This 2 year time is not unusual at all. This is perfectly normal. Does anybody remember how long Michael's trial was? It was a long time before they went to the actual trial.

In most cases they have to prove they have a case to go to trial and that takes awhile.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

paula-c

2012, well time goes fast and we have almost a year on this, :?  so I hope not, otherwise I hope everyone has a good mental health :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "nefari"
OMG guess what people~!!!! June 25th 2012 is a SUNDAY!!!! Sunflowers....Sunday...SUN!!!!
BAM!!!!!!
Nefari

MICHAEL WE DON'T WANT TO WAIT THAT LONG! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO US. :(

Wouldn't it be nice if TMZ make a news with clues about the BAMS day date?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "reading_on"
This 2 year time is not unusual at all. This is perfectly normal. Does anybody remember how long Michael's trial was? It was a long time before they went to the actual trial.

In most cases they have to prove they have a case to go to trial and that takes awhile.

On December 18, 2003, Jackson was charged.

Jackson was arraigned on January 16, 2004.

Grand jury proceedings in Santa Barbara, starting in March 2004, led to Jackson's indictment on April 21, 2004.

The second arraignment was on April 30, 2004.

The jury selection for the jury trial started on January 31, 2005.

February 28, 2005: Day 1 of the trial.

There were 14.5 months in between being charged and the start of the trial.  There were 10.5 months in between the indictment and the start of the trial.  There were ten charges, including four lesser substitute charges.

In Murray's case there's only 1 charge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "*Mo*"
In Murray's case there's only 1 charge.[/b]

Which is ridiculous as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh, Souza, you appeared, LOL! So what do you two make of this article's claim, then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Oh, Souza, you appeared, LOL! So what do you two make of this article's claim, then?

Not much. We all know that Murray did not kill Mike, they don't have Mike's dead body, so there will be no trial. I don't get why some people can forget everything from the last 11 months and all of a sudden doubt this hoax because of some article. Like we can believe anything the media reports regarding Mike, yet this is believable? Shamone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know, I agree! It's from News of the World..but I asked because I saw you mention that we still need a trial for something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Yeah now I feel like a dumb arse lol worried to death over this 2012 report. Yeah it all could change at any given time. But I've felt all along that Michael and 2012 sort of go hand in hand. He has something in mind for 2012 and I'm scared too because if Murray goes down for this, goes to prison then Michael is really in heaven. And still running with the possibility of Michael being Murray scares me too because some ticked off fan could take a pot shot at him and hit him. We need Murray alive. Even if Michael is really dead we still want Murray alive because he would just have a grand ole time in prison!!! *assuming Murray is really Murray :) *
Do any of you all ever just want to scream "Are we there yet!!!!!!!!!!"
Peace
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

sandythyme

I agree with Souza.  This article is just a part of the plan.  Think about it, he helped a woman with an IV, funny he helped Michael with an IV also?  It's just a part of the...what do we choose to believe from our media.  As for 2012 before CM goes before  jury, this is all a part of the hoax.  If in fact a man killed the most famous person in the world and can come and go as he pleases, work, get up in the morning and go jogging, then you have two guys who claims Michael was gay are getting death threats have body guards, and :D  the FBI and local law enforcement involved.  What does this tell us.....It's not real.  We are all going to be ok.  We have to have faith in Michael and his message and just keep on plugging away.  We will get there.  Don't worry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Thankyou SandyThyme, my thoughts exactly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The golden age will happen in 2012, maybe this could be why, its when people will be more open to LOVE, this man is so smart take the time to watch the video.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

MJonmind

Now that you mention it, that is a clincher for me too. Murray is not bothered by fans for murdering MJ, and a word about MJ's sexuality gets fans threatening to kill them. What do MJ's-Dead fans think of that irony? I like where someone said we see everything through "hoax filters".

When MJ says, 'We have three years to get it right (to 2012)', I wonder does he mean the hoax drama playing out till everyone believes he's alive and Bam!, or that 2012 is Murray's trial and Bam!, or MJ and fans work behind the scenes environmentally/politically/socially to save the planet before the end of the age comes. With the CDS only performed 2011 & 12, the talk of tribute events around the June 25, 2010 I'm sadly thinking BAM may only come in 2012, with the time before building to a climax. Maybe it wlll come to the whole world anticipating his BAM, not just us fans! Imagine! I've struggled to juggle the rest of my schedule in with hoax study, but 2 more years feels tiring (but happy!!). Of course MJ is totally worth it and it's going to be "The Greatest Show On Earth!"

Just an add-on, does anyone have the exact wording on the schedule as in something like --"nightfall, darkness, dawning, sun-rise, sunshine..." Maybe the sunflowers was the start of "sunrise" stage?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This makes the hoax more convincing.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

I asked awhile ago how they would find a jury for this trial:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and the 2 yrs or so to go to trial isnt unusual. The 3500 pgs of evidence? What the hell else went on that day that we dont know about? LOL!

And yes, I agree with the poster whoa sked how they would have IV bags on a plane????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions