Quote from: "Grace"
There are several expressions that are remarkable. I am not going into the so-said utterances from the kids as I respect them too much to even think they had anything to do with this article. I think this is pure phantasy to dramatize the szene.

Main error in the article is the overdose of painkillers.

Second error is that being gay means sleeping with men in the sense of having sex.
Neither being gay nor sleeping with men as such is anything that would raise an eyebrow, even in very religious families. It is the "thought-of" circumstances of being gay and of sleeping with men that colour the "thought-of" picture and the emotional reaction to this - not to the simple fact as such.

We discussed "being gay" already.
"Sleeping with men" is just the same - how many military staff are sleeping with men? In the same room? How many women are sleeping with men? What is it that raises the eyebrow here? What about "sleeping" = having sex with men? What's the eyebrow here?

The article is not about being gay and sleeping with men and throwing Arnie out of the family's life. I think Arnie could be a much closer friend to Michael than we would think from all the meaningful "garbage" that he reportedly was saying and the following mud fights he was accepting on his shoulders.

This article is first of all again about family ethics, religious ethics and "do's and don'ts".

Second it is about the sleep motive again.
Third it is about awakening theme again, about raising the voice, getting upset and acting like throwing someone / something we got used to out of our lives, no matter how important we thought it would be.
Forth it is about cleansing Michael's name.

JMHO  ;)

After all the leaked "read between the lines" tabloid reports, this explanation adds up most for me.
Dr. Klein´s & Jason Pfeiffer´s roles are really thankless tasks within the saga.
They certainly knew that people would "react" instead of "reflect".

Maybe this is also a little lesson to learn for everybody? -
It´s not always obvious like in the puppet theater who is "friend" and who is "foe"...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay guys, I have to say this; please don't believe every crap written in tabloid. Isn't that MJ's message? Writing about MJ's life and MJ's post life is something that sells.

I am mother of one and I would never allow internet surfing unsupervised, knowing child can read anything about father.....Come on. These tabloids found a new niche to sell stories to us that investigate Mike's hoax. We should be focused on real thing: interviews, verified twitter accounts, family actions and staff.

Just imagine what else this little girl could read about her daddy on internet. Jesus.

If you believe this than you also have to believe every bad thing written about MJ.

And about Klein, I already said that, talking about his patient like this, he is not only his enemy, he is worst doctor ever (if we are certain dr.CM didn't murder him).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

If THE JACKSONOLOGIST, one thing has nothing to do with the other, a pedophile does not have to be gay, but if there are heterosexuals who are pedophiles.
"A family friend reported," or "sources" is that they use the media to write your garbage, anything they invent.
True Grace sleeping with someone does not equal sex ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

simalves, I read that article, is that these guys every time they open their mouth but they bury themselves in their own mud. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "paula-c"
If THE JACKSONOLOGIST, one thing has nothing to do with the other, a pedophile does not have to be gay, but if there are heterosexuals who are pedophiles.
"A family friend reported," or "sources" is that they use the media to write your garbage, anything they invent.
True Grace sleeping with someone does not equal sex ;)

That is what I meant. They said Dr Klien was trying to say MJ wasnt a pedofile by saying he was gay. What that looks like to me is that saying becauseMJ is gay he couldnt possibly be a pedofile. It makes no sense. You can be gay and be a pedofile too, so Dr Kliens damage control did nothing. And no I dont think Mj was gay and he certainly isnt a pedofile.

Do you see what I mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

no marlon they won't leave him alone even now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
no marlon they won't leave him alone even now

So true... :cry: ...but the truth always prevails, sooner or later and forever. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal