Why wasn't TMZ the first one -as always- that posted these "news" ?  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Oh, Souza, you appeared, LOL! So what do you two make of this article's claim, then?

Not much. We all know that Murray did not kill Mike, they don't have Mike's dead body, so there will be no trial. I don't get why some people can forget everything from the last 11 months and all of a sudden doubt this hoax because of some article. Like we can believe anything the media reports regarding Mike, yet this is believable? Shamone!

Souza please, write often. I need your support in these days!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This article is too bizarre to even be slightly believable and the source just underlines that  :roll: . However, if Michael has indeed passed away I don't think 2 years would seem that strange, especially since we're talking about Michael Jackson.

We've got a huge load-3,500 pages-of evidence to go through. And we have witnesses to speak to all over the world who have had contact with Jackson over the years.

Ok, why would they need to speak to witnesses "from all over the world"? And that haven't even been in contact with Michael in recent years! They're really going for the "Michael was a drug addict that brought this on himself" - theory which is disgusting! Michael might've been addicted before but that does not necessarily mean he was right before his "death". I don't know why they'd even bother looking for these people because it's not even a strong argument. So let's say Michael was an addict and therefore he injected himself with sedatives and too much propofol but right before that he told Murray to leave the room and not monitor him, oh he also left a note for Murray saying: "if you, when you come back, find me not breathing do wait an hour before you call 911". Puuleeez!

I know many of you think this fits with the hoax theory but I'm not convinced which is why I'm upset about all the delays. How could Michael have planned this, really? Involving a whole public legal system for a hoax seems kind of far-fetched I must say. It's time consuming and cost money. If Michael did hoax his death I personally doubt that there are that many people involved knowing about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Perhaps there was a Higher Power involved in orchestrating this whole hoax. I mean that Michael got a little help throughout his life. He said so himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

and the 2 yrs or so to go to trial isnt unusual. The 3500 pgs of evidence? What the hell else went on that day that we dont know about? LOL!

The paperwork involved in a murder IS humungous...   there are the medical records, the medical evidence, coroners evidence, autopsy evidence, the scene at the house, the scene of Murrays car, Murrays interviews, witness interviews, etc, etc.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Perhaps there was a Higher Power involved in orchestrating this whole hoax. I mean that Michael got a little help throughout his life. He said so himself.
This is exactly what I think, too. I think he got help "from above".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Kirsche

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Jacko trial in two years

MICHAEL Jackson's doctor is unlikely to face trial over the star's death for TWO YEARS, the News of the World can reveal.

Huge delays in preparing the case against Conrad Murray mean he probably will not go before a jury until 2012.

In the meantime, he put his medical skills to good use yesterday -giving first aid to a woman who passed out on a plane.

Passengers on the flight from Houston to Texas said Murray, 57, helped stabilise the woman and hooked her up to an IV drip.

When she came to after 30 minutes, he reportedly said: "You probably know me-I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

Miranda Sevcik, from the legal team representing Murray in his involuntary manslaughter case, said: "He's a good doctor, and that's what good doctors do-save people."

Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff is furious "many pages" of documents collected by Los Angeles police have not been handed to the defence-even though Murray was charged in February.

Proceedings could be drawn out even longer over problems with choosing a jury. Chernoff fears his client will not get a fair hearing in LA. "Finding people without a view on Jackson will not be easy," said one legal expert.

Murray is next due in court on June 14, but his lawyer says he will push that hearing back to September.

Last night Murray's spokesman said: "We are looking at the trial starting in about two years in September.

"We've got a huge load-3,500 pages-of evidence to go through. And we have witnesses to speak to all over the world who have had contact with Jackson over the years.

"To properly defend Conrad it's gonna take time to get all of our stuff together."

The District Attorney's said there was a "good possibility" the trial would not begin for "one to two years".

Murray, a cardiologist, has just been given permission to continue his medical practice-but without using anaesthesia-to help pay legal bills.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If this is true, ( and I don't know because it's NOTW) that's very good for us... I think most of the people will forget about him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

I do not care how long this takes.  I am stay until the very end.  I love MJ too much to leave his side or ever stop loving him.  You guys on the forum are my MJ family. Nefair, hon, my heart is ripped apart into a million pieces like your heart is.  So, I send you my heart-felt prayers and my comfort to you.  I am here to support you, Nefari.
God bless you, Nefari, for your support and your love for MJ.  God bless everyone here on the forum.  oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo The Truth will prevail.

It is all for L.O.V.E. and for MJ!

MJ, baby, I am here to hold your hand until Jesus takes me home to heaven to be with him.  I love you, MJ! xxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

nefari

darkchild thank you :)
I go through moments where I just have to have a cry or step away a few moments and put everything into perspective. But I'm here and I can do this for Michael. This all makes me think of a song many of you may be too young to remember and it sure goes with this journey:
When the moon is in the seventh house
And jupiter aligns with mars
The peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of aquarius
The age of aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius
Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystals revelations
And the minds true liberation
Aquarius
Aquarius
Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine, the sun shine in
Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine, the sun shine in
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

MJonmind

Most Christians don't know Astrology, and perhaps Astrologers don't know the Bible. I think Michael's causing all groups to learn from each other.  Thanks for posting the song, I always enjoyed it way back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
All I know is that I can't go on like this two more years....it's too hard and takes all my time to do it
But I agree this is good for the hoax
Michael please do something sooner
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
All I know is that I can't go on like this two more years....it's too hard and takes all my time to do it
But I agree this is good for the hoax
Michael please do something sooner

I think you're not alone with that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

paula-c

If Souza us know, But That Will Happen to public opinion in general and the fans are furious WHO Because They think Michael Murray murderer. Last year at the forum That MJHD read something someone wrote about this case, and Apparently it is true, That this case Said That person is going to be stretched in time with the AIM That people will forget little little. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In some way I knew its gona be 2012 I will wait no matter but until then we will have more evidence and slip ups thats for sure LOOOL ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "reading_on"
This 2 year time is not unusual at all. This is perfectly normal. Does anybody remember how long Michael's trial was? It was a long time before they went to the actual trial.

In most cases they have to prove they have a case to go to trial and that takes awhile.

On December 18, 2003, Jackson was charged.

Jackson was arraigned on January 16, 2004.

Grand jury proceedings in Santa Barbara, starting in March 2004, led to Jackson's indictment on April 21, 2004.

The second arraignment was on April 30, 2004.

The jury selection for the jury trial started on January 31, 2005.

February 28, 2005: Day 1 of the trial.

There were 14.5 months in between being charged and the start of the trial.  There were 10.5 months in between the indictment and the start of the trial.  There were ten charges, including four lesser substitute charges.

In Murray's case there's only 1 charge.

That's true, but I was only using Michael as an example. Another famous trial is OJ. Our court system requires many things that is why it is so drawn out and we have too many criminals that is another reason that it is so drawn out.  It takes a long time.
If you are interested and you may already know this so excuse me if you do here is a link to all the stuff they have to do (just basically criminal procedure)

Here is a snippet of why it takes so long
One of the biggest delays in the system is due to trial preparation. It's far better to have the delay than go to trial without adequate preparation, even if you're in jail. Your attorney will most probably prepare a Motion for Discovery, requiring that the state turn over to the defense all information and documents that the defense would be entitled to regarding your case. The attorney may also consider filing a Motion to Suppress certain evidence on the grounds that it was obtained in violation of your rights. In addition, there are also certain "dismissal" motions that may be considered, where appropriate. There will usually be hearings on the suppression motions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal