Quote from: "2good2btrue"
00:41:00: Host: “ I heard that Conrad Murray is a mason!
Majestik: "Don’t know. "
Host: “I don’t know either but I heard he is and I heard that they.. they.. they protect each other.”[/size]Majestik: “definitely. (unclear..) Can’t do nothing if (unclear) brothers. If he is a mason."
Host: “ Now I don’t want to elaborate on this, but I heard that there are different kinds of secret societies. That do exist in our world today. And uhm… I would hate to think that anyone would control the judge, the justice system.. uhm.. The attorneys general.. All these… (majestic: (unclear in back.. if he is a mason.) I mean.. My God. The media….. I  I mean like Rupert Murdoch we know you own Channel 11, we know you own a whole bunch of stuff that people don’t know about. As a matter a fact one of those guys on that list (ref. to the follow the money-list) , (bought?) something from Rupert Murdoch (unclear) the media (unclear). I can’t remember what his name is but okay, let’s… “
“Okay I’ve been getting a lot of stuff in, questions. People have been asking about the concert… What’s going on in Rome?....” .....

Tinkerbell, that's exactly what I wanted to post too............This is very important information...........
About time they talked about all the secret sociaties out there.  But they almost seem afraid to talk about it don't they???  I noticed how quickly they changed the subject on Eddie Jones.  It's almost as if all the others knew it was too dangerous to talk about it.  Freemasons and secret sociaties...........finally spoken about, and possible connections with the corruption and conspiracies...........As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxoxo

Exactly my point! And it seems as Eddie almost in a sense regrets that he bursted out with it since he starts studdering, like he suddently didn't know to say it and then jump to the next issue - as the rest of the guests (except for Majestik a bit) seems to not wanna comment on it. I think there was a lot of interesting information in that show. Stuff coming into the light.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

I think Randy is mad and fired Oxman because he is running his mouth too much right now.  I think Randy wants them to keep their mouths closed because the investigation that is going on is deep right now.  Too much of the wrong thing coming out could blow things for the people that Randy want to get justice against for MJ.  Like he said on his tweeter this thing is bigger than Murray.  MJ could be in hiding and they may be trying to take some of these bad people down and it doesn't help when Oxman and Joe are constantly in the public screaming murder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
In my opinion Brian Oxman is obsolete and a fraud.  He is working the fans, selling t-shirts and the whole 9.  Randy says he fired him, so that says a lot about his character.  He's the first one to say the ambulance picture was a fake, and he was one of the first to call Michael a drug addict after his death.  I don't know.  I'm kinda not feeling him right now :(  He's gotta be on the side of the non believers because he is working the justice4mj crew for all it''s worth.

I do not like that BO said that MJ is a drug addict. This statement about MJ makes me cry and hurt very much. I do not believe it at all.  I recently find this article that says different.  It is an older article.  It paints a different portrait of a healthy MJ.  I hear all these different stories that MJ was so fragile and so weak.  That he needed assistance getting up stairs and could not get up the ramp during the filming of TII.  I just want the truth.  I think that BO needs to know that these kind of statements hurt MJ fans.  MJ, I love you with all my heart! xxxxx

Exclusive: Michael Jackson Was Working On Two Albums

by Mariel Concepcion, N.Y.  |   July 02, 2009 4:00 EDT

At the time of Michael Jackson's death, it was well-known that he was preparing for a 50-show concert series at London's O2 Arena. What was less well-known -- and what many are now speculating about -- was what kind of recordings Jackson had done for the last few years.

Billboard's Full continuing Michael Jackson coverage, including video, charts and more.

Billboard has learned that the singer was working on two albums at the time of his death: one in the pop vein that made him famous and another that would consist of an instrumental classical composition. And while some believe the star wanted to recapture his '80s glory days -- or escape financial trouble -- those who worked with him recently say he was motivated by his fans and his children.

Jackson was working on the pop album with songwriter Claude Kelly and Akon, who says that Jackson was motivated by the ticket sales for his performances. "He said, 'My fans are still there. They still love me. They're alive,'" Akon says. "His kids are like his first priority, and they had never seen him perform live. He was trying to create the most incredible show for his kids."

Kelly, who wrote "Hold My Hand," the Akon-produced Jackson track that leaked last year, says Jackson never lost his passion. "He was the King of Pop, the biggest to ever do it, and the one thing you never lose—whether known by the whole world or just 10 people—is your love for music," Kelly says. "That never goes away, and it never went away for him amidst his troubles."

Composer David Michael Frank had worked with Jackson on a 1989 TV tribute to Sammy Davis Jr. and received a call from the star's assistant two months ago about collaborating again. Jackson invited Frank to his home in Los Angeles' Holmby Hills, told him he was working on an instrumental album of classical music and asked for help with orchestration.

"He had two demos of two pieces he'd written, but they weren't complete," says Frank, who adds that he was impressed with Jackson's knowledge of classical music. "For one of them, he had a whole section of it done in his head. He had not recorded it. He hummed it to me as I sat at the keyboard in his pool house and we figured out the chords—I guess this recording I made is the only copy that exists of this music."

A few weeks ago, Jackson called to see how Frank was progressing on the orchestrations. "He mentioned more instrumental music of his he wanted to record, including one jazz piece," Frank says. "I hope one day his family will decide to record this music as a tribute and show the world the depth of his artistry."

Although questions arose about Jackson's health, and the impact it had on his dancing and singing, those who collaborated with Jackson say his voice was in fine form, despite his frail appearance.

Greg Phillinganes, a keyboardist who collaborated with Jackson as musical director of the "Bad" tour and appeared on several of his albums, says Jackson sounded as good as he ever did. "He still had a good voice and never had a problem singing," says Phillinganes, who last spoke to Jackson in March. "There were questions about him being able to pull off the tour on the choreography side, but sources working with him told me he was dancing all the time, every day, and was very focused, excited and committed to making this tour the best it could be."

Akon last spoke to Jackson three months prior to his death. "He would always tell me to eat right and ask me if I was exercising and drinking water," he says. "He'd always stress you had to take care of yourself before you can go off and do anything else."

Frank agrees. "He seemed totally healthy, not frail, and gave me a firm handshake when we met. He seemed in good health, had a good voice and was in good spirits," he says. "He was very skinny, but from what I knew, he was always thin. He was also taller than I pictured, but he might have been wearing some platform shoes. And he was impeccably dressed."

Much has been made of Jackson's intense rehearsal schedule, but Phillinganes says that Jackson lived up to his reputation as a perfectionist. "It was the biggest comeback of his career, arguably the biggest comeback in pop music—even bigger than Elvis," he says. "So obviously he'd want to do the best he could. He never did anything half-assed, which is what originally got him to the stature he had
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I think Randy is mad and fired Oxman because he is running his mouth too much right now.  I think Randy wants them to keep their mouths closed because the investigation that is going on is deep right now.  Too much of the wrong thing coming out could blow things for the people that Randy want to get justice against for MJ.  Like he said on his tweeter this thing is bigger than Murray.  MJ could be in hiding and they may be trying to take some of these bad people down and it doesn't help when Oxman and Joe are constantly in the public screaming murder.

Well, strategically for the hoax to bring attention to those bad people who have been pulling strings and been after MJ, strong arguments of a murder case would bring non believers to investigate as well. So maybe it's not that bad that they keep "screaming murder" out to the crowds. I do believe that they tried to end MJ. And the Truth have to come out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal