Ugh I hated how in that article Kanye goes "he truly WAS a king" becuz michael dead or not...will ALWAYS be the king

Usher has said it, Kanye has said it, and now they are thinkin Justin Bieber...c'mon they all trying to take thrown...IT AINT HAPPENING...plus its not up to the artist LOL its up to the fans...and Im sure MJ will ALWAYS be more influential and have the most fans than Kanye or Usher...I don't even know which is which haha all the artists sound alike to me these days :p  :lol:  :lol:

Oh man when MJ returns he going to have to put those arrogants in their place bahahahaha  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Ugh I hated how in that article Kanye goes "he truly WAS a king" becuz michael dead or not...will ALWAYS be the king

Usher has said it, Kanye has said it, and now they are thinkin Justin Bieber...c'mon they all trying to take thrown...IT AINT HAPPENING...plus its not up to the artist LOL its up to the fans...and Im sure MJ will ALWAYS be more influential and have the most fans than Kanye or Usher...I don't even know which is which haha all the artists sound alike to me these days :p  :lol:  :lol:

Oh man when MJ returns he going to have to put those arrogants in their place bahahahaha  :lol:  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Kanye West is an arrogant SOB.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No one will ever be the King of Pop except, Michael Jackson! MJ, no one will take your place in my heart.  I love you, I love you, and I love you, MJ! xxxxxxx

God bless you, DancingTheDream, for posting this very interesting article.  I cannot wait to see this book.  I want to visit Neverland Ranch.  That is my dream! Blessings to all. xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

MJonmind

This whole business of pyramids mystifies me. Remember Uri Geller said something about the little pyramid in his back yard held a clue about Michael, then TMZ said this actor (can't remember his name) had a small pyramid built for his future tomb, then all the talk about Michael wanting to do a movie about King Tut, having previously bought a sarcophogus (shown in Bashir int.), and finally the strange 30,000 tons of cement delivered to Neverland. Hm-m-m...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
This whole business of pyramids mystifies me. Remember Uri Geller said something about the little pyramid in his back yard held a clue about Michael, then TMZ said this actor (can't remember his name) had a small pyramid built for his future tomb, then all the talk about Michael wanting to do a movie about King Tut, having previously bought a sarcophogus (shown in Bashir int.), and finally the strange 30,000 tons of cement delivered to Neverland. Hm-m-m...

I keep wondering about that cement as well...what's Michael doind with all that cement :? ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Quote from: "Styloprincess"
Quote from: "MJonmind"

I keep wondering about that cement as well...what's Michael doind with all that cement :? ??

Ummmmm.....I am going to guess an outdoor amphitheater! Wouldn't that be cool!?!?!??!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

kanye west or yeezy,some call him, is annoying. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions