Re: IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ & COMMENT
May 16, 2010, 08:26:57 AM
1- The first thing for me was his actual death and the cause cardiac arrest. I thought NO WAY. Michael did NOT have a heart problem. He could not have. He was perfectly fine (just what i felt). Secondly the white sheet in the helicopter ride. I have NEVER ever heard of a body being transported with just a white sheet on and not in a body bag. That was really insane. Third was the strange memorial service. So many faces we didnt know and also the MUSIC. Michael always made it clear that when he went somewhere the LAST thing he wanted to hear was his own music. So why would EVERY song (except Smile) be his own music played? He liked James Brown and The Beatles among others. Wouldnt they have played something HE liked? However i was still sitting on the fence at that time and this went on for months until the day I saw "Dave Dave" on LKL the day of the "Funeral". I looked into those eyes and said "Those are Michael's eyes". When he spoke I KNEW it instantly. That was it for me. But would Michael be so bold to actually come on Tv in a disguise this obvious to some and so not obvious to others...YES he would because he is Michael Jackson.

2) So many reasons but mainly he did this for the protection of him and his family. Something bad could have happened if he didnt. But also he did it for his fans and his NON fans. He knew he would be more popular in death than in life so if he could do this and cause this chaos thru the world the pin would drop and i think FINALLY some of the people that thought badly of him from all the false accusations and putty inuendo would wake up and realize he is a human being with feelings and not some weirdo they (the media) made him out to be. Record sales soared, t-shirts and all kinds of memorbillia sky rocketed and once again Michael was on top of the world being the #1 loved man in the world. All he ever wanted was to be LOVED wherever he went. He has accomplished the impossible i would say.

3) I definately think the tabloids need to be BURNED and the media held responsible for all the HELL they have put Michael thru all these years. How much can 1 person take? How insensitive can they be?
People need to stop with the lies and forget about the PAST and look towards the future. We need to LOVE each other and respect each other. This fighting must stop. I would love nothing more than the world to be at peace. Michael wants peace for himself and the entire world. Save our planet and CARE about what we do on a daily basis

4) I want Michael to be happy and for him to come back --- really all I want is his happiness. If he were to never sing another song that would be fine. If he is happy i feel at ease.
Again i doubted his death back/forth right from the start but with the Tv showing Michael almost 24/7 for months on end it was hard to accept maybe he wasnt gone. It seemed it was UNTIl the "Dave Dave" appearance on LKL. That did it for me and i knew he was not really gone and he would be back again someday

5) "Dave Dave" - The truth is right in front of us.
[youtube:3myhhbb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3myhhbb8]

6) This started year ago with all the accusations and the lawsuits against him. I really cannot pick one
Your own video section is great
Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 08:46:33 AM by MJmakesmespeechless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

RK

May 16, 2010, 08:46:23 AM
I'm going to keep this list down to the bare minimum.
1]The wake up call was the ambulance photo. I couldn't stop staring at it because it doesn't look like him
He removed the masks from the children shortly before 25th
A cardiologist doing cpr on a bed. Even I know that it's performed on the floor or a hard surface.
He conveniently got TII filmed before "dying"
Liberian Girl theme used at memorial along with strange choice of song"The Man"...who just happens to play the game of life so well.

2]The why seems to have many facets but my take on it is to expose corruption in the media and big business, and possibly governments. And at the same time wake people up to what is happening around them from environmental issues to the eroding of their rights and freedoms. The Sony/Atv catalogue is central to the problems and setups MJ faced in his life.  I think a lot of people are going down.

3]For starters, we need to be aware of whats going on, and to speak up  for truth at every oportunity, we need to step out of our comfort  zones and care for the planet. Treat this world  and everything that lives on it, both human and animal with respect. Be generous and give to others and charities so that greed doesn't overrun our lives.  We all have something to give. A genuine smile for another costs nothing, but can be priceless in making someone feel accepted and loved.

4]Investigating the hoax has been a real education for me and I have learnt of many things that I was previously unaware of. It has been a joint effort from all involved and the collective abilities and differing thought processes have been invaluable.  My intuition and research abilities have been honed . I will never again accept what the television news and papers serve up to me as fact until I can verify that information.

5] Early Pianogames [before Uri]

6] Princess Di
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 16, 2010, 08:58:10 AM
What are the biggest clues that makes you think he is still alive? And with that I don't mean 'it's just a feeling', but real 'proof' he is alive.

First we must keep in mind that Michael had to make it look credible hence no blatant and obvious evidence that he's alive. Instead this is the amount of inconsistencies that shout Hoax. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What lead me to believe that Michael could have faked his death is the lack or should I say the inexistence of tears from the family. The best example of this lack of « emotion » was at the Memorial at Staples Centers. The family was wearing sunglasses to hide their emotions sure but not the emotions people are expecting instead they're hiding smiles and uneasiness.
See this youtube video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and watch carefully the family's behaviour during Marlon speech, especially Jackie (from 3:12 to 3:25) who is definitely about to laugh but manages to contain himself. Now consider this seriously. Who would laugh in front of the casket of his own brother ? Or there was nobody in this casket.

I'll add regarding the Memorial what Kenny Ortega said "We were here, we were right here, a little less than a week ago and Michael was with us". The Memorial took place on the 7th of July 2009 and Michael supposedly "died" on the 25th of June. 12 days passed in between and there are 7 days in a week, so Kenny means less than 7 days ago. Michael couldn't be there a little less than 7 days ago or ?
See Kenny Ortega's speech here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Another thing is the ambulance picture that has been discussed many times. First we only had one picture which is very odd when we know how paparazzi work. They usually take several shots within a few seconds but here we only had one picture. If you look closely you can see that Michael's face is « younger », not the actual Michael.
The best in this story is that Brian Oxman (he represented Michael in the 2005 trial and is known to be the "Jackon family" attorney) confirmed that it's a fake (watch at 0:32) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why leak a fake photo then ? I let you think about it.

Why did he do this? We know he wants to wake people up, but explain exactly why you think he did this. Come up with good stuff about all the shit he is trying to expose, recent things from the news that made you go hmmm, you name it.

It's difficult to answer but I would say that this hoax has several purposes. I think that Michael had the idea since several years now and as being part of the Music Industry for many years he kows a lot of « bad » things surrounding this industry and he wants to expose the truth. Michael talked himself about a conspiracy instigated against him and it's true. He has been vilified and falsely accused by the press. Some people made everything to turn public opinion against him. Michael wants to take revenge and restore the truth.
At the same time it will expose the truth on what our world really is, how it is really governed and by whom. Our politicians are almost all saying that a New World Order is needed but very few people know about it. Of course Michael cannot do it alone and blatantly. It is our job to be awaken and to spread the message.
To know more about the NWO, The Illuminati just type it in your web browser you will get plenty of links.
 - The Music Industry exposed You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

- Roman Empire Rules Today You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you believe needs to be done? How can we spread his message?

We must awake and unite as much people as possible to raise our voices as one. The more we are the strongest we are. It's up to us to make the change. Our world is in a bad state and it gets worse everyday. I think that to spread the message we must use the same medias who spread lies and half truths and lead people in the wrong direction. We must restore the truth, The mainstream medias have a huge power and they use it the wrong way. We must reverse this situation or at least make people realize that just because it's in TV doesn't mean that it's true.

Explain why you think it is worth to spend so much of your time investigating this, what is the reason you are investigating this and when and why did you start to doubt his death.

It is worth to spend so much time to investigate Michael's « death » because first we don't know what really happened that day (06/25/09) second now that I know it's a hoax and the purposes behind it is a duty to learn and investigate about what is really going on in the world and most of all spread the message.

Post 1 (youtube) video of which you think is the most convincing regarding the hoax clues.

I advise people to watch this series of videos

Post 1 (youtube) video or video series of a well known conspiracy of which you think is the most convincing (JFK, Lady Di, 9/11, Global warming, HAARP, federal reserve, MJ himself etc.)

The most recent big conspiracy is 9/11 that headed the world to war on terrorism, an invisible ennemi that can never be arrested = endless wars going on for whatever reasons.
I advise these videos:
Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 04:04:15 AM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

May 16, 2010, 09:34:25 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
You probably might have noticed that we have a lot of new members on the board. Because most of them are new in the hoax, we get a lot of questions about things we already discussed months ago. To avoid that and to try and get the new members as up-to-date as possible, we have decided to make a seperate web page for newbies because it's hard for them to struggle through all the info, but for that we need your help. We both have like 500GB of information on our harddrives, so it's hard to determine if we have covered it all. We are asking you to comment on this thread and post the following, numbered like I will do below, so it won't get messy. We want to start making the page on Wednesday at the latest, so please try to post everything before then.

What are the biggest clues that makes you think he is still alive? And with that I don't mean 'it's just a feeling', but real 'proof' he is alive. If you have pictures, articles or videos to support your arguments, please post them as well. Anything is appreciated, from Dave Dave to the Murray court hearings to the burial or the memorial. Whatever did the trick for you, let us know.

Why did he do this? We know he wants to wake people up, but explain exactly why you think he did this. Come up with good stuff about all the shit he is trying to expose, recent things from the news that made you go hmmm, you name it.

Explain why you think it is worth to spend so much of your time investigating this, what is the reason you are investigating this and when and why did you start to doubt his death.

Post 1 (youtube) video of which you think is the most convincing regarding the hoax clues.

Post 1 (youtube) video or video series of a well known conspiracy of which you think is the most convincing (JFK, Lady Di, 9/11, Global warming, HAARP, federal reserve, MJ himself etc.)

Please read the topic through before you post, to keep double posts to a minimum.

This page will be the first page new people and media will read, so it needs to have as much info as possible. We need to trigger the media to take a closer look at the events, and people to take a closer look at the world we live in. Even if some media outlets will use it to publish crap like the Sun did, it will at least get a lot of people to the site reading this particular page.

Thanks a lot in advance, now go to work! ;) I think it's time this army will join forces to get the truth out there and make people see we're not nuts. We all have that sunflower in our avater, now is the time to sow.

NOTE: COMMENTS THAT DON"T HAVE INFO, JUST "OH, THAT"S A GOOD IDEA" OR "I DON'T THINK IT"S A GOOD IDEA", WILL BE DELETED TO KEEP IT CLEAR. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST AND DON'T POST A NEW ONE.

Many things: The fake ambulance photo,the transfer of the body and the scene of it moving in the helicopter(I'm not so sure about it,the coverage of the body in a white sheet although the coroners always use a black or blue plastic bag because there is fear of fluids,blood etc. The altered lines in ''WILL U BE THERE'' song at the memorial, The I'm alive and I'm here forever line at the end of the memorial,the reactions of his family during the memorial,the obvious staged funeral which took place at night and no Forest Lawn employees were present,but his dancers.etc

My personal opinion is that Michael did it for 1 of these 3 reasons or maybe for all of them:
1st: He knew his health was not good and when he realized that he wouldn't handle all the 50 concerts he faked his death in order to recover and find his strength
2nd:He was threatened about his life and maybe his children and he realized that faking his death was the only way to save himself and protect his children.
3rd: He finally got tired,mentally and physically by the 40 years of public exposure,humiliation and violence of his integrity.He got away in order t find peace and normality.

hmmmm! That's a difficult question.... I believe that what we should do is just keep searching,everything,and not recent events but also old....there must be many things which seek to be found .

Because the life of Michael impresses and depresses me at the same time.It worths the effort of searching because it is a very interesting case and a very well made hoax.
I started to doubt his death when I saw the memorial and heard Jermain  switching the lines in Michael's favorite song ''SMILE'' and at the same event when I saw the lines I'm alive and I'm here forever.... That's what triggered  
 my curiosity.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

smiles

May 16, 2010, 09:49:15 AM
first the lack of real emotions from  Jackson Fam. Members.
Their talking in present instead of past when they talk about MJ.
The ambulance pictures/911 call/coroner van.

well i believe he did this to not have to go through with the concerts. Maybe there something about the terror treats that have been discussed. I believe that there was something that scared him enough to change his life the way he did.

well the message is spreading all by itself. More and more believers are coming forward.

well I have been in this since the day he died. I haven't been able to accept his “dead”. Something isn't right about it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login somebody is in the back.. besides I would not be smiling like that if I had just lost my baby brother..
 just one of many..

oh I don't know.. I not normally a conspiracy theorist..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

May 16, 2010, 10:09:30 AM
1.  There are 3 different 911 calls.  What kind of doctor doesn't know to perform CPR on a hard surface?  If he is so incompetent, why is he allowed to continue practicing medicine?  There is no body underneath the sheet on the stretcher taken from the helicopter.  Jermaine announced the passing of the King of Pop, but there was no official at the press conference.  Where was the official from the medical center?  Where were the tears and devastating shock one would have expected?

2.  I believe the 'reveal' will be the greatest demonstration of freedom.  We are all held in chains by an elite whose plans are not for our benefit.  In the video 'They don't really care about us' Michael gives the raised fist to the all seeing eye of the illuminati and the finger to the cops.  In the 02 Press Conference he again gives the raised fist and begins This Is It with 'Gonna be starting something.'  If he were trying to disappear for his own safety, he would not have left so many crumbs for us to follow.  Because of his world wide fame, the loyalty and devotion of his fans and his access to international media outlets, I'm expecting that he will appear at some point and 'reveal' the truth behind the lies we are being fed, and like Mr.V., wake up all those sleepyheads sitting in front of their TVs.  At least we can hope.

3.  I tell everyone I can that Michael is alive.  They think I'm nuts, but it plants a seed so that when he appears they know that at least a few people were aware of the truth and may begin questioning other lies they have been fed.  I frequently post on other 'conspiracy' sites with evidence that Michael is alive.  If there is somewhere I can buy a bumper sticker that says 'beLIEve  Michael is Alive'  I would buy it!

Since most of my friends know my beliefs about Michael, I try and behave in a way that Michael would.  Patient, loving, lighthearted, studious, bold, honest, etc.  In some small way, I'm trying to convey the impact he has had on my life.

4.  After I saw TII the second time, I was angry and convinced he was murdered.  There are a couple of videos suggesting this on Youtube.  As I was searching for more support for this theory, I noticed the first 'hoax' video and watched it and it's been non stop ever since.  This may seem crazy, but for me following the hoax has been both enlightening and spiritually awakening.  There was a time early on where I would watch Michael and be moved to tears continuously....the kind of tears that wash away all negative feelings until one is left only with this LOVE for everything natural and beautiful.  I've found support for my experience among this community of beLIEvers who have helped me take a look in the mirror and make that change.  

5.  The Jonnel Star series of course is where I began.  But for ease I suggest:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

6.  Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo.  Sadly he 'died' from cancer, but his video is one of the best.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2010, 01:24:57 PM
BEFORE HE DIED THE O2 ANNOUNCEMENT / CHILDREN MICHAEL WITHOUT MASKS
 JERMAINE ANNOUNCES HIS DEAD AND NOT THE DOCTOR OF UCLA
 AMBULANCE PIC WHICH TURNED TO BE FAKE AFTER ALL                              
 BEN AVENSTAD HIS SLIP UP/911 CALL IS MORE THAN 3 VERSIONS              
 KATHERINE SHOPPING 3 DAYS AFTER MICHAEL DIES
 THE MEMORIAL DIDNT LOOK NORMAL TO ME                                              
 JERMAINES PREFORMING : SMILE WITH WRONG LYRICS
 PAIN (S) INSTEAD OF PAIN
 CHILDREN CHEWING GUM AT THE MEMORIAL AND LOOKING BORED
 FUNURAL POSTPONED SEVERAL TIMES
 JOE DOESNT KNOW WHERE HIS SON IS AFTER DEAD
 FUNURAL AT MIDNIGHT AFTER DARK AND FULL MOON
 DR MURRAY HIS SPEECH
 DAVE DAVE AT LARRY KING
 MICHAELS BEST FRIENDS DIDNT COME TO THE MEMORIAL
 SLIP UPS LATOYAH AND JERMAINE
 DANCERS THIS IS IT ARE HELPING AT THE FUNURAL IN PT BARNUM JACKETS
 AUTOPSIE RESULTS SEEMS TO BE FAKE / MICHAELS WILL IS VERY ODD AND OLD, ETCETRA ETCETRA... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2010, 01:35:23 PM
as I mentioned, I have two theories.  This one does not come with videos and enhancements.  This one comes from the gut and therefore, is my strongest belief, though the other theory is also very relevant.  This one involves plotting and the threat of mass destruction.  This one, in my opinion, leans me more towards a reason I believe more in line with something closer to Michael's heart, threatening the lives of children.

When you have time, please avail yourself of information at the following link;

I don't know if it is public knowledge that Michael Jackson made an out of court settlement with the Prince of Bahrain that would have settled his debts in full with him.  (Both Michael Jackson and the Prince were alleged supporters of Ms. Burgenmeister's plight.)  The agreement centered solely around the 0-2 performances.  Michael agreed to make the London 0-2 performances a platform to warn of the impending h1n1 flu vaccination agenda.  His message would have alerted, called attention to millions against this vaccine reportedly geared towards population reduction, causing a gigantic loss of revenue in the billions of dollars for the pharmaceutical companies, the governments, and all entities that stood to gain from the mass inoculation of human beings, initially targeting children and the elderly. Kill the young and you kill the lifeline.  Kill the elderly and you destroy the genetic thumb print.  Who's left?  Those in the middle with no future and no history.  Michael LOVED children, to see them used in a government testing program certainly would have gotten his attention and garnered his full support.  Of course he would warn of a possible pandemic threat to them.  The planet knows that if Michael Jackson speaks, the world listens. It is my belief that word got back to the powers that be and as a result very real threats were harnessed against Michael Jackson, and a plot to destroy him, the messenger, in front of millions on stage, with any bystanders becoming simple casualties of war.  We know that many ticket holders in attendance would have been Michael's most precious commodities, children.  Do you really think that he would allow that?

I do believe that Michael Jackson was smart enough to make sure that those shows never happened.  He would not allow innocent people to be hurt.  Though I am sure he wanted to save the world from the possibilities of these alleged tainted inoculations, I am more sure that his first priority would have been to save any one of them from certain bodily harm at his expense.  The performances, not even one of them, could be risked.

I am also of the opinion that Michael Jackson did not have a choice for what day he would disappear.  On June 25th, 2009, the same day of the alleged death of Michael Jackson, and 2 months to the day that Ms. Burgenmeister sent an e-mail to Margaret Chan, the same Jane Burgenmeister an Australian  journalist filed charges against the WHO (World health Organization)

the following is the content of that e-mail:

From: Jane Burgermeister (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You must be aware of these facts.

This is such a drastic scenario that you in your capacity as a public servant must have real evidence of a dire threat to the population and be prove beyond a doubt that your actions will address that threat and that there is a good reason why you don't simply recommend people wear surgical masks if they don't want to take the vaccination.

From media reports, it seems that the new strain of swine flu is a synthetic structural recombinant, it contains genes from birds, humans, and pigs from many different continents. It therefore is reasonable to assume it came out of a laboratory, specifically a bioweapons laboratory.

Wouldn't the WHO be better advised to investigate the lab that manufactured and released this synthetic virus and prosecute them or else recommend people wear surgical masks rather than declare a mass vaccination programme?

According to a report in Fox News below, your assessment of the dangers of this swine flu is by far the most pessimistic with the CDC recommending just customary precautions. How do you explain that?

How do explain why you have identified so many fatalities already while the Mexican government has confirmed only 16 from this new flu strain? What is the scientific basis for your identification? Are you using a correct procedure? Can you prove it in court that you are using the correct procedure and that simply recommending people wear surgical masks is not adequate.

Also, I note that the new strain of the swine flu has appeared in Mexico and America simultaneously, and under "mysterious circumstances" also indicating a  deliberate, planned and coordinated release of the synthetic laboratory engineered viruses. Shouldn't you be investigating such a "mysterious" incident? Have you declared an investigation? Who are you investigating? Please give details?

WHO is obliged to exhaust all other avenues before declaring a pandemic and initiating a mass vaccination programme because you must -- as part of your duties to be informed as the holder of such an office -- know that the 1976 swine flu mass vaccination programme  was abandoned by the US government because of the mounting evidence that the risk to the general public was greater from the vaccination programme than from the actual swine flu.

It is your especial duty, given this precedent in 1976, to make sure no mass vaccination programme is implemented unless that causes injury to the general public is implemented under your auspices by your declaring a pandemic prematurely and without having adequate safeguards in place to ensure the high quality and safety of any vaccine material.

You also need to show that recommending surgical masks is not a viable alternative approach in dealing with any so-called pandemic.

I contend that you are not fulfilling your duty to a) provide accurate information to the public about the threats posed to them by the swine flu and b) to ensure you do not declare a pandemic prematurely as a pretext to rush through a contaminated or faulty vaccine material that could result in death or injury to people as happened in 1976.

As a public servant whose body is currently investigation the involvement of Baxter and Avir in the release of bird flu pandemic material in Austria, you are obliged to be fully aware also of the details of this case and the role that a pharmaceutical company, namely Baxter, played in almost triggering a pandemic.

You might also be aware of the criminal charges I filed against Baxter and other bodies, including the WHO, in respect of this case on April 8th with the Vienna City Prosecutor since they are available on a blog.

The WHO reference center provided Baxter with the particularly lethal wild type bird flu virus that ended up contaminating ordinary human flu material and being distributed to 16 laboratories in Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany under a false label, and so nearly sparking a bird flu pandemic this winter in the estimation of experts and the media.

Virus mix-up by lab could have resulted in pandemic (6 Mar 2009)

In the Baxter case of this winter, there is therefore a clear, well documented link between WHO and the release of pandemic bird flu material in Europe this winter.

The WHO is, according to reports, conducting an investigation into Baxter and Avir's role in producing and distributing this material, but has so far not made public the results of its investigation or made recommendations in respect of stricter biosecurity rules for laboratories working with the highly pathogenic bird flu virus. Why not?

I contend your failure to conduct a full and detailed investigation into this incident, and to make those findings public or to make clear recommendations as to how to prevent a repeat of this incident is not merely a failure to perform your duty as a public servant but evidence of your role in covering up the real origin of the pandemic virus, specifically, in WHO's own reference center.

In my criminal charges filed with the Vienna City Prosecutor on April 8th, 2009, I alleged that Baxter deliberately tried to trigger a pandemic with the aim of profiting from it by sealing in advance lucrative contracts to supply a vaccination for the bird flu with the Austrian Health Ministry in 2006, specifically the contract sealed with Austrian Health Minister Maria Rauch-Kallat involved supplying 16 million vaccine shots in the event that WHO declared a bird flu pandemic.

In Germany, a vaccination bird flu shot is mandatory ensuring more profits for pharmaceutical companies, and adding to the motivation for companies to trigger a pandemic because they will profit from it, and to take steps to exercise undue influence on members of WHO to declare a pandemic without adequate reason.

Referring to laws on racketeering influenced crime organisations, I argued that high offices in organisations such as the WHO have been annexed by criminal elements who are actually helping to further a criminal agenda of committing murder with the motive of robbery - albeit using covert bioweapons programmes.

As a result of the actions of Baxter, at least 35 people in Austria and in the Czech Republic were given preventative treatment against bird flu and the ordinary human flu in hospital. This underlines that in the professional opinion of the medical personnel there was a real, concrete and specific danger from Baxter and WHO's contaminated material to the health of those individuals, such that administering medicines was considered necessary. I understand the Czech laboratory staff who came into contact with Baxter's contaminated and who first reported it on February 6th material were placed in quarantine.

Given the fact that this incident happened only a few weeks ago and your organisation is involved in it in as far as it supplied a) a lethal strain of the bird flu virus and b) is investigating the incident, it is your duty to be aware of all details, allegations of criminal intent, evidence for those allegations and refutations of those allegations because there are so many parallels with this new "swine flu" case, also involving a synthetic structure that has mysteriously appeared in two places simultaneously.

In particular, you are obliged to be informed about the fact that Baxter uses biosafety level 3 regulations when handling the highly pathogenic bird flu virus that WHO sent the company from its reference center, and that under these biosafety 3 regulations an accidental contamination of the deadly bird flu virus strain you sent you're your reference center to Baxter with a human flu is virtually impossible.

You must also be aware of the research of Jeffery K. Taubenberger of the  Department of Molecular Pathology, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology into the bird flu virus and specifically his reconstruction of the deadly strain of the bird flu virus from the genetic material retrieved from victims of the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918-1919.

Although many researchers and NGOs issued warnings that resurrecting this lethal virus was dangerous to the public, the WHO has been one of the biggest supporters of continuing research into this bioengineered virus and into its "antidotes" spending millions of tax payers dollars on research and prevention programmes.

You must be aware that it was only last summer that scientists published in scientific journals evidence that showed that the bird flu can mix with the human flu virus to produce a pandemic virus in a laboratory situation.

You must also be aware of the ongoing criminal investigation in Poland into the deaths of homeless people after they were given a bird flu trial vaccination by doctors and nurses last summer.

There is therefore, I argue, ample evidence within the public domain to show that pharmaceutical companies and government organisations and other agents are knowingly and intentionally creating pandemic virus material and, as we saw in Austria, this winter unleashing it on the population, and trying to cover up their involvement.

Should you and WHO now declare a pandemic for the swine flu in the USA, and should people die as a direct result of the vaccination programme you initiate, or should there be significant evidence of harm or injury to people as a direct result of the mass vaccination programme you initiate, as happened in 1976, you could find yourself charged not with a conspiracy to mass murder but with mass murder itself.

Furthermore, the WHO, as far as I am informed, has published a study outlining the economic impact of a pandemic virus.

If you as part of your office help criminal organisations who have annexed high offices of state to carry out their crimes, to ignite and then declare a pandemic, that disrupts the economy, then you, other leading individuals working for WHO in an official capacity and WHO, as an organisation, could also liable not only for criminal charges but also for damages flowing from class action lawsuits filed not just by citizens of American but by citizens or company around the world that see their revenues decline as a direct result of the pandemic being unleashed, and the subsequent havoc to the economy.

If there is a pandemic declaration by WHO and mass deaths from the vaccination programme, I foresee a situation were you and the WHO could find thousands of people are filing criminal charges but also class action law suits.

I contend there is evidence from the pattern of your activities concerning the Baxter case that you, under the color of your office while purporting to act in an official capacity, are actually acting on behalf of hidden crime interests intent on igniting a pandemic and misusing a declaration of a pandemic to gain political and financial advantages, a group which I designate as the Illuminati crime gang.

The declaration of a pandemic by WHO has direct political and financial and other advantages to elements in the US government, especially elements I argue belong to the Illuminati/New World Order/CIA/Freemason crime gang, who are now being considered for investigation for sanctioning torture in Guantanamo in violation of the US and international law, specifically Donald Rumsfeld (who has financial connections with an anti bird flu Tamiflu producer), Richard Cheney and Alberto Gonzales.

The imposition of martial law will help anyone suspected of violating laws to torture to avoid prosecution in the United States, although a case is pending in Spain.

I contend that you are abusing your office as Director General of WHO, knowingly and intentionally, to help the Illuminati achieve their political and financial goals.

I contend there is already today, Saturday, evidence that you are intentionally manipulating information on the swine flu outbreak that allegedly started yesterday to play up the danger of a pandemic in order to justify the implementation of a mass vaccination programme while ignoring and suppressing information that indicates this response is not proportionate to the risk.

Finally, I ask you to please provide me by Monday 10am April 27th Central European Time in the form of email attachments, links, legal memos etc the following documentation so that I can review it before submitting fresh criminal charges related to this matter.

Specifically, I ask you to send me or to instruct one of your personnel to send me

1) The studies you have to date on the swine flu vaccination you intend to inoculate the US population with, with clear evidence from respected scientific sources such as clinical trials reported in peer reviewed scientific journals as to their unequivocal safety:

2) Information as to the genetic sequence of the swine flu strain detected by WHO in victims of the "swine flu" outbreak in Mexico and America so far;

3) Information as to which companies WHO has contracted to provide a swine flu vaccination and under what terms and conditions, including quality assurance, financial terms and conditions;

4) A detailed account of all the safety procedures and independent reviews that WHO has put into place for ensuring any vaccination meets recognised standards of safety and quality;

5) Documents proving that you have the legal authority in the case of a swine flu to declare a pandemic and enforce mass vaccinations for the swine flu on the population in the form of legal memos, rulings etc.

Please send all the above documents as email attachments.

If you miss the Monday deadline, I will argue in my submission to the court that you do not have the documents.

I ask you to make sure you keep a copy of the email to me so that you can prove to a court that you a) had all the requisite authority and documents and b) that you had them at hand and available for public and legal scrutiny at short notice in an emergency situation as is your obligation as a public servant.

I will argue that if you have ordered your WHO officers to man the pandemic control room 24/7 from Friday April 24, as reported in the media, then you have an extra obligation to be on duty yourself this weekend and your failure to be on duty in the event of an emergency you have declared is a violation of the rules of conduct of your office.

As you have sufficient personnel at hand, I will argue, you can delegate this job of collecting the documents and materials I request in 1)-5) to a member of your staff and still be available to follow the "pandemic" which you claim is occurring.

If you send me these documents after the Monday deadline, please make sure to keep a copy of the email so that you can prove in a court of law that you had the necessary authority, and documents proving you had that authority at hand, and could present them speedily as is required of a public servant in such an "emergency".

In case you wish to study the criminal charges I have filed on April 8th and wish to be able to better comprehend the legal basis for the criminal charges that I will file on Monday April the 27th, I attach a copy in German.

I can also suggest my blog where I have published the charges in an English translation, though only the first 20 pages or so have so far been translated.

The introduction on the blog, however, also gives an outline of my evidence and arguments.

I am also copying in below two media reports that give substance to some of the allegations I make in this email, underlining relevant points, including the information indicating this new strain of a swine flu could be a bioweapon "mysteriously" released.

If you have any comments or would like to point out any facts you think are errors please get back to me as soon as possible. I would be happy to answer any questions.

Regards, Jane
E-mail from Jane burgenmeister
E-mail from JANE BURGERMEISTER "now looking at legal action against whoever writes under the name of Sorcha Faal."

Date: Tuesday, 30-Jun-2009 14:17:10
(Thanks kindly, Jane. :)

Jane Burgermeister writes in connection with this post:

Fourwinds10: Jackson not a "backer" of Burgermeister despite words of Sorcha Faal
Monday,June 29, 20

I can confirm I am the Jane Burgermeister who sent the email to Fourwinds10 setting the record straight about Sorcha's Faal's false report linking my charges against Baxter for their role in contaminating vaccine material with 72 kgs of live bird flu virus and the sudden death of Michael Jackson.

I am now looking at legal action against whoever writes under the name of Sorcha Faal. I believe this is a deliberate and cynical attempt by the people behind Baxter etc to manipulate public opinion by trivialising Michael Jackson's death and the Baxter investigation.

Even medical doctors have been emailing me, asking me to confirm the link with Michael Jackson, and I have had to spend a lot of time explaining that the Sorcha Faal report is a tissue of lies.

I would appreciate it if you would post this up.

Thanks, Jane Bürgermeister

Even though Ms. Burgenmeister refutes knowing Michal Jackson personally, there is too much cohesion to wane my suspicions.  The  following is email correspondence between she and I.  Her response was short and simple but the last 2 words concerned me.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 3:28 AM, Hesouttamylife wrote:
Dear Ms. Burgenmeister,

I am writing to you as a person who just wants to have some closure and know the truth.  I know that you will give it to me straight.  I admire your courage.  Your revelations about the swine flu vaccine was the main objective that convinced me not to have it and I have been all the better for it.  Thank you for standing up for the world.  

On to my next reason for writing to you.  I know that you have heard many rumors and hoax theories regarding Michael Jackson's death. I  have remained vigilante and watched for some real revelations.  I have yet to see any.  However, I have yet to see any real conclusive evidence that he is indeed deceased.  Everything I have witnessed from the 911 call to the revised over and over again "legal" documents have all but convinced me that once again somebody is trying to pull the wool over my eyes.

I know that Michael respected you.  For that reason and the fact that I simply believe you will not fudge over your answer, I am turning to you to simply ask am I wrong to feel that Michael is still alive?  Am I being foolish?  Am I only hastening the inevitable, acceptance that he did indeed perish on 6/25/09?  I just feel so strongly that the government is a lethal weapon.  I feel they will say and do anything to cover up their unethical methods.  And I do believe that money, especially lots of it, talks.  Do you feel that there is any possibility that he might still breathe somewhere on this planet?

If you find it in your schedule to respond to me, I would so appreciate it.  I know that you have many other priorities on your plate.  But when you get a little bit of time, would you please reply to me?  I am losing my mind.  If it is time for me to close the book on this, your opinion will be just the right push I would need to be able to do it.

Again, thank you for taking time to read this.  I will wait patiently.  Hopefully I will hear from you at your earliest convenience.

*********response********
Hi Hesouttamylife!

Contrary to the rumours spread all on the web, I had no contact with Michael Jackson at all and have no idea whether he is alive or not, I'm afraid.

Best, Jane

I don't believe in coincidences, and there are too many to even be considered as such.  Again, this is only MY opinions and no one is forced to believe or either consider them.
However, both the lawsuit and the Jane's tell all video have been disabled and/or removed.
Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 01:53:57 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tina K.

May 16, 2010, 03:24:15 PM
1: the biggest clue to me is the ambulance pic. I think it's Michael, but it's Michael 25 years ago. He does not look that way in TII.

2 :  I think Michael was forced to hoax his death. I think Sony and AEG made him do it.First they diden't, but as they saw, that he could not do the 50 shows ( maybe not even 10 ) they forced him to it. Because of the money, they would be loosing, in case of cancelled shows. I don't think Michael was healthy at the time he signed for the shows, well, maybe he was a bit naive.... to think he could pull it off. I also think, that if he refused to do this hoax, and cancelled the shows, they would have killed him anyway.

3 : I think, just by being kind, to all living creatures. Think more about planet earth, and start at home. Like, go over and talk to your neibour.... continue Michaels legacy, whether he comes back or not.

4 : Why ? I love Michael. He has been a part of my life since I was 12.... I want to know what has happen to him. I feel he's like family in a way.It haunts me, not knowing the truth.

5 : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I still think the blonde lady at the memorial was Michael.

6 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzGCZUT9DG4

Yes, Sony again. They are the bad guys imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Loes

May 16, 2010, 05:55:12 PM
Everything that comes to my mind is allready said, so I post 1 video:

5.  [youtube:23e2gwxi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaDz6rk5E5c[/youtube:23e2gwxi]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2010, 06:03:39 PM
Jermaine announced MJ’s ‘death’. This is not normal.
The family are not acting like they have just lost a close relative.
The fake ambulance photo.
Liberian girl theme running through memorial and funeral.
Singing ‘Soon we are going to see the King’ when casket is carried in at memorial.
Murray youtube video that sounds very like a message from MJ.
Fake autopsy report.

Michael is doing this because he knows just how damaged our world has become. He knows how deeply humanity has suffered. He has seen the media destroy our vision of a good/healthy world. How it twists the truth for £££ and is prepared to blatantly lie for it. He has experienced this first hand and his reputation was nearly destroyed with these criminal set-ups.
I believe he is exposing the NWO who are behind all of the Worlds destruction. They have manipulated mankind down a path of suffering on all levels, through Wars, Diseases, Healthcare, Media, Banking and Politics, you name it!.
The world has to know this for any change to be made.

He knows that the only way to change our course, is for us to see it for ourselves.
Michael is showing us how powerful our voice is if we use it as one. If we all start to voice this truth together, then we will be more powerful than them. The people they have manipulated to protect them, ie, Police, Armed forces etc… will have to make a choice, who will they side with? Them or Us, If this message is loud enough, the decision will be easy. Humanity on all levels are essentially good at heart.

The message can be spread easily, through the net is great. Face to face is very effective. It’s also a good idea to have a few key things stored in your mind to bring up that is strong and simple. The idea is for people to look for themselves and discover the truth. This is the most powerful force and something that cannot be destroyed, especially if they have lost most of their protection.
Michael’s message is simple, Love and Unity are more powerful than fear and control. This World can be healed if we come together.

I first doubted MJ’s death when I saw the memorial. The family appeared to be acting. It just felt so staged. I thought that the only answer was that he was not really dead otherwise his entire family would be showing something far more real. I then looked on the net and found that others had been investigating this from the start and there were so many inconsistances and oddities.  
This investigation has shown to be vital to making a real change in the World. This is a united mission to bring awareness to people and show them that their voice will make a difference. Every single voice is important and very much needed.

September Clues is about 911 and is very clear and gives great evidence. This is a series.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2010, 06:19:19 PM
What are the biggest clues that makes you think he is still alive? And with that I don't mean 'it's just a feeling', but real 'proof' he is alive. If you have pictures, articles or videos to support your arguments, please post them as well. Anything is appreciated, from Dave Dave to the Murray court hearings to the burial or the memorial. Whatever did the trick for you, let us know.
[/i]

First of all, you should read all that is written by S.T.U.D.Y, now known as TS, regarding his creation This Is Also It. It's a genius web phenomenon of redirects to web pages that hold clues to the hoax, shows TMZ's very important connections and messages that remind us to L.O.V.E.  In TIAI Revealed, TS shows all of these amazing clues, proving that he is indeed a genuine informer from Camp Hoax.
Please read by going starting from the last page, up to the first, it's in Z to A order, not A to Z: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's all fascinating.
 The Tweet from the Jacksons in Update 2 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is very convincing, as it's straight from them, but also the fact that they had a hidden picture of Michael on their Twitter page! Here's pictures from SeeingClues' blog on it: Friday, January 15, 2010
Hidden Image of MJ on AllJack5ons Twitter
Many thanks to DontBelieveTheHype on MJHD.net for discovering this. They lightened up the image on the AllJack5ons Twitter to find the secret MJ image..but even with the simple use of MS Paint, all you need to do is copy the image and invert the colors and you will see it...

So why is this "hidden"...and what does this mean? (right click View Image to enlarge)

Extra thanks to Xenogears who lightened the entire image to reveal more detail:
Posted by SeeingClues at 9:21 PM 12 comments
(main page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Isn't it just too coincidental (Michael once said there are no such things as coincidences!) that, starting in late 2008, less than a year before June 25th,  rumors starting going around that MJ was in bad health, whether it was flesh-eating skin disorders or being blind in one eye..You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and then a radio station has a very mini "death hoax"- they say they've just been informed that he died..and then later say it's not so! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At the memorial, at the end, the family put a picture of Michael looking up, with the words "I'm alive and I'm here forever." Now, wouldn't that be somewhat mean if this had been a real memorial, to write the words "I'm alive" at a..memorial? Where the whole point is that someone isn't alive? Friends, fans, family, the world, crying over over the fact that someone is "gone"? But that sentence is clear as day, eh? Here's way more on the memorial from Mo and Souza: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good luck making sense of the "time line of the 25th", with all of the various articles strewn all over the web about Murray's calls, toilet trips, hiding drugs..whether or not Michael was ill or healthy on that day. In fact, the recent news that Murray's trial is being pushed back a year (If this article is entirely true): Jacko trial in two years

MICHAEL Jackson's doctor is unlikely to face trial over the star's death for TWO YEARS, the News of the World can reveal.

Huge delays in preparing the case against Conrad Murray mean he probably will not go before a jury until 2012.

In the meantime, he put his medical skills to good use yesterday -giving first aid to a woman who passed out on a plane.

Passengers on the flight from Houston to Texas said Murray, 57, helped stabilise the woman and hooked her up to an IV drip.

When she came to after 30 minutes, he reportedly said: "You probably know me-I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

Miranda Sevcik, from the legal team representing Murray in his involuntary manslaughter case, said: "He's a good doctor, and that's what good doctors do-save people."

Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff is furious "many pages" of documents collected by Los Angeles police have not been handed to the defence-even though Murray was charged in February.

Proceedings could be drawn out even longer over problems with choosing a jury. Chernoff fears his client will not get a fair hearing in LA. "Finding people without a view on Jackson will not be easy," said one legal expert.

Murray is next due in court on June 14, but his lawyer says he will push that hearing back to September.

Last night Murray's spokesman said: "We are looking at the trial starting in about two years in September.

"We've got a huge load-3,500 pages-of evidence to go through. And we have witnesses to speak to all over the world who have had contact with Jackson over the years.

"To properly defend Conrad it's gonna take time to get all of our stuff together."

The District Attorney's said there was a "good possibility" the trial would not begin for "one to two years".

Murray, a cardiologist, has just been given permission to continue his medical practice-but without using anaesthesia-to help pay legal bills.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... death.html
  is perfect- get staged court hearings out of sight, out of mind for now, since it's not necessary to put Murray on trial for Michael's "death" and so that non-believers won't focus as much on them. The doctor's ordeals are one of their main complaints against the hoax! It makes more sense that this is a hoax than that it's not- after all, 3,500 pages that no one will ever see is the perfect excuse!

From the Weird List at mjtruth:(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login): MJ supposedly had a 3 million dollar life insurance policy. (Why for so little when Heath Ledgers was for 10 million and MJ is WAY bigger than Heath Ledger. Isn’t 3 million dollars about like a roll of quarters to MJ?) We’ve heard stories in legitimate newspapers that someone let the life insurance lapse… in which case it wouldn’t be paid out. But then we hear other reports that the life insurance has paid out… due to the apparently supernatural powers of Branca and McLain to make it happen. In a situation like this, an insurance company will do everything they can not to have to pay out. There is no way they paid out before things are all settled. Not buying it. Sorry. Not only this, but supposedly the reports where the life insurance was paid is in SEALED court documents that no one can read. IF Life insurance paid 3 million, isn’t it MORE likely the life insurance was just cashed out… the money that was paid into it? You can cash out your life insurance if you’re still alive. And NO insurance company is going to pay out with so many questions swirling around about the death. They have big time attorneys too. John Branca is brilliant, but he wouldn’t intimidate an insurance company.

Here are two videos on the ambulance picture,[youtube:tvqw1eon]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbGrrNyMpZY[/youtube:tvqw1eon]  
[youtube:tvqw1eon]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdTpEUOjO2c&feature=related[/youtube:tvqw1eon]
 which was "shot" by Ben Evanstad , who has known MJ a while:
, and who has also has taken many of the Conrad Murray "paparazzi pictures" that have shown up on TMZ(Remember, they are definitely the "brickmen" laying out the bricks of the Yellow Brick Road: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Speaking of Conrad Murray, take a look at this: [youtube:tvqw1eon]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESGptNNsJ0[/youtube:tvqw1eon] I still don't know if he's a real person or not, but just speaking of this message, on its own, that video is interesting. His role in all of this also not very clear, but this:

This Is It was not meant to be concerts at all, and the proof of that is as simple as this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
Quote from: "*Mo*"
The absence of the rider, which means there was no contract at all..

If you have trouble believing me, I invite you to call any agency or concert promoter to verify my statement.
Michael didn't have time to waste filming rehearsals for fictitious concerts, so he sent a lot of stand-ins: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to film movie scenes instead..makes a whole load of sense.

Everyone knows about Michael in disguise as Dave Dave on Larry King Live, but go down in this thread to see a comparison from Chappie (I can't paste it here): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You may wonder, how can hoaxing a death "expose" anything? Well, there's This is Also It (links in the first section I wrote) which informed us about much. However, that is why I firmly believe Michael is coming back, to speak out and let people who don't believe in the hoax see for themselves. (TIAI Update 5b makes this clear, as well:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) If you've joined a hoax site, (the first of which, by the way, was put up on June 26th 2009. Already people were suspicious? Or did "someone" want to make sure that a hoax idea got into people's heads? I wouldn't put it past him..) you've seen people from all over the globe, every continent but Antarctica, "coming together" to sort through inconsistencies. Upon finding plenty, if you want to find out more about a hoaxed death, you have to think of "why". Why hoax a death so sloppily and leave clues to get attention, if you want to escape from your life?  Michael has tried to speak about conspiracies against him:

60 Minutes, 2003: ED BRADLEY: What — what has this done to your career?

MICHAEL JACKSON: What — what has it done to my career?

ED BRADLEY: What has it done to your career?

MICHAEL JACKSON: In what way?

ED BRADLEY: How has it impacted — you know —

MICHAEL JACKSON: I'm — my album —

ED BRADLEY: — touring, record sales —

MICHAEL JACKSON: — album is number one all over the world. All over the world. America is the only one, because I — I don't wanna say too much.

ED BRADLEY: But it's not number one in the United States?

MICHAEL JACKSON: It's a conspiracy. Yeah.

Anyone who isn't out to hate/bash Michael Jackson knows how the mass medias everywhere treat him, how they try to paint him. Why and how does someone so kind, so loving, deserve that? Even if he's a little strange, does that alone justify vilifying him? It's because he's not just a weird, extra-kind, extra-loving man- he's also a powerful black man with a voice heard around the world, and rich as a King, too. [youtube:tvqw1eon]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OBUgE6EDFo[/youtube:tvqw1eon]

The Elite have wanted him silenced, they don't want people thinking about his words of color-blind love, of helping the needy and the poor (especially in foreign countries) of thinking for yourself and not what they feed you! They want him reigned in as their little servant..[youtube:tvqw1eon]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE7TPPgWyhA[/youtube:tvqw1eon]thinking of Michael Jackson as an MK-Ultra mind control slave You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(these are just some of many sites where you can read about it) is a hideous, disturbing thing, but we need to learn about it, for his sake. To  realize that he is even more amazing for not only escaping from but working to expose this! As much as you may cry or feel afraid, remember that Michael Jackson never wavers from his message of love, remember that love overcomes all. The tagline of This Is It is "Discover the Man You Never Knew". Michael needs and wants us to understand about the horrors of MK.

They tried two times to throw him in prison for nothing at all (Go the right side of the page and click on the link that says "V for Vendetta to read all the scandalous truths of that terrible trial:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and slapped the hideous label of pedophile on him, so that people would turn their backs in disgust, and continue to, as George W. Bush infamously encouraged us the day after September 11th, "go shopping". He's sick of it. He's doing this so that all of those who have read these boards will take the knowledge and apply it to their lives, so that he can bring attention to the ridiculously uneven world, where some are impossibly wealthy while others have no home at all and a few potatoes to eat. He wants us to see him for who he truly is, what he's suffered and his incredible strength and spirit persevering through it all, all the crazy things people will do and the morals and standards they will throw to the wind for money. He's doing what he said he wanted to do in his book Moonwalk: doing something to change the world.

We need to take better care of ourselves by trying our best to minimize our intake of the totally artificial, processed food the big corporations fill the supermarkets with, and opt for organic, real foods created by God's hands for His Earth's people, with more fruits and vegetables every day. We need to be more active, as simple as the stairs instead of the elevator, to reduce the epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure..the list goes on. This is the first generation in history where our children may have a shorter life span than us!! They are our future! We know how Michael reminds us of this. There are so many, too many, children dying every day, so you could research a good charity, volunteer some time to raise money. Even without money, just generally making the right decision and not the selfish one is spreading his message of love. The meaning of the sunflowers that Lisa Marie blogged about (Theres's also plenty on the meaning of the flowers in the thread and other sunflower threads on the board): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is beautifully explained here by Believe777: I wanted to start a new post about the recent news coverage etc because I feel there is a specific message for us here that is not being heard. I know this has been discussed very much but I would like to bring a few things together here and explain my take on it as I think it is important.

On June 25th 2009 Michael planted a seed in the media with his supposed death. Since then he has been watering us with clues. Now this article comes out in The Sun which as we are all aware, the media has been very careful in what they have been reporting on, so now must be a very important time for us and him.
I am aware that this has caused yet another divide between us, but I do believe that this is all planned. nothing else would make sense. They could have done this months ago and without Souzas co-operation. Why I believe that souza was needed here is because this has fueled the knowledge that the media twist things and do not honour what they have agreed to.

So now another seed has been been planted in The 'Sun', for non believers and those who simply haven't ever questioned his 'death' . Almost immediately LMP announces that Michael has too much empty space around him. I believe that metaphors are used a lot here, so my understanding of this is that Michael needs us to bridge the gap and surround him. With the seed he planted 10 months ago he has grown beautiful flowers, which are us. Now LMP asks us to send him Sun flowers, which I believe means she is asking us to spread his message that we have become so strong and united in. Spread it everywhere, talk to whoever will listen. Comment on pages where our voice will be heard by non believers etc...

In this time also, DD has tweeted for his 'army of me' to revolt. Why he says 'me' is because if you believe as I do that Michael played DD on LKL then he is talking about Michael's army. To revolt means to rebel/ to stand against what is against us and unite in a common purpose, in this case Love and truth and our belief in Michael.

TS has also said that we can influence the hoax and his comeback and I think the time has now come for us to blossom and protect Michael by voicing his message. We need to be the water that makes this seed grow more beautiful flowers for Michael, as he needs major support for his return. This could be seen as a metaphor for parting the seas, carrying him so his return is safe for him and us. And most importantly that people understand why he has done this.

LMP stated 'silk' Sun flowers, and silk is made by the silk worm which symbolizes resurrection and rebirth as well as secrets and illumination.

LMP also said today on TMZ that her message was falling on deaf ears!

I do understand many people's concern and anger about recent events, but this has to get out there. Piece by piece and DD was the biggest thing that would peak people's curiosity into at least having a look at this video. My husband even said to me this morning that he watched it and he really sees Michael there. The voice especially. I don't talk very much to him about the hoax usually as he finds it hard to believe and thinks I am just going off on one. Not now though!!!, so this could change many others who ridicule us and call us crazy. Maybe 'crazy' is the new 'sane'.

Whatever our personal feelings, lets openly unite for Michael's safe return. :) ;) :)
[/b]

It seems difficult for non-believers to accept when we try to spread his message on fan boards, but I'm sure that we can make use of more web sites, magazines, TV shows, etc, to publish hoax-related articles so that they can spread far and wide and open people's eyes. More people will research the "whys" instead of the "hows" when they believe he even hoaxed his death in the first place! We need to get all of this golden information more out into the open, as his army of flowery L.O.V.E.! LOL!

On the 25th, I cried all day, but always there was a little something in the back of my mind, a little echo of "This cannot possibly be true". It may have been denial, but at the time it never overcame my acceptance of the events, it just hung in the background. A few times, like when I saw "the ambulance picture" later on that day, or when I was watching the memorial on TV while listening to a radio show that expected him to jump out of the "coffin", that little voice got louder for a moment, it told me "Look! Does that picture look real to you?!" "Listen! They on the radio know how Michael is; you hear them singing 'We are going to see the king' on that stage." I would see people on fan boards bringing up that he possibly could have done this, but they were always scolded and told to shut up, "let him rest in peace". I always wished they would at least consider the possibility..Michael never silenced ideas.  The "funeral" almost totally eliminated that- it was over. But then, over one month later, I saw a thread somewhere about a weird blog called "MAO knew halfhearted, too". The blog wasn't all they discussed, though, they also mentioned strange messages left on MJJCommunity years before 2009. Riddles, stuff from someone called Joke Calms China..I was hooked. There was also a scary total coincidence with a podcast I download every day or so for someone else, but don't often listen to, myself. Sometime that week before I read that thread on the fan board, they on the podcast had talked about the MTV VMAs and the Illuminati symbolism in it, even though I had never heard of Illuminati before. It scared me silly, even more so when I researched it. I kept what I'd freshly learned in mind while reading that thread..I had chosen to listen to that particular podcast for a reason, even though I didn't know it..it was a higher force. Somewhere in the thread also was a link to something at the MJKIT hoax forum. From October, I went daily, not registering here until December. I realized that my subconscious had always doubted his "death", and now I had confirmed my doubts, especially when I saw Dave Dave on Larry King.

It's important that we investigate for the simple reason that if we don't, who will? If anyone has even an inkling of doubt that Michael is "dead", they need to research, because, as they'll learn, this hoax depends on us investigating- without us, it's nothing! Look at far we have come, look at all of the things we have found! It's important because this is a man who knows his own importance, who knows what he means to millions. When he hoaxes his death, or to those who haven't seen the truth, "dies" mysteriously, you'd better find out why. Don't just accept what you hear- this is Michael Jackson, who always had things said for him! He needs our support, he needs our focus on his message and not the Elite's. When he comes back, we will be his support system, and that alone is reason enough for us to inform ourselves, investigate and prepare!

[youtube:tvqw1eon]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeFpn45po5A[/youtube:tvqw1eon]

Just the fact that the world is so unbalanced, when we have the brains, technology and resources in the twenty-first century to help balance the impoverished, desperate countries, is enough to tell me that there's something very wrong: [youtube:tvqw1eon]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkzjMtmIsfY[/youtube:tvqw1eon]

We will be there, Michael!

Peace, love, and Michael Jackson, everyone![/size]
Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 11:14:35 PM by PinkTopaz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2010, 07:24:41 PM
1 -   Clues after 'death' that He can take it from here - hoax started & carried on by Michael.
   -   TII - MJ says - he's so glad he was the one chosen to do this & saying we only have 4 years which ends in 2012    

-   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  -   Joe Jackson on Larry King - body? What body???  

2 - I think he is doing this to change our perception about reality & revealing the hidden truths of his own life & that of the world to reveal  NWO & their real plans , how they work & what this means for all of our futures & 2012 shift.He is helping us change ourselves to create a new future.
MK Ultra vids - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -   as seen in Hollywood
Project Camelot - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3 - Global flash mob TII dancing - if it was organised in a different part of the world one after the other & have it reported on then it could get lots of attention - peacefully of course - if arranged everyday day could make people think & ask questions & we could have peace banners etc & hand out leaflets & talk to people.If it could be arranged then imagine it coming on TV every couple of hours or something & the interest building as it starts up all over the world! Too crazy???

4 -
     I started doubting his death after seeing the ambulance photo & seeing the ambulance leave.The description of him as an old man didn't add up & the fact that there were hoax vids really quickly afterwards.Nothing seemed to add up if it was real. I watched the memorial & thought it was quite lovely but there were things that just didn't sit right - shades,Paris,smiles but it didn't really sink in till later - I actually felt guilty for thinking Paris was faking it at the time -  which soon changed.
     It's worth the investigating bacause of the major problems we are facing if we don't change.Also I would like to know who the real Michael is & the reality behind life, I don't want to be lied to or taken in by unseen forces & led somewhere I don't want to go.For the first time the truth is coming out & being a part of it feels really good.
     I think the problem has been that we heard him talk of changing the world but noone really thought he would actually do it. He has followed through & when do we ever have that from anyone? It's good to be a part of positive movement for truths & love & a proper education we should have had.

5 - [YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/user/pianogames?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/51/z1Jq6pVSTK0[/YouTube]

6 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Haiti HAARP 2010
Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 06:04:20 PM by StargazerMJ11
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

May 16, 2010, 08:43:00 PM
wow this is allot of great info
once you sum up all the clues that we know this is great!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

May 17, 2010, 12:57:30 AM
LOL now i'm embarrassed for not giving any views, but everyone's input is really great!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  8-)  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions