, this is really new? Because I saw a piece of tape at the beginning of his death (hoax)

Heinn? Again? LOL!

attention!

And in 2003 he bought a coffin of gold! Used the same coffin at the funeral? lol

After all .. I have not seen any great manifestation of Michael since 2003, you saw something?

account secret = SECRET!

The idea is to denote that he is without money = spreading the media after the death of Michael, saying he left debts.

Affff .. is it passed through the little head of police that can be planted evidence?

For amorrrr .. moreover Murray hid the bottles, and police also discovered this only AFTER.

Now think with me, if he faked his death, he needed a justification for doing so. Look, a false death needs to be planned and engineered, then, as the tape is old, she is proving that Michael suffered threat is time! So: this tape proves it!  :o  :o

forge death is not a crime! or you put your family at risk?  Michael is the father! He certainly has the safety of children as PRIORITY!

I love your analysis! And I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U!!!!What I didn't know was that Nike had bought a gold coffin back in 2003....I wander what for :? As far as I know Mike didn't even want to get old and it's needles to mention about death.... And even if u deal with death which is physical to happen sometime in the future u don't buy a coffin....do u? ;)

Elementary my dear Watson  :D I have to be like sherlook holmes   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

May 16, 2010, 05:10:44 PM

Heinn? Again? LOL!

attention!

account secret = SECRET!

Elementary my dear Watson  :D I have to be like sherlook holmes   ;)

Glad to be a little part of this adventure :D And the positive side of that is that a big amount of little parts make a whole! We are a strong force....and we will make it....we will finally find the truth!!I am extremely optimistic about it and I also have a good feeling about it!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions