~Souza~Topic starter

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ & COMMENT
May 15, 2010, 04:47:59 PM
You probably might have noticed that we have a lot of new members on the board. Because most of them are new in the hoax, we get a lot of questions about things we already discussed months ago. To avoid that and to try and get the new members as up-to-date as possible, we have decided to make a seperate web page for newbies because it's hard for them to struggle through all the info, but for that we need your help. We both have like 500GB of information on our harddrives, so it's hard to determine if we have covered it all. We are asking you to comment on this thread and post the following, numbered like I will do below, so it won't get messy. We want to start making the page on Wednesday at the latest, so please try to post everything before then.

What are the biggest clues that makes you think he is still alive? And with that I don't mean 'it's just a feeling', but real 'proof' he is alive. If you have pictures, articles or videos to support your arguments, please post them as well. Anything is appreciated, from Dave Dave to the Murray court hearings to the burial or the memorial. Whatever did the trick for you, let us know.

Why did he do this? We know he wants to wake people up, but explain exactly why you think he did this. Come up with good stuff about all the shit he is trying to expose, recent things from the news that made you go hmmm, you name it.

What do you believe needs to be done? How can we spread his message?

Explain why you think it is worth to spend so much of your time investigating this, what is the reason you are investigating this and when and why did you start to doubt his death.

Post 1 (youtube) video of which you think is the most convincing regarding the hoax clues.

Post 1 (youtube) video or video series of a well known conspiracy of which you think is the most convincing (JFK, Lady Di, 9/11, Global warming, HAARP, federal reserve, MJ himself etc.)

Please read the topic through before you post, to keep double posts to a minimum.

This page will be the first page new people and media will read, so it needs to have as much info as possible. We need to trigger the media to take a closer look at the events, and people to take a closer look at the world we live in. Even if some media outlets will use it to publish crap like the Sun did, it will at least get a lot of people to the site reading this particular page.

Thanks a lot in advance, now go to work! ;) I think it's time this army will join forces to get the truth out there and make people see we're not nuts. We all have that sunflower in our avater, now is the time to sow.

NOTE: COMMENTS THAT DON"T HAVE INFO, JUST "OH, THAT"S A GOOD IDEA" OR "I DON'T THINK IT"S A GOOD IDEA", WILL BE DELETED TO KEEP IT CLEAR. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST AND DON'T POST A NEW ONE.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Re: IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ & COMMENT
May 15, 2010, 05:07:39 PM
so many things but the moving trees at the funeral shocked me

I have spent months here and not one minute was wasted I will have to think about all the answers yiou have asked for many thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 15, 2010, 05:12:35 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
so many things but the moving trees at the funeral shocked me

I have spent months here and not one minute was wasted I will have to think about all the answers yiou have asked for many thanks

Please read what I asked... Comments like this are not helpful. Please answer ALL 6 points, numbered like I did, so we can keep a clear view. And 'moving trees' is something we can't do anything with, what trees, picture? video? More info and argumentation is needed to get that page as good as possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

May 15, 2010, 05:24:48 PM
1 How can you leak music when you are dead? Lenny Kravitz didn't do it.
2 I think he is stil pissed at Sony.. the whole thing about childabuse. Fed up with the media-lies..I think he knew he was used. And he was scared like hell.
3 Expose those leeches!  oh and heal the world...we have a few years left to get it right..what did he knew?
4 I'm not a fan(atic), but everything about/around his death is "weird", the memorial, the funeral. Why did Chandler kill himself al of a sudden? what about  Peter Lopez? Where did Thome go?
What about the cancelled tribute? And now the one in Rome is gonna be cancelled as well?
5 Gonna look for a video..( follows)
6>follows later on..
Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 06:26:29 PM by Glinda
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 05:33:18 PM
1. For me it is the autopsy report.  It is clearly fake.

It says MJ was bald and had a wig that lifted off.

Through out MJs career he has always reverted back to his curly hair style.  I believe this is his real hair, with perhaps some weaves at the front.
Straight hair MJ was probably a wig over his natural hair.

I have two pics to clarify this point.

one is Mj with curly hair which clearly shows a bald patch on top of his head.. so no wig.

the other one is MJ 2009 which shows MJ with curly hair which is greying.  MJ would not buy a grey wig... so has to be natural hair, and hence disproves that part of the autopsy report.

3. Keep investigating

4. I got into the hoax because i began to notice these things that didnt make sense.  I am not a "fan"..  i was never a fanatic over Michael Jackson although i have been a lifetime admirer of his music.

Something is wrong with the picture we are being given by the media and the authorities and this is why i investigate.

Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 05:48:32 PM by DancingTheDream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 15, 2010, 05:35:42 PM
Please guys please, NUMBER your answers, or else it will be a hell of a job to get through this. And if you want to add more later, please edit your post and don't make a new one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 05:58:26 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Please guys please, NUMBER your answers, or else it will be a hell of a job to get through this. And if you want to add more later, please edit your post and don't make a new one.

and

Quote from: "~Souza~"
NOTE: COMMENTS THAT DON"T HAVE INFO, JUST "OH, THAT"S A GOOD IDEA" OR "I DON'T THINK IT"S A GOOD IDEA", WILL BE DELETED TO KEEP IT CLEAR. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST AND DON'T POST A NEW ONE.

Not only here, btw!
But in ALL threads!  ;)
Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 11:45:09 PM by MJalive999
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 06:32:34 PM
Question # 1

The biggest clues that Michael is alive in summation is simple: nothing to date proves that he is dead.  Nothing! Period!  But for those who need concrete examples I give you 3 in no particular order: There is a crypt in a mausoleum that to date, almost 1 year after his reported death, bears NO NAME.  He sang about it - Take me to a place without no name.  He planned it that way. [youtube:1z7ddxw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSg0bbQM7D0&NR=1[/youtube:1z7ddxw4]
"She said, don't you worry my friend, I'll take care, Take my hand, I'll take you there... take me to a place without no name"  And so my friends, so it be written...so it be done. Once a crypt has been encrypted, that is that.  No rhyme or reason to change it.  Circumstances will not make the finite infinite.  It's over.  But until then, well a body might decide, heaven can wait ;) As such, it's only a box that "allegedly entombs Michael Jackson".  Get it? ok, bam.   Reason 2:  The stupidity in releasing the notorious "ambulance footage".  No noise in the background when the paramedics were calling in for instruction. No beeps, no fumbling around, no sirens, no other radio noises, no sense of helplessness or anxiety in the medic's intonation, NOTHING.  The Michael image on the stretcher appearing to be at least 10 to 15 years younger and 10 to 15 pounds heavier than what has been described by attendees at the hospital and on screen in the MOVIE made for fans, This Is It, shot a few days prior to this "untimely" passing.  And then number 3 - the infamous autopsy and accompanying toxicology report (which had to be revised a few times), that is suppose to be complete yet omitted certain facts known by his dire hard fans, one being a broken leg and another, the obvious upon visual inspection, dancers' feet. I mean those are only 3 of many.  Not to mention the siblings not readily knowing where the mausoleum actually is, and no one from the family or Michael's "friends" ever visiting there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 15, 2010, 06:45:37 PM
Ans 1
To say that there are clues that point towards a hoax would be an understatement. The word PAIN in the poem which is recited in Michael Jackson's voice at the memorial suddenly changes to PAINS. Where did the xtra S come from when there is no such thing heard in the Original recording of the song "Will You Be There"?? Its NOWHERE. Not in any version of that song is the word pronounced as PAINS...You wont find it either in anyof his live performances of that song. And why would a family, forgetting all their grief try and dig out THAT one erroneous version of the song??? The answer is a HOAX.

Plus we have frequently changing versions of the song "THIS IS IT" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Autopsy is fake. Read it here. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Official Slip up list       You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not to mention the uncountable slip ups by the family members in the last months. Also the MYSTERIOUS REHEARSALS taht are going on involving the This Is It Dancers. What is it that they are rehearsing for that they cannot tell?? What is the secrecy all about??
Kenny Ortega's "HE"LL BE BACK" tweet. The message he wants to convey is clearer than ever.Not too mention the Dave Dave episode on Larry King Live.

Jermaine Jackson : "This is it..But This is not FINALLY it...Not the Final Curtain Call....NO"
Rebbie Jackson: "The trial will SURPRISE everyone...." Oh! She knows that already... ;)

If you want to read more, you are free to visit our Weird List thread.....Its the BIGGEST reason why we believe that the King Of Pop is alive.....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:165vzvqu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDnxSXyvjkQ[/youtube:165vzvqu]
[youtube:165vzvqu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l7swXS86ow[/youtube:165vzvqu]

Ans 2.
As to why he hoaxed his death, people have different opinions here on this forum. Some believe that he wants to expose the media hypocrisy and the opportunistic journalism that has become the trend these days....which of course, creates a herd mentality among the public...While some believe that he wanted to expose the exploitation that he was subject to at the hands of his own inner circle, that could have put his life at danger. Another group also believes that there is a larger conspiracy taht is going on for decades that has been controlling the way in which EVERYTHING s presentd to the world population....A phenomenon called MIND CONTROL. It is believed that we are intentionally presented with distorted facts to prevent the truth from coming out. And theres much planning that goes into this...planning that involves cooperation from all major "World Figures" that we ever kew.......Any of the above could be a potential reason for the hoax.

Ans 3
Michael Jackson's message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

Ans 4.
Initially, I was never a Michael Jackson fan...I just knew taht theres this guy who puts on a Fedora hat and does some cool moves on stage.....I knew nothing of him..Not even about his skin disorder...But I must admit that he always had a spark..There was something about his personality, gait and appearance that would make stop longer than usual and look at him...In those days, he was more of an enigma to me.....Little did I know then that he had been an enigma all his life....What for I dunno....People often wanted him to bring down the walls that he had created around himself....But he never erected those walls. It was "that" constant crucifiction by the press and tabloids that shoved him into an obscure, impenetrable hole, impermeable to love, consideration and warmth. Those were "PAPER WALLS". People thought he wanted to "play victim" when he talked about his morbid childhood...People stamped him as a "weirdo" who was perverted and abused little kids...Its not that the people "formed" an opinion. They scarcely do that these days. People "adopted" an opinion about that man, thannks to the wholesome sensationalist crap dished out by the tabloids that sell like hot cakes.....Because people are too naive to reaise that what the press often does is that it creates a herd mentality through their opportunistic journalism....A crystal clear fact that often awaits attention from the public....in vain.
I felt really bad the day he died...I was kinda judgemental and told myself that "He bought this upon himself"....Later that week...I so wished that he'd jump out of the coffin and surprise everyone....But I watched hopelessly as the Memorial concluded and the Hearse sped away...I tried dealing with that grief for a few days but couldnt give up my wishful thinking. So I googled "Michael Jackson Hoax Death" and stumbled upon the oldMJHD site tahts crashed a few months ago. I however didnt stop following the hoax.I was an avid reader of Mjtruth's blog that was called "The Curious Case Of Micahel Jackson".....and later on when this forum ws created, I lurked around for a while and then finally registered here. And I have no qualms in saying taht I have come across sufficient evidence to believe that this is indeed the biggest hoax that the world will ever see.....And when you have an icon like Michael Jackson hoaxing his death, taht itself is reason enough for you to devote a part of you r time in explorng this hoax....And it has been an enlightening journey so far.

Ans 5
MOST CONVINVCING VIDEO
[youtube:165vzvqu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Z8mxKubnM&feature=related[/youtube:165vzvqu]

Ans 6
PROOF OF MICHAEL JACKSON BEING FRAMED.
[youtube:165vzvqu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kViGBPJummw[/youtube:165vzvqu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 07:02:19 PM
Answer on #1:
Inconsistencies, unclear investigation report, Murrey testimony, MJ's chef, no word about Prince onthe day of June 25: was Murrey performing CPR, or talking to someone for 45 min, or calling, Alvarez and Prince, or living msg to his patient around 11.45 am? Why if he started screaming for help at 10.30am, no one:chef, nanny, other securities, or children dod not call 911 RIGHT AWAY, instead 911 arrived at 12.30 pm. Where are the tapes from house in and out cameras? Family is not worry about it.
Prince who supposedly was witnessing his Father's passing, was/is the most calm and NOT grieving looking person at all time. Grieving Mother appeared at Target store doing shopping in a few days her son's death, she also appeared at Dansing with Stars show 1 month after Michael's "burial" and was happy, not shy looking mother.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jermain gives an interview making weird "mistake":  
[youtube:37iy0ta9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0SoaOe-cs&feature=related[/youtube:37iy0ta9]
Death Certificate signed by LaToya instead of normally by doctor. If you watch this intevriew, there are lot's of ???????   She cannot answer on questions, that she suppose to know for sure IF Michael is dead, including how Prince feels after watching his father dying, she says, MJ was at that moment already dead, while investigation and autopcy report say Michael had pulse.  
[youtube:37iy0ta9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCUHXbd3Gas&feature=related[/youtube:37iy0ta9]
Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 06:18:12 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

May 15, 2010, 07:05:06 PM
Ambulance picture
911 call
The ambulance leaving the house
Jermaine made the announcement of the death
All this is in the following vid:
[youtube:i2lrl9vx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g91YGe5ouqs[/youtube:i2lrl9vx]

Michael’s mother Shopping 3 days after de death of her beloved son, does she seems to be sad?

2.I am not sure yet why did he do this, I’m still:
40% money, clean image, change his life and rest and never come back
30% the biggest show on earth and denounce all the media garbage
30% he was threatened

3.I think we are doing a good job here, we must keep on working.

4.I want to know the truth, whatever it is. I started to doubt the day after he “died”, my first thought was: he has been missing for years, he announced a big show few months ago, his return into stage, and now is dead… how convenient is this!!, but now I think different… ;)

5.This is a very good slip-up recap:

[youtube:i2lrl9vx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31MJRv-ND9Y[/youtube:i2lrl9vx]

6.It is a series about the swine flu

[youtube:i2lrl9vx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0JqQyl09zQ[/youtube:i2lrl9vx]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

May 15, 2010, 07:07:59 PM
Note: This is still under construction: I will be adding links to sources, pictures, videos, etc. that support and back my beliefs. Thank you.

1) What are the biggest clues that make me think he is still alive?
1A) Ambulance picture
1B) Ben (from NPG) slip up
1C) Dave Dave on LKL
1D) Harvey Levins slip-up
1E) Liberian Girl Theme at Memorial and Funeral
1F) Name on tombstone in Thriller movie
1G) Lack of emotion from family and friends
1H) Leaked music
1I)  Children being revealed to public for 1st time right before death
1J) Pepsi commercial accident being shown with nobody having a record except Michael
1K) FBI Files being released to prove innocence (the timing in regards to past events)
1L) Sunflowers
1M) Dr Murray - white or black?
1N) Lack of solid answers

2) Why did he do this? I believe he had many reasons.
2A) To bring his fans and the world on an adventure like we've never seen before. He was in to cutting edge film and I believe this is his masterpiece at work.
2B) To clear his name of all the negative gossip and allegations that plagued him for years without merit. To bring him back on top.
2C) To further his message of love,unity, and helping those in need, especially the children.
2D) To spread the message of saving our planet. It's all for L.O.V.E.

3) What do I believe needs to be done to spread his message?
3A) By choosing our words carefully when speaking to one another.
3B) By giving and supporting charities in Michael's name as a show of unity and support to his cause and helping those in need.
3C) By doing our part in spreading the real truth about Michael Jackson so that people learn who he really is instead of what the media has portrayed him to be.
3D) By holding the media and tabloids accountable for their words and actions.
3D) By doing our part in recycling and saving natural resources.

4) Why do I think it's worth spending time to investigate and what is the reason for doing so? When did I doubt his death?
4A) I started to seriously doubt his death around Christmas time. However, I noticed all of the strange events happening when they first were shown but my mind couldn't grasp the idea of a hoax. I noticed a blog on Amazon.com about Michael and it started my search as I realized I wasn't imagining the strange things surrounding his death.
4B) The reason I am investigating this is to find the truth. If all of this is one strange coincidence (and I don't believe in coincidences) and Michael is dead, then Michael and his family still need justice to prevail.

5) 1 youtube video that is the most convincing regarding the hoax clues. Just one? LOL.

6) 1 youtube video or series of a well known conspiracy that is the most convincing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 15, 2010, 07:09:53 PM
1. The biggest clues to me are the body cleary sitting up in thelicopter, the slow moving ambulance backing out his driveway, ''Gilda'' in This is it, Prince his oldest son chewing gum during the entire memorial. 2. There could be many reasons why he faked his death. His debt he could have did this to clear his debt. Are maybe something deeper he feared for his life and he felt there was no other way.       3. We can spread hip message by cleaning up the world. Trying to make sure our Natural Wonders (ie the oceans, rain forests, animals, etc) are not destroyed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 07:29:11 PM
Answer on #1:
Inconsistencies, unclear investigation report, Murrey testimony, MJ's chef, no word about Prince onthe day of June 25: was Murrey performing CPR, or talking to someone for 45 min, or calling, Alvarez and Prince, or living msg to his patient around 11.45 am? Why if he started screaming for help at 10.30am, no one:chef, nanny, other securities, or children dod not call 911 RIGHT AWAY, instead 911 arrived at 12.30 pm. Where are the tapes from house in and out cameras? Family is not worry about it.
Prince who supposedly was witnessing his Father's passing, was/is the most calm and NOT grieving looking person at all time. Grieving Mother appeared at Target store doing shopping in a few days her son's death, she also appeared at Dansing with Stars show 1 month after Michael's "burial" and was happy, not shy looking mother. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... eo_1168653
Jermain gives an interview making weird "mistake":
[youtube:3j2eg93a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMzVkreCVg[/youtube:3j2eg93a]
Death Certificate signed by LaToya instead of normally by doctor. If you watch this intevriew, there are lot's of ??????? She cannot answer on questions, that she suppose to know for sure IF Michael is dead, including how Prince feels after watching his father dying, she says, MJ was at that moment already dead, while investigation and autopcy report say Michael had pulse.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related

Answer #2

Michael as a perfectionist, was not ready for 50 concerts. Was betrayed by contract. He will come back with his own biggest show, after monsters get their money.

Answer #3
Michael's msg is about LOVE to make world the better place for us and our children

Answer #4

Very informative video hoaxwise

[youtube:3j2eg93a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYuAh8IsUP8[/youtube:3j2eg93a]

Answer #5

I already posted Jermain slip up in 1st answer. Also  this weird Joe jackson on larry King, he does not know where his son's body is and he said good by when Michael was "up there, in fron of everybody".

[youtube:3j2eg93a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usEN9aZ-aCg[/youtube:3j2eg93a]

Answer #6

All lawsuits are conspiracy against Michael for MONEY.   :twisted:

[youtube:3j2eg93a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRrsBTljxv4&feature=related[/youtube:3j2eg93a]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

May 15, 2010, 07:39:21 PM
1. Biggest clues: Jackson Family lack of emotion, Dave Dave on LKL, Jermaine's "airport" slip up, the numerology in the hoax (777,666,999, etc. His will being signed 7 yrs to the day of the memorial), Paris's speech @ the memorial, Dangerous autograph, MJ dieing of cardiac arrest when Murray is a cardiologist, the Ambulance picture and Oxmen confirming its fake, Blonde woman @ Memorial, Autopsy Report, TMZ, TMZ, TMZ.

2. He's trying to expose the media. Showing how easy it is to manipulate the media and control the general publics thinking. I think he wants people to think for themselves. I think MJ's message about the environment gets lost in all of this, but when he was the everyone's attention, he can bring it up more.

3. Support MJ now and whenever he comes back.

4. I think this is important because people will learn how easily they were manipulated by the media. And hopefully the tides will turn and this will force the media to be honest, and be real journalist.

I'm investigating this cause I feel like I've let myself be manipulated by the media, and I let them do the investigating and trusted it. I've learned if you want something done, you gotta do it urself.    

[youtube:1y5vj9rf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFPBvcViqYs[/youtube:1y5vj9rf]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions