Not to put a damper on this beautiful thing that is being done,  But, for some reason I cannot see Forest Lawn accepting a truckload of flowers in a mausoleum. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
alovesmichael,  I'm hearing you.  I understand what you are talking about now.  It's my facebook home page that I posted........I was just like    :o  :o  :o  :o   when I saw it, cause of all the sunflower stuff going on!!!!  But when I click on to the persons name that it comes from, there many more sunflowers there too.  I will try and post that picture. Cheers.  :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is the facebook site of the original person who sent the message to MJ Bodyguard.   Things that make you go  hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Does anyone know who it is??? They seem to have alot of personal photos of MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "nefari"
Sun City South Africa is what I am still thinking here. It's all pointing towards that location being it is a known fascination of Michael's and a business venture of his. It's all I can think of. I just read a whole wiki page on Van Gogh and the different Sunflower paintings and came up with nothing that sounded like it fit or anything even curious. Man I don't know what is up with all the Sunflowers. What about any songs pertaining to the Sun...maybe a J5 song or a Michael song???? Maybe Bam day is a "SUNday"? lol, I just don't know. Is there a SUN in the TII poster anywhere? Maybe we need to observe tabloids with SUN in the name and pay closer attention to those. Cirque du Soliel!!!! Soliel=SUN!!!!! BAM at Cirque du Soliel maybe?????
Nefari

4th of july falls on a sunday this year :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

@2good2btrue

Thank you for acknowledging my concerns  :) . I think this person is just a fan and perhaps also a beLIEver (quite likely). Those pics of Mike can be found on the web. But hey that's just my opnion  ;) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

i've looked through her page and the groups that she has joined, it seems that she is not a believer, there are a lot of groups about Justice for MJ or Arrest Murray but not a single group about the hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal