Who's behind the mask...
May 15, 2010, 01:18:20 PM
I shudder at the thought of bringing this up knowing how controversial the subject is. I apologize to everyone for this. I, too, believe Michael only had doubles act on his behalf for safety reasons with crowds, etc and never during a performance or speech. That is just my personal opinion. Okay  - here goes.

I was searching the Internet for Michael information and came upon this picture. The picture to the far right isn't Michael. Ughh - sorry. I just haven't seen this picture posted anywhere on this forum but I could have overlooked it with all of the posts in here. I think this is E'Cas - what do you think?

I am not going to post the link where I found this because the article was horrid and disgusting. Thanks for understanding.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimonFromSweden

Re: Who's behind the mask...
May 15, 2010, 05:41:24 PM
Well it's not Mike for sure, I think it looks like Earnest eyes, I've read somewhere or seen in a video that Earnest was a decoy *spelling* during bad and dangerous. It's hard to tell beacuse of the mask :)

Great find! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 10:46:26 PM
Well definitely not MJ, you're right on that. Doesn't look like E'Cas to me though. The eyes are not the same. Not sure who else it might be...could be lots of people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

May 15, 2010, 10:58:09 PM
Looks like Mike to me and looks like it was taken at the same time as this one..  MJ with LMP
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 10:59:46 PM
Quote from: "SimonFromSweden"
Well it's not Mike for sure, I think it looks like Earnest eyes, I've read somewhere or seen in a video that Earnest was a decoy *spelling* during bad and dangerous. It's hard to tell beacuse of the mask :)

Great find! :)

Thanks. My reason for bringing this up is because the media posted the picture as though it was Michael. But it obviously wasn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 15, 2010, 11:40:57 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Thanks. My reason for bringing this up is because the media posted the picture as though it was Michael. But it obviously wasn't.

But it is the real Mike.. look at the picture i have posted.  Its him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2010, 01:51:40 AM
I think there were times that MJ used decoys for safety which I don't blame him because sometimes some peope seem to get too close to him.  I'm sure it's a scary feeling to be in public and have strangers invade your private space especially when you are with your children.  Maybe MJ looks different in that pic with the blue shirt because he's not wearing eyeliner.  The eyes look more natural then again who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2010, 03:12:15 AM
Post the link to where you go this from... We have ALL seen every bad article and we know to ignore the rubbish from it...post the link so I can see clearly where you actually got it please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 16, 2010, 04:05:26 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I think there were times that MJ used decoys for safety which I don't blame him because sometimes some peope seem to get too close to him.  I'm sure it's a scary feeling to be in public and have strangers invade your private space especially when you are with your children.  Maybe MJ looks different in that pic with the blue shirt because he's not wearing eyeliner.  The eyes look more natural then again who knows?

The pictures sure seem to match with the same lock of hair hanging down too. He's squinting his eyes a bit more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions