To whom ever can answer this:  Did the Prince of Bahrain ever put a claim on Michael's estate?  If not, was the debt ever settled?  I would think that this would have been one of the first claims against the estate since it is legit and the debt is documented; however, if there is nothing, that pretty much says to me that Michael and the Prince are in touch.  There have been every frivolous claim imaginable attached. Why place a claim on a bogus estate?  Has ANYONE who has filed against the estate EVER received a judgement in their favor?  NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE 8-)  8-)  8-)  Why?  Because the estate is apparently only a smoke screen.  Why waste money filing on something that as of yet does not exist?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Java

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
To whom ever can answer this:  Did the Prince of Bahrain ever put a claim on Michael's estate?  If not, was the debt ever settled?  I would think that this would have been one of the first claims against the estate since it is legit and the debt is documented; however, if there is nothing, that pretty much says to me that Michael and the Prince are in touch.  There have been every frivolous claim imaginable attached. Why place a claim on a bogus estate?  Has ANYONE who has filed against the estate EVER received a judgement in their favor?  NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE 8-)  8-)  8-)  Why?  Because the estate is apparently only a smoke screen.  Why waste money filing on something that as of yet does not exist?

Michael and the prince made an out of court settlement in November of 2008.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am aware of that, but according to record, the settlement surrounded some stipulations to the 0-2 concerts which never happened.  So in fact the settlement never commenced, so my question is still open.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Java

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I am aware of that, but according to record, the settlement surrounded some stipulations to the 0-2 concerts which never happened.  So in fact the settlement never commenced, so my question is still open.
Since the 02 never happened and Michael is gone, the sheik would be up the creek.  Post the "record" so we can see it please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I do not for one minute believe that Michael was assassinated as reported by the Russian KSB, however, I do believe that he made the agreement with the Prince to do these shows under this platform as described in the article.  I am of the opinion that Michael was alerted and was removed before anything could take place and thus thwarted any assassination attempts that might have been in place.  

Foreoe the jargon at the beginning and get to the agreement portion.  that is what concerns and convinces me that he was indeed in danger from these radical rebels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions