Jacko trial in two years

MICHAEL Jackson's doctor is unlikely to face trial over the star's death for TWO YEARS, the News of the World can reveal.

Huge delays in preparing the case against Conrad Murray mean he probably will not go before a jury until 2012.

In the meantime, he put his medical skills to good use yesterday -giving first aid to a woman who passed out on a plane.

Passengers on the flight from Houston to Texas said Murray, 57, helped stabilise the woman and hooked her up to an IV drip.

When she came to after 30 minutes, he reportedly said: "You probably know me-I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

Miranda Sevcik, from the legal team representing Murray in his involuntary manslaughter case, said: "He's a good doctor, and that's what good doctors do-save people."

Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff is furious "many pages" of documents collected by Los Angeles police have not been handed to the defence-even though Murray was charged in February.

Proceedings could be drawn out even longer over problems with choosing a jury. Chernoff fears his client will not get a fair hearing in LA. "Finding people without a view on Jackson will not be easy," said one legal expert.

Murray is next due in court on June 14, but his lawyer says he will push that hearing back to September.

Last night Murray's spokesman said: "We are looking at the trial starting in about two years in September.

"We've got a huge load-3,500 pages-of evidence to go through. And we have witnesses to speak to all over the world who have had contact with Jackson over the years.

"To properly defend Conrad it's gonna take time to get all of our stuff together."

The District Attorney's said there was a "good possibility" the trial would not begin for "one to two years".

Murray, a cardiologist, has just been given permission to continue his medical practice-but without using anaesthesia-to help pay legal bills.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Oh Connie is EVER so nice! He saved that poor little lady with the baby!
He deserves a round of applause!

Come on.
They are making him seem like he is a good man (and if Michael is really d**d), he shouldn't
be treated like anyone else. By 2012, everyone would forget that he is (supposedly) an
evil man who killed Michael Jackson.
I think this is good for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

I cant take two more years of this!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TWO YEARS!?!  :x

I am already going crazy. Do I really have to put up with another 2 years of this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
<3

nefari

2012 I had this feeling. Oh Lord, my heart is breaking now. And it's hopeless, all I can do is love Michael. I cannot stop ever. Will I be there, you bet your sweet arse I will but will my heart be together, no because it's torn to bits now. I know I am not alone either and I feel like a total wimp even going on like this but people we all need each other, maybe that's the entire point of all of this. I know I won't get through this without all of you. I already feel like this is a home. I apologize for falling apart. I was visiting Wylie Draper's crypt today giving him Sunflowers, hoping we were all on the verge of seeing our angel again. Now this! Am just going somewhere to cry this out.
Love
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

airieslady

OH MY!  Talk about mind control!  2012 Do you really think that?   :o   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Okay this really makes me believe everything is a hoax now.  I mean come on two years?  The story about the airplane is so ironic too.  He just happens to save a lady on an airplane and hook her up to an IV drip.  What the heck?  They're using the excuse that there is too much evidence for the defense to go over that's why the trial will take so long.  How can there even be 3500 pages worth of evidence?  That sounds ridiculous in itself.  They said finding a jury who is not biased will also be a problem.  Well they sure found a jury during MJ's trial in 2005 now didn't they.  The most famous man in the world.  The article also mentions how Murray is actually a good doctor and that's what good doctors do.  If this articles is true this definitely give me hope that MJ is still around.  There's no way it should take that long to prosecute him if he really killed MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Proceedings could be drawn out even longer over problems with choosing a jury. Chernoff fears his client will not get a fair hearing in LA. "Finding people without a view on Jackson will not be easy," said one legal expert.

LOL - I'm not sure there is anywhere on this planet that they can go. Michael is known everywhere. However, let's hope that people let justice prevail instead of pushing agendas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

nefari

OMG guess what people~!!!! June 25th 2012 is a SUNDAY!!!! Sunflowers....Sunday...SUN!!!!
BAM!!!!!!
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

bec

If I'm not mistaken, June 14th court date is a hearing to determine if there is sufficient evidence to hold a trial.

A dead person would be the most importance piece of evidence in a manslaughter trial no?

So yes. The jury trial likely wouldn't be til 2012. IF there is a trial. Which we won't know til June 14th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

omg thank, that is a good find :o  so 2012 again huhh....well it would fit.
Quote from: "nefari"
OMG guess what people~!!!! June 25th 2012 is a SUNDAY!!!! Sunflowers....Sunday...SUN!!!!
BAM!!!!!!
Nefari

wow I didn't know it's a SUNday in 2012. that's awesome. but 2012 is still a long time to go :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

The CM case is going to be dragged and dragged... We knew that. When exactly he will be presented to a jury, we cannot know. But since Conny did not murder MJ I don't see no other way to do it, than drag it out. Personally I don't expect MJ to return any time soon. And if CM was to be convicted and send to prison - then what? A lot of the public want that. Some fans even shout 'murderer' at him, though he is still not a convicted man... We want justice. But we know it's all a hoax and I believe MJ to return 'in his own time'. This had all been so precicely planned out. But I am not surprised it is going to take some time. And we will be here. We have eachother. And it's a very good thing for us that we have this great forum (thanks to Mo and Souza) to talk about everything and investigate. I try to tell myself that this is 'a great adventure' instead of losing my mind. Even though this is at times a very serious 'game' we play, our eyes have been opened to many things. And I thank Michael for once more teaching me and educating me in what the world really is and what is must become to conquer and prevail. And I thank all of you for being here too. Together we can make it! Make it all the way through this looney circus!  :D And we can make the change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

Oh my, this is exactly what I thought the first time Murray went to court, I thought that maybe the Hoax Camp should just "delay" all of these "trials" for a re-al long time: out of sight, out of mind! One of the main complaints of non-believers is that there's a trial being held. Well look now.. Soon, everyone will know, just as we do, that all of this is totally unnecessary, and the court and Hoax Camp won't have hassled with it! I'd bet any money that's what's up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
The CM case is going to be dragged and dragged... We knew that. When exactly he will be presented to a jury, we cannot know. But since Conny did not murder MJ I don't see no other way to do it, than drag it out. Personally I don't expect MJ to return any time soon. And if CM was to be convicted and send to prison - then what? A lot of the public want that. Some fans even shout 'murderer' at him, though he is still not a convicted man... We want justice. But we know it's all a hoax and I believe MJ to return 'in his own time'. This had all been so precicely planned out. But I am not surprised it is going to take some time. And we will be here. We have eachother. And it's a very good thing for us that we have this great forum (thanks to Mo and Souza) to talk about everything and investigate. I try to tell myself that this is 'a great adventure' instead of losing my mind. Even though this is at times a very serious 'game' we play, our eyes have been opened to many things. And I thank Michael for once more teaching me and educating me in what the world really is and what is must become to conquer and prevail. And I thank all of you for being here too. Together we can make it! Make it all the way through this looney circus!  :D And we can make the change.

well said...I agree :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

We cannot know before June 14.
But even if there are 3500 pages ,the legal team needs 2 years ?   :roll: What are they, retarded ? Please !
We knew that is going to be dragged and dragged but 2 years is a very long time.

And this airplane incident was a good try to "restore" CM's image as a good doctor but who's going to remember it , after a while ?
There were always some little rumors about 2012 but IDK. Something doesn't up.

In any case, we have to become Patience's gurus. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions