In my opinion Brian Oxman is obsolete and a fraud.  He is working the fans, selling t-shirts and the whole 9.  Randy says he fired him, so that says a lot about his character.  He's the first one to say the ambulance picture was a fake, and he was one of the first to call Michael a drug addict after his death.  I don't know.  I'm kinda not feeling him right now :(  He's gotta be on the side of the non believers because he is working the justice4mj crew for all it''s worth.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Thank you Keyboardwizzard

Did you hear how many medication MJJ was given?! They could have put an elephant down with that! And Michael Joseph is not Michael Joe. Most of what they suspect was already put on this webside, so I wander if they read the blogs here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Quote from: "loyalfan"
i dont understand it.............all those top people......definately implying it was murder and conrad murray should be facing a charge of second degree murder........
joe jackson
brian oxman
majestic
etc etc...................this is scary....................i find it hard to believe that it is a set up.............things like this really upset me................ :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

You can only charge someone with what you think you can PROVE.  Otherwise they might go free all together.  It is entirely possible that Michael was intentionally killed but since we don't know everything and it won't come out until court we can only guess and I'm sure the details are things non of us have even thought of yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Watching the video - propofol does burn = that's what the lidocaine is for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Quote from: "Java"
Watching the video - propofol does burn = that's what the lidocaine is for.
And on self injecting (and I just heard Brian say it) Michael would have been knocked out before he got the whole injection into himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Quote from: "loyalfan"
this is very disturbing guys...........................they all think micheal was murdered..!!!!!!!.......... :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

It's entirely possible that it was done with Malice.  I still want to know exactly what time Conrad call Michael Amir.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
In my opinion Brian Oxman is obsolete and a fraud.  He is working the fans, selling t-shirts and the whole 9.  Randy says he fired him, so that says a lot about his character.  He's the first one to say the ambulance picture was a fake, and he was one of the first to call Michael a drug addict after his death.  I don't know.  I'm kinda not feeling him right now :(  He's gotta be on the side of the non believers because he is working the justice4mj crew for all it''s worth.

What I think is interesting is that Brian Oxman is still showing up after he's been fired by Randy. I turned off the show right after Brian showed up as I couldn't stomach the slanted political jabs that announcer gave. He's no better then the rest of the media as he's pushing his agenda and political ideas on others instead of giving factual information for the listener to interpret and decipher on his own. Ughh already.
Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 08:04:12 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I watched the video. Am I convinced that Michael really passed away?  NO!
What I understood from all is going on, is they want JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL WHO IS NOT NECESSARILY DEAD. Justice must be brought not only/when/if person dies. I was suspected always, Michael was taken to the hospital with weak pulse and he did not die there. Michael and Family decided it is the right moment to get away from CONSPIRACY that has been following Michael for years and WAS TRYING TO KILL MJ, but he survived simply because he is healthy, or HE ESCAPED ON TIME but still needs to be announced dead. Therefore Conrad DID NOT SIGN DEATH CERTIFICATE (because he was not sure whether or not MJ died),  BUT LATOYA DID to save Michael from that moment on from MONEY MONSTERS, GIANT MILLIONERS AEG, SONY, etc whom the black woman named in the video. It is now more clear that Michael is under protection . That's why we have AUTOPCY REPORT BECAUSE MJ LIFE WAS/STILL IS  IN DANGER, otherwise no coroner would write fake autopcy report. So, they need justice for Michael that will proof years of conspiracy against him and his music that was followed by failed murder plan.
Did you notice that Joe, who is by the way pretty vulgar, never said MJ is dead. Oxman said he knows MJ passed away because Paris said father was  cold. This answer does not satisfy me because HE DID NOT SEE MICHAEL IN CASKET! Those kids, Paris and Prince however, did not look stressed out, depressed children, who supposedly saw their father dying and dead.Instead, Paris said "Father HAS BEEN the BEST FATHER" on memorial. ONE THING IS ALSO ALMOST CLEAR FOR ME I WAS SUSPECTED AND AFRAID OF THAT MICHAEL WON'T BE BACK, AT LEAST NOT SOON.
I am editing my post cause I recalled something else. You notised that this program broadcasted after HOAX Articles were spread out at different counries pointing THIS WEBSITE? It is NOT coincidense. And nobody was at the program mad at  us/this site of hoax investigators . They just want to make sure that belief in Michael's death was confirmed to protect Michael. Whatever we are doing is NOT in Michael's best interest guys. We should slow down and admit that Michael is "passed away"   ;)
Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 08:33:43 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
What I understood from all is going on, is they want JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL WHO IS NOT NECESSARILY DEAD. Justice must be brought not only/when/if person dies. I was suspected always, Michael was taken to the hospital with weak pulse and he did not die there. Michael and Family decided it is the right moment to get away from CONSPIRACY that has been following Michael for years and WAS TRYING TO KILL MJ, but he survived simply because he is healthy, or HE ESCAPED ON TIME but still needs to be announced dead. Therefore Conrad DID NOT SIGN DEATH CERTIFICATE (because he was not sure whether or not MJ died),  BUT LATOYA DID to save Michael from that moment on from MONEY MONSTERS, GIANT MILLIONERS AEG, SONY, etc whom the black woman named in the video. It is now more clear that Michael is under protection . That's why we have AUTOPCY REPORT BECAUSE MJ LIFE WAS/STILL IS  IN DANGER, otherwise no coroner would write fake autopcy report. So, they need justice for Michael that will proof years of conspiracy against him and his music that was followed by failed murder plan.
Did you notice that Joe, who is by the way pretty vulgar, never said MJ is dead. Oxman said he knows MJ passed away because Paris said father was  cold. This answer does not satisfy me because HE DID NOT SEE MICHAEL IN CASKET! Those kids, Paris and Prince however, did not look stressed out, depressed children, who supposedly saw their father dying and dead.Instead, Paris said "Father HAS BEEN the BEST FATHER" on memorial. ONE THING IS ALSO ALMOST CLEAR FOR ME I WAS SUSPECTED AND AFRAID OF THAT MICHAEL WON'T BE BACK, AT LEAST NOT SOON.

I also have similar feelings and believe you are probably right. Especially the last part about not being back soon. I think there has been too many years and too many evil trails that cannot be resolved in a matter of a few months. We need to exhibit patience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Java

Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
In the video the host at time 00:06:14 says:
“I grew up watching Marlon, Tito, Jermaine, Jackie, Randy… All the Jacksons. – La Toya, Rebbie… Ah… Janet. All the Jacksons, Jackie… We love you guys so much and we support you.”

How come he forget to mention Michael?
:o What the heck?
Did he just block out Michael with his hand or what?
Might just be a simple mistake, but it's a stupid one. :lol:  :roll:
You're being to sensitive Loma.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

I also have similar feelings and believe you are probably right. Especially the last part about not being back soon. I think there has been too many years and too many evil trails that cannot be resolved in a matter of a few months. We need to exhibit patience.

Laytoya signed the death certificate as the INFORMANT  -INFORMANT - INFORMANT NOTto be confused with signing the death certificate in the capacity of a doctor.  ALL death certificates have an INFORMANT.  It CAN BE anyone.  Latoya signing as the informant is natural and not unusual.  Michael's death certificate was signed by a doctor after cause of death was determined by a doctor from the coroners office.  How could Latoya possibly determine the cause of Michael's death and therefore sign his certificate in that capacity?  She couldn't and it wouldn't be allowed even if it was a hoax.  You see on the certificate that she was the informant right?  The informant is NOT, NOT, NOT always the doctor.  This is another topic I'm so frustrated with that I could just spit nails.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

What I think is interesting is that Brian Oxman is still showing up after he's been fired by Randy. I turned off the show right after Brian showed up as I couldn't stomach the slanted political jabs that announcer gave. He's no better then the rest of the media as he's pushing his agenda and political ideas on others instead of giving factual information for the listener to interpret and decipher on his own. Ughh already.

How factual do you want him to get?  Can't say too much pre-trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

listen, the thing I got from this...the Propofol wasn't supposed to be found in MJ's blood...it was only looked for after that nurse came forward and said test for that because MJ was asking me for it...Murray never told paramedics, never told ER doctors and hid the bottles before the ambulance came..James brown died of cardiac arrest under conrad....they should test him for propofol!

I smell a fish!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Just my 2 cents:

In order to reveal all the shit people pulled on Mike there HAS to be a trial.  It needs to be proven, and the perpetrators have to be brought to trial in order to get justice for Mike.

Would there be a better way to accomplish that than to have a Murray trial, the defense team proving he's innocent and pointing out the real perpetrators?  Murray getting acquitted and then the trial of the century starts..?
But what do you make of that rumor that the trial is being postponed for a year or two?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
00:41:00: Host: “ I heard that Conrad Murray is a mason!
Majestik: "Don’t know. "
Host: “I don’t know either but I heard he is and I heard that they.. they.. they protect each other.”[/size]Majestik: “definitely. (unclear..) Can’t do nothing if (unclear) brothers. If he is a mason."
Host: “ Now I don’t want to elaborate on this, but I heard that there are different kinds of secret societies. That do exist in our world today. And uhm… I would hate to think that anyone would control the judge, the justice system.. uhm.. The attorneys general.. All these… (majestic: (unclear in back.. if he is a mason.) I mean.. My God. The media….. I  I mean like Rupert Murdoch we know you own Channel 11, we know you own a whole bunch of stuff that people don’t know about. As a matter a fact one of those guys on that list (ref. to the follow the money-list) , (bought?) something from Rupert Murdoch (unclear) the media (unclear). I can’t remember what his name is but okay, let’s… “
“Okay I’ve been getting a lot of stuff in, questions. People have been asking about the concert… What’s going on in Rome?....” .....

Tinkerbell, that's exactly what I wanted to post too............This is very important information...........
About time they talked about all the secret sociaties out there.  But they almost seem afraid to talk about it don't they???  I noticed how quickly they changed the subject on Eddie Jones.  It's almost as if all the others knew it was too dangerous to talk about it.  Freemasons and secret sociaties...........finally spoken about, and possible connections with the corruption and conspiracies...........As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions