Hi from Denmark
May 15, 2010, 06:54:39 AM
Hi there  ;)

(Am danish, so please bear with my english skills)

Have been reading in here for quite some time, and finally pulled myself together to get an acount - so here it goes, my introduction:

Am 28 years old and have been a fan og Michael for many, many years - to me, he represents so many things - not only the music, but his very person.

The night he passed, I woke up at the same minut it happend, and just felt that something had changed... couldn´t sleep and my intire soul told me that something was very wrong.

His dead shocked me deeply, I was crying my eyes out at the memorial, and still can´t believe that he is gone.

There are still some songs, I´m not ready to listen to - they mean to much.

You might be wondering why I´m here, when I write like this... as if he was truely gone... I´ll try to explain

At first I didn´t doubt that he was gone, I could feel it so deep inside, and I even (and yeah, you might think that I have gone completely crazy now) got a visit from him one night. I believe in clairvoiance and the things, that comes with that... and that night we talked. He came to me in my dreams, dressed in white, and told me that he was OK. That he was happy, that he was free, and he explained to me what he stood for. That night I said Goodbye, but promised to keep him deep in my heart forever.

Now, time has passed and I slowly realised that something was wrong. A lot af things just didn´t match.
There was just to many loose ends, to many unanswered questions ond way, WAY to many strange things surrounding his "dead".

So I started following this site.

And I read about NWO for the very first time - got pretty scared and kept on reading.
I read about the hoax, the conspirationstheories, I saw picktures, videos and so on.

And some questions got answered - a lot is still unanswered.

As it is right now I can´t call my self a beLIEver, not either a NONbeLIEver... I just don´t know what to think about the whole thing. But I know one thing - I believe in Michaels message of LOVE and PEASE!

So I´ll keep investegating... and hopefully I´ll get my questions answered.

Better stop now, before I end up writing an entire novelle  ;)  hope that you a able to understand my english, and that that you will bear with me as I am now - neither an beLIEver or the opposite.

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I might not be with you
But Yoy have to hold on
They´ll see in time
I know

smiles

Re: Hi from Denmark
May 15, 2010, 07:00:03 AM
ahh nice im danish to.. welcome to this forum :-D

fedt.. ja som du kan se er jeg også fra Danmark :-D velkommen :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 07:07:15 AM
Welcome to you DreamDancer! You say you're not sure if you are a beLIEver? I think you must be somewhere deep down since you chose to join this site -maybe you just don't realize it yet. ;) Investigate and you shall find truth!  :D  And everyone is a little crazy here once in a while!  :lol: So you are not alone and have come to the right place.  ;) And hopefully you can find the answers to many of your questions here. We are all searching for the Truth. And together makes it a lot easier and fun - though it also get's very serious sometimes. Yes, the NWO theories is very scary. And therefore it is also even more important to discuss the issue and spread the word. We are all for a free world. In the name of love and peace like MJ always tries to convince in any place he goes.
But a very warm welcome to you! Fight to win! - But fight with the L.O.V.E. ! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

May 15, 2010, 07:08:49 AM
Welcome from Ireland.
Great to have you here. :D
Don't worry, we're all crazy here! :lol:
L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 15, 2010, 07:36:18 AM
Great to see alot of newcomers.  WE welcome fresh minds.  Mine is overloaded at the moment.  I hope you enjoy your time here.  It's gets a bit funny at times, but there is no other place I would want to be right now.  I call this place my second home.  Happy hoaxing.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 07:42:07 AM
Welcome...I hope you have fun here :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

May 15, 2010, 07:59:45 AM
welcome - I am danish too - copenhagen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 11:34:32 AM
Dejligt at se at vi er flere fra Danmark :)
(nice to se that we are a few from Denmark)

Thanx for your greetings - nice to be velcomed  :D

Am I an beLIEver deepest insde? I don´t know yet - am I to trust my intuition I think that he really is gone - I don´t feel him here fysically anymore  :?  But I still feel his presents, his LOVE, his beauty, his vision and his very being...and that´s whats makes me wonder.

And as we all agree about - there´s just tp many clues, to many things that doesn´t make sence, to many questions.
This site has allready answered some of them for me, and I hope that the rest will come.

Right now I´m just investegating - like so many of you - and living Michaels vision.
I believe that we CAN safe our wonderfull planet, our nature, the animals that lives here... and the humanbeing.
But I also know, that we need to take action now - and spread the word - the vision and the love.

We need to fight those, who live for material things, those who´s only concern is HOW TO GET MORE MONEY!

Here in Denmark - this little paradise, the gouverment allready trying to control our lives. LIttle steps, but they´re there!

And Denmark is just a spot in the world... look what´s going on right now all over the planet - chinese men killing children, oil leaked in the oceans, mines exploding out of nothing, people starving.
Even my country are in war, eventhough nobody seems to now exactly why...

*sight*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I might not be with you
But Yoy have to hold on
They´ll see in time
I know

May 15, 2010, 02:21:26 PM
Quote from: "Dreamdancer"

Right now I´m just investegating - like so many of you - and living Michaels vision.
I believe that we CAN safe our wonderfull planet, our nature, the animals that lives here... and the humanbeing.
But I also know, that we need to take action now - and spread the word - the vision and the love.

We need to fight those, who live for material things, those who´s only concern is HOW TO GET MORE MONEY!

Here in Denmark - this little paradise, the gouverment allready trying to control our lives. LIttle steps, but they´re there!

And Denmark is just a spot in the world... look what´s going on right now all over the planet - chinese men killing children, oil leaked in the oceans, mines exploding out of nothing, people starving.
Even my country are in war, eventhough nobody seems to now exactly why...

*sight*

AMEN to that!!  :) "There is nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voices as One"... We can make that change!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

May 15, 2010, 04:33:16 PM
Welcome to the forum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 22, 2010, 02:37:42 PM
a warm welcome to you from texas!!.. :)
you will find a lot of great information here..
huggs
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions